XBOX 360 Vs. PS3?!?

Hey, I'd like to know which is better for my 13 year old brother? A PS3 or an Xbox 360?

A mobile phone

A SOC with emulators

A pc

that depends user, is he a casual who wants to be master chief or is he an outcast or weeb at high school?

For a young one i'd say the xbone really kid proof unless he's a retard.

xboxxx!! halo 3 ftw … add me we can play forge, gt ThatGamerKid98

A PC with no NIC, loaded with emulators.

Depends. If you want a pirate machine, get him the PS3 with a FW Under 3.55, and look for one that can support PS2 games if your bro is a cool dude.

A gun to shoot yourself
Check em

How about a toaster that can run emulators up to, say psp? No? Then you're a faggot and you should kill yourself for raising a normalfag with shit taste.

How about getting him a real fucking hobby so he doesn't grow up to be like you.

Have you tried fucking your little brother?

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

When I was about late into 16, my friend's freshly aged 13 year old brother wanted to fuck and I was too autistic and shy to do it. God damn do I regret NOT pounding away at his tight warm boypussy, god fucking damn I just cannot forgive myself.
If that chance comes again with another 13-y/o, I will most certainly do it and get rid of that frustrated angsty feeling I get when hearing greentexts like those.

I hope someone kills you.

Pedophile Hebephile
If the kid ain't in puberty, I am not interested.

Pederasty is bad. Don't do that.

why not

Because you psychologically damage the child. Remember, being a homogay is tied to childhood sexual abuse. Back then it might have been fine, since you two were fairly close in age and he was clearly already a fagbox, but you shouldn't do it now.

Not like I can stop you. But it's not a good thing to do. Stick to doujins.

Doujins just make me feel like shit though. Maybe you're right, I'll bump the age to 15 then. I'll decide depending on the situation and the person at hand, I don't want to hurt anybody.

A modded PS2

Consider pic related

360 is okay has some good games like viva pinata and he wont be able to play online cancer unless you buy gold for him. The ps3 is probably better overall buy him the sly and ratchet collections.

I won't consider that, by the way.

By being a faggot you harm society as a whole, I'd take 's advice if I were you.

Holy shit, I just wanted to buy my brother a birthday present, not question whether i should lube him up and fuck him on the kitchen counter or not. Fuck you, Holla Forums. Ugh, Kotaku was right about you.

How about some human fucking decency you degenerate. What could possibly compel you to want to have sex with a child?

No, fuck off.
We need more bullying, to iron out peoples degeneracy and prevent backwards predatory thinking, if people kill themselves due to it that's fine by me. I swear to god, you sick motherfuckers will go prey on the wee lil cunts because you don't stand a fucking chance with men your age, you just aren't good enough for 'em, so you'll go to a weak depressed impressionable youth to try to unleash your twisted perversion towards them, making a violent cycle and further infectin older generations.

Get the fuck off my board, get the fuck off my country and get the FUCK off my planet
I'd beat you with a metal fucking bad lad, if I heard ya speaking that dumbass shit in public, ya sick bastard.

Men my age aren't cute anymore. Only young boys are good to engage in homosexuality with.

Kill Yourself.

I will in a few years, but not before I experience some prime boypussy.

And just when I thought this couldn't get more deranged and Jewish.

Depends. If he's more of a weeb PS3. If he's more of a dudebro 360.

Please leave, Mohammed. Don't you have a welfare check to collect?

I wish a fatal accident happens to you before you even speak to a teenage boy, fucking degenerate parasite.

Kill.

CHECKED

are you a dirt poor nigger who will have to sell a kidney for the console?
If so
Go for the 360 as it can be chiped and pirated
If not
Go for the PS3 as it actually has exclussives as well as the better controller and better graphix
other things to keep in mind are the multiplataform games, wich the earliest in that gen worked slightly better for the 360 and the online factor wich is also much better in the 360 than the PS3
Finally is the taste of your little bro himself
If he is a pleb who only plays FPSs GTA and sports
Go for the 360
if he is a weeb who prefers superior vidya from glorious nippon
go for the PS3

Get him a Wonderswan.

I've had both since release and honestly i rarely played the 360 so i would definitively recommend a modded PS3 over the 360.

Whatever console you get him be sure to eventually hook him up with a decent PC to emulate older gens, don't let him become one of those filthy casuals than only play trendy shit just for being trendy.