ITT we post things that give us hope for the future of western games

ITT we post things that give us hope for the future of western games

Other urls found in this thread:

please
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think that it's probably going to be fine.

the west is fucking dead and I couldn't be happier.

Oh, so you're being facetious

It's modding community does deserve it tbh.

I wont deny taking a shit as a pregnant anime girl deserves an award, but not test of time

Dying Light. First game that got freerunning/parkour right and in first person too. And yet after 20 games, asscreed's system still feels so forced.

I found a good western game

I fucking remember this bullshit.

The modding community that have nearly fallen apart during paid mods?
Same that actually is pretty much gone because of console mods fiasco?
Not to mention they all switched to F4 immediately after its release. It hardly deserves Test of Time when it didn't survive making a sequel to it.

nigga that shit dead
Hey whiles we are on the topic, I always learn how mod projects suck ass on here. Anyone know anything about Daggerfall Unity? Is it poz free?

A different modding community deserves it more though.

I know. I even said:

Nah, it was generally a shit game and many people just didn't care for. Skyrim was also part of the fiasco and I think it was the one who got hit much harder.

Nothing at the moment.

Pray for the day when a dev tells Twitter to go fuck its self, ignores tumblarinas, panders to no-one, stops hiring rainbowheads, subhumans and 14 year olds and does what they actually want to do.

Until then shits fucked.

Is this a LOL thread?

The video game, comic, and movie industry crash can't come soon enough. The death of "lol geek culture" is keeping this alive.

No it fucking doesn't. As soon as Skyrim 2 comes out, Skyrim won't be getting anything new in any noticeable amount. Morrowind still gets mods coming out to this day.

they are literaly going to make a WE WUZ game?

Lmao

When did shipping gain so much power in the fandumb communities?

wut

Okay.

I mad

Ditch your "open world" game, they all have been pozzed, what give me a bit of hope is the shy comeback of RTS. Clearly, not counting Kingdome Come Deliverance, "Action adventure" games are under rainbow colored turd fire. My guess is that it will last another two to three years before tranyniggerfaggots dev die due to aids. Old tight.

They won't go away until you make them go away. With the likes of Soros throwing millions at them and a caste of Jewish CEOs perfectly willing to take a profit hit to spread propaganda they have no incentive to seek greener pastures.

We are living in the excessive aftermath of a time of traditionalism.

At this point in our lifetime it is a small percentage of social media crying out about how evil whites/males/etc. are. They make a lot of noise, and developers are figuring out the majority of game sales do not go to the types who demand diversity.

This sort of thing collapses on itself every so many years and is already doing so again. Feelings which have no structural or dedicated framework (such as the extremist ones on social media) don't hold together forever.

If you are someone who disdains the type of mindset that is "destroying" western games then feel free to rejoice, because this sort of thing crashes, burns, and resets every so often.

You will have more old school games, with complicated mechanics that normalfags trying to get away from real life hate. You will get your elitest titles that push XD gamerz out of your vidya. You will see diversity stomped on and laughed at more than it already is.

Have a little patience. The movement is collapsing already. Every day they bicker and fight more among themselves. Many of you grossly underestimate the power and influence you have.

That's why you're seeing more conservative talk you tube channels

Do you have the part of the book where it's revealed that the game has integrated every MMORPG ever made into it's code?

They've been falling apart ever since people started calling them out on their bullshit.

No, sadly. I got all this stuff from a Holla Forums thread where a brave user armed with a lot of liquor decided to try and read the book.

We will see a new wave, it is a mechanical reaction, if you stress too much to you left it will push naturally to your right; You could fund a shop to sell people buckets of turd, but what if people get tired of eating shit? You'll fund an empty shop. MY ENGLISH SUCKS FUCK EVERYTHING

The Overton window has been getting dragged further and further left for the past 70 years with no real sign of slowing anytime soon, and it needs to go full speed in reverse fucking now if we want to have any chance to salvage the situation before we cross the event horizon.

Western game industry is dead.

If only Terminus could set his mind to something instead of constantly abandoning projects to go mess around with something else.

It's never going to happen and you need to accept that your ideology is invalid.

Ironically enough, the indie scene.
I know indie games are commonly associated with rainbow colored tumblrinas making progressive pixelshit garbage, but most of the gold in the past years has been developed by independent developers. There's still good western games coming out if you can look past all the shit. I mean, japanese videogames suffer from an influx of cancer too, simply of a different kind. Although they don't see as much exposure here because we aren't nips obviously.

I would like to think that it'd be a future where no one gives a shit about who's in there taking a shit and they shift to universal singular restrooms, but I'm pretty sure it's one of those "Male/Female/Other" situations.

Since the 70' the world population has Doubled.
Doubled.
Stress that.

overton windows don't reverse, assuming they're even accurate as a concept to describe reality in the first place

Holy shit, this book made a lot more sense when I read it years ago. Now that I think about it, nothing really made sense in that book at all, like how nobody had ever even considered trying to get the perfect score on Pacman since the time that the big MMO started or how the trials for the big inheritance contest involved repeating a character's lines from random 80's movies verbatim - which would probably be fucking impossible at least on your first try.

(checked)
I only know of Squad, Traction Wars, Renegade Line and Gates of Hell. Everything else is cancer - unless I missed anything. There also used to be Festung Europa but the whole thing was thrown away and they started again with UE4.

Shovel knight is really good.

Unisex washrooms have been a thing for ages, this whole debacle is more retarded than usual.

T E R R A R I A

"Invalid" doesn't necessarily mean wrong.

I guess it depends on where your tastes lie, but the list is a fuckton longer in my case.

It kinda does.

(especially of an argument, statement, or theory) not true because based on erroneous information or unsound reasoning.

Héliocentrisme was invalid at time and could get you sent in a dungeon. He was Right

Means of agriculture are poisoning the planet by killing arable soils and seas. I could argue that we should kill a few billion people to keep it manageable: It's not moral or virtuous or whatever, doesn't mean i am wrong.

Couldn't you just give those few billion people soylent and not kill them?

Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease the jews again!
Water is going to be a fucking major issue, with Climatic Immigration, wait.. it already is!

Where do the ingredients for soylent come from?
Because you're just putting another layer to the problem.

soy protein
sunflower oil
Isomaltulose
Vitamins & minerals
How much damage could getting these ingredients in large quantities cause?

This was your reply.

"Cannibalism has also been implicated as a transmission mechanism for abnormal prions"

Soylent won't solve shit… oh wait.

So what IS this? Is it a game? HOW is it a game?

The same as what we're doing right now, you're replacing agriculture with agriculture.

Wouldn't it cause less damage because there's only 3 types of crops that would need to be grown?

It would cause even more damage because you're reducing biodiversity

Reported for not even trying.

Get out, kike.

How you quickly you went into "sage and throw a shit fit" mode.

Luckily there is much better Tzar game. Obviously 17 years old. Western gaming is truly dead.

So let me guess, my argument are… invalid?

I will post what i just posted on Holla Forums about the new Star Pozz movies.

"You dramatically cut advertisement and production costs."

u mad?

Fucking got me. GG.

That's not me m8.

You'll miss us

That's too long and I don't actually care about politics as long as the games are good.

That's okay, Larian's target demographic are cucks.

I am unironically hyped for "release".
I'll never play it but the salt party and mass suicides when it can't possibly live up to goon hype will be par exellence

They already did with the first game and the second.

I like it so they clearly failed with their goal.

:^)

It's a racial insult because you retards only ever used it on your own people :^)

not my problem if you don't like good games, you're probably a weeb anyway.

Why RTS games are terrible they're all the same just with different unit types. Just like fighting games why should I play (insert game here) when (insert other game here) already exists? Also they're piss easy to master and just as easy to cheese by using hardware

SHUT UP KIKE

if you can call overwatch, mass effect andromeda and i honestly cant remember the last new western game anyone talked about living - by all means

This is the actress they chose for the new Lara movie. I rest my case.

the fuck, is this cp?

honestly Asscreed WE is the first ass creed I'm going to buy since black flag because they actually bothered to change the combat and progression systems.

uh oh

The triple A industry almost never produces anything good, just somewhat playable safe manufactured tasteless bullshit, rarely do they have the balls to go off the farm and do something new, and I suspect the triple A industry has lost all ability to even do something like change a major mechanic without completely fucking it up like in the case of FFXV and Breath of the Wild.

If you're looking for "hope" in the industry, it certainly isn't going to be from Triple A, you'll have to look at smaller budget games.

"they actually changed [x]" is the first part of the ubisoft cycle, your optimism will be gone in 2-3 more trailers

I like(ed) Ass Creed (not enough to rebuy it every year)
I like BotW and/or Souls combat
I like loot systems and leveling mechanics
All three of these are confirmed to be in the game, so I will buy it. I'll probably wait for a sale though

just pirate it you fucking mongoloid.

Source pls

its still assassin's creed, one of the most popular AAA franchises and the mcdonalds of video games, if you think the combat or leveling will have any kind of depth when the devs top priority is appealing to jamal and tyrone you are deluded

At least she has nudes.

Disgusting

Doom 2016 is the last one I can remember. Crash trilogy too, but that's a remake. Rockstar games has some of the all time greats, of course… Bully, RDR, some of the GTAs. I'm sure if I thought about it some more I could come up with some more worthwhile western games.

it's official: Lara Croft isn't allowed to have a profile

where is his penis. thats a dude right ?

Fucking vegans

please use archive.ism/2016/06/16/fallout-4-dialogue-system-didnt-work-as-well-as-other-features-says-todd-howard/

That's a good thing because FO4's combat was a step to the right direction, and by fixing the dialogue the game would be far less flawed.

Given Japan let a dozen in and they already did a gang rape…

I just want to slay dragons and save princesses.

Todd the Liar isnt a meme for no reason.

For what reason?

He's not saying modern vidya is remotely decent, he's calling you a kike for wanting the west dead. Kike.

yeah new vegas is a pretty good game

we wuz kangz

You know it could be a good game if you could choose to keep them out
It could be a game of two nations who both don't want refuges and as such want to pour them into the other nation

Ys motherfucker

Nah that goes to Sci-fi, the only non cucked ones are Space Fantasies

It's a book that I've seen a lot of praise for in the past. Sounds like garbage-tier shit from the excerpts so I'm not sure where it's coming from. It's being made into a movie sometime soon too.

Apparently no one wanted the #refugee card game and they had to cancel the fundraiser as they only got 16% after a month. Whoever could've seen that coming.

They also put up a blogpost saying how happy they were that people shared hate-facts about Sweden's rapefugee problem too.

>(((Western))) games
Choose one and only one.

How do you not get bored of typical western fantasy after like three examples of it?

It used to be the white, Christian world, not the west. The west is a phrase meant to remove these identities from the world. If you want the west, you have it. With all your trannies, gay pride, black lives matter and mass muslim immigration and mexican welfare. That is the west.

Wow, what a cuck.

They go with the most flat chested girl possible… What in the fuck is this.

looks like a creep who photobombed

Cliffy B reminds me of Tobias from Arrested Development mixed with some high school bullying PTSD. He wants to prove those mean bullies from 25 years ago wrong but he can't stop stepping in dog poo and letting his pants fall down.

she's way hotter, than the old sow

new girl is much hotter

10/10 much hotter than the last sow

flat is justice

It's odd how they all share the same dead eyes..

He is like Tobias, but more in the way that he doesn't realize how much of a fool he makes of himself by trying so hard to be cool and likable.

Flat is only good when the woman is actually look feminine, otherwise you're one those closet faggots who use preference to cover your rock bottom standards.

i was getting a 404 and thought my post was getting dropped

Did Uwe Boll not assfuck you enough?

Is…is this what a cuntboy is?

Heh, nothing parasol, kid.

The book might be good but the movie looks atrocious.

If the images above are snippets from the book, they’re autistic four-year-old fanservice. It’s fucking Axe Cop. “AND DEN DA DAWORWEAN FLIES IN LIKE NYOOOOOOOM! AND DEN DA IWON GIANT RUNS UP AND FIGHTS OPTAMUS PWIME AND DEN DEDPOOW DWIVES A CAW AND WINS DA WACE!” This is something that toddlers want to see or read.

And I know that Gene Wilder was a kike, but the fact that they’re stealing ‘world of pure imagination’ for this still annoys me.

Honestly, who the fuck even imagines shit like this?
Do people not have originality in the future?
If I had VR that could create entire worlds the last thing I'd be doing is thinking of our fucking pop-culture.
KILL ME.

No, the book is just as atrocious as the movie

At least Axe Cop was genuine, this just looks like Hollywood executives flaunting their (((intellectual property))).

No AC game after 2 is "fine".

He's just trying to stay relevant. His game is a flop and his affirmative action dev studio (seriously, at least half of his employees are niggers) will collapse. How will he pay for his supercar then? How will he pay hookers? Think of his children.

The way he is copying her crazy eyes and serial killer fake smile is uncanny. If he were wearing a Trump hat or posting MAGA on twitter I would assume it's intentional.

underrated post

pic related is why I'm hopeful for the future of western games

Midair is the last hope the multiplayer FPS genre has.

Kek.

Axe Cop was amazing though, and at least original in it's randomness. Ready Player One is literally the Madara Uchiha copypasta but with cultural references instead.

It's like Tails gets Trolled or some other autistic deviantart comic where they shove together as many characters from different sources as possible. Holla Forums is having a field day with it.

It's from the free comic book day spongebob comic.

How come feminists aren't mad that they turned Lara from a strong independent brown woman to a weak scared white woman?

Get your eyes checked.

I'm glad this gender neutral toilet meme is over.
Wanna know why it's over? Because they tried it in several places, my college included. Men don't want to pee next to women and women don't want to pee next to men.

Because they ruined what men used to enjoy. They don't make entertainment for themselves, their goal is to ruin it for the people they hate.

Does this look 100% white to you user? You need to get your eyes checked.

I'd never heard of this book before and I just looked it up
WHO
READS
THIS
SHIT

You’re absolutely retarded. If you can’t tell caucasians from caucasoids, even in low-poly media representations, you need to get your eyes checked.

Reddit.

Axe Cop WAS genuine; you’re absolutely right. Because it was ACTUALLY WRITTEN by a child. This is written by kikes–who are neurological children, yes, but adults DESERVE better (for consumption) and should DEMAND better (from themselves in what they create). Hollywood needs a crash a la the video game crash of ’83. Purge everything.

So white.

You are so mentally disabled that you believe the existence of my image proves that hitler was a black woman. Get the fuck out; we demand a minimum level of intelligence to post here.

Out of the mouths of babes

She's actually a pretty good choice for the character, imo. She's stacked and has a very similar face.
She's a hell of a lot more well-suited than this thing here

you are either trolling or dont live in a white country

Ya know, I think this movie is actually a perfect representation of current day media. They constantly reference other materials while coming up with no contributions of their own.

SHORT PEOPLE GOT
NO REASON

Gee, it's almost as if a parasite lacks creativity and must leech off of what others have created.

The jew cannot create; it can only pervert that which already exists.

This is amazing. You idiots can't even tell a white person from a black or a mixed person. Are you retards in denial because you don't want to admit you are attracted to a mixed person?
Her facial features, bone structure and color all show it.

WOMAN DETECTED
Holy shit, this is textbook woman psychosis. When men see an ideal male, they aspire to be that man–like James Bond. When a woman sees an ideal woman, she makes a tumblr about how that ideal is NOT REAL, or not what men want, or a crazy obsessed person who hates themselves, etc.

Men see a mountain and climb it to reach the top. Women complain that there IS a mountain top and declare wherever they are to be the new mountain top.

Wait, shit, I didn’t even notice the username. Women are just THAT transparent.

You’re illiterate and have no comprehension of what I said. Kill yourself.

I did. Lara is a mixed race woman with a mixed actress playing her. I used the movie poster because by that logic you should believe her actress is white too.

I legitimately cannot think of any games to look forward to. Maybe Read Dead Redemption 2? Monster Hunter World? They'll probably end up being shit anyway.

The wewuz is strong in this thread.

I've never had the displeasure of hearing about this shit until today. How can someone take fanfiction so far?

Use the high-res man.

I'm somewhat looking forward to Dusk and Ion Maiden. I was super excited for Ion Maiden (Bombshell prequel) until I heard that they are going with Hexen style hub levels instead of the traditional Doom clone style levels. It can now be rest assured that most of the time will be spent going back and forth switch hunting and guessing what the switch you've just pressed does.

It's almost like people who tan could possible appear to be mixed race

Tanning doesn't give you big lips or change your bone structure user.

relevant

This is like the third time I've seen this webm and I still don't know who this is

That negro is dropping some hard truth bombs right there

Reported.

Might as well just admit you are mad user.

Her youtube is "sydsnap".

funny note, the original devs wanted to make lara a latina, but went white instead

This isn't Holla Forums retard.

Have you taken the black pill yet Holla Forums?

Could make it similar to the infamous "Train Board Game" from a few year ago, whose motto was once you win, you never want to win it again. Because the winner finds out your taking them to a concentration camp.

Basically the first phase is to get as many refugees into you country, some of them would have traits that lead to crime or be a burden on your country, while others will be more adaptable and actually contribute. Then the second phase is dealing with all the horrible crime they commit as they make your country go downhill.
So if you play it a second time, you would start doing extreme vetting while trying to get other players to pick up "bad" refugees instead, so when the second phase rolls around, they have to deal with horrible crime and backlash in their own countries while you enjoy mostly peace in your own (can't let your law enforcement get lazy right?).

Motto of the story is, players learn that more refugee's (who don't adapt) are not always a good idea in the long term, unlike the original game which was only short term.

I never would have thought Spongebob of all fictional characters would call out the downhill spiral of the comic book industry and in a FCBD issue to boot. This seems like a joke that slipped past the editor.

Pic related is precisely what gives me hope for the industry.