HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dumb political cartoons thread?

god damn.

not exactly chess but I don't think Nieto won this one, plus his approval rating is 22%

Literally what is Ben Garrison. I'm starting to think he's some kind of Filthy Frank of political cartoonists.

Needs more labels tbh

Who is the guy on the left? What are those flags? What is the 3d game they're playing?

Nah, he's just a mediocre "rational centrist" cartoonist who realized he could make bank selling merchandise to Holla Forumskids after his visit to Holla Forums.

as a lifelong Star Trek fan, this nazifag appropriation of 4D chess pisses me off to no end

He should've wrote "Trump" next to Trump and "America" next to the US board.
People won't understand what they are looking at without the labels.

Needs more Asay.

It's not going to happen since Congress would be taxing American companies.

Mexico could also retaliate by placing an embargo on American grain, which would completely fuck the already hurting Midwest.

original here

Starting a trade war would benefit no one, but Trump will just blame the Mexicans and they will eat it up. I never really did find the name of that music

Pretty ironic he panders to them now after he sperged out at them over all the Zyklon Ben edits.

Obama funded money to Israel more then any presidents before him.

Also trump is pro-israel

Eu evening hour, a lot of Holla Forumstards are up i see

my sides

Not a surprise. Lolberts and ayncraps betray what they claim to be their basic beliefs all the damn time, hence why you have the more autistic ones claiming to be all for liberty and individual rights, yet supporting Pinochet.

Holla Forums bullied Ben into becoming a quasi-fascist.

It's the same with Sargon of Akkad.

They're such fucking cowards, letting themselves get bullied into saying whatever shit Holla Forums wants them to say.

It because he was a no name before all the Holla Forums edits, afterwards he realized he could pander to them and get a locked down crowd that likes his stuff

Some third of our imports from mexico are actually inputs, that then go to our factories and other shit and get completed and sold.

Neither really win

looks like ben garrison ripped off some of my OC from a few months back…

that is, technically 3 dimensional.
the playing field exists in three spatial dimensions… it has length and width as well as height.
Although 4d is the chess meme, he could only really depict 4d by having multiple instances of the same 3d chess board, or by depicting a terreratic chess board, which would be a feat in and of itself

tesseratic

hopefully their workers revolution spills over to the US

jews Israelis control the US govt

Obligatory post

>hurr ow I'm forced to defend Donald Trump
Sargon is a fucking hypocrite, but what do you expect? It's what he does for a living. And yet he says we're not part of the working class. He's hardcore projecting. I've been working since I had the ability to do so.

how exactly has Trump checkmated his opponent by threatening his bishop?

It's 4/3π2 chess, i ain't gonna explain shit

and now that I look at it, the black queen is DANGEROUSLY close to Trump's golden King. Also, his King only has a tiny space to move on. Trump is currently in checkmate, and there is no way out, if i understand the rules of 4/3π2 chess correctly

This is what we're trying to do with Jimmy tbf

Dont pay attention to Holla Forums b8 thread, they cant into logic

someone post the porky edit

He has to pretend to be, so he wont be eaten alive

Trump is surrounding himself with generals, fundamentalist christians and neocons who are all extremely pro-Israel. He'll be an ever bigger shill for Netanyahu than Obama was. and the alt-right will eat it up like the cucks they are.

Anyone remember when Garrison was an Ancom who really hated cops?

found this on some random image search

Queen to Queen's level 3

he was?

Israel should exist, BUT

And we are good.

He made a fuckton of Cartoons bashing cops racism before Holla Forums corrupted him. Here's one I saved

b8

he was a libertarian, there was never an implication of any leftist politics whatsoever in his cartoons. He was all for Ron Paul.