What can i play that is like Minecraft but actually good, and no don't suggest infiniminer?

What can i play that is like Minecraft but actually good, and no don't suggest infiniminer?

Like a defensive survival game with a random generating world with exploration.

Minecraft with mods.

Unreal World

He said good, guys. I haven't seen one.

Good is preferable but not necessary.

Oh shit this actually looks pretty cool

Autismcraft modded however you like is pretty much your only choice if you don't like Terraria or one of the many Minecraft with guns ripoffs.

Like most of these types of games it's really fun figuring everything out and loses a lot of its charm once you discover the optimal survival techniques. Should last you a good while until that point, though, and dude has been updating it for years.

This looks really good, good suggestion.

I mean first you need to describe what makes Minecraft bad for you.
Is it that you want a more simulationist survival game with a more difficult progression so that you spend longer wording about resources and such?

Obtain autism, then continue playing minecraft.

I should have been more specific, i don't like the default texture pack.

I Really liked the blade runner pack and it never got updated. But yeah i should have just looked for other similar styled texture patch like the end is nigh.

whoops posted the wrong image twice.

Cool I just got the 3.20 version because the 3.40 won't work on my old ass computer. Looks good, thanks again, I'll take my time with this one.

I just wish trees worked like treecapitator and there was no hunger mechanic.

I WISH TREES WERE AT LEAST 5 TILES TALL SO I WOULDN'T HEADBUMP AGAINST OVERSIZED BRUSHES TRYING TO PASS OFF AS TREES!

Hunger mechanic was fine, Saturation just wasn't very well explained and people never used it much, so of course they complain when Bread doesn't seem to sate you at all.
Regeneration at 9+ hunger was dumb too, above 5 and faster ticks the higher it was would be best.

I really wish Villagers were a mob you could hire instead and set about doing tasks to automate gathering shit.
I wish you could save templates of buildings and entire villages then set them as default so if anything is broken, a villager will automatically try to re-build it.
I really wish they did these things so the most boring part of the game (gathering shit and placing blocks) was automated and the player was left with only the good parts: being creative in construction, engaging in PvP and trading shit.

Game never moved much forward since the amount of busywork you have to do just to make a decent village is outrageous and it never improves.
You'd think a game focused around mining and building would expand the tools you can use for that purpose but aside from better picks, there's really nothing.

terraria. it has everything you want and some.

A year ago I would have said 7 Days to Die, it was literally Minecraft but not shit, too bad they ruined it with unnecessary skill bullshit and forced loot and craft timers. Its still a much better alternative to Minecraft but it's way more tedious now.

Minetest?
Minecraft beta

Is that your own opinion or did you learn that from Holla Forums?

It's my own opinion. I don't know if Holla Forums has a consensus or not

It's not exactly a downgrade if people don't like the removed mechanics to begin with.
And it's not like you can't re-add them anyway with mods since you're forced to play with mods with either Minecraft or Minetest anyway.

It's down to just how much freedom you want with your modding and how low do you want your base to be.
If Minetest didn't had such shitty textures for the base game, it'd be way more popular.

Barebones Minecraft with no good mods and a stagnant modding community, whop-de-doo.
You mean the old version was better by having such little content?
Just play it modded.

There used to be 'Blockscape' but the nigger developer decided to give the middle finger to every single supporter and changed the artstyle of the whole fucking game completely because his autism felt like it.
It was basically Minecraft with realistic worlds and good graphics. Now it is a pile of fucking dogshit and the retard making it has clearly gotten tired of it and development is close to non-existent.