I had a dream where I was buying a PS 4 and was really excited about it. When I woke up, I still felt excited about it...

I had a dream where I was buying a PS 4 and was really excited about it. When I woke up, I still felt excited about it. However, I don't know what games are on it that make getting a PS4 worth doing.

Other than Bloodborn, what games should I get?

Nioh, Persona 5, Yakuza 0 and Horizon

You should get the fuck back to GameFAQs.

that website still exists?

Honestly, Bloodborne is the only exclusive it has even over three and a half years later. The only reason to get a PS4 is if you have a PC that can't run multiplats at a decent framerate.

Yakuza 0 and Persona 5, nigga

Skyrim Special Edition

;_;

Get the game called KILL UR SELF MY MAN

PS3 game and PS3 Game?

Early access game.

Go end yourself you fucking retard.

That's about it. Nier: Automata is also on PC but Jap PC ports are usually not worth it.

The psy-ops are working.

Wait for PS5.

I dreamt about eating a posicle, so when I got up I got an popsicle. It was delicious

It does sound like something a marketing "major" would come up with, I'll give it that.

thread has you covered largely, but they aren't pointing out one exclusive:

the infinite salt of pc faggots

Nioh.
Yakuza will probably be ported eventually and Persona 4 feels wrong on the PS4. Play it on PS3.

I had a dream where I made banana bread, but then I woke up and I found fresh baked banana bread.

>Yakuza 0
Bloodborne
Yakuza Kiwami (in two months)
Wipeout: Omega Collection
Dragon Quest Not Minecraft
Digimon Cyber Sluts
Ratchet and Clank
Gravity Rush 1 and 2
Horizon

sorry for the fucked up font

When I think Nitentoddlers are stretching it Sonyggers always manage to one up them.

Its amazing really

PC version is better
PS3 game
PS3 game
Bootleg Dark Souls
Re-release
Re-release
Not even a video game
PS3 game
PSP game
Vita game

So no games?

It's Windows-only and has Denuvo. I'd go with PS4 on that one.
You already proved you were a retard for installing a game with Denuvo on it, there's no need for the redundancy.

Would you have dropped Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, or Oddworld when they came out for being DOS programs? Because that's the logic you're applying here.

So?
Not on my pirated copy
This goy sure loves marketing
What he means is that its not PS4 exclusive you fucking idiot, not that the games are bad.
You're a fucking idiot
Like fucking clockwork
>>>/cuckchan/

what are you doing

the asshurt in this thread from retarded PC gamers is palpable

please go back to gambling in CSGO, you're a bunch of undesirable faggots

l2read faget

This is a flat out lie, it's a horrible port with jewnuvo.

Why don't you do us all a favor and just go out and play in highway traffic, OP?

It's called a nightmare.

They already have the ability to stream advertisements directly to your skull if you lean against a subway train window, dream ads will come soon enough.

Get a Switch instead. It actually has games.

Sonyggers and Nintentoddlers deserve each other

None to be quite fucking honest famalam. Nier is on PC and Yakuza 0 and Persona 5 will probably be too soon. There's literally no reason to get a PS4 other than Bloodborne and maybe if you're a giant Uncharted fan.

Nigger both of those are PS3 games.

Why people like that trash is beyond me, even Gears as mediocre as it is at least standartized cover TPS.
Uncharted is fucking casuzalized Lara Croft with better writing

Shills like you are part of the reason PC gaymers will be shackled to Wangblows forever.

He actually refered to Linux because Denuvo is a Windwos only application.
I never said it was a good thing, just not extremely negative, stop putting words in my mouth just because you put cocks in yours everyday.

Why do you niggers keep posting NieR like it's an exclusive?
If you buy multi-plats on console when you have a PC, you're literally a troglodyte.

If we have this shit thread rolling already, is there something i can do to make playing Bloodborne less horrible? My PS4 sounds like it's dying and while i can't track FPS, i'd say it's regularly sub-30.

Framerate is a lot more stable on PS4pro with boost mode enabled. It's not a perfect locked 30fps and there's still some microstuttering, but it's definitely better than on a base PS4 or a slim. Also slightly better loading times and lower system noise levels. Probably not worth the upgrade price, but that's the one option you have.

Fuck. Why is there no PS4 emulation by the way? x86 should be way easier to do compared to the esoteric hexcore PS3, and Demon's Souls is playable on PC.

How is this possible, the PS4 pro is almost 4 times as fast as the base PS4.

You are an idiot and you deserve to die.

Hard to say but I'd guess mainly a badly implemented framerate limiter that overshoots and undershoots wildly in the delay it inserts; that's why even when the average framerate stays at 30 for a long time it's still a stuttering mess when looking at the frametimes. Boost mode then somewhat corrects for the times it overshoots. It's not a problem of the system being too slow for the workload thrown at it, it's bad programming.
Upper limit is about 4.6 times as fast tflops GPU power in fp16 per channel, lower limit about 1.14 times as fast pure GPU clockspeed increase, it really depends on where the bottlenecks are.

Don't buy a ps4, just from personal experience, I barely use mine.
Got Ratchet from a sale that was out recently, $10, missing like 4 stages and the stages that are in are crazy short
The Vita/Ps3 collection that used to be cross buy is so superior it's absurd.
Also Project Diva seems to have issues running on a plain ps4

Regardless, PS4 has some awkward library issues if you aren't into a variety of Niche titles.

The only acceptable reason to buy a PS4 is if you're too poor to either build a gaming PC, or upgrade your current one.that's why I bought one at least

pc games are just console multiplats with worse drm, more bugs and give you the option to go from "high" to """""""""""""""very high"""""""""""""""" where the difference is 100% justification for spending $800 on a PC for god awful western multiplats and shooters.

but hey at least you can show them (((online))) for free ;)