Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

MAGICKS ARE FUCKING OP: Edition

Where are you up to? Have you completed the game yet? Gotten Tournesol? Killed Yiazmat?

No PC port no deal

You heard the dubs

nah

Confirmed.

It is the same as the IZJS version on the PS2 with some QoL additions. You could have played the fucking thing for years now on your PC.

check my dude, how right you are

Which ass would you choose?

Stop forcing generals for a game that everyone older than 18 already played almost a decade ago. Fucking seriously' FFXII generals? Might as well make a general for another piss easy game with repetitive combat and a shit story like Dragon's Dogma, oh wait. . .

whose fucking idea was it to charge sixty goddamn dollars for this? the FFX/FFX-2 remaster was like what, thirty bucks?

lmfao thanks for the bump nigger

unless i'm mistaken or just because i live in australia and we get overpriced everything but FFX/X-2 had the same price on release.

The game is about $50 American, Canadians have to pay about $65.

How is thirty dollars for a pair of PS2 anime movies any better?

checked and kek'd

How did anyone play this? I had to double the game speed to move at a comfortable pace

there's a speedup feature in the new one

i think he's more asking "how did anyone tolerate this in the original because it's unbearably slow without the turbo"

I thought you could only pick one class in IZJS?

brown goddess

Well it's Ivalice so

Moogle

Dude, why is this a thread, the game is literally 10+ years old. If you haven't played it till today, whatever, but this game really isn't that great to warrant a thread in 2017. Sure it might be fun going through the maps first run through, I did a first run about 2 years ago, but that's it, bookmark the book and never look at it again. But of course half of your thread is for degenerate photos.

Life is suffering

Be careful of what you wish for

wake me up when pc port