Does Leftypol like science

nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberals-beliefs-are-linked-to-psychotic-traits

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html
livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Already knew that much.

Yes, we just don't like hacks (logical positivists, race "realists", I Fucking Love Science types and other pseudo-scientific tripe handlers).

And yes. Yes we do.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-psychotic-traits

Oh dear, did you try and shitpost Holla Forums? Low energy! Sad!

assuming I'm conservative

Was that an attempt to green text?

Marxism is gay

Well it's a good thing not all of us are Marxists here.

This is really low energy, lad.

We like science, we dont like "tiny study makes up a retarded claim and news sites manipulate it into looking even more retarded"

Looks the the Volksturm is sending kids now.

Kek. Go back to /r/the_donald or your containment board, faggot.

I think Holla Forums is trying too hard and is going on damage control to conceal how pathetic they looked on the HWNDU video. Considering they've been """"""threatening""""""" us and trying to """"""""""redpill"""""""""""" us, i think they're starting to crack.

There were posters today who thought we were anti-fa, liberals, and Hillary voters.

I love science bro

That would explain why they have to act so """""masculine"""" all the time.

What video was that? I'd like to check it out, seems amusing.

back to reddit, newfag

Am I still welcome?

Is article about leftists having damaged amygdalae?

Why wouldn't you be? I'm just upholding the ideal of Left-wing pride worldwide

Only stormfags can be this retard.

Anyway:
What these articles don't say that correlation is really low. Also, do you think correlation means that liberals a determined to be psychotic? Do you even science, bro?