Bruh we are gonna give everyone parasite-filled nukes and destroy english

seriously what the fuck

english is racist lets all speak niigaa

he's right tho, english is taking over the world, and with that, all cultures will become the same.

language is THE main platform of culture, if you replace it, other cultures stop existing. he wanted to stop that with a biological weapon, the parasites.

But you know what friends? We were never making sense. And today, when armageddon leached out into your good, good mornings, you know what? It's just another day. Another day in Pontypool. The sun came up, you did what you did yesterday, and it's exactly what you'll do tomorrow. Today's news folks, today's late breaking, developing just across my desk news story is this: it's not the end of the world folks. It's just the end of the day. This is Grant Mazzy for CLSY radio nowhere, and I'm still here, you cocksuckers.

Its not english's fault that that its the best language for describing stuff.

Ground Zeroes Skullface: Spooky scary skeleton villain, mystery, fucks your shit up, puts bombs in vaginas and doesn't give a fuck.

Phantom Pain Skullface: Cartoon villain, dumb mask, possibly gay, plan is retarded

why was TPP so much worse than GZ?

kinda is as it assimilated shit from French, German, and other languages
Old English is definably a different language to the one we speak

Its objectively the best language, mainly because it doesnt follow that fucking backwards "subject object verb" sequence.

What with the mask? does it ever explain why he start wearing it? It not like he can hide his identity

You must be joking?

Except it's not, it's just easy to learn.
There is a reason why French is the diplomacy language, there have been a lot of misundurstanding in the past because the English language wasn't precise enough.
7/10 bait.

great movie
"kill me"

spanish is superior, and not just that, but it doesn't have retarded pronunciation and characters whose phonetic pronunciations jump around more than anglo women on black penis.

but of course, the jews that control the world didn't invest in the spanish language, they invested in the english language, so thats what we get.

enjoy your language where GHOTI sounds like FISH.

No, not kikongo. Probably Esperanto.

Esperanto is Kikeongo

I liked ground zeroes. Is this game worth pirating?

I thought kikongo was aids?

Maybe but Esperanto is a Jewish Language

It's the best language for making up insults on the fly and that's about it, you thrice-buggered, pus-salivating turbo-nonce.

I know. That's why they'd want to replace english with it.

Sounds like a good plan to me

But I don't want to kiss you

I'm happy it had a happy ending and they were eventually rescued at least.

Don't you mean: "It's not the fault of the english language, that's it's ability to describe is superior to other languages."?

The writing of MGS took a nose dive after MGS3.
What's there to say?

Im tired and its late. Im having a hard time thinking straight.

Checked, mate.

pedantic faggotry like that is not exclusive to english.

Nah, English is lingua franca because of the US becoming a superpower. It used to be Latin,then French.

I like English, its a simple language and very efficient but it is not pretty.

This is what happens when Kojima and Murata are left to their own devices.

I tolerated a lot of bullshit with the Metal Gear franchise in general, but MGS5 was absolutely the unrivalled king of cancerous bullshit. The only way for it to get worse? 2018, ACT 3 DLC.

lose the apostrophe in "it's". It shouldn't be saying "that is it is ability to describe is superior to other languages.?" It comes off like a google translated sentence. "it's" should be used without the apostrophe because this situation is referencing the english language itself and the usage of "its" should be used possessively, to denote that english holds superiority in describing objects, situations, etc, in comparison to other languages.

Indeed mate, as long as you have bountiful diction there is no end to what you can describe.

Its actually one of the worst, its just easy to learn.

I actually like the plot about languages. Skullface is right: language is the purest form of culture and English is fast becoming the lingua franca of the entire world. Remove English and completely destroy it's global culture.
Too bad the game got rid that character way too quick and pisses around with way too many themes and threads that don't go anywhere because it's thoroughly unfinished.

That entirely depends on what your native language is, and even then English has a lot of weird things to make it difficult in its own right.

The plan was to give everyone nukes, but keep the parasites; nukes would become worthless since Skullface could just wipe out an entire language and all cultures dependent on it. Wiping out English was just him getting his revenge after losing his language and culture due to English speaking soldiers; revenge makes you do stupid shit.

Nigger it's Metal Gear, Metal Gear always had incredibly retarded stories.

I bet he doesn't want to make Death Stranding either

It's:
1) The language of the economy world. Look at trends throughout history, French, Latin and even Spanish have been the world languages during the times where those countries had the strongest economies and military power. We'd be speaking another language if not, out of coincidence, the US were also speaking English when the brits went belly up.
2) Piss easy to learn, with rules that get constantly mangled because foreigners add in their own versions of it to the mix, even people from England themselves have their own version.
3) You can make up words on the fly and they make perfect sense in English just because enough people start using them.
4) Most words are short, their pronunciation is not fixed and the way phrases are structured are heavily influenced on tone and timing.
If you wanted a language that was perfect at describing everything, look at Asian ones where they can get so fucking technical it goes against common sense and where their high ranking leaders speak versions thereof that have almost nothing to do with the original language but are on point on their argumentative skills. Spanish is almost as easy as English but the biggest quirk is that you can't add new words as easily.

Not as a game at least.

Postfix languages are quite logical and efficient, and will be very useful after the robots inevitably conquer the world.

This is completely wrong, as material culture predates formal language by millions of years.

ESL get out.

Given that 75% of the English vocabulary is directly borrowed from French I'm gonna go on limb and say: no it's really not.

And I can go on all day.
Basically if a word in English has more than 3 syllable it's french. That should tell you how good the English language is at describing stuff…

And by borrowed from French you mean indirectly borrowed from Latin?

Try about 30% with another 30% Latin and another 25% Old english, Dutch and Old Norse, 5% Greek, 5% other languages and then 5% without etomology. Get fucked surrendermonkey

Er, no. French was the Lingua Franca of diplomacy and science back when Napoleon was redifining how Nation State operate in a post Treaty of Westphalia world. It had nothing to do with what language is better at describing stuff. Now it's English, and if English will be replaced by anything it'll likely be simplified Chinese.

Or Low Gothic

People say the 'south will rise again' folks are living in the past, tell that to the FR dreaming about a 'revival of the napoleonic wars' fucking inbred homunculi.

Elves are always butthurt about shit

Isn't it borrowing mostly from Latin, Danish and German?

The game is horribly unfinished it's a huge cocktease but doesn't deliver so you'll be left pissed as fuck by the end. There is also microtransaction cockblock and with a pirated version you'll most likely won't get the daily bonus stuff and shit so prepare for tons of grinding for stuff.

None of the characters are interesting, plot is fucking boring. It has some really cool game mechanics but the so called "open world" levels are so bland and repetitive they kill the whole thing.

MGS having outrageous plots was it's main charm but PP plot was just really fucking lame.

日本人は明らかに、汚れた白い豚が家に帰って行く最高の言語です。

あなたは私のインターネット翻訳が好きですか?

Ching chang chong

nip nang nang herro sushi sushi godzirra

What's so bad about getting rid of English? The most spoken language in the world is Chinese anyway, and the Chinese have a far bigger cultural output than any other country.

It's also the language of the research world. Good luck having people all over the world read your papers if you write in any other language.

Right the Chinese totally have a cultural output greater than just the 3 kingdoms

Wrong.
Language is only one of 3 pillars of a nation.
If you think about it, Canada has none.

Neither would America thanks to the Spic speakers

Kojima is best understood 20 years later. Guess what, faggots actually accused MGS2 of being outlandish and incomprehensible. And Senator Armstrong basically memed Trump into reality.

Personally I think the lingua franca business is meta about internet freedom of speech. When leftists restrict your words with political correctness and mob rule, they take away your language and force you to adopt theirs.

Could be argued that Trump is Solidus
Really MGR:R is basically MG2 turned up to 13

I'm a linguist and this thread gave me AIDS, god I hope you all die

Skullface's plans and motivations are part of my evidence in what I consider MGSV's problems being placed on Kojima's shoulders as an out of control diva of a director.

MGSV, in my opinion, is where you see Kojima go full on George Lucas and I'm fairly confident that MANY of the problems in MGSV are due to some mid-development gear shifts brought on by Kojima as he started getting new ideas/desires.
All the shit we heard about Konami fucking with development seems more like them trying to isolate and remove Kojima from the process to stop him from throwing wrenches in the development by the whims of his ideas.
Look, its a great series of games and even the worst games are on the level of average to slightly above average of their peers but we've been watching the train derail since MGS4.

This kind of follows the phenomenon of when people take bible verses or Nostradamus "prophecies" and apply them to modern times as if they have any real and true meaning to modern events. If you noticed, none of those things ever predict anything. It is just people applying these vague passages to events that have already happened and trying to line them up.
Same thing with MGS2.

please elaborate homo

English is a mix of French, English/Germanic, Nordic, tiny bits of Frisian and tiny bits of celtic.
75% of the vocabulary is french (not 75% of the language)… about 0% of english grammar is borrowed from french.

Nearly nothing in English is borrowed from Latin save legal vocabulary. Classical Latin-like forms were artificially re-injected in English fairly recently because it was what all cool kids of the were doing (cf. Renaissance Latin), typically by "latinicizing" already in use french words.

Not really since french (especially old french, since french too latinicized their language when it was cool) is actually very far from classical Latin. First so called Latin language (Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese etc…) don't actually come from Latin (classical) but "vulgate" which is whatever the people subjected to the roman empire spoke, with their countless local variations and NOT the actual language taught in the roman empire (or by the catholic church). Vulgate is to Latin what Ebonics is to English.
Then French is the Latin language the furthest away from their common vulgate, keeping a lot of it's Germanic (yes French are Germans too… which is why Germans aren't called Germans in German) forms and worse is mixed with celtic (which was a heavy part of the vulgate spoken in France/Gallia). To the point that french isn't inter-intelligible with the other Latin languages (that are somewhat inter-intelligible in-between each other, as most language from a same group typically are).

German grammar is actually closer to Latin than Latin languages grammar (because the Germans didn't have any Latin in their language so they decide to inject basically ALL of the classic Latin grammar into German at the time when it was cool, to be the coolest).

That sentences hurts.

Tell me what do you not understand in the term "lingua Franca", french A.K.A. "lingua Franca" in old timey intellectuals pseudo latin, was always the common language… to the point it's name became the idiom to describe ANY common language!

what?

Act 1 is pretty good the first time you play it.
Everything after that is a trainwreck. Go ahead and pirate it.

Also note that standard/school German pronounciation ("High German") is extremely close to Latin pronounciation, probably for the same reason of Romaboos populating the Prussian school ministries of the time.

Eat a can of death

It's 日本語 fucking imbecile.

Except MGS5 wasn't actually written in the 80s, you fucking retard?

Is that True Grommunism™?

Nah, the only thing to learn is the retarded pronunciation.

Actually you can just pirate this game and use cheat engine or something to get past the grinding/micro transactions shit.

Don't question it, the entire Metal Gear series has bad writing.

In TPP kojima's hackery came to prove without a dobut that without Tomokazu Fukushima he's a fucking fraud
Esperanto is 97 years old by the time TPP takes place, not to mention latin or french

Fukushima is what fucked up the series,
Metal Gear and to an extent Metal Gear 2 were somewhat good.
But then Solid came, Fukushima set the standard for the series because he took over it, and the normalfags loved it after Solid, so both he and Kojima kept coming back to a series no one liked working on, and both kept desperately trying to finish but no, so both of them got pissed off and kept trying to finish it because even they realized how poorly written their shit was, so Kojima made MGS4 as a big "Fuck off" to fans, but Konami kept telling him to make more shit or else.
Metal Gear should have been left a game for an obscure console no one remembers today.

Interesting take.

Isn't Kojima kinda like Chris Roberts? Just imagine what would have happened if MGS5 was crowd funded.

Konami pushed the game out of the door to prevent a Star citizen- scenario.

I think Kojima is one of those devs you need to keep a tight leash on or else the game will never be finished.
Kind of like mr. shitface.

Definitely, for a few thousand years China influenced all of Asia. And now they're back.

its like you didn't even read what the fuck I wrote.
Or you're just a massive retard with no reading comprehension at all.
In either case, the world would be better off if you just killed yourself. Your family would probably love to be free of your burden.

In short HE'S BATSHIT INSANE.

They basically locked him in a room and prevented him from talking to his team, though.

Don't forget that the higher ups also forced his team to waste days just moving their shit to a new office nearly once a month. That game was planned to bomb like a motherfucker. I wonder why konami would burn their major IP like that though?

Maybe because he couldn't stop coming up with new ideas muh co-op survival while the game took ages to finish.

Come back when you niggers of asia come up with your own letters

Thank you 4 clearing that up.

English is a Germanic toungue because it's foremost share is Germanic. The sentence I just wrote uses all Germanic grammar and words. Most of the Latin abd French in our speach is either science terms or fancy shmancy stuff that people say to sound like petulant jerks. Most of English's foremost Wordstock in everyday use is Germanic it grammar comes from the old English disappearance of case ending cause by the Scandinavian. Get rid of Lantin in our tounge tbh.

So they can focus on pachinko?
Too bad Japan is going to legalize gambling so jokes on them.

Gook detected.

seriously what the fuck

Maybe if Kojima understood pacing they would be. But his writing is unbearable. Knowing a huge long-winded uninteractive wall of little boy fantasy dialog is coming is a terrible feeling.

seriously what the fuck

English is a fucking terrible languages with fuck loads of odd exceptions that don't really follow rules. The only reason most of the western world speaks it is because the country where it originated happened to be really good at the whole colonization thing.

But that's not Spain, France or Germany through their initial American immigrants

He never really tapped into the power of that record so he came off as a crazy fuck who wasted city resources and internationally killed people just for a chance to get a wish from a magical vinyl record? Sounds legit.

Yeah if you're a half spainard half aztec squat goblin. Thanks again for creating them by the way, you siesta taking, can't-keep-it-in-the-pants fuckers.

English used to be subject-object-verb. That order is actually one of the most fluid linguistic features, and changes regularly. SOV word order is actually still gramatically correct in English for this reason.

wew lad
Kojima several times tried to work on other games, like ZoE 3. The projects would either be turned down or cancelled.

Around 60% of the English language comes from Latin, which in turn was a fucking mess of a language that most people in the Roman Empire didn't fully understand.
You made this bed, now lie in it.

daily reminder that there are no gender neutral "plurals" in spanish, there fore, you can cause huge butt pain by using any spic pronoun

This user gets it. The prime determinant of culture is material conditions, i.e., level of technology.

No, German and Latin just both kept the declension of the Proto-Indo-European language that serves as their common ancestor.

"Chinese" (by which I assume you're referring to Mandarin) is shit. Tonal languages are a nightmare. They're impossible to accurately sing in or whisper in. And when a person whose first language is tonal learns a non-tonal language, they have an accent that sounds like a squawking bird.

*chilean

Die

Vulgate was modern Latin. If you want nigger language, look no further than German and English: they were the barbarians, aka the niggers of the ancient world.

Remember at the end Professor K confirmed that the record's power was just a hoax.

My favorite part is that everyone here is at least partially fluent in English, allowing them to communicate with thousands of other people across the planet on a Tibetan yogurt weaving imageboard and they're still throwing a tantrum. You're welcome, rest of the planet.

lmao no, there's a lot of expressions lost in translation when translating to english.

"latinx"

Konami sabotaged kojima since the beginning of mgsv. The new ceo hated him and didn't like vidya. Theres a bunch of horror stories of devs in kojimas studio not being allowed to e-mail outside of their office network, of their office furniture being moved around, of their power being turned off by konami, of being shuffled around, etc etc etc. Then there was konami firing employees even lukewarm let alone positive towards devs working under kojima who quit, as well as trying to blacklist devs working under kojima. Also them preventing kojima from going to several awards ceremonies and events and other outlandish shit.

Just like they did with Castlevania LoS2.
They fucking butchered it and then blamed the developers. And yet, despite the absolute massive amount of proof, you still have autists around here who skill for Konami and talk shit about Kojima.

And every spanish speaker will look at you as if you were fucking retarded

That's what you said, criticizing a disconnect between the lingua franca and internet themes. Which is not there, because this is a contemporary work.

Don't try and patronize good people when you are a fucking imbecile!

>Not Finnish

Besides for his own plan, wasn't developing an English strain both a method of killing Big Boss and Diamond, and to counteract Zero's plan to unite the world the information control using language as the vector? By destroying the other languages, it seemed Skull Face wanted to create a world where the only true language was nuclear deterrence.

Besides for that, most of his plant flew over my fucking head. I don't quite understand how metallic archea, the vocal chord parasites, nukes, and ultimately, Sahelanthropus all worked cohesively to achieve his goal

This guy speaks the truth

Wasn't the point of Phantom Pain suppose to illustrate that the real final villain was, you.

I fucking hate MGR for what it did to memes. It's a good game, but I can never forgive it for that.

Message my summer car devs with a feature suggestion

And why do you think they were so good at colonization and the expansion of their empire? English is a holy language that even the forces of nature bow down before. Merely writing this sentence is granting me unending spiritual power.

I'm actually in the process of making a VR sauna simulator right now

It's very barebones at the moment since we've only been making it for one month. Currently we have a functioning mölkky and peabag games and a working sauna.

One of the potential future features is a random bear attack, but it's probably not gonna happen anytime soon.

Will you be able to slap yourself with vihta and drink lukewarm beer?

Yes
But with vasta, not vihta

Yeah, but nobody told you to assimilate the pronunciation of the foreign words without changing their spelling. When Spanish assimilates a foreign word, it changes its spelling to accommodate to its own pronunciation rules. English doesn't because you're a bunch of sissy fags who bend over and destroy your own rules for a couple of words.

:^)

Kill yourself.

Time to kill yourself, chink. No one believes you.

That's the fault of the translators, not the language.

Holy cow, that actually sounds pretty beautiful. Maybe it's just his age and timbre that makes it so. He'd be a great voice actor. I can also hear the root language for some of the North American Indioe languages in some of those phonemes. That's cool.

What I was replying to there starts with this:

Now, of course you can have a contemporary interpretation of any work at the time the work was created. But that interpretation will eventually be forgotten and replaced with some new interpretation to fit in the scope of that current world.
And I would like to point something out here. Your interpretation is through the filter of your own experience.

For all the fuck you know, Kojima is talking about the steady rise of English and perhaps the expectation to use it in his own fucking country. I mean, for all the westaboo shit he IS a Japanese man living and working in Japan first and foremost.
On top of that, you may be confusing some word-salad villain's plot for some bigger theme. You're seeing some meaning behind what is essentially just an in-game justification for some wacked out plot device (the parasites).

The themes of MGS5 are basically the same themes of every fucking MGS game. Identity. What it means to be who and what you are.

MGS1: You can be a clone and still unique. You can turn out to be inferior in some genetic way and still overcome. (revelation of liquid snake, of good and bad clone genes and liquid's obsession with them, Snake's triumph anyway.)

MGS2: Don't get caught up in trying to be someone else because you may be better than what you're chasing anyway. (Raiden trying to be snake. Solid Snake Simulation. Raiden's admittance of his past, his resolve to push to a future as himself)

MGS3: Other people may often times not be what you think they are. (The entire relationship between Big Boss and The Boss as the game develops and the revelations that BB has. Also reinforced by the antics of Eve)

MGS4: Identity need not be tied with anything physical or anything real. (Snake is constantly considered some legendary soldier and still allowed or even required to do dangerous missions even though he's like 80 years old. The entire thing with Liquid Ocelot. Even an early codec call about how everyone seems to love Big Boss thanks to some mission details that leaked out (a somewhat 4th wall break referencing everyone's love of the character after MGS3).)

MGS5: You can just as easily be someone else no matter how legendary/special they may seem. In fact, in most cases the legendary aspect of them is the support they get from others. (this is basically a retread of MGS2 except this time you're meant to never be your own character, even after the end revelation you continue to be this Big Boss identity. We also see that the "legend" is made up of what other people say that the legend did/said (even if it never happened) and that even as far back as MGS3 Big Boss has always had support in some form (XOF for MGS3)).

Finnish is a wonderful language.

But it literally is, you stupid cuck. Do you know who the Rotschilds are? Do you know which western-european country has been the greatest supporter of international jewry for hundreds of years?

seriously what the fuck

And that's what they said about xhe and whatever the fuck when they introduced it.

But they didn't know the real purpose of the halos until 2.

And English is much more compatible with machines. China had to make up an entirely different more simpler form of an asian language just so they could use it for computer science.

The point of language is to COMMUNICATE and you need loads of people speaking the same language to do so.

The best language is one that can be learned easily and one that conveys information well. English does both well and better then most languages, has a lot of less complicated terms and short phonetics for everything, and generally isn't a mess to speak like Japanese, who have three different writing systems and so on and so forth.

A lot of the other langauges are missing terms and have to frankenstein existing ones constantly, it's a mess.

Good fucking job, Skullface.

nope it was more like

and then halo 2 came along and they were like

All of those are gross simplifications and are examples of black and white thinking, or simple binary thinking if I got the first term wrong.

You can't just say that a work has only one message when MGS fucking shot 50 goddamned messages every single game. Sure you can go the feeling and generic message route, but when a game like MGS2 literally has a 30 minute monolouge on the subject of censorship and the psychology of those in control of information, you can't just splash a generic message over it and call it a day if you actually want to examine the work.

You're pulling some steep post modernist "it's what I say it is" crap when you're ignoring most of the work to put your own message on the bits that match up.

That's post modernist interpretation and we all know how stupid that shit is.

MGS2 isn't hard to understand, it's even fucking BLATANT about what it's talking about. The problem at the time was the context, people generally were not aware of government censorship at all. And the ones who played the games were kids when you get down to it.

We were kids at the time. And now we aren't, we understand how the government can fuck us through experience.

The people who were saying it was hard to understand were fucking KIDS. US AS KIDS.

and second video

So?
Only humongous retards use that shit.

seriously what the fuck

No, actually it makes perfect sense and it's just too deep for you. The reason is that it was written by our lord and savior, Hideo Kojima-sama. He does no wrong, and Konami firing him for going massively over budget, and beyond his deadlines and STILL not having a completed game at the end means that Konami is evil, not that Kojima-sama is a hack.

You mongrel squat goblins aren't welcome here, I don't know you haven't been blocked yet.

Gas yourself.

English is the best language since it's so chaotic that it's perfect for meme magic

Unless you're using "Memory" as a faggy euphemism for People (a.k.a. ethnic group), you're wrong.

No it's not. It's a constructed international auxiliary language. Why is everything that's not germanic a "jewish conspiracy" to you mongrels?

I'm just saying that you need to be careful about your interpretations.
Especially with a work that comes from an entirely different culture and is made by a person (or persons) in entirely different generational ranges than yourself. So you trying to buzzword discredit me with:
Just isn't going to work because it is not what i'm engaging in and it seems very clear that you are being guilty of your own accusations.
You're also putting weight on things that are quirks of development. That 30 minute monologue is the result of not being able to have the time and/or money to develop those sequences into cutscenes and set-pieces like it was originally envisioned. And you don't have the "WHAT A TWIST" and "RUSE CRUISE" plot device without that infodump so it is important to put it in there for the sake of the game's plot.

So until Kojima says stuff about the messages of his games, we can only go with what is most blatant and what reaches across the entire plot of the game for sure. These things you point to in MGS2 happen very late game and seem more to feed into the character arc of Raiden rather than points in and of themselves. Also, your claims that people weren't used to government lies and such seems far fetched when you consider that people knew very well about the concept of government conspiracies, you had a 90's TV show called the Xfiles which was VERY popular and built on that premise, and people are able to take the idea of government secret shennanigans rather easily for entertainment. I dont' know about you, but I was a teenager at the time MGS2 came out and when I played it. The plot devices of government cover ups and lies and stuff were well known and I knew that the government had the capacity to lie because I was familiar with the concept of spies and classified information. Were you just a cocksucker for authority who thought powerful organizations could do no wrong at the time? I find that hard to believe.

Your assertion that it MUST have some real world connection is only there because you have overlapped these scenes with what you see in real world events. Again, just like people with Nostradamus and Bible prophecies.
Remember how the world was supposed to end because of the attack on September 11th 2001? How we had so much prophecy floating around about it, and the coming Iraq war, etc etc? Yeah, its like that.

Look, i'm not trying to devalue your interpretation but to claim that in some way Kojima is ahead of his time in his works is a bit false. And with works like the MGS games that have a billion ideas thrown into them and just BARELY mixed together with each other you can claim various interpretations especially when the creator themselves won't say what they actually meant. I'm willing to bet that if you asked him what his games are about they would be nothing that you or I have come up with.

And just to drive a point home, I can make cases for various interpretations of MGS3 that all have to do with the naming of the fucking bosses. Overcoming stages of grief, overcoming his own emotions to become the legendary soldier, destroying his own psyche and becoming someone/something else, etc etc.

MGSV is my favorite of the whole series. The open world, day night cycle, movement and mechanics and gunplay broke the stale MGS formula. It's unfortunate that it's incomplete, but even in its current state it's still by far the best of the series. The only ones that come close are 3 and 4, in that order. Peace Walker was the worst of all.

We live in america.

capitalism

he did nothing wrong

Ethnicity is under land.
Even burgers who where European Immigrants shared the past of coming to USA to fulfill the american dream and achieve greatness

Everyone fucking hated each other back then.

See, common history of hatred.

Land is totally distinct from ethnicity. Tanned Germans are not Germans. New Swedes are not Swedes. Land is a component, but soil isn't magic. It doesn't make immigrants magically become part of the nation they immigrate to. Having common land and common ethnicity necessitates having a shared experience of the past, so memory is derivative of two actual components of a nation.

It sorta is. Without the technologies whites have made globalism would be nearly impossible. Without our inventions of the internet, aviation, computers and other advanced techniques and technologies, it'd be nearly impossible to achieve a global world.

This proves itself when shitskins suffer severe vitamin D deficiency while living in the nordic countries.

b-but nationalism and the concept of nation wasn't invented until the late 19th century, Cracked and Professor Goldstien told me so!

No shit.
Shitskins replacing you are also under language and history, but you're asspained about ethnicity which is determined by the territory you originally come from.

he was right, it's a shame he was barely in the fuckin game, and you didn't get to fight him

English is retardedly difficult to learn because the meaning of the word is based almost entirely on its context.
"Set" has 210 definitions.

People who hate or never played Metal Gear Solid like this game.

THAT'S how fucking bad it is. Goddammit MGS died with 3. There bag it and tag it.

Nothing at all?

But what about mgo2?

The model you're proposing invites them to eventually assimilate into the nation by learning the history and the language in subsequent generations. It betrays the long-term truth of what a nation is in favor of trying to appear inoffensive and weak. Your definition is less than worthless.

Race is more than skin color and ethnicity is more than race. Race is physiological differences in humans occurring because of naturally selective differences reiterated across hundreds of thousands of years. Skin color (determined by melanin pigmentation) is just an obvious instance of a difference that occurs along racial lines. You see that maturation rates, fertility rates, non-Homo sapiens lineage (Whites usually have Homo neanderthalus as well), facial structure, muscle density, ability to process certain food products, propensity towards diseases, etc. physiologically vary along racial lines. More disputably, you also see consistent trends in intelligence, criminality, and behavior that can be attributed in part to the selective pressures from which a people descend. Ethnic groups tend to have more minute differences, but they are none-the-less apparent. You'd consider a Chinese man and a Japanese man to both be Asian and both have the same skin color, but you might be able to tell the two apart at a glance.

So no, it's not skin deep. It's at the core of who they are versus the populations that would be considered of the native nation.

What else besides set down and a set of cards?

Sure, but now we have common enemies.

LOL genes are a spook. Only racists care about their bloodlines.

Stop using google translate

Isn't English the only language that uses the Latin alphabet without any diacritics?

Never invited them on that premise, if you weren't so busy strawmanning you'd notice that it's the least of concerns because even if they memorize all important dates and relevant people it won't be their history, just history of people they've decided to learn about.
All from a misunderstanding of what "common land" means, I'm really glad you were capable of understanding the meaning of common memory and language.
Unless you think that just because Paco learns english and memorizes a few days he's suddenly an American and then project this onto me.

set up
there's a god called Set

replied to myself instead of

Jews, so not Englishmen. Thanks for admitting you were wrong, KIKE.

Reported.

And still wouldn’t have happened at all without jews. Try harder.

4/10; too obvious

Because ching chong wing wong is so descriptive, right?

Either you're baiting very poorly or are extremely retarded and make a strawman on purpose

That's some painful comma gore for a supposed grammar nazi

Please be patient, i have autism.

I explicitly recognized it as a joke, you illiterate retard. It was just a shitty joke.

永远不会放弃你,永远不会让你失望
从未跑来跑去,抛弃你
绝对不会让你哭,永远不会说再见
我永远不会说谎,伤害你

Skull Face is actually the good guy
Big Boss becoming the big bad is the story

What words am I putting in your mouth? You're applying mental gymnastics to alter the context of what you typed using explanations you bring out well after-the-fact.

Let's break down what you have down as a framework.

You started with:

Then added

But now you're arguing

In doing so you make memory subordinate to ethnicity, because now it matters that it's their history rather than a history they choose to know

oekaki related is my diagram of what you're proposing. As you could see, it makes a lot more sense if you just man-up and concede you're wrong rather than pretend something that you defined as a subordinate part of one of your three pillars is now a necessary part of another one.

Skull Face is fighting globalism, that's the whole fuckin point.

The only "bad guys" in this game are fucking Huey being an even bigger faggot than anyone could've ever imagined and the rest of Cipher spiraling out of control because it got too big even for Zero to handle. Other than that Big Boss is a pussy ass bitch but he sure as hell ain't evil and Venom AKA "Big Boss" from MG1 is a fucking saint.

It's pretty accurate.
Though when drafting the 3 pillars, I left ethnicity out because of pre-nigger America which is an exception and not the rule.

I know. Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

Huey did nothing wrong.

Yeah, it's probably best not to orient any system used to explain nations off of America. I'd consider America to properly be composed of a confederacy of similar nations rather than be a nation itself properly. Although where to draw the nations along ethnic/racial/regional lines is heavily disputable, there are a handful of trends you could go off of (The South's Confederate history and predominantly Anglo stock, the Midwest's Germanic and Scandanavian stock, etc.)

See pic.

Because it's the language of high-iq ubermensch who are naturally inclined towards an innate understanding of abstract meta-linguistic conventions of communication.The English language confuses nobody except mix-skinned sub-Anglo's that have no business speaking our language in the first place.

If you're ability to communicate cannot rise above an automaton being programmed to formulate meaningful ideas within the framework of a strict formula of rules and defined outputs and inputs then it is no wonder that you confuse what is good for what is not.

Huey was the predecessor of all modern cucks, just like Wander was the predecessor of the horned boys.

NOTHING WRONG

Huey is Deep throat.

Mark Felt is Deep Throat. Learn your lore.

This is funny as shit, seeing an obvious conservakiddie pretending he can grok shit.

I keep forgetting there are people who haven't played chapter 3.

Bingo Bango Bongo i'm not gonna learn kikongo.

nigger I like MGSV and I played all the games. Please fuck off back to reddit to cry about your "story in video games".

MGS > MGS3 > PW > MGSV (both) > MGS4 > MGS2 > VR missions > Twin Snakes

Wait, no. His plan was not to remove english, it's to remove every language besides english.

That's why the englis parasite was so valuable.

Don't bother.

Okay, here is what I got from the plot… correct me if I'm wrong.

Skullface sees America as the perfect nation because it is a melting pot of different cultures living alongside eachother, so he creates the parasite that kills everyone who speaks all major languages besides english, forcing the entire world to speak a single language and eventually turning the whole world in some kind of multi-cultural america.

In his new world wide america there would be no culture differences anymore so the only thing separating nations is military power, then comes the nukes. He wants to have an advantage on the game by having sahelanthropus, which is supposed to be the most advanced Metal Gear to date, even more than Rex. But he doesn't really have the technology to make the thing work, instead he fakes it by using Psycho Mantis powers to move the machine, untill Liquid take over Mantis, causing the Metal Gear to go out of control and stomp Skullface.

This is what I managed to make sense out of this mess of a game.

How can you fuck up this hard? You got it 100% backwards. He sees English as a disease which erodes away all cultures and absorbs them into itself, so his plan is to kill all English speakers to preserve the cultures of the world.

What? How? He is infected with all other parasites besides the english one. If he does that he will die.

So what happens when a large enough group of people decide to speak another language?
Would Bone Head eradicate Latin in Roman times? Would Cranial Visage create French parasites in the 1800s?

I specifically remember him speaking a language other than english during a tape, I think his native language, so either you are misremembering or I am. I don't remember him being infected with any of the language parasites.

I guess? He's butthurt at English because of the occupation/war in his home country and getting dragged around the world without knowing his own language/culture the way he should have. Keep in mind I played through MGSV entirely on release but this is how I remember it.

To be fair, it was made by Ludwik Lejzer Zamenhof, a Polish Jew.

Is MGSV even worth a pirate?

Yeah no. Not even Spanish is safe from that shit joto.

I'm honestly constantly surprised by the amount of shit you can do in MGS V

"Set" in that case is Egyptian, therefore the word itself is Egyptian if you're using it in that context you turbo-shitter.

Based antiglobalist. The true hero of the game.

Name me any other definition. Also, words having colloquial definitions doesn't make the language harder, it just means that there is slang, which is common with an evolution of phrases, although most of them are ass backwards and pants-on-head retarded.

To adjust, for example to set the volume on your television set (there's another one).

Depends on how broad you mean by "set down". There are a dozen or so different variations on "putting something into a particular state" with "set". Such as setting your watch, or for something to be "set in stone". Related would also be when something like glue or concrete "sets".

That's still derived from "to place"
you place it on the desired function, it's called the setting screen because you adjust things to the correct positions,
THERE ARE NO OTHER FUCKING DEFINITIONS YOU CUNT

Shoehorning things into the broadest possible umbrella is pretty autistic. To set volume is a very different task than to set a kettle of tea.

Television set doesn't fit into either of your two overly broad categories.

You had one job, fucknut.

English isn't a natural evolution of the old Anglo-Saxon language. It's a pidgeon that suddenly and rapidly developed out of necessity so that the Anglo-Saxons could communicate with their new Norman French overlords after Harold got his shit pushed in.

Vulgar Latin was a natural evolution of classical Latin, and was the common tongue throughout the empire for most of its history. Classical Latin had long been relegated to mainly a formal literary language by the time the empire collapsed, after which point local varieties developed more and splintered off into separate languages. But French is indeed the most bastardized of all romance languages.

Can you give specific examples, because as far as I know, German pronunciation is absolutely nothing at all like Latin. For example, the guttural r, sh sound, ts sound, Holla Forums sound for the W, etc. are all alien to Latin.

The pronunciation of 'gue' or 'que' never changes, so what's your point?

"television set" is your television and all the things that go with it, which is a group of things, asshat.

oh gee look at that, broad definitions are almost what vague words are for, almost like how specific words also exist that are made to describe a very singular, defined thing.
or are you going to say

Exactly. Dieus is Dyaus is Deus is (DJ)eo Pater (Jupiter) is Diwaz.

I pity you non americans for not living in the 1st world
brits and aussies and anyone else that has only english are okay, though

Thank God I wasn't born in that shithole.

thank god I dont live in that shithole

We all know which Metal Gear had the best story. Especially since Kojima didn't write it, just gave some input and general ideas. Hell, its weird how he doesn't want it canon, but he is "honuerablu boundu" to do so, since he fucking hand picked the people to be his successors to fucking do it, and signed off on it. I guess he didn't read through it. He then declares it "half canon" or some bullshit like that. Its the reason you havn't seen Roy Campbell or Gray Fox. Since they technically already have interacted with Big Boss, but then Kojima would have had to actually set the record straight. Ether shit on the people he specifically picked, or ruin his "version" of the Metal Gear Lore.

Also portable ops did the soldiers better then Peace Walker and 5. You actually needed to use them since Snake has to actually "sleep" eventually. So you had to actually use the soldiers. Their stats and abilities where actually based on useful fucking things like which guns you actually had to equip them with. You actually had to give a shit about the individual soldiers, unlike Peace Walker and 5 where only the combat stat matters, or what type of research the gave, or how many milliseconds soldiers would take off support drops like that fucking mattered.

Also, you could take a squad of them into the god damn mission. So even if you only wanted to use Snake, and have him eat all the damn rations you found, you still could take your little party poses with you, and no fucking futon recovery. Peace Walker was the casualized version of portable ops.

Also, Skull Face plan had multiple steps.
Step 1: Fuck over Cipher because fuck Cipher I'm gonna show you my demon. English being lost would just destabilized the world at large by taking out a super power, but mostly to fuck over Cipher. He also had a Russian strain in the ready since he used it right before you get to him on his Russian allies because "I'm an evil Skeleton man."
Step 2: Sell nukes to all would be super powers that will try to fill the power vacuum.
Step 3: Have a fail safe with metal into rust parasites installed in all nuke launching Metal Gears, and have a system step up that monitors every nuke that tries to launch. If he agrees, he OKs it, if he doesn't turns it into rust and tell customer to fuck off. This gives him full control over all nuke launchers.

So basically, fuck over Cipher/create power vacuum, fill power vacuum with his shit, and then control all the power making you defacto king.
Also something about revenge, and putting a 10 year old boy in a gimp suit and gas mask, and something about The Boss aka Joy's will.

Too bad Portable OPs controlled like crap. I did like getting to collect various types of soldiers in PO+ though, wish that kinda thing extended into the later games.

Yeah, all because of that fucking one joy nub. So many psp games where screwed over by that decision. Hell, even peace walker got screwed over by it, but just made the AI shitter/slower, and the auto aiming better. a cop out way to do it, but it worked. The ps3 HD re-release of peace walkers shows just how much easier the game is if it had deceit controls. There was no reason Portable Ops couldn't have been on that collection. Especially since they did next to jack shit with Peace Walker, and they effectively used the same engine. At least, I would assume they did. Using an emulator for portable ops is probably the best way to go just so you can have a not shit control scheme. You lose out on the "wifi soldier capture" gimmick though, which was kind of fun. It still won't be perfect, but at least you can have the "joystick" as the camera while not mastering the claw hand.

The best Meme Gear story was the original.
No contrived bullshit.
Just a simple story with focus on actual gameplay.
No need for

No argument here. I don't think anyone would have given a damn about Metal Gear's story if the games weren't also fun.
Wasn't it known for its plot twists. Specifically in teh vain of cheesy 70s and 80s action movies?

MG had the starting plot twist, your big boss who was guiding you was actually your prime opponent

He is infected with ALL the parasites for all languages. That's what that lab in africa was for. You know, the one with the people with earphones in their throats.

Skullface mentions that saying a few words won't trigger the parasite, but he is unable to speak any language besides english for more than a couple of words.

maybe, I guess
No, the plot of the game is that he is trying to make a new parasite that speaks english, which is why he holds up a vial and says "It speaks english." His goal was to eradicate english and all other major languages so he could control the people without them being able to retaliate through communication, although this is dumb because you can still write stuff down.
It's that idea that if you take away parts of speech you can remove the ability to rally since there is no way to understand each other or what you're rallying against. Children wouldn't be able to learn what letters or numbers are entirely because they would just be symbols on paper, and while patterns would exist, it would be substantially harder to understand and communicate.

Wait, so he wants to destroy all languages? He wants to literally make people unable to speak? Also why he makes a big deal of english parasites? If his goal is to eradicate all language, why he doesn't add english into the main parasites that are programmed to kill every other language?

When I played it I assumed his goal was to kill all languages besides english and that's why the english parasite is so important. In a world where everyone only speaks english he would have the ultimate deterrent by holding the english parasite.

There are no parasites that kill every language, you can just infect people with multiple at once.

Yeah, that's why he made them in that lab in africa. He is also infected with all those parasites for working on the lab.

English is bastardized peasant speak invented by merchants to facilitate trade with anglo-saxon tribesmen, with a bunch of retarded grammar and pronunciation rules depending on what language or time period a particular phrase is from. Latin is the best language at exact description and is still used to define biological taxonomy in simple, elegant and precise terms.

LOL, i bet you also say 'colour' you bongfaggot

Ocelot actually says that in one of the tapes, and pokes wholes all over it. However, the initial shock and awe would be more the effective to take down most counter intelligence agencies. Not to mention the "symbolic" reasoning that "I took away your language". For some reason he saw Zero as the biggest threat.

because that takes time. Wasn't easy making the English strain in the first place. They basically where playing evolutionary mutation RNG with the parasite. Getting every language would take a while, which is one of the many reasons Cipher abandon the idea.

and now its gone, and he was running low on funds according to the tapes.

He really had a hate boner for languages, as well as cipher. He wanted to make an ever lasting mark of his revenge as he stated several times, because of his burned skull face and all. Wanted the pain to be ever lasting, and never go away. A type of Phantom Pain.
Ha Haaaaaaaaaa.

Try forming a full sentence in latin and see how far you get.

This game is such a mess…

Couple of things, one, Kojima is a westaboo, second

The fuck are you talking about? The work itself is the work that exists, you're arguing that in another timeline the interpretation would be different, that's fucking insane magical thinking.

Except loads of shit in Metal Gear is tertiary information that has nothing to do with the character at all. For example there's loads of shit on real world fruits, animals, guns and politics in MGS3, all of it serves to educate for the sake of the information, none of that shit has to do with the story or the characters, aside from humorous interactions and jokes in response to the information. MGS2 is chock full of real world political information and methodology that has nothing to do with Raiden's story arc, which serves to ground the story in a semi-realistic setting and to make it relevant at the time it was made.

As such, a lot of shit in the story paralells with real fucking politics. This shit is just showing that you've never actually played a Metal Gear game before.

You're a fucking pseudo-intellectual idiot posting walls of text, full of meaningless tripe, treating everything like a fucking school essay where they taught you to say nothing while talking about bullshit and calling it profound.

I was 16 8 years ago and I know the type of shit you're doing, and you're fucking retarded and don't know shit. Stop being a fucking bully when you get called out for being a fag who doesn't know his shit.

I mean, he does more or less say that in the car ride.

Nigger kill yourself with that "Kojimbo is so fucking deep we're just too retarded to understand his plot right now XD" shit. Go back to Reddit with this cancer. MGS stories are ridiculous retardation and are there to laugh at, literally nothing more, stop seeing shit that doesn't exist you massive faggot. People like you are the reason cancer like VaatisVidya get's almsot 6k on patreon.

More people on this Earth speak and understand English than Mandarin. It's why Chinese all learn English.

The only 'culture' chinks are outputting these days are poor knock-offs, robotic ant-like submission, dystopia and imperialism.

The Rothschilds started their financial empire in Germania, in Frankfurt, before expanding to Paris, and finally London around the time of Napoleon.

Read a book next time.

No, that's an european specialty

Turn it up to 11 and you get China. ID cards that monitor your purchases and assign you good boy points. Kidnapped on the street, thrown into the back of a van and disappeared without a trace. Can't protest even if you wanted to be imprisoned because the air is so hazardous being outside shaves 10 years off your lifespan.

It's not hard to understand at all if you think it's ridiculous.

Metal Gear tells a serious political story crossed with a secret agent flick with levity coming from the fact that it 4th wall breaks and acknowledges that it's a game by having certain aspects just being true in the MGS universe.

Like a gun that has infinite ammunition because a single part in it is shaped like an infinity symbol and it's just accepted as fact as that's what makes it happen, but said gun belongs to a woman who acts as a betrayer to serve her country as a fall guy so they wouldn't suffer a poltical inconvenience.

The tragedy of which creates one of the supposed new Hitlers in history, who in fact was simply demonized by the medias of various countries because he created a new nation of rejected and recruited soldiers by acquiring nukes to solidify it as a nuclear power.

And he's thwarted by his son, who shares a quirk with his father that's an almost religious fetishistic affection for cardboard boxes and hiding in them. And that's the joke.

The entire series uses an old style of comedy called "Bathos", in other words, the serious clown category of comedy, where the humor is derived from a serious plot, but ridiculous elements that are silly but are taken seriously within the universe. Except when they aren't for comedy.

The box quirk is even seen as weird by Snake's operators in MGS3, when they themselves are misfits in different ways, for examples.

You shouldn't take it completely seriously, yes, but that doesn't mean you can't to SOME extent. It's there to entertain first and foremost, but that doesn't mean it can't provide insight or communication between people.

The sort of shit you're doing is the same as suggesting that cartoons for kids must be brainless, because they're for kids. They don't have to be, and they honestly would benefit if people actually had passion in creating them.

I don't think Kojima just stopped being passionate about his work just because he failed at getting into the movie industry, I think he put his all into his games in order to make up for his failures, or to at least put his stories out into the public eye. He adapted.

Police trying to beat everyone into submission means dystopia is failing, while in your chinese chinkarino case you can't do shit against the government without getting sent to a re-education camp.

You're paid pennies, your air is poison, your culture is trash and thieves, your government is dystopian, actually dystopian.

I don't think you understand, but Europe and the USA are at war with the Arabs. They can't attack us physically so they attack our value systems and social systems, it's not a straightforward war.

Hardly any of us have actually seen or been in a riot. You on the other hand, won't even get to start one to fight for anything.

No matter how you slice it, compared to any country in the first world and even some in the 3rd world are better then fucking china.

Go earn your pennies today, you waste too much time on the internet, you won't even be able to buy chow mein if you keep taking less hours so you can shitpost on the net.

Your country is lying to you, as ours have to us. You're not living the dream.

Seriously what the fuck

Maybe you could stop learning English then, you white genocide advocate?

kill is kiss

Their firewall is leaking.

"Academics get paid for being clever, not for being right."
– Donald Norman

If you actually want to replace other white nations languages with english then you are anti white, and that user basicly just said he was against replacing the native language.

lyl

Like a true americuck.

Portuguese >> english

English is objectively the best language. While for non-native English speakers it can be a bitch to learn because we have 100 different meanings just for one word, when you do learn it it's so much easier to speak and read considering we don't have words that are stupid long like German and don't have retarded pronunciation rules in accordance to the meaning of a word like in Chinese.

English is just the best for everything. There's a reason why it's the universal language for business and for programming. It keeps everything short, concise, and simple.

As per usual the Anglos win again even with language. I bet Krauts get really salty over English because they weren't able to win WW1 or WW2 to shape the world with German culture. Instead the world was shaped with superior Anglo culture :^).

Is the Latin spoken by the Catholic Church still the latin of Rome? If so, how can it be a dead language? Also, wouldn't that mean the proper pronunciation of words is still known?

Portugese is fucking disgusting.

t. watched a fuckload of brazilian 3dpd

fuck off nigger

Medieval church Latin is not the same as roman Latin. No one knows exactly how old Latin was pronounced. The way I learned when I was studying it was that the major difference between them, that linguists suspect, is that the "C" of old Latin is pronounced as "k", not as "s" as in the medieval variant.

FTFY

There is literally no Frenchman who thinks like that. French identity was destroyed a generation and a half ago, the people who inhabit France these days are either self-absorbed nihilists, hippies who are as anti-France as possible, or animals unable of higher consciousness.

Pennies to dollars you're a burger who gets his idea of French culture from 1950s stereotypes and the odd Canadian French you see on the Internet.

but the stealth was fun.

Is this an MGS 5 thread? I have a question. I've ignored FOB missions since I read that doing even 1 will invite people to come in and wreck your shit and steal all your guys. However, FOB events like Skulls invasion invasion which doesn't give you Espionage points, no idea what those do but apparently getting even 1 makes you a target now. Today switched the event today to something else, that does give Espionage points. I've already beaten the game though, and honestly, I could care less about most of my staff, its already over crowed and at max. I only really care about my S++ and S+ staff. Is it even worth it? What can even happen in FOB mode? Should I just start wrecking people and prepared to be wrecked?

It's just grinding to unlock slightly better weapon stats.
Fucking up and gaining no resources also spamming noctocyanin.

Yep. PLEASE DON'T COME HERE NIGGERS its really terrible so bad stay were you are thank you.

So its basically nothing? I'm assuming online community isn't too lively anymore, but do people go around and wipe base staff for shits and giggles?

FOBs are just a grind to unlock some marginal weapon upgrades and several gimmicky pieces of gear. Other than that the gameplay boils down to put on Grey Urban/Squares fatigues and spam noctocyanin if you're invading or set security to long range lethal and put on a battle dress and ROCKIT LAWNCHAIR if you're defending. I enjoy the mode as something to muck about with, but I wouldn't recommend spending too much time with it.

It's actually the only online component of MGSV with a somewhat active community, if you can call it that. Although I actually managed to get into some MGO3 matches with relatively little waiting(think under a minute) last week, so maybe that got a small resurgence for whatever reason.

Probably because of the news for survivor, and people remembered 5 existed. At least the Fox engine is still being used for things other then remaking every single MGS 3 cutscene for pachinko machines.

I was almost okay with this piece of shit until I noticed its literally just reused assets the game.

Like jesus fucking christ that is literally just Afghanistan lifted and some ruins splashed in places.

I don't care about the asset reuse so long as they price the game appropriately. That said I can't say that it actually looks like it'll be any good, but I'll reserve final judgement till after it comes out.

I'm guessing it will be 60$ because they can.

Globalism would be promotion of a new world language you fuck, not the natural spread of one that is clearly the best choice for use in the scientific community.

your anger is with capital, Holla Forumstween

i shouldn't even tell you go to back to leftypol because at least they're not braindead enough to excuse jews
reddit or cuckchan would be more fitting for you, fuck off

MGS has always been allegorical. You do not truly conquer people until you've forced them to use your own language and I thought the game hinted at that pretty well. English has woven itself into every facet of modern civilization and every nation worth its salt has adopted it as a second language. As someone whose 2nd language is English, I wish the world would just be done with it and stick to one universal language, preferably English.

I want to play some jap exclusive games godfuckingdammit.

Shit what is this thread even about now?

it will be over soon. Just wanted to get it to 300.