Not memeing here, why are there so few Jews in the games industry...

Not memeing here, why are there so few Jews in the games industry? It seems like every other director or actor is a Jew or related to a Jew in Hollywood but the only Jew in the games industry is Ken Levine.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_H._Baer#Inventions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if that is true, its because its a relatively new industry

OP is a huge faggot

I'd imagine they do most of the higher up behind the scenes stuff. Controlling the puppets from above.

Because Hollywood is respected and, as such, every jew fronting money for production has a son or family friend from synagogue who wants them to give them an "in" as a director, actor etc.

Game production is still seen as a tad pathetic, so all the jews stick strictly to financial and executive positions.

Didn't you already make this thread and complain that you thread got deleted?

There are more than enough.

Friendly reminder the guy current in charge of Uncharted and TLOU is a literal Israeli Jew.

You can be white and have a Jewish soul.

That depends on whether you're looking at developers or the various marketing and publishing kikes. Obviously a Jew can scarcely conceive of something beautiful on his own, so he often chooses to make vulgar movies instead of good video games.
A fair point, I concede that no one does. However, only Europeans and Asians ever have.

Maybe there are. They can be slippery with their names. Humble Bundle guy is a jew isn't he?

Everyone important at blizzard entertainment.

that was me

Hey nice to meet you again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_H._Baer#Inventions
The inventor of video games was literally a Jew named Ralph Baer who fled from Nazi Germany so he wouldn't be gassed.

So you see Holla Forums and Holla Forums must eternally be at war.

don't fuck with the soma, see: gg

Nice try, Holla Forums. Ralph didn't invent video games, he rushed the first game console to market and, in true kike fashion, made more money by patenting fucking everything and suing his competitors than he actually did from console sales.

the ex-president of majesco is Jewish and is fairly active in the Jewish community.

you seriously can't look at companies like Bethesda and Jewbisoft and see you're wrong?

/thread

is Ubisoft even Jewish? I thought they were just retarded Frenchies.

Stop JewAutist.

Jews publish it and take a cut of the money, what kind of schlomo does the work himself?
Seriously, you goys need to learn how to do business.

Jews like to own shit and give directions from higher up, but rarely partake in actual creation, building or working.
Hollywood, television and movie actors are also a special case, because all they need to do is being good at pretending and lying, and guess who's perfected this over centuries.

Bonus Protip: Start to look at company owners, backers, loaners and financers instead of developers.

fuck it.

THE JEWS DID NOTHING WRONG

Can't do anything wrong if everything you do is evil

tru

A lot of jews seem to want to make a lot of video game movies though.

Games are literally too much work for jews.