Live comfy off exploited workers

Tell me again why I shouldn't be a NEET?

Spooks.

Another crime of the eternal socdem.

David Graeber wrote an essay about the concept of that Meme in The Utopia of Rules for anyone who is interested,

His OP says he doesn't want to be porky.
Is anyone worth knowing going to care if you have a jerb?

to be ""useful"" to porky.

Free your mind, fam.

The NEETpill is the ultimate red pill. There's objectively no good reason to slave away 50 hours a week especially if you train your mind to be impervious to capitalist marketing.

damn

The only way I could be neet is on benefits and you still have to go sign up and do all that shit If I work 20 hours a week I can pay rent and eat but only because I live in a shitty area so my rent is nothing. I kinda need a little work, I become a slob if I don't. Also I have mild mental health issues, some structure is good for that.

What about hunger ? There is no welfare here to live off of being a NEET.

Let's see
Aside from the fact that welfare wont be forever, the money you have is not enough for a good life unless you are some cuck who lives off their parents and other people like a parasite.

plus I'm not really comfortable taking other peoples money which is extracted from them through violence just so I can sit about all day. For many people not working isn't a choice they can make, they have dependents etc. Really the load on them becomes harder. This should be solved by making porky pay but he doesn't.

NEETS are the vanguard of the revolution. Don't feed the porky's

Le mad wagecuck is mad.

How do you buy anime figurines to hotglue tho?

what if work did not have to be something which you avoided out of fear. what if it could be genuinely rewarding. and you could be accomplished and loved in your community? Or I mean you could just keep being a shut-in who everyone resents. Your choice I guess

Rewarding for capitalists.
Meaning what? Picking up garbage? Mowing lawns?

Could, woulda, shoulda. We both know it isn't happening.

someone give me a quick run on NEETs

Retirement.

You are basically saying, fuck it I don't expect to live that long

You will regret your decision when you are either forced to age without medical care, or, really, be forced to commit suicide.

Those are you two options for the choice inevitably faced.

The healthcare industry is a giant scam. I'm never going to a doctor/hospital ever again unless if I am severely injured or sick.

No reason you should'nt but perhaps working a shitty job would give you the funds to "expand your horizons"

You should not, its up to the workers to free themselves

Self-segregation form society does not only harm your psychology, but your relatives too. You should not actively seek to harm others nor yourself user.

what do people mean when they say shit like this
like are you not a prole yourself

Yes, however I work in a cooperative

Ahh yes a true revolution is upon us