Post your best memes of this evil fuck

Post your best memes of this evil fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/327697446/CTR-Digital-Disruption-Memo
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90600168/#q90604599
youtube.com/watch?v=vS9xg3X3_8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bannon should be sent to gulag immediately

found the liberal

Liberals and Holla Forumsacks get out.

Seems like a great time to be drawing arbitrary battle lines within friendly ranks, buddo

Are you #imwithher

THIS, Banon is no joking matter, and with Trump at his pocket he is dangerous

I'm with the version of America that doesn't institutionalize racism, fucko. Help or shut up

Honestly, the best Trump memes are pro-Trump. The aut-right won the Meme War.

Holla Forums, at least try to be not obvious man

naw he's right
The pro-Trump memes were leagues better than the anti-Trump memes
and memes beat out facts in terms of convincing people

Which pro-Trump memes are good?
Even the pro-Trump Garrison cartoons suck.

wooahhh there retard

it's just cause the guy looks and acts funny. the memes of him add nothing to the man himself. we've got a fuckin narcissistic child in office and that's just hilarious on its own.

There will always be racism as long as capitalism exists, you illiterate dog shit.

wtf #imwither now

Sorry man, it's true. Remember when that CTR manual came out, and they flat out said to give up on pro-Hillary/anti-Trump memes because that was a lost battle?

Smug Pepe is perfect for him.

Well yeah, he's pretty much a living meme. He's Smug Pepe incarnate. Which is partly why he won.

Meme idolatry will be your downfall, OP.
Mark these words.

Anyone got more commie trump memes?

Source?

Holla Forums intensifies

Well that was a good meme to be fair.

scribd.com/document/327697446/CTR-Digital-Disruption-Memo

Related: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141

jeb memes are better

>scribd.com/document/327697446/CTR-Digital-Disruption-Memo
What makes you think this is real?

audible chuckle of the jeb revolution pic

It's no less believable than the stuff we've seen from Wikileaks.

Yes… it is. A random scribd link isn't proof of shit. And that wikileaks link say nothing in particular about CTR's ops.

It's full of chantard bias. I have serious doubts.

I actually did an entire report on the Election an 4chan which was submitted to the WSCC political conference in Utah.
This involved using an algorithm to monitor and store in a database , every piece of conversation which happened on 4/pol/ in relation to the eleciton.

This image originated on realtruenews.com, a decidedly fake news website. It was also the third most popular image posted on 4chan during the data election period…. the 1st and second most popular images also were directly tied to CTR.

While this image is likely fake, it was hugely popular

it is fake.
see:

realtruenews.com is not a valid source of information

correction, I had to double check…
realtruenews.org is the origin of that document

Hold up, you were part of the team that compiled that report? The one that analyzed the threads, images, and flags?

Team? it was just me.
Second of all, im surprised you even know about it. The only people who know about it outside of my uni or the conference are because of a single thread I posted on 4/pol/ and maybe on here. I dont quite remember if I made a thread about it here.

I can post proofs of my database if you are so inclined

waiit….
You are talking about
"a longitudinal analysis of 4chan's politically incorrect"
Right?
No, I didnt author that report, but it is along the same spirit

Damn, the bullpen of nerd virgins was going to waste…

ya, it was totally fake. give me a moment, ill find the original link in my database. should only take a few minutes, ill post the first link on 4/pol/ which contained that image

Document source:

realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT

Also, it appears either my script blockers are blocking everything from appearing on that page, or theyve removed it entirely.
if you want proofs,
search 4plebs Holla Forums archive for postid 90604599

here you go anons, first posting of that FAKE document
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90600168/#q90604599

guys. guys. calm the fuck down for a second

The Dahnald is president.

This is the funniest goddamned shit that has happened in realpolitik in a long ass time.

If you dont see this for the unique Ereignis that it is, and all the opportunities it could eventually open up, you are being a willfully retarded sheep. yes a sheep. not alex jones kind but the fluffy kind

The fact that what is left of the "left" stateside seems to be banging on about obstruction instead of trying to figure out how they can..well capitalize on this just shows how up their own ass they are

Tellingly one standout liberal darling is making smart moves and appealing to Trumps ego, the con artist Elon Musk, a man that has already made his career out of milking the government for subsidies on his electric luxury playthings and promises lovably naive retards they can live on mars for 500k

What you should be thinking instead of freaking out and shouting about your pussy is this

Do you have any idea how much of the ..establishment is completely confused and vulnerable right now, both stateside and in the EU? If you really think this whole glorious affair has no upsides you are being willfully retarded, the mildlly pro-russian anti "moderate rebels" stuff is a fucking godsend and he might actually end up not being too bad on actual industry and trade. Funny how the "left", outlets like Democracy Now, barely even bring up the TPP anymore, nevermind manufacturing

In the meantime he will be making a complete mockery of the politcal establishment, not in all ways but in many. Sometimes we will be laughing with him and sometimes about him, but I swear to you mane this shit might end up being the weirdest most obnoxious life ring in the history of murika

The interview with nader recently on RT about Trump was actually halfway decent, hes a suprisingly sane greenie:

youtube.com/watch?v=vS9xg3X3_8Q

also OP is a fag, trump isnt a war criminal yet, fucking chapo was recently pointing out that hillary dragged leon panetta on stage, lmao, the guy that authored drone assassinations

She was a war criminal, and Sanders kinda is as well by proxy

yup, it's better to just elect big business directly instead of people who sell out to big business to eliminate the farce of bourgeouis politics

He should be the poster child for anti capitalist rhetoric. We must organize the American proletariat to stop his regime.

It literally is just Holla Forums shitposting trying to make us drink his pee pee like them because they are starting to realize what a disaster he is and try to get more people to like him so they ll feel they didnt fuck up

there was no alternative you western liberal burgernigger, sanders was economically illiterate, he would have sold the country down the road to global neoliberal hegemony through ineptitude alone, he ran on promising you all free college instead of reforming the rigged student loan system and the elitist shitbag scam artist universities, one of many examples, the man was a buffoon that went along with almost every war and had to be bullied into admitting that israelis are kinda being a bunch of supremacist cunts with their racial settlement things, nevermind the fact that he was played/possibly threatened by the clinton klantrump is shit on israel as well thats not my point

If you mean hillary the hoofed one you are even more delusional, but sure be my guest stick your head in the sand bruh, ill be hustling for my cause and enjoying the luls

well I accuse you of being leddit you faggot, doesnt really get us anywhere does it. You have nothing, all this shit so far has been basically theater outside of the TPP and getting a little bootyblasted over the popular vote thing, lemao. Biggest low for me was no saudi ban, I dont give a fuck about the other countries, the americans barely take in fugees as it is but the saudis should probably be glassed, maybe after we evacuate all the nork slaves first or something. of course its naive to expect such a thing but its the first time he actually 100% went against what he said he would do, a milestone if you will

makes no sense, /pol is pretty ecstatic from what I can tell, they think they are in the middle of the end of Weimar, they are as realpolitically illiterate as you I would wager

Aspie lacan mans commentary on all of this has been everything from preddy gud to laughably convoluted spergout nonsense about Sittlichkeit, hes becoming pretty irrelevant honestly

hue are you the furry body acceptance bearloving guy that is always sperging out on /tv about drumpf and how there is nothing hotter than rubbing a hairy middle aged mans belly?

yer kinda fucking hilarious, i know of your work. its an act right? please tell me its an act

That is what I am thinking right now

muhahaha best answer, youre being visited by a legend folks:

Schrödingers Cuck