Old games you cant remember the name of

There was this old flash game I played, it must have been before 2012, where it was a point and click and it took place entirely in an overworld like pic related. The idea was that you had to click on certain things in a certtain order to make them take action, and if you didnt you would lose in a diffrent way, So, a dragon comes down from the north and starts attacking the kingdom, and I beleive that in one outcome at least the king will try and fail to defeat the dragon. There is defintiely a wizard that might give the hero a power up, and you have to find something in a tower which is hexagon shaped. You never enter any buildings, its entirely on the overworld.

I dont remember which site exactly I played it on, but I think it was armor games. Unfortunately I cant find it because of how many flash games there are. Its a needle in a haystack.

If anyone else is trying to remember a game, please post it here too.

Other urls found in this thread:

eyezmaze.com/grow/Rpg/index.html#more
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have to be 18 etc etc

Very old myst-like 3D point & click game where you explore a mansion/castle that has a skeleton in it. He resembles pic related except somewhat less ugly/creepy, and you can only meet him somewhere late/end of the game.

Bits of pieces of gameplay that I can remember include melting a pizza in microwave, looking at a stereogram painting, answering phones, looking at a telescope, and putting coins in some vending machine.

Anyone remembers the name of this parody Parappa the rapper video about cooking drugs?

I think I remember that one. You put upgrades to the overworld in certain order and the world changes according to that, right?

yeah! I think that, you have to collect certain things to trigger certain events like that.

I remember when charecters are fighting each other, they have a bunch of hearts next to each other, and you have to increase the number of hearts the hero has so he can win against the dragon.

Good news user, I forgot all about it except that I checked the website of the author 2 years ago. He hasn't made any updates on his blog since 2014. Enjoy(?).

do you remember anything about the authors name or the games name? like anything at all?

Was it japanese?

No. If it was, then it didn't contain any Japanese writing. It looks very European, it takes place in the medieval times.

You sure its not one of the GROW games?

Forgot pic

oh, SHIT! that's what I was thinking of. Thanks!

GROW is japanese as shit.

Looking for an old Game Boy, not GBC, game.
You play as a little dinosaur who has to build a path from his starting point to a door by using road pieces.
The amount of each piece is limited and they all point in different directions, so you gotta put a little thought into how to place them right.
Every now and then there'd be a boss fight where you can lay bombs. For the life of me I cannot remember more.

Pic related is a very simplistic example of what it more or less looked like, only bigger and more pieces.

Yes, it's GROW RPG.

Damn, I am retarded, you also posted the screencap from it.

Kwirk?

it's a platformer with a kid and it has the same atmosphere as prince of persia but it's not prince of persia. I think it's from 2004-2008. it was 3rd too so not 2d platformer. I remember he had some sort of sword but I don't remember him using it I might be wrong.

nope
you had to place those pieces yourself to make a path for the little dinosaur

I remember this level building game around 10 or so years ago where you played as what looked like a yellow robot gorilla character where you can load and edit other levels. The levels I do remember being packaged with this game are a snow cabin level, a little shack level with an empty pool that had a hidden laboratory in it, a floating castle with waterfalls flowing to a moat down on ground level, and a platforming level in what looked like a volcanic area where you save what looks like a pink version of the main character.

I know this isn't Minecraft, because this game had actual hills in one of the levels I don't fully remember, and I also remember playing this game a year or two before Minecraft was first released in 2009.

ASMIK KUN WORLD 2 I GOT IT

YOU FUCKING MADMAN
hearing this song again brings back memories, thanks a lot, user

Wew, would have never guessed this since I only own the original and its in a completely different genre

I couldn't remember the name so it never occurred to me it had other games or was a spin off or something.
I remember my dad got it on a flea market back then and I sunk hours into this thing.

Shit, thanks for the nostalgia.

I actually have one that I've asked about and never gotten a response for. It's an isometric adventure game, probably on Genesis/SNES/DOS. You play as some basic prince/adventurer guy, it's pretty colorful, and the real things that I remember standing out were a section of enemies that would all rush you and you had to brush your hair so they'd swoon over how good you look and an underwater section with hammerhead sharks that actually had hammers on their heads and would smash the air out of you if they caught you.

Bump. Anyone else need help?

a game where u shoot people and they shoot back, the question is who will survive

This PS1 fighting game where you can play as a butler or a maid, one attack only using his legs and the other uses a broom. It's has cooperative mode.

Crisis Beat my nigga!

I once played some odd DOS RPG(?) I found on a 90s magazine CDROM back in 2002 or so.
The game would begin with waves of german text on a scroll, after which it drops you into the 3D fps garden of a castle you're supposed to assault or some shit. The evening garden is a small maze of hedges with a few fountains(?), wayside banks and a gate to the castle requiring a key.
Inside the castle was a hostile skellington which you could punch to death, and if you went down a set of stairs there was a giant cockroach moving at sanic speeds that would kill you instantly.

The company logo splash screens also featured a cartoon soldier, and there may or may not have a been an inventory screen of some description.

This one should be easy. It's on the tip of my tongue.
The game starts 2 guys saving one of their girlfriend from an evil scientist that uses giant comical bombs. The first level had a pyramid that rose from the ground in the middle of the level and it had a dank ass yoyo powerup as a weapon and i'm pretty sure it's a neo geo game.

Sounds vaguely like Maniac Mansion.

Spinmaster.

Thanks user, I needed a name so I can play this again!

You play as an italian plumber and jump on turtles or some shit like that. Really trippy shit.

Was it GrowRPG?
eyezmaze.com/grow/Rpg/index.html#more

Thanks, lad.

I'm trying to remember the name of an arcade game that was an overhead shooter (like raiden) where one player played the little ship and the other plays the boss.

I vaguely remember this game I played at a friend's house years ago, it might have been on one of those macintoshes with the transparent frame CRT monitors. It was first person, adventure. There was this big long machine that did something to your brain or something. At one point you go on a train and then it stops in the middle of nowhere and you get out for a while. I think the twist was at the end of it you go back home and there was another one of those machines in your apartment.