What games let me play as an extremist? It doesn't matter if it is an extremist Muslim, Christian, Commie, Fascist...

What games let me play as an extremist? It doesn't matter if it is an extremist Muslim, Christian, Commie, Fascist, nationalist, ect. I just like RPing as one in vidya.

does this count?

It's possible if you are so cucked that you believe whatever your government says. Basically see North Korean Nationalists.

Sure but I would prefer if the game itself was good.

No but a nationalist can if he is convinced that the only way North Korea can stay independent is if they test nukes on South Korea. The extremist part comes from the crazy mental gymnastic and extreme measures a person uses.

Oh boy is it the return of these templates?
What games let me play as a Nazi?
What games let me play as a spic?
What games let me play as THE GAY COMMUNITY?
What games let me play as kek?
What games let me play as something relating to a current event?
What games let me kill myself?

-Command and Conquer: Generals (GLA)
-Fallout: New Vegas (Caesar's Legion)
-Dawn of War (Basically every non-Ork faction)
-Call of Duty: World at War (Red Army)
-Spec Ops: The Line (Cpt Walker)

Geopolitical Simulator lets you pick a rogue state a la ISIL or various extremists and manage them as they conquer territory, defend their lands and establish an ancap paradise within their borders until you manage to become a full blown country. That being said, the games are usually very biased towards leftcuck ideologies and the military part of the game is an utter joke, but it's still a neat thing.
Other than that, there's a mod for the various older Total War games that let you play as Rebels.

What games do let me play as kek?

What games let me fuck you?

No fuck you leather head.

Kekistan mods or games with frogs.

That's hilarious, who made that?

Skyrim. Play as a low-IQ, extremist separatist with no forethought who bases his whole life on baseless emotions, but who still sees himself as a hwhite pure Aryan - while being a manlet.
Extremist content, extreme edge!

Got you covered fam

Strategy games in general.

For Command and Conquer you also have Nod

What game let me plays as the pedo community

Unteralterbach

I forgot about that it's good

cant believe no one has mentioned Insurgency

Allahu akbar sound mod from the workshop obligatory

The devs can't even get the voices right, i mean they just used a generic guy not even attempting to speak Arabic

>GLA
This nigger know what's up, they're basically Mad Max + kebab fanaticism turned up to eleven. However i like at how 'diverse' the units are, since from the voice lines i guessed that the GLA attracts the most colorful individuals to have volunteered into an army. From an army of speed freaks (Rocket Buggies, Combat Cycles), Unhinged doctors (toxin tractors, Dr. Trax's army in general), Mercenaries (Jarmen Kell, Hijackers), to good ol' Suicide Bombers (Bomb Trucks, Terrorists).