Nintendo is literally locking sound test, art gallery, and hard mode behind overpriced toys

Reminder to play AM2R instead of this shit.
archive.is/JFHfa

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.co.jp/hardware/amiibo/game/a9aj/index.html
newagesoldier.com/make-your-own-amiibo/
archive.is/Db2by
nintendo.co.uk/News/2017/July/See-what-the-new-Samus-Aran-and-Metroid-amiibo-can-do-in-Metroid-Samus-Returns--1246282.html
nintendo.co.uk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder how nintendrones will defend this.

Hmm… this is rather vague. It could either mean that you need to both use the amiibo and beat the game or that it unlocks with either the amiibo and the beating of the game. I'd wager that it's the latter, "use the amiibo and then finish the game" seems ridiculous.

Pretty sure you can just use your phone to trick the console into thinking you own the actual thing by now, still doesn't excuse this shit though.

And?

Metroid should have stayed dead.

I was expecting botw levels of jewery. It's really bad anyway. Good thing citra is coming along

Monkey paw

There's also this that I forgot to add. Wording's a little more specific.
nintendo.co.jp/hardware/amiibo/game/a9aj/index.html

There was a point where this needed to stop and we've long-since passed it. It's too successful for them to ever stop it now, though.

You apparently can't read, OP.
It doesn't mean you need the amiibo to unlock the ability to unlock it after beating the game. It's an optional thing if you want that content before starting the game. Now, the actual shit that IS locked behind the amiibo is awful and should be laughed at.

It doesn't say that anywhere.

Do Amiibos even sell anymore
I thought they were only shifting units when there was false scarcity

More like trying to clutch onto a now dead gimmick

They still sell because there's still artificial scarcity.

I wish it would hurry up and die 100%. I can't stand the idea of locking this stuff behind overpriced toys. It was one thing when it was a reskin in mario kart or whatever. That's stupid but ultimately nothing. This is ridiculous, though. I don't even buy Nintendo anymore and this infuriates me.

They won't. Nintoddlers lap up anything they shit out but will just ignore blatant Jewry.

Because it's implied by the
You illiterate fuck. You put the amiibo on and it unlocks those features. You can unlock those features normally after beating the game. It's for the people who are impatient.

[citation needed]

the only other implication is using the amiibos allows you to have the ability to unlock the feature which doesn't really make sense in a value for consumers stand point.

you've got a hate boner and it's a little sad to see you so obsessive over it. consider suicide for now.

Ah, yes, value for the consumer. The thing Nintendo cares about most.

Are you even trying? how much do you get paid? How often do you post these threads?

Not according to the Japanese phrasing.

ah yes, basic economics, something you don't seem to understand.

end your life please you're really sad

It doesn't say "normally unlocked after beating the game" or "unlocked after beating the game without amiibo". It says "unlocked after beating the game" in a section about amiibo-specific features.

Literally has nothing to do with it. Fanboys will buy anything and they know it.

Wait until Bethesda hears about this. Fast Travel DLC: Only $5.99 in TES 6

Anyone dumb enough to actually need map markers is dumb enough to pay for it, so fine by me.

Now you're just trying to hold onto your bias and arguing from that point so as to not look stupid, you're anonymous here you can back away.

I could say the same to you.

yeah this is just sad. how many people have told him to stop being retarded now? I don't care about amiibos but at worst they've locked away skins and over powered bonus characters from other games, shit I don't really care about and doesn't come off in any way as essential. If the concern is jews we can't avoid the big jew.

Y'all kept saying that they were going to maxium overjew with amiibos. I couldn't understand at the time how it could get worse. There was no way they could milk it even more. Yet, here we are, Holla Forums was right again.

Are you real? They have a quality of life feature and they're locking it behind a paywall. What drugs are you on that you can think this is fine?

-t. skyrim fan

What does that even mean?

Holla Forums was buying these shitty amiboos too

casual

Not really, I'm in the right, it's so abundantly blatant that it unlocks those features from the start if you scan the Amiibo in that the only reason you can't see past that is your inherent bias, anyone who reads these statements as is without that bias will get the same gist of it, but if you want to prove yourself wrong see if someone who reads Japanese can provide us a proper translation maybe it will clarify things for you.

Amiibo's haven't been handled as well as they could be, I think the worst one was updated anyway, locking multiplayer behind the Shovelnight Amiibo.

It's not a quality of Life feature it's a care package for shit players.

How am I a casual for thinking you shouldn't lock these things behind paywalls?

Modern video games have been dead to me for years. Glad that nails keep getting slammed into the coffin.

[citation needed]
This fag jumps into the thread calling people shills but I'm the biased one. Ignore the man behind the curtain, goyim!

Because they're a shit feature and game design crutch that made Zero Mission worse.

Note: Not defending this jewry, but map markers in a metroid game is cancer.

I can read it and I already said that you're wrong. The Google translation posted is 100% accurate for once.

Same with the Splatoon 2 threads. They really aren't sending their best here.

Well then give us the proper translation ffs.

It's right here you blind nigger

Of course someone would dredge up a garbage idea from the Hyperscan.

Ho ho ho.

that would actually better if they made a good game for a fucking change
casuals should pay more

I don't think Bethesda knows how to make a good game. I wish they would just die already.

Looking to see who sages this thread first.

The system doesn't exist in my mind until it's hacked. What kind of dummy would buy it will full priced games and toys?

It's ok when Nintendo does it.

I'll sage it myself if anyone can provide actual proof that these are unlockable without overpriced toys. I actually like Metroid a lot.

The 3ds or the amiibo? I know there's a thing that can spoof amiibo but I'm not sure how it works. Some firmwares for 3DS can be hacked, but not the most recent versions. I like my old DS Lite better anyway. Got a flashcart for it so I can play any games I want while I watch my shows.

There's some spoofed amiibo's that you can load hundreds of NFC amiibo id's into so it acts as them all for free. You can also buy nfc stickers for a few cents on ali express.

I'm not really sure how the ids get loaded into them. I would guess there's a site somewhere to download them, but the whole thing has been enough of a turnoff for me I just dropped Nintendo's current stuff pretty much outright.

MW had written directions. Future games have an invisible magic objective you have no idea where they are unless you use the tracker because no writing.

I meant while having an extremely defensive stance, but hey, fair enough.

It's okay when Nintendo does it.

You probably enjoyed it when Nintendo took down their roms from Emuparadise too.

You expected people not to read, didn't you?

Retard.

Can I have your email? I want to send you smug anime girls when you're wrong.

how accurate is google translate for Japanese though??

Samus is my waifu so I purchase every piece of merch she gets and I've already pre-ordered them. I will enjoy this game to the fullest.

Found the sage I was looking for!~

I think using your smartphone somehow would be the easiest way since it has a built in NFC thing.

wew

I'm happy for you, nigger.

It did. Nintendo's just flogging its corpse

It's better than your argument, which is "N-nuh uh!"

Some of them are really skirting that biodrone line and as someone who enjoys old nintendo games it really breaks my heart seeing what is happening.

You don't deserve her. Kill yourself

Not an argument.

THE SHILLS ARE THIS DESPERATE HOLY FUCK
YFW YOU AREN'T BUYING THIS SHIT AND THERE'S NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT

Oh look, here is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. They didn't lock ALL the features behind toys so obviously jewtendo cares about their fanbase. :^)

What drives a man to such levels of delusion?

You unlock the things after you beat the game but only if you have a fucking amiboo, you illiterate subhuman.

I know that feel user. I really love SNES, GBA, and even GameCube. Nutendo flat out disgusts me, though. They've gone to shit since the Wii.

You're the illiterate one, dipfuck. In what world does that shit make sense?

Of course they bring Metroid back only to keep raping her. Hopefully Metroid Prime 4 just dies, there is no way they can make it a good game.

The same world where Nintendo locks Fire Emblem characters behind battles that you need the amiibo to even access, and unique items in dungeons that you need the amiibo to access. You know, this one.

He's not the one that can't get context clues, asshat. If the topic of the text is content exclusive to amiibos and it never states the content is unlockable without amiibos then it's exclusive to amiibos, you fucking mouthbreather

In a world where physical DLC in a form of amiboo existed for years, locking game features behind a shitty 10$ figurine.

fix'd
After the DS Nintendo has been pushing gimmick after gimmick.

It doesn't imply what you think.
If it can do that, there would be no need to hire human translators.

This. It makes no sense to put other shit that has nothing to do with Amiibos, when they are talking about Amiibos. Just look at OP's pic

Explain your denial. I'm actually curious. I love 80's to 90's era Nintendo to pieces but I have no problem admitting they've become the epitome of cancer. What the fuck leads you to deny reality and insist they aren't doing what they're doing?

I can say with some authority that Bioware WAS good at one point but they are clearly dead. I love old bioware to pieces but seeing them turn into current year bioware upsets me and seeing history repeat itself upsets me even further.

I feel the same about Rareware, but fuck, at least Rareware split off before the poz set in.

I wonder how you niggers manage to navigate to this site while not being able to read.

Nigger you can read these nuts

Nintendrones will be nintendrones, shills will be shills.

Excellent comeback.

You're welcome.

But I thought Iwata's already dead.

Here you see the modern nintendo fan lash out when reality is brought up.

Kojima is the one to die.

Rood.

Too good

man they're really pushing this amiibo thing

Muh dick?

At least we're not fucking robots that can't wrap their heads around the concept of context, you nigger.

go fellate a shotun

lol

:^)

>the biggest hack of the history.

I will say, that's a new argument they are tossing around now!

Miyamoto is still alive.

Nice argument.

Enjoy your ban!

t. fatshit kikemann

Rude!

You're too retarded for arguments.

I suppose if that's what will happen it will happen. Though everyone is crying about how mods are bias so it would surprise me if they tip their hand to this degree. Besides, posting fanboys was a Holla Forums pastime at one point. What happened? You don't need to be fanboy to laugh at good ol' autism.

Nothing, mark has always been a sensitive prick to bashing. If a thread gets too heated or someone strikes a nerve, he will delete it and brush it off as "Rule 8", very flexible rule.

GUY FUCK OFF
MARK IS A VERY SWEET BOARD OWNER

Mostly because he ate two cakes that's a lot of fucking sugar goddamn

Doesn't seem any more Jewish than any other company.

the kicker would be that the rule isn't even enforced anymore in the thread that caused it to begin with

that's our brogief for you!

Here's the thing user. Many people (myself included) grew up with Nintendo so theyre more than happy blindly accepting the bad shit they've been pulling.

Calling Nintendo bad is like naming the Jew or refuting the holocaust. It's difficult for normalfags to do, but it has to happen

I did here
Stay assdestroyed.

A kettle calling a pot a nigger.

So is that you in the image?

You literally are a nigger.

Are you even listening to your self?

Why do they take argument tips from Holla Forums?

I want an apology from everyone that told me Amiibos would just be cosmetic shit

B-based Ninty, am i right, go- guyse?

The fuck
Mark?

Your anal devastation is making me leak pre-cum with glee!~
The point was that he tard was telling the other guy to "Learn to read", when he couldn't proofread himself. It is hypocritical.

What the fuck.
It was suppose to be :^) flag up there.

*tips fedora

But they didn't lock everything behind dlc toys so based nintendy, mirite? :^)

user you either have legitimate autism or you are a Nintendo Shill, there's literally no other option, this is fucking stupid

checking the flags

Literally you right now user

Thanks code monkey?

I had a feeling that fat fuck would be lurking in this thread but it still tickles my funny bone when it's true.

You know, it's funny.
Nintendrones are the some of the most stubborn motherfuckers, why are their tears so damn delicious?

But I'm not Mork

Same here, one of the few good things that make me bother to get out of bed.

it never felt better not to be Mark

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

I'm not giving arguments. I'm mocking you.

I was right about you niggers not being able to read properly.

This. x100000
How long until Mark kills himself?

Rich coming from the faggot who defends physical drm.

OP you are retarded

the moment "mercury stream" was revealed as developer you should've KNOWN this was outsourced garbage wih an IP slapped on top for the sake of cashing in

they're milking metroid fans. nothing else.

It's kind of sad since I'm willing to bet most of the "Nintendo haters", that are trying to warn Ninty Shits, are former fans that got burned by them in some fashion.

You anons think this fag can get to at least (50)?

Yes. That's actually me!

Wew lad, how much are you being paid?

Only if he staggers the posts out, he's not gunna hit 20 if he puts 5 replies in one post

Feels damn good

They're milking people who watched a speedrun of Super once and rebloged some Samus fanart on tumblr. This isn't for fans.

But didnt Holla Forums said that the jews feared the samurai?

B-But user, They showed of 2 Metroids at E3, they're basically the most based trustworthy company there is!

We never realized the Jews feared the Japs would eclipse them with their own Jewery

wew

I don't have my regular image folder so I'm getting bored.

Based nintendy, mirite? I'm shocked you are not banned for blatant shitposting but at the same time not really.

Well it looks like everything important can just be unlocked by playing luckily. However I hope those missle tanks and such their offering are just ones you'd normally pick up or ones that exist outside of your precentage total. Cause if they do count towards a 100% total, they will piss off much more than Metroid fans. Not only paid upgrades but required paid upgrades for completionists.

So are you actually going to provide an argument or are you just here to shitpost?

Now i'm certain you are just a bored shitposter. What the fuck mods, you allow this garbage to thrive?

I warned you people. Publishers will keep trying to get away with more and more. And Amiibo was essentially hiding game assets behind physical purchases, which is even worse than DLC. Yet you went and bought the damn things, didn't you? You don't get to call this a grave now.

I see you went to the School of Molyneux for your debate classes

Without him this thread and the Jewry it contains might actually be forgotten. You should be thankful.

I just feel bad for Metroidfags at this point, but on the same coin i like seeing samus waifufags get punished . Ultimately the consumers who continue to enable Nintendos practices need to be punished most of all.

Only if you buy the amiboo first.

In b4 they screech at you to read the article. Though I wonder, if it's in the article and it can destroy all our arguments you would think SOMEONE would cap it and post it here. :^)

Look man Nintendo has problems but this shit is just pathetic. Leave this consolewar bullshit on cuckchan where it belongs.

And how would that be in any way different than needing an amiibo to unlock game assets? You need the actual thing to unlock what you want unless you're a shuppah hackah, you can't just insert a file somewhere and have things unlocked. Since there's no way to unlock what you want without using the amiibo that would make it physical DRM. I don't see why you're getting to uppity about the terminology at work here.

Because he has no argument. He has to grasp at straws hoping something sticks. It's like when a leftist is corned and will call you confusing things like cuck.

Do you want your child to grow up to be a neurotic mess? BUY THEM THIS GAME PACK!

Funny how it's almost always blatant nintendo shills or fanboys that kick up consolewar bullshit and then blame it on everyone else

Where does it say that? I know Nintendo isnt bright but I'd highly doubt they'd pull a Metro pre order on us and lock the hardest difficulty behind a pay wall.

I fail to see how being rightly upset at locking away actual game content to dumb understocked figurines relates to console wars bullshit. Nintendo are being shits and people are upset about it.

The argument is that it's bullshit to lock actual gameplay and anything else that's not just cosmetic (and cosmetics too arguably) away behind figurines that are always underproduced and understocked to create a false sense of scarcity, what's so hard to grasp about this?

You say that, but they've locked voicechat to a seperate smart phone app and have limited an entire gamemode in Splat 2 to certain days at certain times, their incompetence knows no bounds

If it can be unlocked by just beating the game then why is it in a chart about Amiibos to begin with?

He was agreeing with you user

Whoops, sorry, guess I should've paid more attention to the ID.

Of course that's the argument but no sane person will play devil's advocate for that kike tier shit. I'm certain he's just a shitposter who can't even give shekel citizen numbers. What a waste of a human being.

You need the amiibo to unlock the content without finishing the game.

No, the content is completely inaccessible without the amiibos. With the amiibos it unlocks after beating the game.

I never said they were smart persay, but that they would atleast understand that doing that would be consumer relations suicide. Look at Battlefront 2; the day they announced they had a crate system tied to in game benefits the interest for the game and approval of it in the public fell harder than the first games after its release. If these amiboos had this much sway towards this one game it'd be on par with that kind of decision making. Nintendo isnt smart and they sure know how to jew their community, but I guess I have hope they arent braindead?

Dude, nobody with semblance of self respect gives a shit about Nintendo anymore. They cornered the market on secondaries and they are cashing in as hard as they can before the bubble pops.

They're not braindead, user, they know exactly what they're doing. They may put up a nice show but at the end of the day they don't give a shit what people think as long as they make money, which they undoubtably will because this is Nintendo.

The correct answer is "I'm sorry".

You'll only read it that way if you're a retard.

:^)

This is the logic mental defectives use, user, stop making an ass of yourself.

ROB op, go stick your amiibos up your ass.

NDF IN FULL FORCE

are you really surprised?

''Can't believe you're still here, I thought you'd have given up by now buddy'.'

They're still asshurt over that while popping up in GTA threads and the like whenever one of his videos get posted.

Nigger what the fuck are you on about?

mark personally banned me for making that thread too. the sticky was full of people geting banned as well.
this is the first time in months I've been on Holla Forums so I'm glad its changed alot, despite Nintendo actually doing a bit of improving overall in the past few months

see

You've officially stopped making any kind of sense.

I'm calling you fags Redditers and Neofags. You can't read subtext but your entire argument is about reading subtext.

POST YFW YOU AREN'T AN ILLITERATE NINTENCUCK

Just the way you post shows you aren't from here.

>>>/cuckchan/

So this admits you're not in a place where everyone else can be wrong, which means everyone else can't be wrong? So you're admitting we're right then since you're in the minority?

It says it righ there in parenthesis. (Unlocked after beting the game). Having to use an amiibo and completing the game to unlock a feature doesn't make sense. Unless you have to beat the game for all amiibo features, which doesn't make sense since the other parentheses just explain what the amiibo gives you.

So you are posting the face of an illiterate fag that isn't a fan of Nintendo?

If you only have to beat the game why is it in a graph about amiibo unlocks?

just stop dude… You're makin it worse

Eternal Summer isn't a myth.

Presumably because you can also unlock them with amiibos. Why else would it say (unlocked by beating the game)?

.(3)

Why are you still here?
>>>/cuckchan/

You're shitposting about us not getting subtext when you can't even make a coherent sentence

This. It makes literally no sense to mention non-amiibo exclusive content in amiibo functionalities unless you mention specifically that the content unlocks by beating the game normally but the amiibo unlocks it sooner, which isn't the case. The way it's worded here suggests that the content is both amiibo exclusive and requires a complete run of the game to unlock.

Nice non-argument

I guess we'll see when the game launches or nintendo specifies.

The worst part is that there are TWO new Metroid games coming, and both are being developed by new-Nintendo. They are making it so hard for themselves to be loved, because I love the series and nothing breaks my heart more than these games being locked behind paywalls and stupid overpriced figurines.

OP confirmed for lying faggot
It's already been states that this is all unlocked affter beating the game

Even without the unlocks the game is confirmed trash. Calling MercurySteam a third rate developer is insulting to third rate developers.

STILL BEING A CONSOLE FAGGOT
KEEPS ME LAUGHING FOR DAYS

Unless you screencap, Holla Forums will forget the day it got invaded by a pack of niggers.

>>>/cuckchan/ is that way

In previous Metroid threads I posted some long analyses of what I have seen so far and what I liked and didn't. Indeed, it doesn't look good, but I haven't played it yet. AM2R for the win.

You are a straight up schizophrenic.

SO IS UR MOM
Fuck this place is hilarious to laugh at.

So you identify as a pack of niggers? It shows.

Why are Nintencucks illiterate?

Nutendo?

Kys

Instead of sounding like a passive aggressive low test piece of numale shit, you could instead choose to cite your sources and shut everybody in this thread the fuck up, but you fucking don't. You estrogenic limp wristed cocksucking maggot drone.

Fucking newfags, I swear.

This happened not long ago. The OP was outright lies, but since it was explicitly a Nintendo bashing thread the hotpockets wouldn't delete it for ages after numerous reports because they're seemingly scared shitless of being labeled Nintendrones. You can't even complain about it as you'll be drowned in an endless spew of "neener neener! u mad?" cuckchan-tier retardation.

It's like how SJWs scream "racist" at people to browbeat them into submission and there doesn't need to be any evidence or logic behind it whatsoever. We have console-warriors operating on the same level with the same tactics. Soon it'll be like Neogaf where the same narratives are hammered into the ground every day and you dare not speak against it.

TL;DR A small handful of faggots are cultivating an atmosphere in which you must adhere to their groupthink or get drowned in lowest-effort shitposting.

Nigger, don't act like your view is all high and mighty. This is ONE thread out of hundreds where posts bashing the big N HAVEN'T been deleted, which is short of a fucking miracle and you're already generalizing and acting like there's been an extreme permanent backlash due to this single thread? Fuck off nigger. Let people post what they want and use healthy debate tactics to prove them wrong, it's that simple and you've done none of that. The same amount of time you spent bitching about the haters is the exact same time you could have used a "Silver Bullet" to break the ice.

Don't forget there are two extremes at play here, this type of problem isn't gonna be fixed any time soon.

Nintendo fan here.

I can't defend this.

Please use this guide instead of buying Amiibos.

newagesoldier.com/make-your-own-amiibo/

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE TO BUY A SHITTY FIGURINE FIRST THAT HAS ALL THOSE GAME FEATURES LOCKED ON IT AND THEN AFTER YOU BEAT THE GAME YOU END UP UNLOCKING THEM ALL WHICH YOU COULDN'T DO IF YOU DON'T BUY THE FIGURINE FIRST.

At least Prime 4 will be good, right?

See, that seems outright retarded, which is why the vague spelling of the press release leads me to believe you can either beat the game, or use the amiibo. And you can't prove me wrong, but I can't prove you wrong either,

The Japanese text isn't vague. All you illiterate fags are relying on a shitty translation.

You need an amiibo for these features.

I'll take your word for it. That's lame as fuck.

That's actually one of the few times I've seen google translate be more or less accurate.

That looks like it just might fit

show me pics pls

I don't act like you have the moral high ground. If we had had your way, I would have been banned for not sucking you guys' dicks.
See
Banning people for not agreeing with your hivemind.

Fuck this shit. Saging just because I hate amiibo faggotry this much.

I don't hear any arguments. There are no such thing as Nintendrones on Holla Forums, you obnoxious delusional fucking faggot.

Even with Google's terrible translator, each line starts with "After clearing the game". There's no reason to even mention the completion of the game unless both the amiibo and a complete save are needed to access the content.

Nowhere in that OP image says something like that. It only says "unlocked after beating game" and nothing else. If they were locked on amiibos, then Nintendo wouldn't digit they can be unlocked after beating the game.

This is the worst way they could have possibly handled it. They have to be in bed with eBay resellers or something, there's no way they're content to constantly piss off customers and fail to make enough of them.

I was going to write there's no way investors can be retarded enough to interpret this as "they're having such a hard time keeping up with demand", but to be fair, TYO:7974 jumped after Pokémon Go because they mistakenly thought they owned Pokémon outright, a fact that's but an internet search away. They've also had an investor complain in 2013 that they were discussing the computer games business at a shareholder meeting.

If they aren't locked to the amiibos why are those listed under specific amiibo effects?

The bigger issue is the game is being made by MercuryShit, so there is no hope for the game being decent.

Kimishima's comment sounds like a snide "We're a video game company, we're going to continue talking about video games and nothing can change that."

I want this to end. I hate this. Samus has been my waifu since I was a child and Metroid is constantly getting worse. I wish we could go back to the days when Other M was the worst thing to have ever happened to her. I wish we could go back to those better days. I wish my waifu was dead, so that she would no longer need to bear this constant agony.
I am in pain, Holla Forums. It brings me pain to see what has happened to my favorite series. Other M, then Fed Force and Blast Ball, and AM2R dying, and now everything with this. When does it end?

I started feeling better about this when I started to shift my fanaticism towards individual games rather than a franchise.

At least you have the sense to not support Ninetndo and their tomfuckery with this, which is more than what I can say for other people with her as their waifu.

I liked the series growing up, but seeing what the series and gaming in general has turned into, I don't want to see the series or others continue to suffer (it's bad enough that there's rumors of another Thief game being made, even after the mixed to negative reviews of the 4th game).

If anyone cares for the Metriod series, please do not buy these games. That's how it will end. Buying all of this will only tell Nintendo that we like them raping the Metroid series instead of letting it rest in peace.

I'm confused. Did they mean that you can either use an amiibo or beat the game to unlock a feature, or did they mean that you need both the amiibo and beating the game to unlock the features? If the latter, then that is next level kikery right here.

From the way it's worded, it's heavily implied that you need both.

ftfy

Because amiibos unlock them early.

Try again, faggot.

Your entire argument rests on implications made from a machine translation.

So are they going to make it shit on purpose as an excuse to kill the franchise for good?

Stay in denial

You're still buying NTAG215 chips and you need a smartphone with NFC to write Amiibo codes to the chips. This would be a somewhat acceptable workaround if NTAG215 chips were re-writable, but they're not so you're only forgoing the expense of the plastic toy to buy the chip only and this is assuming you already have a smartphone to do it otherwise that's extra cost on top of buying the chips.

The optimum solution if possible is to use cheats to get the amiibo shit onto a softmodded console on which you pirated the game. That narrows costs down to the console itself which can be bought used (thus Nintendo gets no additional money) and the cost of whatever media you store pirated games on.

I've gotten all the tunics on BotW using a cheat tool that can modify inventory. I simply purchased some corresponding gear at shops in the game then modified the IDs of said gear to the IDs of Amiibo-locked DLC. Upon reopening inventory the gear is changed to otherwise unobtainable content. Save files can easily be copied between softmodded Wii U and Cemu. This is just a method I used a while back, there may be better methods now.

You are assuming that modern game developers are competent. All game developers are incompetent until proven otherwise.

You worthless fuck, it's not our job to look up your arguments for you. Provide evidence or fellate a shotgun. Actually, do both

Nigger, please.
archive.is/Db2by
I don't see how you can interpret this differently. Machine or not, this seems consistent. During gameplay completed or not, amiibos give you a convenience of some sort. If you have completed the game, the amiibo gives you a post-game feature.

Got a source on that?

I wonder how many Nintendo fans consider this to be "piracy".

All of them.

I've gotten all of their consoles and nearly all of their handhelds that I've lived to see released, starting with the Nintendo 64.

The Switch, with its artificial shortages and continued reliance on amiibos and locking parts of the game behind these figurines that they refuse to make under reasonable circumstances, broke a 21-year, nine-device streak. I've got too many games on the Famicom, PC Engine, Super Famicom, and others to look for and try out without having to "play the market". Absolutely no other enterprise in consumer electronics artificially pulls this shit other than Nintendo. Treehouse is a cancer upon every game they touch and I correctly predicted that any success on Switch's part would make the problem worse.

All in all, the company today is a disgrace to the memory of Satoru Iwata and the Yamauchi family.

Your entire argument rests on "nuh-uh."

Versatile. Would be either top or bottom. not very experienced but genuine.
Versatile leaning top. Really likes bottom, but he has not much experience. Not dominant at all, manly, but submissive.

bottom slut twink who takes it up the ass and ahegaos in pleasure. will be your bitch for a big cock.

A lively versatile. Will do whatever role and will do it happily and enjoy himself. He smiles all the way no matter what position he takes. Can be top or bottom. Lively attitude. Loyal and its up to you to lean him what you want.

A versatile bottom. shy and nice, and he likes to be submissive, but doesn't care about whos the man in the relationship. just enjoys it with you. will do what you want and follow your lead.

A manly top. Silently burning, a man who loves you with passion, and its piercing eyes burning as a testament to how much he loves you. Will fuck you passionately and always be by your side. A real man. Will hold your hand.

Nigger it says "game clear" right there, "geemu kuria."

Why did you do this
And why do I agree with you

You two must be the retards of the week if you think Google Translate is accurate on this shit.

Consider large doses of Cyanide.

Kill yourself.

It's not the translation, the place where te translated text is heavily implies that those post game unlocks are tied to the amiibos.

Oh look this site is infested with retarded sonyggers with no readong comprehension. Still.
Shocker.

No it isnt fucktard. Throw yourself into oncoming traffic.

see

Context is important. Also, you shouldn't assume that anyone who shits on Nintendo's business practices is a sony shill, you know damn fucking well the majority of Holla Forums play on PC, whether via pirated PC games or emulated console games.

For what purpose other than non-localized games?

Do you enjoy answering your own questions?

That's a tremendous amount of effort to go through for one singular purpose.
t. Linguist.
Unless you find it fun, that is.

We need to shut you down otherwise d5b7ec might kill xirself.

This is what happens when you let people post traps and futa "ironically".
Eventually you attract actual gays who think themselves to be in good company.

I reported him, hopefully he will get banned.

Better than learning a more common language with no entertainment purpose, like Spanish.

Guess again.

see:

There hasn't been artificial scarcity since Early 2015
There are millions of those shitty things

Satan confirms that Spanish is the worst language

Did the taco mix burn your asshole, Mega Satan?

The tacos are the reason he's shitting fire in Hell, user.
Seriously though, fuck spanish, it's stupid easy to learn but as an American I have to refuse it on principle

What Metroid has ever given access to art gallery and sound test before you've completed the game? It's literally just giving children normally post-game shit before the post-game.

Don't be such a fucking hot head.

Pretty sure you still need to beat the game to access it.

Wrong, wrong, fucking wrong, see

For once this is actually something to get mad about.

Well there're not starting now

You're not buying an early gallery mode, you're buying the ability to unlock it.

Well shit, I read this as "OR unlocked after beating the game". It's very poorly worded, and then on top of that it's translated from Japanese by some random twitter fuck, and I don't see any brackets in the Japanese version.

If true this is some bullshit, 30 fucking dollars for a sound test is just ridiculous.

Anybody want to make a compilation of nintendrones defense force here and shove it up their faces like the Persona announcement?

I'm pretty sure Neofags think that they are pretty smart too.

Grammar, nigger.

Reported.

Pick fucking one, the 3DS is a shitty piece of hardware with a useless gimmick.

Also the real problem with amiibos

This is going to be the same story for all of the new BotW amiibos, what's worse is that they'll be fucking useless outside the game.

hang on, is this saying

OR
?

This one.

It has promise due to the fact that Tanebe seems to be quite the metroidfag and wants to do some cool stuff.

I recall a similar issue with Metroid Fusion and zero mission.

It literally says right there that you can unlock this stuff AFTER you beat the game and you don't need amiibos in order to access it, I understand Holla Forums hates Nutendo but people get so flared up over the smallest shit. I'd rather be focused on how this "reimaging" is going to shit on Metroid II or how we'll NEVER EVER get a official remake of Metroid II made by the A2MR team and instead get a shitty remake made by the Castlevania: LOS team

It doesn't say that. Read the fucking thread.

A few minutes of new metroid gameplay
Do not read the comments

Why the fuck is anyone surprised by this? Metroid sells like shit, of course they're gonna squeeze as many shekels out of the dwindling fanbase as they can.

Accurate assessment.

Not so, it sells quite well, but only "in the west"… which is nip for "everywhere that isn't japan".

I mean, it's not mario, zelda, or pokemon, but it's one of the faces of nintendo and the good games get rightful praise because they are damn good, but because of nintendo's fucking xenophobia and shame that "filthy american piggu" did a better job at metroid with Prime than they did with Other M, they fucking floundered.

Seriously, look at this shit. The game in question is ass, but mostly because of the sheer racist bullshit nintendo kept pulling.

TL:DR:

nintendo.co.uk/News/2017/July/See-what-the-new-Samus-Aran-and-Metroid-amiibo-can-do-in-Metroid-Samus-Returns--1246282.html

I fucking told you it was amiibo-exclusive and you fanboys didn't believe me.

dont really care, its still nintendo shit

What is the psychology behind this denial? I'm seriously curious

I wanted a Switch at first, and then I saw how shitty the build quality was. Then I was on the fence and was waiting for good software to make up for the terrible hardware. Now I don't think I want a Switch at all if this is what I'm supporting.

I'm just going to buy a Sega Dreamcast and maybe a Saturn and a CRT and go full /vr/ mode. I've been kind of wanting to go full SEGA now since they've been trying to make a comeback recently, and Mania looks fucking great. I'll probably mod the DC and the Saturn to allow game backups to be played so I don't gotta shoe out money into the overpriced retro market to get the things I wanna play, though.

Seriously though fuck this shit. This is the kind of deal you'd see in some dystopian cyberpunk setting. 85 bucks to play a rushed-looking game and to be able to play hard mode and use the sound test and see the concept art. It's probably the greediest shit I've seen Nintendo pull lately. If the Switch gets a better model in a few years and I can hack it, I'll probably pick that one up used and just pirate shit for it, but otherwise I'm skipping out on it entirely.

This game isn't even a Switch game but this is still a first party title and is kind of warding me off from wanting to support them. I already got a 3ds and I plan on replacing it with an N3DS model sometime when I can find one cheap on a firmware that I can hack, but shit at least I can pirate everything on that.

If they actually pulled this shit off right I'd be willing to spend a good chunk of money on games and hardware and accessories because I'd want to actually support them, but this shit is just gay as hell.

Nintendo of America lied about UFO ability being amiibo-exclusive, so there's a goodly chance they're lying about a lot of post-game content being amiibo-exclusive. It'd make the Metroid 2 remake the first game with so much legitimate post-game stuff locked behind amiibo.

Thing's got nintendium, screen is pretty resistant and the plastic feels cheap but it can take a good few falls, there's a video floating about showing it can survive a 1000 foot drop in working order. Unless you're referring to that crowbcat video.

There's no point in an unfavorable lie. Stop twisting yourself into a pretzel to defend this.

Well I'll be damned.

What did you fucking expect, Sony news? Do you have brain damage?

He's not really defending it; he's in denial.

But I'm not actually defending it, I'm saying even if Nintendo says so that doesn't make it true based on previous cases. Are you unable to see the difference between "this may not happen regardless of their say-so" and "what they are doing is good"?

Hey Iwata was at least somewhat decent, his death opened the floodgates.

>nintendo.co.uk/

Bless both of you for helping bypass this shit.

A lot of Nintendo fans defend BOTW DLC locking away a difficulty and map utility but surprisingly a lot of Nintendo fans aren't defending this one.

Surprising when you consider how much Nintendo fans love to be contrarians against Metroid fans since Metroid fans always criticize Nintendo to the point where they will defend Nintendo against them.