Videogame Quotes

"Interrupt command. Priority command rerouted to Purifier First Class MegaMan Trigger. Under suspicion of malfunction, Bureaucratic Model Third Class Juno has been deactivated by MegaMan Trigger as per Ordinance 103. MegaMan Trigger hereby requests the indefinite postponement of the previous Reinitialization order, and the deletion of Bureaucratic Model Juno's back-up data. Trigger hereby assumes all Bureaucratic authority for the District, and will petition Mother for guidance at a future date"

So what does that mean? What's the context?

Well It's obvious that Priority command was rerouted to Purifier First Class MegaMan Trigger, and they are Under suspicion of malfunction, Bureaucratic Model Third Class Juno has been deactivated by MegaMan Trigger as per Ordinance 103. So then MegaMan Trigger hereby requests the indefinite postponement of the previous Reinitialization order, and the deletion of Bureaucratic Model Juno's back-up data.

Trigger hereby assumes all Bureaucratic authority for the District, and will petition Mother for guidance at a future date"

Oh.

Okay but what are the circumstances that lead to this decision?

"I chew ass."

You see, user. Priority command was rerouted to Purifier First Class MegaMan Trigger, and they were Under suspicion of malfunction. Bureaucratic Model Third Class Juno has been deactivated by MegaMan, as per Ordinance 103, So then MegaMan Trigger hereby requested the indefinite postponement of the previous Reinitialization order, and the deletion of Bureaucratic Model Juno's back-up data.
Trigger hereby then assumed all Bureaucratic authority for the District, and will petition Mother for guidance at a future date"

You were gonna get your shit fucked up in the end, with the island destroyed, until this character, who didn't talk throughout the entire game, just starts speaking high-tech and professional like nobody's fucking business, ultimately saving you

Data was preventing Kattlelox Island from being obliterated from a death beam from the heavens in mere moments by MegaMan Juno and halting any chances of a future death beam strike as well as stopping Juno from reviving himself from his backup data after his defeat and destruction from MegaMan Volnutt/Trigger.

You forgot the post apocalyptic future past the post apocalyptic future of megaman.

I HAVE PANCAKES, INVINCIBLE

I fucking miss Mega Man Legends.

Data does speak on a few occasions, but your point still holds: cute mascot character suddenly becomes ironically relevant.

You plebs are doing this wrong!

This moment made such a strong impression on me that I remember trying to tell friends about how awesome it was in middle school and trying to ramble out technobabble like the monkey.

Wild arms?

>Megaman Juno broke and went "lol, kill all the niggers hunans"
>the part of megaman trigger who keeps his memory and mission The monkey, datga tells megaman trigger that juno is fucking up
And then they fought as classical music played in the background.

this seemed odd as a kid, but having seen eva and knowing everything following it, makes a lot more sense.

DOOR
STUCK

Giggle and become big! - Big Boy

"Oh, Mister Doomguy, please! Take me! Use me like the huge weapon that I am!"

–BFG

Hello?

Data is telling a computer to stop the apocalypse and give Mega Man authority over the local system, and to delete Juno meanwhile requesting instructions from the main computer.

There is no god here. I would have been more active in the macro party threads if I knew the future. Is this what true regret feels like?

I SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED THE OPPOSITE OF THIS
Adam Gadsden

THIS is what i'm fighting for?!
-O

MemeAids?