Daily reminder if you unironically support or like Trump outside the accelerationist aspect you are a moron

Daily reminder if you unironically support or like Trump outside the accelerationist aspect you are a moron

Other urls found in this thread:

college.usatoday.com/2016/11/09/how-we-voted-by-age-education-race-and-sexual-orientation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree along with the TPP pullout

I just want to watch the world burn, I'm loving it so far. Humanity is not worth saving.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, Zizu.

Ironic shitposting leads to mongs like halfchan-Holla Forums

If you unironically support accelerationism you are a moron. There is no guarantee it would lead to a revolution of any kind.

Hillary is still beating Trump for 'bad things done' tbh

Revisionist accelerationism is pretty dank though tbh.

Holla Forums might want to reread op

Only a liberal la la land are immigration restrictions a bigger crime than foreign wars

lol

The Holla Forums nerd needs to get edited so that he's actually brown.

great rebuttal, you've twisted my arm… so wtf I hate Drumpf now

who cares, trump is going to surpass her in no time

Once you grow up and realize how stupid you are, you ll understand.

this is literally the least shitty nazbol post i have ever seen congrats

like unironically, congratulations for not being a fucking retard for once in your shitty turbo tankie life

wow

jk, I singlehandedly invented the "Trump is accelerationism" meme to trick leftists into voting for the fash. Mad?

On a lighter note, Zizek is just a nazbol namefag at this point and should be filtered IRL

Kekkary dekary doo

exploitable version 4 u

Are you like 12? Why are you responding to namefags? Fucking end it immediately.

It's not actually accelerationism, and honestly, you can't accelerate the destruction of the industrialtechnological system anyways. Revolution is the only way, not necessarily armed revolution, but revolution nonetheless.

That's very, very edgy.

You absolute spastics don't understand the first thing about anything you're talking about.

Die in a fire.

Why is Trump bad

Aside from being bourgeois?

Aside from being a rich capitalist who has abused workers before and lies through his teeth to the point some people actually believe he is going to help them.

Or how about the fact that his autism distracts everyone so his shady shit wont be seen which is a far better tactic than hillary or obama's hide tactics

You've got it backwards, I detest stupid people, especially sanctimonious ones, who happen to overwhelmingly infest the emaciated remnants of the Left's carcass apparently.

now we're talking

I mostly just in it for entertainment purposes at this point. Hillary would have probably meant at least 4 years of stagnation. Trump is atleast interesting from an outsiders perspective.

It's threads like this that really prove how intellectually superior leftists are

So why hate comrade Trump?

Holla Forums meme.

He's afraid of stairs. There's a tweet in which he tells Obama not to run down the airforce one's stairs in case he falls.
It would be cute if Trump wasn't an arsehole.

you posted the wrong pic

college.usatoday.com/2016/11/09/how-we-voted-by-age-education-race-and-sexual-orientation/
Very funny considering how easy it is to find the site

i think you'd be more happy at >>>/liberalpol/

my sides

Wtf. Trumps protectionism is the opposite of accelerationism.

idk how you figured that, you link supports my argument.

lol

you lose this argument

What is the difference?