HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO PROCEED?

SO I AM ALMOST ABOUT TO FINISH DEUS EX FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAD NO FUCKING PROBLEM GETTING THROUGH THIS GAME BUT NOW I AM STUCK AT THIS PIECE OF SHIT PLASMA DOOR AND FIND NO FUCKING WAY TO DEACTIVATE IT! IT IS IN AREA 51 SECTOR 4 JUST BEFORE THE CHAMBER WITH BOB PAGE! NO OBJECTIVE WHATSOEVER INDICATES OR HINTS ON HOW TO DESTROY THIS PIECE OF SHIT PLASMA DOOR! I LOOKED THROUGH SEVERAL WALKTHROUGHS AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN MENTION IT!

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT? FUCK ME DEAD I THOUGHT I'D FINISH THIS GAME TODAY AND IT SEEMS I'LL NOT MAKE IT TODAY!

PS: I am playing it on with GMDX 9.0 and on the difficulty "hard" - is that the reason why this door exists in the first place?

Do a barrel roll

I am more surprised at your resolution.

I kinda want to help op. I've been in situations like this.

How the hell did you pull that off?

nice screenshot, looks like some kind of superior gaphics to me.

You fucking degenerate, I minimized the screen in order to take a screenshot.

Git gud

unexpected

Are you playing that on a mobile?

?

shit nigga thats the corrider right before helios right? Im pretty sure its opened after you log onto the terminal and turn the environmental controls off before the ayy chamber

now i get it,op is angry and was yelling in his first post
caps weren't just an accident

Already deactivated the radio-activity and it doesn't open at all.

It's another OP is a retard thread

I SEE IT; YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH IT? CUT IT? FOLLOW THE LINE? BECAUSE I DID BOTH AND IT LEAD TO NOWHERE!

Okay, I killed the generator thingus and will rightfully kill myself after finishing Deus Ex.

At least you got to play Dude Sex first. Reminder to take out as many with you as possible.

God, Jesus fucking Christ, I feel so dumb. Please tell me you had a similar moment when playing vidya.

Anyways, I'll do as the Supreme Gentleman did before me, don't worry.

No, stop. Take out some rich jewish bankers instead. Much more useful.

But in order to get to them I'd need to Denton my way up to the banker kikes; this is too elaborate for a suicide.

To be fair I don't think there's anything else in the mod like it so why it's there at all is a mystery.

How do I make Metroid crawl?

Indeed. In this whole game there wasn't anything like that before. The solution was so obvious that I didn't even bother with destroying it, but I was wrong with that one. Now that I know it is an implementation of the mod, I gotta say it's pretty idiotic to implement it. It doesn't add anything to the game at all.

Well now you know how to disable a plasma door, so if you come across any on your way you will know how to deal with them. Are you going to let your newfound knowledge go to waste?

I don't think I've ever been so stuck or mad enough to post about it.
Worst I've ever had where those stupid adventure game puzzles that make zero sense, or something like I was distracted when hearing what I'm supposed to do and theres no option to look up your objective.

Nothing will ever beat DSP trying to figure out how to use rations in mgs2 and hitting EVERY BUTTON except the one that is the right one.

All the fucking time, because I too am retarded.

Infuriating.

are you people retarded?

I fucking hate kids. Stop trying to get cred for showing everyone that you're playing a mediocre game.

My impression.

So, user, please do show me the abundant supply of 3:4 aspect ratio monitors.

I remember playing MGS 1 for the first time and spending well over an hour trying to figure out where to go.

(checked)
I didn't think I would be either, but I get compulsively obsessive when consuming any type of media to finish it in a certain time span or on a day I think I might finish it.
Yeah, puzzles in adventure and puzzle games make me increasingly suicidal, that's why I avoid them unless they seem to be really good.

Noice, at least I can feel less shitty about myself.

If I were in your shoes I'd probably destroy the cartridge or the 3DS. Were the things you missed optional at least?

Stop projecting your own reasons for playing older games, you pretentious fuck.

(checked)
In the heat of the moment I was genuinely frustrated and on the brink of losing my sanity, so the caps lock was more than justified.

I noticed it and tried to cut the line, then I saw the generator and thought: "Oh, okay, so I need to cut the power to the generator then - this thing doesn't look destructable and would be way too easy for a solution and would make no fucking sense to include then", guess I was wrong about that one.

I had that moment at the second Sniper Wolf encounter. And I also got stuck at the Psycho Mantis boss fight when it was all about changing the controller to the player 2 slot.

Didn't think this thread would be up and would be outbumped in no time. Now my moment of degeneracy will be here a little longer than expected.

Op you should play more mature and intelligent games like Bioshock Infinite.

Get meme'd kiddo.

Obligatory

I'd suggest playing with GMDX for any fresh DX newfag.

post pics

I play games both old and new. You sound like a 10 year old crying for mommy because you couldn't figure out why the bees kept smacking you after you whacked their nest. We all get stuck in games but why the fuck would you waste time to post it here unless it's for HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE GOOD TASTE! Type of self shilling.

Why don't you play even more mature and intelligent games like The Last of Us or Uncharted?

I said after, what could be now or in 50 years. I didn't say I'd do it immediately.

It doesn't do anything significant to change how the game plays.

are you dyslexic or just dumb?

stop using that word fag. (you) don't deserve to use that word.

I remember spending an hour in Silent Hill: homecoming. I couldn't figure out the puzzle in his family house. I dropped it from there and solved it in about 3 minutes the next day

keked

you can hear their voices in those lines. I can almost shape their faces.
normalfags.

all I said was post pics
tattoo it on your forehead so you don't forget it

Make me, bitch.

That's often the case when you cannot proceed in a video game due to its difficulty, but manage miraculously to breeze through it the next day.

I posted a pic. And no.

It improves, not changes unlike shit such as (((revision)))

I don't remember exactly what game but I entirely overlooked a core gameplay mechanic over almost an entire playthrough. I think it was something fairly recent even, guess I blocked it out out of shame.

Nigger make it borderless and press print on your keyboard.

Made it, and One Drive popped up. Did I do something wrong?

You have not seen the face of madness.