Is it Holla Forums shitposting primetime already?

Is it Holla Forums shitposting primetime already?

There were quite a few serious discussions going and all of the sudden it is full of Holla Forumstards spamming makes, falseflagging or pretending to be idpol communists lul

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/leftypol/)
desuarchive.org/_/search/text/leftypol/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/109978744
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it is periodical. Someone with enough autism should do some kind of Survey on shitposting, day hours, all that shit.

It's weird, innit. I've noticed that a lot of them are now posting on halfchan about us on non-Holla Forums boards. They're scared af.

yup, especially on /his/ and /lit/

You could also try to post in bunkerchan.xyz if you don't want Holla Forums shitposting.

At least that is a positive, we are growing strong.

Communism will come back with a vengeance

It seems like its berniebot prime time right now

If this is about me I just woke up its 8:37am

Trips confirm. Those threads on 4/pol/ were worth it.

You sure? You're all redditors who can't resist feeding us (You)s and slight racism is all it takes to completely derail your threads to shit.

4/pol/ is literally 90% reddit flyover from r/the_donald

fix'd, even 8/pol/ is like that now
They purged the actual stormfags during the election

We're mostly people who got tired of 4chan's shit, you're band wagon hopping newfag attracting, discussion stifling phone posters of everyone's worst nightmares

I've noticed it on Holla Forums. (archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/leftypol/)

Nah.
Nah.

they're not wrong. i like rick and morty. i hope that ruins it for them

Oh boy we are some next level mccarthyism shit now boys

All socdems are to be regarded as Holla Forumsyp trolls until proven otherwise.

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/leftypol/
We are the new boogeymen.
You know, I feel like old 4chan would have loved the shit our of seeing Richard Spencer getting punched

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/109978744
they are even talking about communism now, we are getting big

Old 4chan didn't masturbate to 70 year old politicians. Times change.

I like how the thread starts with the afraid that leftists will rise since all the righties are old and crusty and then when one of you say communism will rise they go full autistic and take back everything they said

Yeah it feels quite noticeable right now, it was quite fast, like within a single hour the number of Holla Forums posts increased tremendously

Remember to report his furfaggotry shit

lol

Remember to report posts and topics that don't belong on leftypol. Janitors are fine but YOU are the first line of defense against shitposting.

pol raids far too much, it gets tiresome to keep reporting Holla Forums and falseflaggers

You realize he was just proved right

OH SHIT THEY'RE ONTO US