Vidoe game

TCBN3-QCRMV-PTYIK

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/panalangin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Mitnick
google.com/search?q=steam keys github
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that if you post your Steam codes as text then bots will grab them. Put them in an image instead.

Thanks OP, you weren't a fag today

Do they? That's the first I've heard of that.

your2slow

considering they are getting redeemed within seconds of posting, ur 2 slow

Enjoy
:^^^^^^^^^^)

Thanks, fam.

Reminder that if you post your Steam codes as un-garbled text then google will use the all encompassing botnet to grab them. Mix them up so that they can't be recognized by image recognition software.

Does that mean I'm google?

FUCK YOU

I'm glad I've been able to offload my cancer on to you. Have fun my dude. you really won't

I dropped my cereal onto the floor and it spelled out the following:
BioshockJR2I-EYsM4T-JustQI0C
what could it mean?

Get fast, kid.

IEwEeXE-4wLz76-qDzZ9D

proprietary

No problem.

Vadya Gimes?

welp

Never fear, the doctor is here

god damn that looks fucking cozy

Fuck I was too slow

I read the filename as spaceniggers.

Comfy song

god dammit stay away if you value your time and sanity

Guess I'll do it again.
95(22)(24)5-4(12)(26)76-(17)4(26)94
Hint, use the abc's.

xxxxx-4xxx6-xxx9x Forgot to exclude the code's numbers

Still don't get why useless threads like these exist. If only to post shitty games as a joke I guess.

doesn't work

Free shit is more satisfying when some poor shmuck paid for you.

95VX5-4LZ76-Q4Z94
WE'VE BEEN DECEIVED!!

Fuck me, I'm a retard.
95(23)(24)5-4(12)(26)76-(17)4(26)94
xxxxx-4xx76-xxx9x

Mind explaining why? It's just a pointless thread. Good forbid OP actually uploads a good game. And again you're still promoting Steam.

Are you trolling us

still doesn't work

Probably, that's a right shit game.

Honestly, trolling or not, this is a really good way to train your brain and your reflexes, along with your thinking and deciphering skills. It's pretty elementary, but figuring it out is fun

Yeah, it's better than what most games consider puzzles these days.

Are you dyslexic?

I don't know about him, but I sure am. I wonder if there's a way to treat it without mind-numbing medicine.

Seems correct to me. Guess I'll just post the code.
(IE)XXX - XX(WXE)
(4L)XXX - XX(Z76)
(QD)XXX - XX(Z9D)

IWKWWXAABPKXL555V

Forgot about the 5, still doesn't work though.

FUCK, now I'll never decipher this puzzle

Wonder who got it. Oh lurkers, you never let us down

Oh well. Too slow.

(checked)

Wait, was that the actual code? It didn't work for me maybe I miss-typed it in steam.

IEWXE-4LZ76-QDZ9D
That absolutely works, it's Dead Bits. You may own it or Steam stopped you from spamming codes.

Nothing of value was lost.

That's why I was wondering if user was just trolling when I figured it out. I enjoyed thinking for a few minutes though.

Draw a gondola, send it to [email protected]/* */ and you might receive a key in return. I've only got a few left.

What kind of gondola do you want fam?

whatever you feel like

It says it's invalid

Thanks lafamilie.

Sending you your gondola now!

Sent! I hope you like your gondola

Thanks for the games

What'd you get, user?

Oh hi again fbi-dev

release when?

Arma : Gold Edition and Arma : Cold War Assault.

Hey, that's neat! I got Arma 2, It feels like christmas, I'll play it now!

top lol

A big youtuber wants to letsplay it, so that was a big motivation boost, but still probably a couple months. I keep wanting to "just do a little more" before I even post progress in /agdg/, and then it ends up being weeks later. Thanks for remembering tho

steamcommunity.com/id/panalangin
give me video games ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

not with that taste

About 70 of them have zero hours recorded

[spoiler]do it faggot[spoiler/]

your the faggot now

Pay tribute to my sick trips instead, bitchboy

rank his most played games lads. great taste or shit taste?

I'm gonna have to say Absolutely Pleb/10

as expected from a submissive bitchnigger
I bet you bought Fallout 4 too

Just saying it's better to pirate the trilogy.

>>>/4chan/

>>>/suicide/

you've got a shitton of games you've played either not at all or for 0 hours, play one of them.

So?
If you add me on Steam and give me stuff, I'll call you good boy and we can roleplay cuddling together [spoiler]n-no homo[spoiler/]

Post when you use them

Already owned the first one and the other 3 were already taken, a shame.

Oh well.

All gone. I tried.

There is still one here, though it isn't out yet

It's missing 3 characters

It actually has two extra characters

IWKWW-AABPK-L555V

Thanks it's what I always wanted.

Aw fuck. Right when I used all of my attempts to solve the puzzle

The fuck is this?
I bet it's worse than Uplink

are you the dev?

see

Thanks FBI

lel sorry, here
AJKL8-J06FP-PWN5N
LFME5-TDRAT-Q5RW9
R9A24-JL3FT-6ATND

i'll take it

yes, this is my way to trick people into building up a player base

Thanks guess it'll set in there never played.

Of fucking course.

You better make it güd™

Still got too many too many attempts. Guess I'll pirate it if it's good enough.

Its hard for an aspie turbosperg to make subtle references without coming off too memey. I'm just going to make a baseline of mechanics and an extended tutorial that counts as the scripted singleplayer campaign, plus some open worldy procedural missions, but hopefully the steam workshop will bring the game to life with actual content

What would you consider good? Mandatory gitgud? Or lots of content for exploran.

Sorry anime, don't know how to help with that.

Has anyone played Hacknet?

That all depends on how easy it is to make new content, the more documentation and tools the users have to make the content the more you'll get. If you can remember the original Alien Swarm, it died because it relied too heavily on user created content but the tools used to make the content were not user friendly (like Hammer).

How do you intent to get your game noticed? It seems like it'll get swept up in the sea of indie games that make up 90% of Steam.

A little bit of both
Don't go too hard on the it gud aspect (at least on the beginning) and have some optional missions to get better hardware, I'd also add that having to managethe money you have to buy upgrades to your connection and shit would be nice.

As much as we hate e-Celebs here, I know of one that tries most of the indie stuff that ends up on his steam account and uploads it to youtube. sending a working copy to Many a True Nerd could make the trick.

How do you even play Papers, Please for that many hours?

Thanks, snagged one just to see what it is.

Content is always good, if it has some usefulness outside of basically being easter eggs especially.

My definition of success is pretty low, even a thousand units sold would be okay. Its on 400 wishlists without any real marketing, and with a extremely garbage trailer. Even if it completely flops, its been a learning experience, enough to get hired on a real team.

Right now its all done in Unity, so totally inaccessible to most players, but the levels save down to JSON format, which is human readable, so I dont think making an editor in windows forms would be too painful. Of course it'd be nice to have it in-game but I haven't experimented with it yet.

It was supposed to be very procedural, but once I saw the character portraits it seemed like they deserved to have backstories. There isn't much easter eggs besides finding a bunch of anime in the recycle bin

I'll give you an easter egg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Mitnick

They actually reached out on twitter a few days ago, so… good call user

Theres a hacker named Gary McKinnon or something that your brother is based on, a little autistic and gets caught hacking into the government to follow up on conspiracy theories

That sounds fine considering how bland procedural content can be, rather have some well crafted characters and content than endless sameness.

You don't even need to have it in-game, some other games have a prompt to launch the game or other executables like a level/map maker.

You can always give 100 or so keys away on Steamgifts if you want to cheaply spread the game while asking them to wishlist it (and make some money from trading cards if you got them at the same time).

Also please gib code my activation limit has reset

lel anyone remember that time some retard posted his steam id and it turned out he was from reddit? Shit was great.

WYD4P-M4SJP-WTJW4
JU4WG-P2EYQ-MD7UT
GMUY4-GHTP8-UC6E9

oh sweety google.com/search?q=steam keys github

All of those are invalid. Not as in already claimed, just not valid codes.

K1LUR-S0N0R-NUKBOS

Oh you!

NFSC-IUHU-GCIC-SKTK

See if anyone can decode this. he he he.

Define conspiracy

Get them while they're hot and steamy!

Train Simulator
MGDV-OIVJI-HVO(N)-DQLYL

Nu-Doom
BDAX-U(W)SGY-FETX-AJRBJ

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
RT(U)BV-EKO4N-VN409

Armikrog
VNEHE-UVNMI-394R(M)-NEI30

Crypt of the NecroDancer
NUFIU-MDRU(F)-NH3S2-5JFII

Strike Vector EX
(G)93MF-3M5O4D-R39FK-MARDV

Dark Souls 3
AFTY(F)-US4B-D6MW-ER7DE

Umineko When They Cry
JJR25-(M)ZFUD-VNDIC-MVI93X

Infinifactory
KKD2G-JRE(3)N-CM8MD-GJ3JM

Always funny when people redeem them constantly, run out of attempts then miss out later.

>(((google)))

Again, get fast, kid.