Portable Gaming Solution

I'm thinking about getting a used 2ds to use as a portable emulation machine and play Pokemon romhacks, but is there a better option out there? I don't want to spend more than 80 dollars or fuck about with PSPs that will probably need battery replacement and shit.

JXD

Buy a PSP or just buy a controller attachment for a phone/tablet. Android devices can emulate the best out of any portable device on the market.
3DS and 2DS are shit for emulating. At least the PSP can run PS1 games, unlike the 3DS which can't even run N64.
Just whatever you do, don't buy a vita

The 2/3DS is the last device I'd choose for emulation. Performance is shit for most SNES games and the buttons/dpad are shit. Hacking is fucked up at the moment too last I heard, since Nintendo will now ban your console if you connect to the Internet with haram software. I don't even know if they still do it but I haven't turned it on in a year either way I'm thinking of getting a PSP myself, and it doesn't look like replacing a battery would be that big of a deal. See also unless your phone doesn't like bluetooth controllers for some reason. You could even use an old netbook with whatever USB controllers/adapters you want.

>(((portable)))

I want Nintendo Switch to get hacked to hell and back.
Once it gets homebrew, I think it will become the go-to console for portable gaming.

ARM architecture makes it suitable for emulating GBA, NDS, 3DS.
GBC is very low-spec console so you can emulate it on practically anything.
Decent CPU makes it viable for emulating GCN/Wii games.
WiiU emulation is out of the question, but all those WiiU titles are being ported to Switch anyways!

It'll also be a better console for homebrew games- Vulkan drivers are much thinner than OpenGL, and if you get Vulkan support working on a homebrew toolchain, writing cross-platform games that target Switch homebrew will be a heck of a lot easier.

That will make it even MORE embarrassing lmao.
At least you're dying for Israel in Style™

GBA works fine but you have to inject the ROM into the Virtual Console and then install it for every game.

Are any of these daylight-bright? I can't play my DSi XL at the park.

Get a flashcart and regular DS. If your 3ds is updated then you can't get homebrew.

found the street shitter. i mean… at least i don't shit in the street. i just find it's too difficult to fit the TV and consoles/PC in the bathroom so i bring a PSP.

These images were made by a pedophile, FYI

r4 flashcart emulates gba horribly

I have a DSTWO, I heard it emulates better but not by much.

Fuck off, Jew

Huh, I didn't even know it could. But if you want GBA there's the EZ-Flash V.

EZ Flash has issues, too. Seems the only one worth a shit is (((krikzz)))'s Everdrive. Shame he started charging fucking stupid prices now that he's e-famous

You're right about everything else. The Switch's processor is nowhere near sufficient enough for GCN or Wii games.

It is perfect for homebrew though. I can't think of a console better suited to it. If it ever gets properly cracked, I might buy an extra one just to hack to hell and back without having to worry about getting permabanned on my primary system.

$100 fucking dollars? what's the compatibility issue on the EZF anyway?

I haven't had much issue with it. Is it worse than paying $60 more?

If you
A.) Don't want to spend 80 bucks on a 2DS

B.) Don't want to hack a PSP

and C.) Really insist that you need a portable gaming solution

Then your only options are Android phones/tablets. I don't fucking know what you were expecting, retard

I have a PSP Go
What can I do with it?

buy the component cables, sync up a ps3 controller, hook it into your TV and enjoy a sick ps1 back up loading device with full PS1 controls and PSP on your TV.

Heard some games like Mother 3 are inop on it.

So much this.

Wow I love quentin.

Shit, I wanted to play pokemon in it, more precisely to test any romhacks I make.

you aren't missing anything there, thank god. play some rondo of swords fam, my girl cotton is in it and its her last appearance in a game to date

You don't need a replacement battery. You just have to buy the Pandora Battery and it's just used for flashing the system and installing the CFW. I think I got it for around $40 but that was 10 years ago.

this is what you get when Holla Forums invites reddit & they spread to every board
just look at the state of Holla Forums

Wow it's almost as if the author, a 3DickSucker fagboy with no actual social experience, projected his reality (the fat smelly guy with the 3DS) with his fantasy (being normal, which he only derived from watching movies). What a faggot.

Wew, lad, are you ever behind the times

I actually agree that playing something outside is autism tier but no one is everyone going to take these seriously, especially when Quentin (did he even make these?) is always paints himself as the cool lady killer. That one with the purple woman is pretty funny, it's really obvious that shes going to be quentins used whore.

Normally someone would simply shame other not the play games in public, but Quentin seems to get off on doing it..

I wish i could find my other Quentin images, his pictures were really funny,

Didn't Quentin admit he was only pretending to be retarded?

Sure seemed like it.

Fuck off, Holla Forums

Cry harder, bitch boy. Suck jewish cock somewhere else.

Quentin is retarded, sure (even as far as shitposters go), but you should recognize this shit by now.

Shiiiiiet that's another reason to play it

>>>Holla Forums nigger