Neptunia Thread

I'm Not Sure What to Put Here Edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS
Cyber Dimension Neptune has officially released in Japan!
BE SURE TO SPOILER 4GO CONTENT
Re;Birth 2 & 3 are now available on GoG, joining Re;Birth 1, meaning the trilogy is now DRM-free!
Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls IS OUT ON PC NOW (STEAM)
VII-R NEWS
Neptunia VII-R site is ACTIVE
compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/

Neptunia VII-R short video demo
youtu.be/-OSXubI6_VU

/nep/ Happenings and News
We've made a /nep/ discord! Ask for an invite in the thread

300 banners per board now: if you wanna submit one, feel free to drop your OC.
>>>/nep/3335

CONTENT
Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
Re;Translation for Re;Birth 3 has been ported successfully over to the Vita >>>/nep/3563

Download: mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ

Freshest quest: >>>/nep/3738
Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/ksBnE5tM

QUESTIONS
Start with Re;Birth 1, then play Re;Birth 2 (with the Re;Translation) and V-II. Skip Re;Birth 3 and play it later.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/882647035656126464)
pastebin.com/4vzFHYxs
pastebin.com/jRqmmu4Y
pastebin.com/YyuYBkuA
pastebin.com/ywT7A9Y4
pastebin.com/1eiFPZNn
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/563/1563181/
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/890629558239506434
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/565/1565505/
pastebin.com/Nfst9NDG
compileheart.com/recruit/neptune/
mega.nz/#F!uUcUQYDJ!FjPNqhfjDaqw1JbEA6F8sw
discord.gg/4k7CP
youtu.be/HjTnzMEN_lE
pastebin.com/vhtbM67L
pastebin.com/i6LWdKji
pastebin.com/UqsJh5Hu
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897506867013865473
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-031036
twitch.tv/hdnmarathon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tsunako Interview
dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/

you made me think it was something new, damn you for lying

Damn that CPU Rei having normal Rei's smile.

I love Rei and would like to hug her

Though that 2nd picture is 5pb.

hard to tell everyone apart from small thumbnails

>Maybe this is the only way I can go to Earth and be with user forever.

Last thing i want is Nep living in this twisted hellhole we call Earth.

More like you have a hard spot for her

She is normal as long as you give her no power. That's when her aggressive side comes out.

You'll get yours one day, Carlos.

There was a nep v2r related event recently, did any new info surface?

I want to rest my head in Rei's thigh gap.

What the hell is Rei thinking?

she gave her imouto too much power

>OP forgot our drop off of pudding to Tsunako and Mizuno that got highlighted by Idea Factory (see pic related or: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/882647035656126464)

What the hell user!

I want to do random things though nothing specifically stated because there is no theme for this thread with Nepgear.

Thread is horrifically out of date as I just pointed out so I went and fixed that, this is based off the last thread so pull this one up for later: pastebin.com/4vzFHYxs

I'm sorry I just followed the old Pastebin paste and added some things in

No one likes a copycat, user

13/10 would milk her dicks with muh tit

If you haven't been keeping up, here are the newest stories I've written!

Kei part 3 - pastebin.com/jRqmmu4Y

Lottery Story 1- Recog's Picture pastebin.com/YyuYBkuA
Lottery Story 2-
Nepgya pastebin.com/ywT7A9Y4
Lottery Story 3- Noire's School Uniform pastebin.com/1eiFPZNn

Forgot the associated picture for each of those stories: Anyone in the Nep Discord was allowed to submit a picture that I would write a short story for. In order, 1 through 3

How did the preview of 4GO look?

i started re;birth 1 last night and I already have 21 hours clocked, am I nep nepping too hard?

You can never nep nep too hard.

you can never nep too hard

Kys fag, nobody likes your waifu sim.

More like not enough.

Erin Fitzgerald is no longer Noire, so there is actually hope for Black Heart voice in the future.

I don't use the English dub, but at least that's good for whoever likes them. Hopefully they pick someone who can do a good performance.

It looked rather professional from what I could see, although it was still being teethed through and a limited selection of demo maps were available. English VA work seems to largely be done already and in-map audio assets along those lines are already implemented. Gameplay wise its definitely a cut above the previous Nep action games although Nepgear seems to be a bit OP as some other people have mentioned previously. I found a combo of her, Nep, Blanc and Uni worked very well.

What is Rei planning?

Domination.

what if I said IF is best girl

Then you would be a man of taste.

No, you can never Nep Nep too hard, and remember to get that 100% completion in Re;birth1

Don't you mean a hard spot?

She's allying herself with nerd-culture fags to make some quick shares by reselling old games. Rei will only end up getting bullied again if she tries to take this plot any further than that.

Electronic old men are not the future, but 3D Neps are.

Can you touch them as well? Can you poke the neps in VR?

Ye-e-e-es…

Nightmare scenario.

Time to teach each other the language of love.

This is why i hate dubfags

Don't forget to sage next time, friendo

Who is getting this nep?

I am but I still haven't gotten the notice to pay for it. I wonder if it's delayed?

Another VR update:
I assume that they'll have shit for Christmas, Halloween, New Years, Valentines Day although it might be more ambitious…

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/563/1563181/

So if I'm getting this right, if you've played VII before, the neps will discuss the things that happened up to the point you played? Or do they just get more things to say in VIIR as you play through that?

Oh yes please
PLEASE

those are probly DLC bundle god damn i'm sweating to think about it.

If so then I'm going to be upset that the top two girls won't be in the VR segments.

I got a notice from AmiAmi to pay for my preorder this morning. Mine's coming with the bonus too.

Will there be hand holding and pudding feeding?

I enjoy Stella's Dungeon, something comfy about her bringing me shit as soon as I turn on the game.

Ah, I ordered from HobbySearch so it shouldn't be much longer.

How do I get motivated to nep?

Maybe watch some of the drama CD visualizations? Some anons on here have been translating and visualizing the drama CDs and some of them are quite comfy.

a-user?!?!?!?? I AHEVN'T EVEN BEATEN THE FIRST GAME TEYYYYYYY
SPOILER TAHT SHIT

I thought everyone knew about the conquest ending, my bad

Maybe this manga translated somewhere else on site will improve your mood.

Hey hey, not everyone dies, at most about a third of the roster. Still tough on some people, of course.

And the finale…

I liked that she would give out idea chips, it helped me to make some lily rank discs.

Try to get the harder ending Holy Sword

The first game has nothing to do with the actual canonverse. It's not in the same universe so an uncanon ending in the main universe shouldn't affect you anyway.

How do you get conquest ending on accident? Is it easier to do in RB2 than Mk2?

Vert x IF is still the best pairing.

Shit taste but I respect your opinion. Pic Related is best pairing.

Wow, rude. Also this is the correct Nepgear pairing.

Is that Buckley?

It's Oniichan from the drama CDs.

He looks like B^U to me.

Well I simply stated what the artist said in the image description.

seems IF crew are streaming Q&A with streamer
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/890629558239506434

How am I supposed to get my Nepgear when this douchebag has been putting his incestuous moves on her since childhood.

Something isn't right with that Neptune

You have no idea.

It's pretty easy, since there's only 2 real conditions:

quick and dirty shitpost

Are you prepared for the COOLEST doujin?

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/565/1565505/

New Noire figure. She can only show everything.

I'm not a Lastation follower but I'd bury my dick so deep inside her you wouldn't think it's possible

Is this set in a post-conquest future where Nepgear's personality fractures into different pieces to recreate all the friends she killed in her mind?

Noire gets all the best things.

I can't wait to see what 4GO figure they are going to make for Vert

user…

she doesnt deserve them

I want a really nice Histy figure to go with my Nepu.

It takes place in MK2 just after Gear is rescued by IF and Comoa from being tentacle raped in the Graveyard and Histoire tells Gear to fill in Neptune's shoes.

Actually it's during the planning session for RB2.

Which happens right after rescuing Gear from the Graveyard. That's why the CPUs are still being tentacle raped in this manga.

It gets a little more complicated unsurprisingly.

nep bump

There is a God and he has delivered us!

So this is the 2nd nep doujin artist collaboration book? Nice, at least there's some good het action with Uni and Gear
There's also Black Sister doujin which MIGHT be het
Purple Heart(4GO) version doujin
Blanc doujin
Uzume(4GO) doujin

Dammit.

It'll be the first het Nepgear doujin in years. Not to mention most of the art is perfect. This doujin should be on melonbooks in August.
The other doujins will be amazing too, especially that adventurer Uzume one. This year seems to be a good year.

There were some mentions on twitter about a Vert doujin a while ago, not sure how well it went seeing how one other nep artist got denied a spot for C92, but the guy was drawing het Vert quite a bit

Sweet, hope we see a scan and translation in the future, then.

yeah that's the problem, we have no idea which doujins will get bought by our agents and scanned

Is that Nevert and Evert?

And since degenerate fetishes is on the rise while het vanilla is low… Fuck.

It's just too wholesome for people who truly love the girls and don't want to sexually abuse them with their shit fetishes.

Dead thread

It's going to get a bit more active soon, VII-R launches at the end of next months and preorders in Japan have started.

I got my figure in today! The dogoo is removable, but it doesn't feel right to exclude it. Got a nice character plate as a preorder bonus.

cmon man take some upskirts, please

No molded nipples?

there should be a site dedicated to figure upskirts

there is probably nothing, but i still want to see!

Alright, fine. Here you go.

Unfortunately.

you nepfucker

Well I'll let you see the real thing at least.

I like hot yuri sex between the gunsmith and mechanic, but general lewds are always nice.

How can she be so small yet so plump?

It's all the pudding

pudding a day keeps sexy in bay

pastebin.com/Nfst9NDG

5pb. - Chapter 2
Chapter 3 should be the last one then I'll work on the NepgearMech

Can we recreate Haru's pics?

This is the lewdest Blanc in any Neptunia game.

Probably too lewd for CH seeing how he drew handholding a few times

I will be severly disappointed if you can't read books with her

Well, if Nepgear won't be in the VR segments, I guess I can resign myself to sucking Blanc's nips instead.

I hope there are high shelves in that room so you can help her get a book that's out of reach.

Haru is the real MVP.

byoin~

Nepu is cutest
after Blanc

No other artist has been this devoted to a nep before. Haru could probably power Blanc's goddess form all by himself.

JUMPU

the worst part about the jump button is that you can't actually jump over things

But you can though

Compile Heart is hiring for Neptunia dev positions, at all levels of production (director down to video editor):
compileheart.com/recruit/neptune/

Aaaaaaa what does this mean? Is this bad is this good? They didn't do a mass lay off right? This is all fresh blood to make the games better hopefully?

Blanc is probably his waifu.

I wish I owned even have the stuff he doesbut I'm happy with my dakimakura and figure of her

I would assume that they're just growing their dev team.

Could mean anything from hiring replacement staff to a straight expansion of who they already have. It's probably in all likelihood just adding on maybe one or two replacements but noone important; the big dogs leaving would be big news already if that was the case, and certainly Mizuno and Tsunako offered no indication they were going to leave anything at AX just a month ago. So this should mean, if it's mostly new hires, that Compile Heart is doing well.

It could also mean they need more people since they will be either taking on multiple Neptunia projects at once (more than they already are), or a major release (a direct sequel to Victory 2, or in other words a "Neptunia 5") is being considered and they need to expand their resource base.

Punishable by death.

>not a wet spot
Get it right.

I don't really mind though.

He's a real Blancfag, very impressive.

Hopefully they don't let any SJWs sneak in.

That is a fuckton of Blanc. Even his Lastation 4 is white in her honor.

Button mashing for panties sounds terrible. Less terrible than mindbreak though.

Sounds pretty unlikely for a game built on cute girls and the occasional fanservice.

that was a good doujin

I could always hotglue her if you want me to. Except fuck that she's too high quality and too expensive to do that.
She's not my waifu and not everyone can have the opportunity to get a nice figure like that, so I'm not too bothered by showing them just the once.

Damn that was a longass time ago

Alright so we need someone to add more neps to VIIR and someone to direct Nep Factory.

Hopefully. Then again that's what they're good at and have been a huge problem recently since they've been popping up all over the place these past years.

That the author has some familiarity with the games, sure. But otherwise it's pretty standard group mindbreak fare.

That shit's retarded. I'm just telling you to treasure her, waifu or not.

Fair enough. I'm planning on it, don't you worry.

Post more!

Ok.

thats a very cute garage kit

I wonder how many of them were made, this is the only Vert figure I've ever seen.

You again, mate? Don't you have anything better to do?

Should I give this game a try? I've seen gameplay and it seems really grindy but maybe I'll like it if the characters, atmosphere, etc are good.

Tone wise it's very casual and laid back, doesn't take itself too seriously. A lot of the experience is in the characters and the ways they interact with each other. Don't expect too deep or complex of a story, it's mostly just watching the girls do the things and being amused by their banter and gaming references. If that sounds like a good time to you, get Re;Birth 1 and go from there. If that's not your cup of tea, don't bother.

Did you only play RB1 and 3? I mean RB2 isn't the most deep game but it is relatively serious. But the biggest neglect you are giving is for VII. It's very deep and complex.

What the hell. Guess I had to refresh too many times, but of course it posted when I didn't actually add any images.

I wouldn't go that far, the battle system is an improvement from the Re;birth games though,

He was referring to the story, not gameplay. That's why I can claim it to be deep and complex. Gameplay is good but not very deep.

Please. By Nep standards definitely, but from an outside standpoint? Let's be honest here.

It's certainly not SMT tier but the way you said your statement implies there is no story merit to the games and that he should just play RB1 even though it has nothing to do with the main plot. RB2 and VII are serious games with actual character development. You completely discounted that in your statement. Yewh they arent the deepest games in existence and yes there are cute girls doing cute things, but they have serious parts to them which you ignored in your initial statement.

I see what you mean now.

Some more Gears

Well, Compile Heart is a Japanese company so it's fairly unlikely. And fairly irrelevant since they won't have much ability to change anything unless they are taking a spot from one of the big three people there for Neptunia. Not to mention all the other company's games taken into account and the overall culture at that company, I would assign that as a "close to zero" possibility.

It's not grindy, you should be at an appropriate level if you kill all the monsters in a dungeon once. Use items and buffs. Overleveling though isn't hard if that's your play style though.

I dunno, there's a lot of references to various things going on in the game industry at various points in time, even references to hardware specs. Japanese focused of course though, and some of it's hard to get unless you are a certain age range.

Let's be real here, you don't come to Nep for serious bizznizz. Since he's a newcomer to the series it's only fair to inform him about what the series sells itself on and what it does best, and that definitely isn't deep complex storytelling. If that's what he was looking for in a game he could do a lot better than Neptunia. All I'm trying to do is give the lad a realistic idea of what to expect and not try to sell him an experience he wouldn't like by hyping it up to be something it's not.

V-II was the best nep game because it was deep and had good storytelling. Not the best, but still good. Yes it is a light hearted series, but the best games have always been the more serious ones. If he's looking for a more serious game with lighthearted parts to it, he should start with RB2 or V-II.
If all he cares about is cute girls doing cute things, then RB1 or RB2 would be a good start. Only suggesting RB2 for this second instance because RB1 fucks people over when they get to RB2 and wonder what the fuck happened to Gamindustri between games.

Is there any way to unlock everything in the android app besides nep and nowa? Also what am I supposed to do?

There should be a cracked Nep App in the MEGA, ask in here for one, because I don't have the link with me right now

Thanks user, anyone has the link?

mega.nz/#F!uUcUQYDJ!FjPNqhfjDaqw1JbEA6F8sw

Found a link to it, hope you know Moonrunes

No I don't, but i'll figure it out, many thanks my man

and a hajee maymawwstay to you too nep

It's here

So it'll be a simultaneous release this time?

Aparrently
Maybe Blanec won't make an appearance this time
I won't hold my breath though

I really want to like this game, but they're making that a challenge

Non-nep, but I figured you guys would know.

How does Advent Dark Force compare to FFF? Should I skip the first version or is it more like there is just some additional content that I could grab it on sale later?

Get ADF, it adds two paths that are not in the original game.

All this Rei art… sweet.

Um, can anyone post the Vert owl image?

Thanks!

give me a link for the discord pls im lonely

discord.gg/4k7CP
Act fast

I feel like I can fully trust this Nep

Yes, Rei, I bought Skyrim. Why are you asking?

Did you buy Fallout 4? Skyrim is so last-gen, unless you meant Skyrim Remastered™

I've never seen this nep before, they look pretty reliable.

Nep>PH

Nepsandwich > Nep > PH

Nep is just as sexy but more huggable

I disagree!

I like this type of design more that's for sure.

I agree. She's a lot cuter in her normal form.

why not both?

because you can't have both at once

d-dont sexualize N-Nep!

She is literally both at once

Neptune is for tender love; not tentacle rape.
Cute bunny ears though.

I WILL

Blanc > everything else

i dont know she seems pretty huggable all things considered. i just like lolis more

well you arent wrong

Best character design and best character

Blanc > other three CPUs, but not everyone entirely

neps

Metal Nepgear Rising

should get better once V2R is out

You guys should stock up on some real books before she comes over. Let her read something like Lord of the Rings. And lend her the Hobbit to read to the twins.

Bumping from page 8 to ask if there's any radio drama in the Nepu franchise?
I got into this kind of media after SDATCHER.

There's drama CDs, yeah, they are usually stuff like .

There's a shitton with translations on youtube. This being the best one:
youtu.be/HjTnzMEN_lE

pastebin.com/vhtbM67L

5pb. - Chapter 3 (END)

Gonna work on that Nepgear story, I might use that to change the POV to First Person.

Exploitable neps

Proper ones this time and also an extra one

I'd exploit Nep

If anyone is interested, there was a stream on Mary Skelter yesterday
Prepare yourself, English voices and marketing cringe abound

I just clicked through it on mute, looks like a dungeon crawler like EO.

pls no, I wouldnt be able to choose

Someone will have to take responsibility and it sure won't be Nepnep.

Speaking of being a good oniichan…

Manslut

Hey! Don't slutshame Onii-chan!
Nepgear will kill you. Then proceed to conceive his child and still stay friends with all the other imoutos.

Comiket s going on right now anons, lets unite in prayers that nep doujins get scanned

Yep, looks like CH is all set up there. Also new Panda pic.

that's a whole lot of BigguNepu

Nepu didnt grow any decency with age did she?

that noire is gorgeous

all neps are equally

pastebin.com/i6LWdKji

Nepgear story with a Mech that I promised an user a long while ago. I hope they still enjoy this one.

Nicely done, as always. No typos and such, it's clear you check your work to make sure it's clean of errors.

Pantsu maru mie~!
What a good sight to die from, Nepgear's pantsu!

If the ending gave you a bit of a bad end feeling, this connects to
pastebin.com/UqsJh5Hu
which is an older story but still, that's how I planned this out

Hey, I recognize that style, its Tsunamayo

Plutia's real cute. I wanna headpat her.

Panda did a cartoon about AX.

be careful she pats back

I want to headpat panda.

I want panda to headpat me

News for all! Looks like steam users will need to wait a bit but 4GO out in a couple months for PS4 owners!

Lastation wins again it seems.

What's your opinion about the combat system of the first game on the PS3? I never played it, just the Re;Birth series and I wonder if it was good and, if it was, why it haven't been reused.
I tried to watch a quick gameplay video about it, but when I heard the english VA, I couldn't take.
Pic unrelated, Uzume is just cute.

The first game's combat was absolute garbage, don't bother.

The combat from the first game is literally hell. Which is such a shame since it's a completely different Nep game. Possibly the funniest one of the games and has better writing than at least half the games in the mainline series. But that battle system is just… no

Lastation always wins

Can't wait for the Steam version. Also I love Neptune's outfit.

It was garbage, not even sure why the series was able to get another game after that.

I don't want to imagine it.

twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897506867013865473

Trips of Madness

The combat from the first game is literally hell. Which is such a shame since it's a completely different Nep game. Possibly the funniest one of the games and has better writing than at least half the games in the mainline series. But that battle system is just… no

It was garbage, not even sure why the series was able to get another game after that.

From all of these, only the later actually provides a bit of explanation about WHY the system is bad, the others are pretty much "I didn't like it, therefore is bad".
I had the chance to play a couple of hours from the first game on the PS3 and the combat system is not that bad. The item skills are not a bad idea, since you don't have to plan ahead when to use an item, the bad is that it's left to pure luck when your character use it and that's why you raise your character item skills.
The combos require a bit of memorization, but since you can assign your own set of keys, once you get used to it, it flows naturally. It was also nice to see planetneptune rendered in 3d, and some jokes used in Re;Birth make more sense when you play the first one.
In short, the battle system used in the more recent games is better, but the first one is far from the terrible thing you guys make of it and can actually be fun once you understand it.

pretty sure that 2nd pic came out before V2R was announced, hmm, interesting

Should i be worried?

She's just happy you're now safe with her, user

Or it's the ending CG to V2R

How heartwarming.

Would have preferred a Purple Heart CG.

I want to head pat little Compa and do gentle lewd things.

Oh hey, I actually visited that store.

Elaborate

Also, VIIR stream

you baka

dont bully

I won't, don't worry

Don't remind me of that scene user

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-031036

Why are neps always so expensive?

Try a proxy service.

If I had to guess, it's because it's a less popular franchise, which means merchandise like this gets a smaller production run, which means it's more expensive to make it worth manufacturing.

Or it's just that figs cost a lot

Figs usually aren't more than 7 or 8000 yen unless they're some super exclusive shit.

Try 1999 or play asia

Does anyone have a list of the investment rewards/unlocks for VII?
Pic mostly unrelated

I want to hug Rei

Finally my lewd nep fig.

twitch.tv/hdnmarathon
Nep speedrun marathon, currently 4GO

I can smell the plastic pantsu from here, nice

Nepgear, let me see under your skirt!

The biggest unlockable is the bonus voices. I forget what else you can unlock.

Who wants to play vidya and eat snacks with me?

Is there a Nepgear story that preceded this Rom one?

Yes
They both get caught
In the kitchen

Nice work dude.

Oh that story. I remember that. I thought this was a different story.

Got mine as well.
They didn't put nipples on her sadly ;_;

Neputyunu is too pure for that!

Nepu a slut.

She's such a slut that she forces her sister to do slutty things with her for Shares.