4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game with lots of fan service?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MGS4

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Can you explain better what you mean by this?

doa

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I did it! I gave my two week notice today. Freedom is so close I can almost taste it.

Bought the DaS2 dlc just to have more fun in the game. Seem kinda short but the items are worth it I guess.

Hope you have fun.

What about saving that dosh for anime land?

Chex Quest

Hey guys, Ritsu here

I arranged to have a tour of bath houses while in Japan. I might catch cum!

Ritsu out

How goes anons

If you have to ask you'll never know.

Should. They seem a little harder than the base game so thats nice.

It is funded.

I'll just say Witcher 3 for lore and DOA for obvious reason.

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

You gotta work for Mr. Shekelstein today or you're gonna pay

sleep snug, smug

I guess disgaea 2

Been bored this weekend. Fucking state still refuses to give me my meds so i have to do this song and dance again.

Missed a few days due to my WiFi adapter shitting the bed. Had to double shift 4 days in a row. I get tomorrow off. Got my PAX tickets yesterday.

Idk Senran Kagura or some shit.

You'll have to define "fanservice", between "sexualized content" and merely "content aimed at prior fans of a work/series", considering there's more than one definition.

Post disgaea fan service.
Hows your day been user?

So soon? Didn't they just give it to you?

My boss gave me 6 days in a row this week. Which is going to fucking kill me. Plus a few 12 hour shifts. At least my last paycheck will be extra fat.

Former.

Nope. Retards are so incompitent here i dont know how they kept this state funded for this long. its through massive amounts of borrowing

What, can't get Remicade again?

Can't say I've exactly played any games myself where that was the main goal. But Tales used to have optional beach/spa/hot spring scenes, usually involving alternate outfits that were usually pretty entertaining. I suppose that might be rather tame though (the games are rated T here).

Yep. Though they'll give an illegal spic 200 grand for being reported in sanfran but they wont help a natural born citizen. Fuck the governmet here.

Geez, and I thought it was a pain working on the project I'm doing. Spent all night doing cropping and layout; it's still only half done and I'm exhausted and hungry. And working in photoshop for prolonged amounts of time makes my toaster's fan go berserk.

What state/city you in again? Chicongo, Illinois?

What state?
Commiefornia was it?

The best kind of fan service, is surprise tame light lewdness in games you would never expect it though.

Wait what?

The state where most of the drivers are suicidal

Yeah, like a month ago they gave an illegal 190,000 dollars because he was reported in a sanctuary city.

Got a job interview on Wednesday. Hopefully this leads to more hours/better pay.

What are you making?

Can't wait til Trump defunds sanctuary cities. Hope they burn when the nogs stop getting gibs.

What kinda job fam?

Is Holla Forums really plagued by tripfag enablers who bump and respond to Ritsu?

The day when sanctuary cities are destroyed is the day i celebrate.

Call center/data entry.

I'm not a tripfag anymore

At work I have to deal with a bunch of fucking africans and spics that some cocksucker decided to hire nearby. Tired of hearing their jungle speak all the time. Shitskins have to go back, they just have to.

Max jelly. Though data entry seems mind numbing.

That sounds miserable. I dread working any kind of job where im sitting down at a desk all day. I need to do somthing with my hands instead of just busy work.

Soon, when the wall is built.

You'll see sometime soon. But it was requested and needed to be done. And I'm questioning whether 4000 x 8100 pixels will be enough space for it. I just hope that when it's done I can keep it within posting limits and still look alright.

Sasuga, Commiefornia. Why must my state be surrounded east and west with libshits? At least here the only issues I've had with my Remicade involve insurance repeatedly trying to set me up for six treatments max over eight weeks when I need it one treatment every eight weeks continuous. It's like they don't fucking get it, and trying to get it fixed permanently gets you stuck in a cycle of nothing being able to be done.

It was a very chill sunday, full of really good food like expensive hamburgers and chocolate.

Civilian deportation squads when.
I'd actually have a reason to get /fit/ for once in my life.

I've been working as a dishwasher for 2 years. I need a change of pace.

You making more OC of me fam?

Lucky! Where did you eat at? Whats the special occasion?

Fuck no. I don't think I've done anything of that sort for you. Showershitter, yes, but not you.

For me, they just ignore me completely. They're always "out to lunch" or some shit.

I was considering joining ice, maybe i still will when they start the mass deportations.

Im thinking a trade rather than retail/entry level jobs.

You are dead to me.

Bet it pays well. Plus you will get to rough up a lot of the resisters I bet.

yes monica

kof

sound nice af tbh rn
i'm rly high n had some pasta

It take out of some random expensive burger place, and the chocolate i found in a drawer, no special occasion, just a spur of the moment, i hope you have a good week.

Im not one to hurt someone just to hurt them. Its too inefficient. I value efficiency over all else.

Pasta is so good and easy to make, i eat it way too much.

Geez. Well, if you're not a lefty, maybe you should move a state east in the future. Might be easier to get your stuff here than in the People's Republic of Commiefornia, especially since they seem like they want to see you miserable.

You have to say or do something really stupid to get my photoshop time. And the few times you did, someone else filled the job first.

My week will be terrible. I told my boss I needed more hours for nip trip so I bet they over work me. But at least I'm free soon.

You are making me hungry and I need to go to bed soon, this sucks.

das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite

Hurting one spic means he will tell his spic friends and family back in spic land, meaning they are less likely to come over here.

Then I will have to act even stupider!

ye n even canned/jarred sauces can b pretty gud some times u can throw a lil herb up in there or w/e monica

is a bad look to axe 4 mo hours on yo way out monica, if you piss em off they jus finna tell u 2 fuk off mos likely monica real talk but honest 2 god if they put up w/ yo ass 4 this long monica….

No family in the east. Might move to texas, but again, all my family are here. Though, im gonna have to literally pray to god to find a woman worth marrying here.

Hurting one could mean that i wont have time to throw 2 in the van.

But it's good that you have a job and are working, that's dosen't sound very good though.

I should have gone to bed 2 hours ago, good night user, sleep well.

My boss is really nice to me so. Plus like 6 people are all quitting at the same time and most of them are like "I don't want to work the last week" so I don't think he minded at all. Tourist summer job shit so I left right as others were leaving too.

But what about once you got the van full huh

Get another van. There are like 11 million illegals just in cali. Gotta deport them all.

Well I'll be right back in the NEET lifestyle soon. I missed it. Time to take back my mantle as the king of NEETs.

Cya fam

If you just make a brutal example of a few though, others will self deport.

I know its mean, but sometimes you have to be mean. People tell me, they say "Mr. Ritsu do you really have to be mean like that?" We have to, we just have to. The worlds not nice folks. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

I'm gonna go too, too tired now.

Im too much of a pacifist to hurt someone without cause.

I'm about 10 mins from bed myself hopefully. Need sleep for work. Cya user

Had my first day of cooking school today

Going to bed

If they arent pointing a gun or knife at me i feel bad hurting them. Goes againt my morals.

how it go monica? you make anythin or jus have like sum tool review shit or sumn

Howd that go user? Make anything yummy?

Geez night too user
Dead thread

Nah I jumped right in, starting in the 2nd Semester I made some food

Made 4 dishes, Aparagus and Egg, Salmon with Potatoes and Rocket Salad, A Coriander Pesto Pasta and a Golden Syrup Pudding

I said "A" state east. As in AZ.

Also
Why is that always, ALWAYS one of the major destinations of you people? AZ and Oregon I can understand a bit, as they're just a state away COMMIEFORNIAN EXPATS GET OUT OF MY STATE, but what is about Texas?

My uncle died friday and I'm just trying to stay out of the shitstorm. I know how I should be supportive but that's just not what i want to do. I'm personally not upset, but I can't really stand being involved. I get into the mindset of how everyone I meet and interact with will die. Around this time last year I had to stop my friends suicide in progress. The year before that I lost some friends in freak summer accidents. Maybe the user life is better for all of us. I just need to get away.

Sounds fancy.

The fuck even is rocket salad

It's a Salad with Rocket being the Leaf in it

I might clarify that the spoiler is directed at libs that come here and shit the place up to be just like where they fled from, not right-leaners sick of the leftist sway out there.

Did you know him well

Sorry user. Every once in a while I freak out about mortality myself.
Went to a cookout with my entire family after we found out my grandpa was dying. Then I got drunk with an uncle and the entire day just pictured the days when my individual family members die and how awful it will be. Was a terrible day and messed me up for a while.
Hope you find peace user.

Theres a type of leaf called rocket?

Yeah it's basically a weed but has a nice peppery taste so recently it's become more and more used

I don't do drugs

I lik asparagus budy. Also golden syrup shieeeeet das lyk 2 of mah favorite thangz

( ' 3 ' )

u would if u could monica

shhhh das rite tho

Assuming he died of natural causes, I'd say you (and others) ought to be remembering the good times you had; would he be wanting people to just grieve? Death is also the great leveller. All must eventually meet it, though those slimeball kikes sure seem to put it off. It's a fact of life.

Just my thoughts though. I've got the 'tism, so take that as you will.

It's a weed like Dandelions not Cannabis

A shame most Asparagus is grown in Mexico

ay yo
hol up
iz u be sayin
i cant smoke dandy lions
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up

Yes satan

Are you telling me it's not?

I've made it, boys. Livin' the life.

Estival Versus.

had 2 google it but ye it seem dat way monica shieeeeeeeet

I'z alwayz right monica
How iz da trail goin

we in discovery rn monica c'mon aint u been federally prosecuted b4?

nah just locally I needz 2 step up mah gaem

ayy nao monica, i don't want you to hafta go thru wut i been thru

benis

wait if I get speeding ticket in DC is dat a fedral crime

uhm, prolly not, even if u wuz say in sum federal law enforcements territory unless dey wanted to take da prosecution to da federal level (ie be humongous dicks 4 no reason) u wouldn't hafta worry bout dat drama. look into mail + check fraud prolly da easiest way. counterfeit 2 dollah bills will get ppl attention fast tbh.

So Iz really notz been in fedral crim

ye u need 2 git gud monica like breaking bad git gud tho u feel me?

yee

FF7
If you know what I mean.

the post wasn't even that funny