Soundtrack is literally just gothic disney opera with some women singing in German

Why exactly do people like this melodramatic tripeā€¦?

She's actually singing in Hebrew

this, the lyrics are talking about how the israelites were driven out (androids) and are coming back to push back the goy scourge (machines)

Fun Fact: The Entire Soundtrack Fits with almost all KoRn albums perfectly

So modern Disney then.

Must be a pretty sad decade.

Because they backed themselves into a corner. They had to pretend the game was worth supporting denuvo, and the only way to do that is to describe it as genius and flawless.
Unfortunately, nothing is flawless and tomato is no exception. The fandom was pretty much doomed to become bitter and autistic. Nier 1 is also a sad casualty of this, nobody ever claimed it was never more than 6/10, and now that tomato must be 10/10, its strengths compared to its successor will never again be acknowledged.
This is the future they chose.

it's really been

it was a pretty mediocre game. definitely inferior to the original NieR.

still a good game in its own tho, the platinumdrone schlock gameplay ruins it a bit.

And so it begins. The contrarian fags emerge after something hits a certain level of popularity and contrive bs reasons to hate the game but actually they hate themselves and desperately crave attention and need somebody to tell them they are unique and worthwhile.

Hello, Kaldaien, how is it going?

The original Nier is shit. Stop deluding yourself. It used to be 5 bucks for a reason.

Oh gee I dunno, it's almost like there's nothing good about the game other than some amount of sex appeal.

Is this the daily "I hate popular things" thread? I hate how nintendo is locking shit like hard mode behind amiibos.

Why yes that's how it works.
And then there's faggots who

sage

what the hell happened?

T H E P O P E S A Y S S T A N D U P
SAGED FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

goons.

If this entire thread isn't proof that we're being raided, I don't know what is.

Yes, and it's fucking awesome.
Cry moar.

good thread op

A denuvo shill?

I mean, I am not denying I am enjoying it for free but not like you wrong either, people dig it the most autistic topics out of a good game often.

You think god of war and San andreas were great game when they came out, lol didn't you faggot?

My standard of good button masher is Legacy of Kain series, and to its credit San Andreas was the most advanced GTA of the series all around when it came out, GTA 2 is still superior though, 17 later and it's still the best in open world run and gun category.

It's not contrarian to say that Automata is just an okay game, because it actually is just an okay game.
Still doesn't stop me from liking it

I recommend you to lower your standards, mister.
Besides, lok games always had trash gameplay. I thnk blood omen 2 was the best in terms of gameplay.
Pic related is you.

Also, why are people discussing story in anime games? since when did animeland deliever good story games?
All they do is over exaggerate everything and talk nonsense half the time.

I liked Nier tomato. It was metal gear rising just with tits, ass and a good connected world with some side quests. They should've made it longer though. Their ideas with different routes were non existend and retarded.

Nier is Square enix's attempt in making MG rising an rpg game.
Dragon's Dogma was Capcoms attempt in making DmC an rpg game.

each did good and i look forward to the sequel of both games.