Fate Grand Order

Nerofest is coming soon next week and im hoping i get an UMU of my own. any tips for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/view#gid=1623869169
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/
youtube.com/watch?v=pQCMcR6RJ18
youtube.com/watch?v=YgZdT5HHKwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't spook me Kirei!

Post your supports and also

>did you get gil?

user, please post what CEs you have. You really need to clean this up, my man.
Early F/GO is pretty shitty. I'm just doing this to see the translated Interludes, and because my post-Goetia JP account got fucked by own mistakes.
Yes.
Finished it ~Day 2 of release.
She isn't.
Not for at least two years. I'm saving for the Void, Hikamori, and eventually Ere-chan.
No, but I wasn't really aiming for him anyways. I just wanted to NP5 my Medea, and couldn't justify rolling without something on rate-up.

Don't spook me Kirei

Hikikomori

What can i do to prepare for nerofest?

What other Servants do you have leveled?

How do you go from 100 hour visual novel to free to play mobile game? I dont get it.

Post Nero tbh

Well, it was originally a quick cash grab that nobody really thought would do that well. But the buying power of horny otaku proved greater than any could predict, and the game did well.

And then we got Camelot (which is now a stage play) and Babylonia.

Really? When I first heard it I figured it would be popular. If it's Fate it sells.

This game was unbelievably awful at release. The US release, compared to JP, has:

And a few other gimmicks. The fact anyone even played at release is the great wonder of our time. But for exactly the reason you stated - it's Fate - it did well, and even started attracting F/GO tertiaries, of all things.

Don't spook me Kirei!

I think I'm ready for Nerofest. I pulled Altera as my last roll for the Gilgamesh event, but I'm still happy. If farming for second ascension materials wasn't a pain in the ass Elizabeth would be higher

Don't do that. Just get prisms and stuff for now. Nerofest and other events are much better for getting mats.

Move the K-Scope on Evil Cat to Tamamo Cat. It's more useful on her for the purposes of farming - Zerkers don't generally live that long, after all, and you'll want them to bump and dump their NP really fast in most cases. Then move 4*Sakura from Mashu to Evil Cat. Put HF on Medea since she can spam her NP, and throw Shirou onto Liz.

Doesn't really matter for Mashu, but out of this set, it would probably be better to throw the FC on her and the PC on Ushi. IA could be good on Carmilla since she has a quick deck, and the Quick Up will improve her star generation.

those are the only servants i have leveled.

well i do have mash leveled

Having Herk is a good advantage, since he has a solid way to deal ST damage. You'll want to level a lower-star Assassin - Jing Ke, Hassan, Savior of France - because Stheno sucks ass. Caesar needs to get bumped up as well.

Strictly speaking, while a ST Archer is desirable, EMIYA can crit like a truck if you can give him someone to generate stars - one of the Q-deck Assassins, for instance. And if you have a Waver in your supports, you'll be able to cheese most things regardless.

The biggest trick is just going to be team placement. Knowing who to have as backups is important. When this Servant goes down, who fills in? That sort of thing is the most important aspect of planning for the battles.

Any good Nasugames?
I've played way too much melty-blood (if there is such a thing) and that one psp rpg up to the second boss (the persona meets annoying patterns one).

Unlimited Codes is a breddy well made 3D-anime fightan

UMU! bump

im hoping i get her or at least regular nero.

i don't give a shit about fate as a whole but i know for sure nero is best

I can only imagine how powerful would that have been in UBW.

that said Fate is shit, his game is shit and anyone playing it is shit.

She's cool, but I'd rather have Ryder and Caster as my Waifus. Gilgamesh is a pretty cool dick head I'd drink with.

I'm trying to figure out how one tie-in event was fun, yet the other was absolutely fucking horrible. I heard about Fate through Valkyrie Connect and Unison League events to shill Fate. Unison's event was fun, but VC's event was fucking terrible like all of the others (It was really "Pay-to-win" the shitty RNG event).

hey im 10 years old and what is this?

it feels like that half off ap is how it should normally be. when it has the normal cost you cannot farm efficiently

The rope calls for you my friend.

SOON

The grind is peaceful and fun and gives me an efficiency boner.
As I'll ever be.
All I need now is Nero drops
Life has been easy as shit
Finished Septem
Because she's fun to tease and ascends without material
I got Heracles and I've been trying desperately to get Nero. Nero fest is a good send. Though I do have a question, when it says drop rate increases, what's the increase rate? 2 times? 1.1 times?
On accident I wasn't even trying to get him

smelly dumb gaijin scum falling for bait gachas as planned, I see

Consider suicide

Oh almost forgot, whatever user said to do the daily quests to grind master level to 50, thank you. When the ap was half it was easy to go all the way to 70, I feel bad for plebs who missed out.

Waifu is laifu.

I don't even play this trash
but y'all niggas gay

We have IDs here halfcuck scum
>>>/cuckchan/

seeing niggers near asians triggers me more than seeing niggers near whites. wat.

If you're gonna waifu Nero, wait until the Nero Bride event.

Rate my okayish rolls. I don't know how you niggers grinded so hard.

Nips are pretty xenophobic and traditional in an era where Europe is facing an identity crisis and a chunk of the population is already going full racemixing.
Same deal with an Eastern European, it would trigger me even more than seeing Hans get cucked.

Its gotten that standartized thanks to certain regions in the US and Europe going full libtard.

0/10
Go play a fucking video game

-4/10 apply yourself

If you want more FP you should change your all to Liz.

here we go boys

Thank you senpai. Do you offer any other advice?

Hmm, just basic stuff I guess. Don't use the quartz if you ever fail a mission halfway through, it's better to use the command spell or just restart it. Keep in mind what servants are weak to others as you pick a support, friend request the strong ones, as you can't use their NP if you aren't their friend.

One thing I would advise is if there is a support servant you really like, friend multiple people with that servant since sometimes one friend's servants won't be available. I have 5 people with zuge liang so I always have support for my Heracles for this reason.

R8

no umu/10

E-Rank luck

Yeah this is awful luck. Might as well level the caster up, I have no caster otherwise.

no luck

When does Global get Astolfo and Mordred

Accurate pic.
Nero was a fat cowardly manchild and a terrible musician with the second most fragile ego after Caracalla. He scapegoated Christians for his own retarded decisions, ordered his own mother killed and ended up running away and killing himself once he managed to get everybody pissed at him. The fat fuck even begged a slave to kill him because he couldn't muster the courage to kill himself until the people chasing him were about to arrive.

Not for a while user and Astolfo is pure garbage to the point the only people who use him are trapfags

wow i got a CE drop

Question for the thread, what sorry son of a bitch lost a bet and had to let this guy draw a servant? Jesus christ the art is awful.

Good shit, Nightless Rose isn't the most amazing but it can be useful at times. You also have the option of burning it for rare prisms, but too bad the shop isn't set up to allow you to do that yet.

how easy is it to get everything in the shop before its over?

Motherfucker

IT DOESNT MATTER IF ITS CHEETUS OR THE REAL ONE
I AM ALWAYS TRICKED

REEEEE

If it wasn't summer I'd be scared for this thread and for TM autists. MOBAshit is usually taboo on Holla Forums no?

also don't spook me kirei

Surprisingly yes. I thought I was going to flat out hate this like PokeGO and Granblue
I don't really care b/c it's not the Zero/Accel or Epic of Remnant event but it's nice
Still in Septem. Taking my sweet ass time but also trying to grind.
She's kind and cute af but she's no Jeanne or Alter
willing to protect you not just because she's a servant hybrid
She's shy but willing to fight if needed.
her calling me sempai can be a little grating tho
not yet
better i didn't even have to pay for it.
he's still a fuccboi without enough weapons

Use QooApps and remember to write down your device transfer number just in case.
Unless you are some dirty Applefag

how are we supposed to get caster and assassin gems for the weekly mission this week?

Farm friday daily. That's really the only reliable place to get caster gems right now.

but that means we have to waste hundreds of ap on for drops on that shit

Use apples.

Yep, gives me something nice to play while I try to get my Dokkan Battle account back.
Finished all of the Qualifier missions, got a lucky Nightless Rose drop from the third.
Nearly finished with Orleans. Jeanne and Jealter are cute.
Because she's cute and calls you Master.
Mordred's not in the GB version yet so no.
no.

What's the best way level up Servants? I have 4 with Ascension materials ready, keep getting CEs from my FP summons, and them not getting exp from battles means all of mine are useless except Mash and Heracles.

The best way to level up are the daily quests, the "ember of wisdom" quests are the ones you want, at highest difficulty they drop 4 star exp cards. It's also a good place to grind master levels.

Also servants don't get any experience whatsoever from fighting, they get it through the servant enhancement. What you're probably seeing go up after battles are bond points that are completely different.

After finishing those once I have to rely on drops to get more of them right? There's no cards that give bonus exp to Shielder aside from the ALL ones.
When does Saber Lily become more useful? Right now her normal attack chains do more damage than Caliburn.

Apparently, never.

I got my umu, I'm so happy.

Saber wars event she gets a big boost and becomes useful
Only during that event

You can do the daily quests as many times a day as you want, there is no limit. You can even burn 3 and 4 star exp cards for mana prisms.
Don't give a fuck about class specific exp boosts, it's only 20% and incredibly ineffecient to focus on it. If you have it, great, use it, if you have someone who needs to level up but isn't "the right class" don't give a shit, it's not worth it. Especially with how easy it is to farm the exp cards in the daily.
All Saber clones are actually garbage

No umu yet but someday.

Should update the Support list though since I got Jeanne, EMIYA and Heraclesā€¦
Yeah, seems to be pretty fun; though it'd be better if some of the characters didn't have NPs which are completely uselessā€¦
Yeah, pretty muchā€¦
Finished it within two weeksā€¦now waiting for the Okeanos update.
Kind and cuteā€¦'nuff said.
Unfortunately, noā€¦closest I have is the lily version of her, not the original. Though I have to say, looking forward to Lancer and mysterious hero X versions of her.
Hahā€¦I wish!

Don't Spook me Kirei!

wow i have a total of 3 CE from drops. i hope that means i get nero later

The CE are just CEs, there's nothing special about them other than they drop during the event. In order to get a fully powered one you just need 2 drops (and buy the three from the store). Any CE after those can be burned for rare prisms. They have nothing to do with getting Nero.

is there anything good to get from rare prisms?

While it doesn't seem like it now, down the line QP will be a gigantic bitch to get. 100,000,000 won't be enough to get a 5 star servants skill to level 10. In the rare prism shop (once it's actually released) you'll get access to some to some farming CEs (Mona Lisa increases QP gain and Personal Training increases master exp). You''l be able to buy some new mystic codes if you want (the spells the master gets to use on the servants). As well as one Crystallized Lore (required for leveling any servants ability to 10). Everything else is just event limited quests or CEs that you can only get if you don't have it from the first time they were available. (For instance Nightless Rose will eventually be in the rare prisms shop once Nerofest is over)

I still don't have my umu, but my friend got both her and J'eanne-chan on the first free multi the game gives you. Do the male and female Masters have different Command Spells? Their crests are different so I thought they might.

Command spells are always the same if you're referring to "revive servant" or "fill gauge to 100%". If you're talking about the skills like heal, attack up, and dodge, those aren't related to command spells, they have to do with "mystic codes" (What clothes mc is wearing). Both can change to any different style and get those new spells.

Grand Order or Extella?

It's true for both games. Command Seals do the same no matter what, mystic codes change the skills such as "heal" or "attack up".

I've finished Septem/Rome, still don't have Nero. Have a LV 63/70 Artoria Alter with Prisma Cosmos in friends list, very helpful for getting exp cards/colosseum medals. I know GB hasn't gotten to Okeanos, but how long do you think it'll be before we get to London? Every day I don't have Mordred hurts a little more.

You aren't able to get Nero in the normal pool until you finish Septem, if you've been doing the event pull that's a different story though. As for how far away. probably 3 months it's hard to tell because the route is written we are just waiting for translation

What Servants, if any, do you think would be capable of fighting/beating Gilgamesh if he goes all out?
Personally I think Wukong would be able to if he ever appears in the series, dirty monkey got up to some crazy shit.

Dont spook me Kirei

Hitler.

Arturia Pendragon (Archer) is a top-tier ST NP spammer.

Merlin, Solomon, Arthur, Herakles, Karna, Enkidu

I did forget Jeanne alter was a thing but Saber herself is shit

As far as Nasu has written Gilgamesh's power level because he has every heroic spirits weakness somewhere in his vault every other heroic spirit can't beat him, in Fate/Extra CCC he's so broken he gets his own class other than EMIYA who is a broken piece of shit, and Enkidu is a draw not a win

That bit of faggotry aside:
Herakles loses to Gil in F/SN in his Berserker class. God Hand is a strong ability, but it's a poor compensation when you consider:

His strongest class is Archer, under which he receives his full assortment of Noble Phantasms and abilities - free access to Nine Lives with any weapon, all of his skills like Eye of the Mind (False) and Bravery, his poisoned arrows, the Nemean Lion pelt that makes him immune to all man-made weapons (note: everything in Gate of Babylon except Ea and possibly Enkidu is man-made), and a bunch of other abilities that have not been elaborated on. Many of these make their debut in Strange Fake, as Alcides, where he's still weakened by the use of three Command Spells and grail mud - he still doesn't get his full kit, instead gaining a few Avenger traits, another NP, and the willingness to kill kids.

That isn't to say he wins every battle. However, you need to understand just how the Gate of Babylon functions:
Every legend is a derivative of older ones. Caliburn is derived from Gram, for instance. The Gate of Babylon functions under the assumption of having "the original model of every weapon". Because in Fate, older equals better (exception: Excalibur, the Last Noble Phantasm of Gaia) because of mystery, the older model will always beat the newer one, even if it's more famous.

For the most part, the Gate only contains things crafted by humans, or dreamed up by humans. It does not have things which were given directly from the gods to humanity, such as some of the shit that Karna owns. Nor does it contain Noble Phantasms and abilities like God Hand or Armor of Fafnir (but it might have Dragon Blood, or a 1-Up Mushroom, or whatever else). Besides all of this, it has Ea and Enkidu, Gil's personal gimmicks. However, besides Ea and Enkidu, Gil doesn't really know what most of his shit does, and he certainly can't do the same cool gimmicks the actual users can. His child version is a bit smarter about this sort of thing.

The best ability Gil has is his Clairvoyance, which qualifies him (along with Merlin and Solomon) for Grand Caster. However, he's an idiot, so he never uses it. If you assume that, in acting "seriously", he actually uses his EX-Clairvoyance, then he can counter essentially anyone other than Solomon (who has even better Clairvoyance) and King Hassan (who might not even have a counter). But at that point you're not even talking about the same character.

Discounting that, (Archer) Karna is virtually invincible based on his short appearance in GO. Tamamon with 3+ Tails is also in the same league with regards to raw power. Herk has a chance by skill, but only a low one. And of course, Enkidu always ties. Merlin is a tricky incubus, so he can find other ways to get what he wants.

When we will get new main storylines?

Are all events like this sort of arena garbage where we just farm randomly selected servants with no story behind it?

Why am I still playing this shit game

It was a typo.
None of this makes it so Herakles can overcome Enkidu (Gil's chains that do extra damage/restraint against divine targets) and I doubt that his Strength is better as an Archer rather than Berserker. It took literally everything Berserker had to break those chains he still failed to do so before dying.
I don't need to, it's stated clearly in Fate/Side material (making it canon).
It is canon he is a servant killer and it's because his vault contains all weaknesses for heroes, in addition you are correct he has the original versions. But what I state is canon in Fate/Side Material It's even stated that Gilgamesh is stronger than 5 servants, and again, this is canon.
So only if the enemy can match Gilgamesh in terms of being a "war" do they even have a chance.
That nigger lost to Arjuna back in his original legend does Arjuna have the ability to kill Gilgamesh?

who is ready for Nero? if you have a strong Lancelot with kaleido post code.

wow medusa only has one interlude? thats disappointing. at least the ascension materials for nerofest are exactly what i need to max ascend her quickly

who else is planning ahead in who they want to get?
and just get massively disapointed for not being able to get it
I feel I'll just get one third of my wishlist and that is if I get really lucky I just want most of all modred, ibaraki and bryn damn it

also who is ready for Nero's Grand Finals?

All i want is Jeanne and Tamamo and Sakura Saber and maybe Not Rin.

Seconded for Tamamo. I'm also interested in Shuten Douji and Not Luvia, although I'll probably cave when I see the goods.

She's Rin being posses by Ishtar, same as Waver and Zhuge Liang

Fug, one more for the "servants i desperately want but will never get" list.

I don't mind whatever excuse they came up with to add Rin as a servant as long as i can have best girl.
Who am i kidding, i'll just get Cu Chulainn for 30th time.

Don't spook me Kirei

Who is Luvia being possessed by? She's not on any of the lists I can see.

Also Taiga best Pseudo-Servant

When are we getting caught up to the nippon version? I want Ishtar Rin.

I once found Not Luvia but I can't find her now for some reason.

I also forgot I want Shiki.

Probably sometime around September but who knows.

Later events get stories but it will take a while for these things to pick up steam. Nasu and everyone else at Typemoon and Delightworks admitted to knowing fuck all nothing about creating a mobile game when they first started so the early stuff isn't really that good, especially Septem.

At least in the second Nerofes, we get to see the different teams preparing for the fights and Gil and Ozy are just shooting the breeze proclaiming themselves to be Golden No.1 and Golden No.2 with Nitocris suffering under their combined ego in the background. They never addressed which one was number 1 and number 2 though.

That's something of an unfair assessment. Arjuna went full curry nigger, ignored the rules of honor and shot Karna in the back when he was repairing his chariot. That would be like saying that one sports team beat another by literally beating them outside of the court/field/whatever.

He lost because of being the little smug little shit he is he lied and did some terrible things to get cursed.
Piece of shit died because of the restrictions. Yes it's bullshit, but the nigger was fucking cursed to die fighting Arjuna who was an EQUAL.

i didnt get a single snake jewel drop farming all day yesterday.

Jeez that Nero final was tough going in blind. I had to command seal and quartz once to beat it.

Reward isn't worth the effort to farm over the 30AP one, imo.

Is this worth picking up?

I mean yeah, complete it once for the lore and the fat stack of cash, but it's not worth running again and again.

No.

Are you already a Fate fag? Try it, your waifu/husbando is in here somewhere and if you're lucky they get character development.

Biggest deterence, it is mobile-shit and while it is not as jewish as some other games, the main mechanic is a gatcha system so I hope you like rolling :^)

In otherwords it's waifu hell with a half-okay story right now that ramps up later. Stay away.

If i didn't have that lvl 90 Jeanne as support i would've been fucked.

I'll admit I use a Command Seal to nuke it with Arturia Alter's NP turn one because I didn't realized you had to fight Altera afterwards. Also used all 3 Command Seals on the last mission in Nero Fest because fuck fighting 7 Servants in a row, especially when two of them are Heracles and Gilgamesh.

is it true that if you grail a gray servant you can turn them gold? cause i want a gold medusa

You can. I forgot if they turn gold when their level cap is 75 or 80. At any rate, you can grail until they hit 100. Everything past 90 will only increase the level cap by 2 though so to fully grail silvers like Medusa will cost you 9 grails.

There are two other gold Medusa's you can get later on though, both 4 stars. Gorgon is an Avenger while loli Medusa is a Lancer. They come with Babylon though so you'd need to wait until December of next year if you want them.

Which would explain why he wouldn't have Altera's sword (Sword of Mars), since that's a weapon of the god Mars?

Also got Lancelot and Atalante from failed Gil-rolls ;__; and Tamacat from Umufest ticket. Next banners I'll throw quartz in will probably be Tamamo, Waver and Scathach. I'm just a little bit salty that the only SSR I pulled is just slightly stronger and significantly less cute than the SAlter I already had.

i will have a gold medusa no matter what

What's so special about being gold? Is it just a cosmetic thing like I thought or what?

I have a np2 Waver, a Jeanne and an Emiya with np lvl2 at ascension level 3. I also have Lancelot, Heracles and Tamamo but god damn I'm never going to get a Saber that doesn't suck ass.

I don't know how people can have this problem. There are a LOT of Sabers in this game.

Did you miss the keyphrase?
Not to mention

On top of this all Saber and Saber clones are minimum 4 stars if not 5, they're not easy to get user.

On the topic of Sabers, is Siegfried any good? I got him around the time the game was released but i haven't bothered with enhancing him.

he uselessness is a meme. even in the story he says he is sorry that he sucks

I just started playing this. Seems neat so far. Is the story any good or is the main draw grinding and such?

The story gets better latter right now it's horseshit. Main draw is fate Waifus and Husbandos.

look for a good support to save ur ass

He's extremely situational for being good, his issue being his Noble Phantasm is shit against anything but dragons. Of course, you always have the option of running him and Saint George (whose noble gives anything dragon type) and Beowulf (for his unique CE that boosts damage against dragon) for maximum meme dreams.

I'm okay with this.

he is pretty power lorewise though. he is a dragon slaying machine that can kill any dragon faster then a lancer can kill himself and his time to shine was in nerofest for killing that dragon that was a lancer instead of a rider

Considering i've already come accross those big dragon cunts with AoE attacks twice, i might just take the time to level him up.

To be fair he's powerful in game too, only under incredibly specific conditions, shit against anything but dragons, but if it is a dragon, at one point he had the highest damage possible in the entire game in one attack (with a few other restrictions, note that this may have also changed at one point due to how they change various stats).

Now if you want a real shit sevant, just get an Astolfo.

I thought you meant Saber by the class and not Saber-clone as in different coloured Authurs.

I just ran Nero, D'eon and partner support Mars Ayy and tanked all the hits for NP. Once the second round started it's easy enough to wipe them with NP up.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Now that is some heresy

I'm not entirely sure if this is worse than Sherlock Holmes somehow being a Ruler class or not.

To be fair what other class is Sherlock supposed to be? Caster?

I just can't believe that they made the loli berserker from the FGO learning manga an actual character, and Paul Bunyan of all fucking people. Are they even trying anymore?

WHERE'S BABE, THE BLUE OX

So there too and she's really fucking cute

It's time to nuke japan again.

I can't think of any videogame with Paul Bunyan in it. We should be blaming American game developers for being unable to tell their own stories.
Of course, current American (((game developers))) would turn Paul Bunyan into an ugly dyke tranny thing, so a giant blonde girl is actually an improvement.

Everyone gets to be little girls except Alexander. This is bullshit.

10/10

But user, you can just dress him up like one

Fuck it, I'm making a Paul Bunyan game where he goes and destroys japan for their insolence.
Brb learning to code

GOTYAY until you start charging Patreon bucks for updates and it ends up on Steam Early Access with Denuvo

By the way that brings the total number of servants that are little girls to what number?

On and that Helena Blavatsky

Also why Emiya Alter for the adult Shirou?

If you were sexualized as a boy you'd grow up to hate the world too.

What the fuck is this meme even, also Dont spook me Kirei

Oh. All moonspeak sounds the same to me.
How does this run on Nox/Bluestacks/whatever the best Android emulator is? Wasn't there some shit about localization/censorship in the English version? Are there any patches that aren't discontinued if so?

Which one are you talking about? Fate/Extra? That's a PSP game so any PSP emulator works fine. If you meant FGO though then memu is usually the one that works but DW have been banning emulators (and rooted devices) for the longest time now since cheating used to be so rampant back in the day. I think patches for memu still get made but you essentially need to wait for a new one whenever the latest apk update gets rid of the fix.

Sherlock was supposed to be a Caster. He said so during Shinjuku, or was it Camelot. At first he says that he lied when he told you he was a Caster, though this was just Nasu making an Arnold Schwarzenegger reference. He seems to like those. Later he explains that he made a contract with Chaldea, his saint graph turned into a Ruler instead and was surprised about it too. He thinks it's the worlds way of telling him, the "revealer", that not all secrets of the world should be revealed. Unfortunately the first secret he refused to reveal to us was his nature as a literary character and if he had actually existed as a person. He went on a tangent about mythology and history and basically avoided the issue on whether or not he really existed.

Don't tell anyone but there is a way to run English F/GO while rooted, the same method doesn't work for the JP version so it could change at any point with an apk update.

Would you?

damn how is there still no noble phantasam skip feature? and there should be an option for it to auto select your cards so i dont have to press on the phone when i can already clear easily

Why is Gilgamesh such a cunt, is it because he misses his boyfriend Enkidu?

thats how he's always been and its why enkidu was made in the first place. he mellows out after his journey

Enkidu had a hard life.

Is there any benefit to adding friends? Getting prompted to do it every time I use someone's support has me wondering.

Extra FP and easier access to their Support Teams.

Yeah, if you're friends with a guy, when you use his support it can use it's NP. Additional, you get more FP when you use a friend's support.

Both you and the friend get 25 points per a use as opposed to 10. It's good to have friends since you don't have access to the entire list of support servants at any given time, so if you find a support you really like (Zhuge Liang for example), you'll want to keep track of him.

Welp, I guess it'd be a good idea to start bugging people from now on. Even though my servants are all weak and they probably won't get much out of it.

They do get benefit out of it, every time you use their servant they earn FP for it. If you use their servant 8 times they get to do a free FP summon just for having you use their servant all the time.

This is also why when you get not completely shit servants you yourself should set up your support list under formation, so other people start earning you FP for free.

Oh hey, not bad. Good to know, now I won't feel like a leech.

search for a good support or just be a beggar and post ID

I'd feel unclean doing that. I do wish I had added the level 90 Gilgamesh user that I used earlier today though.

I mean, there's no interaction with people on your friends list, so don't worry about coming off as a beggar. Besides, most people with high level, top-tier servants expect massive amounts of friend requests.

This seems like the thread to ask. Was there ever an english translation of Unlimited Codes for ps2? Doesn't seem like it'd be too hard since you can just transfer the text from the psp version for the most part

Go home Gudako

add me if you want.

What's the best way of getting class pieces?

in chaldea gate when the green colored mission appear but they change daily
here is a quick list in how they rotate:

and remember to always do 30 ap since they give a better chance at giving you pieces, monuments, materials etc.

Alright, thanks m8.

It'd not always the case that the 30 ap quests are the best. In fact for Berserker, the 20 AP is far and away the best for gems. You will get a drop almost every other time for gems. The end boss is also guaranteed to be a Chimera, so the red and gold variants also drop tremendously often.

Nobugana when?

Assuming the event matches the JP schedule. December

I have
Jalter event when?

March/April 2018

Shit, what hell am I going to do until 2018? all my main servants + Robin are at 3 ascension and the mats never drop.

Is there a source that shows the most effective place to grind out each accention mat?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/view#gid=1623869169

Thanks m8, I really needed that ghost lantern to-

Meanwhile I'm farming in JP on the assassin daily trying to get gold gems but all that's been happening is that I'm now swimming in lanterns, fangs, and nuts with no gold gems to speak of.

It's not worth it if it's not caster cookies.

Which of the two Lancer Cu Chulainn is better? I have the Stay/Night version at NP 3 and he seems to have better survivability, Prototype is at NP 2 and I like his design/voice more.

Normal Cu has a stronger noble phantasm against everything but beasts which is what Prototype outdamages him on, other than that, they are identical. A majority of the time you will not be fighting beasts so it's up to you to you what you want to do.

>only get a Lancer monument from that whore Elizabeth
Fuck this game.

This is literally one of the worst things you can do. Just let the AP go.

Re-read the first line again. Tell me, where does it say that I died?

Also, update:
>it's Void's Dust

Nigger, I don't need that shit for anything. Sure, more CE are nice and all but I don't even care to summon fucking anything.

I just wanted my fucking Archer Monuments. Also, late reply because I played a couple hours of System Shock to rinse the taste of kusoge out of my mouth.

So you have all of the 5th HGW servants nobles to level 5?

All have level 2 or 3. It's diminishing returns so who cares. Except Gil, he has level 1 and he's still level one. Fuck that guy.

failure, user.

I'm actually planning to feed him to EMIYA, as the last level to 100. Gonna record it too.

Make sure those japs see it too. I want to hear the screams of gacha victims all the way across the ocean.

I was thinking to start with the UBW scene where Archer snipes Gil. Like the VN first, followed by the movie and then the anime, and then finish it off with the footage. You know, a continuation to these pictures. The trick would be to keep it less than a minute long.

I would personally start with the footage of him moments before getting sniped with the actual death being synched up with the button click. Maybe a picture in picture with the process going on, then a zoom in to the button as the moment happens.

I was thinking about emphasizing the "it keeps happening" aspect, but that would be excellent for maximal asspain.

its your video man. i'm just some user who's looking forward to the tears.

Well, I have plenty of time to think on it since I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN A SINGLE FUCKING ARCHER MONUMENT.

Fuck. Oh, and enough grails but whatever.

I'm sorry user

Probably

Probably would have helped a few hundred years ago

I just realized Saber Alter is my favourite Saber, which is weird since UMU used to be my favourite
Am I an edgelord now?
Also Tamamo nine when?

Did you ever play Fate/Hollow Ataraxia? Saber Alter casually was pretty cute and fun to talk to.

I like how Hollow Ataraxia and Grand Order imply that without the Grail/Angra/Sakura corrupting her Arturia Alter's really just a neet. It's strangely adorable how they imply that despite her overwhelming power and dragon blood, the King of Knight's "true self" just wants to watch tv and eat junk food.

I know right? The moments in HA where she just goes full NEET is adorable.

I want to play video games and eat hambaagas with Alter-chan

You mean singular time when saber was bullied hard enough to turn into saber alter, whom they comforted with hamburgers afterwards?

I'm kind of a fan of Fate (specifically Extra) but why the fuck should I play this? Caster is best servant.

If you can put up with an absolutely shit game for the above mentioned, go for it.

I did suffer through Extra's rock, paper, scissors combat. I think I can survive.

Nice trips, dumb fox

She's not my waifu because of her intelligence.

Correct this to:

Maybe she's propped up by her tail.

I like Tamamo and all, but she's always struck me as a character written to be Mai Waifu, rather than a character that was well written and naturally attractive.

Game is dedd already?

I do agree with you. She's not that well written or naturally interesting but there's something about her optimism and passion that strikes a certain chord with me.

If you haven't already you should go play Fate/Extella for the Tamamo story. That game just turns the waifu dial up to 11. You will have to play Nero's bit first though.

It's a cameo of Riyo's paul bunyan that's from his second FGO learning with manga. The fact he got away with it is hilarious.

It's killing me inside not knowing who the girl second from the left is. I know Rider from Fate/Stay Night, Hassan from Fate/Zero, Prototype, and Strange Fake Respectively, but who the hell is the black haired girl?

da vinchi

Her boobs are too small, something that an actual character artist for Fate shouldn't fuck up, Da Vinci doesn't wear her hair like that, and the character shows up her as well.

Strange Fake Assassin

Either I'm too tired to understand what you're talking about or the only black haired girl in that picture is the one from Strange Fake. Specifically, it's the nameless Zealot.

You're not the only one who is too tired. Now I'm confused about who the Hassan on the far right as is as Hundred Faces and Serenity are in the middle and left.

I've been wondering about that myself as well. Never figured it out.

Is it possibly the scrapped loli from hundred faces hassan? They have similar haircuts and builds

Probably I was hesitant to say that it was her since it's still just Hundred Face but I don't think there was anyone else who matched.

Jeanne rate up. Summoning tickets. No Dango?

Not yet. Frankly, it would be too soon anyway. Nerofes came earlier than it did in JP after all and releasing Dango now would just mean bigger gaps later on.

How the fuck did this game survive with so little to do? Just brand name alone?

Dangofest should be in early October this year, but it's not like ć°ć‹å¤–äŗŗ would know that, so it might come earlier. Still, since they probably won't move Halloween we might get Okeanos or Gudaguda earlier.

Anyone know how to get Alter's third costume in Unlimited Codes for ps2? I got it in the psp version years ago but can't remember how for the life of me

Does anyone know if summon tickets expire or last forever? I want to patrioticly save them doing dailly quests for a chance to get Paul Bunyan.

They're considered a type of currency so no they don't expire but
When and if she is released in the US she will have 5 quests with guaranteed drops, she will not be in any summoning pool and thus your reason for hoarding is retarded.

I forgot to mention that she would be state side for 2 years at the earliest.

Praise Saver your prayers have been answered, 8-08 Jeanne drop rate will be up for Otakon.
Though I already got her from my third 30 star pull

do you really have to wait years before we get paul bunyan? she is an American hero so wouldnt it make sense to release here over here faster rather then some moon festival no one in the west gives a fuck about?

It would make sense to release her early since she's topical (Learn With Manga release). They already did Fate/Extra mystic code and CEs for Extella port.

There's an official English release for the learning of manga?

*learning with manga

Sadly FGO doesn't work on emulators unless you do some virtual machine bullshit. Localisation is just awkward. Looks like SEA-tier honestly.

No, Learning with Manga got an actual physical release in Japan.

Ehhhhhh, while I see the thinking, without it being in the US it isn't really related. Japanese release is Japanese only.

Whats the best places to farm the chess pieces? Boudica needs 1 piece, Heracles needs 2 pieces, and Andersen needs 3 monuments. I've been trying Septem and Orleans for Rider pieces and it's become irritating.

The daily missions that show up. Refer to

Also check here
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

Why do all the artists draw Nero with huge fucking tits?

Because she has them???

In the anime and VN she is moderate at best, jrpg's don't count.

user what fucking VN is Nero in? Unless you're referring to Fate/Extra, where she had big titties, or Fate Extra CCC where she had big titties, or Grand Order, where she has big titties. And I don't care what Carnival Phantasm is, as in her original debut, she had big titties.

She had pretty big titties in CP too.

Those are moderate and no where close to her in fan art.

user you've seen too much hentai over the year it's screwed your sense of proportion. While I will admit that most fan artist exaggerate Which they do for everyone she's on the larger side of the spectrum for Fate character's until we start getting into characters like Meltilith.

Fuck not metlilith the other one, Passionllip

She's not even the biggest Saber, that would be Arturia Lancer.

Could you please quote the place I said she was the biggest?

Honestly I'm still confused by someone who discounts canonical sources from official artists because they don't support him. It's made this conversation almost impossible from the beginning.

You also failed to post the actual saber clone with biggest titties.

You said she's on the larger side of spectrum for fate girls, when in fact she doesn't even come close to Scathach, Rider, Sakura, the alters, Xuanzang, etc.

maybe because its wildly inconsistent across the board?

I would say Arturia and Alter Saber are kind of equal in size, but her outfit basically expose her tits.

I'm not saying i disprove it, but her figure is vastly different in the JRPG compared to the other works. Even her merchandise is different, and Nero's figure ranges from moderate to big.

user you'll notice a common theme though, fan artists makes everyone's boobs bigger. Even the Scathach you posted is an exaggeration of official Scathach. And Nero,whose tits seem more consistent then you're making though I admit have changed slightly over time is probably because everyone originally viewed Nero as Not-Arthur and tried to keep her breast size as close as possible. This is especially true in Carnival Phantasm as the animators most likely got no character sheet for Nero and were most likely told to "draw Arthur but dressed Nero".

They fucked up good.

For Arturia specifically, the act of pulling out Caliburn affected her aging, as well as getting Avalon later. So she kept the same size tits she had when she drew the sword as her body stopped at that moment. Alternatively, a mature Arturia wielding the Spear Rhongomyiad, gets so much mana pumping through her it forces her breasts to grow larger.

Though
She already penis once her age doesn't have anything to do with that.

Oh god that minigame was so fucking fun. As was Noble Phantasm Hanafuda.

Explained here

Didn't they explain that Saber's tits were kept small because of Excalibur?

Yeah, they gave her a magic futa to instead of pairing with a guy, because japs would get butthurt.

I can't wait until they animate these tits.

The main issue is King Arthur is required to have Mordred as a son, as well as marry Guinevere. But we made Saber a girl and you can't hide being preggers as king of knights. The way around this is that Merlin played a prank, gave Arthur a penis, Morgana put her to sleep, stole her semen, made a clone (Mordred) and eventually Merlin undid the penis magic. Meanwhile, she never fucked Guinevere and I don't think being a faggot would look good for the king of knights either.

And Mordred sure came out fine, didn't she?

She was just raised wrong and aged faster physically rather than mentally don't be mean!

My dick could cut diamonds right now.
I really want to give GO a shot to get an umu and Cu/EMIYA along the way, but I hear it's jewish as fuck. That and I'm too lazy to look up how to get past the region block

You're not NA? As you can play the game in english.
Really easy to get
Guaranteed if you start playing now. (Which I would also recommend as they have a promotion going for new players that gives them free saint quartz at a faster rate.
not so easy but not so hard to get, you'd have to finish the end of the current English story to even have a chance at it.Also be aware twintail Nero is not in the actual game as far as I am aware, not yet at least, Japan or otherwise

There's nothing stopping anyone who lives anywhere from downloading the app off Qooapps and playing it from then on other than good taste, self respect, etc

Half AP event? TIME TO GRIND, BOYS!

kys

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Dont spook me Kirei

Seriously speaking, yes. Nasu and DW had no fucking clue on how to run a mobile game early on and were riding solely on the brand name. They've admitted as such in interviews. It wasn't until their current director who was just a friend giving advice at the time became a part of the project that they got their act together.

The event is too tied to the second year anniversary right down to the gags. They can't move it earlier.

Dude I was down to my last champ and I used Jing Ke's just kill to finish Gilgamesh. Two saber monuments dropped.

I then realized my team was dead andI couldn't claim it. It was worth using a saint quartz.

That's when I realized the game is P2W.

But why?

False, plenty of lower characters are on par if not better than most 5 stars. Hercules outclasses a vast number of 5 stars even if he is a 4 star, meanwhile, Saint George, a 2 star, is one of the best tanks in the game, on par if not better depending on the situation than Jeanne a 5 star.

The concept of P2W means that if someone who pays and someone who doesn't pay go head to head and spend the same amount of time and effort playing, the one who pays will get ahead.

Your example isn't correct, because the player who pays also has access to everything the free player has, and thus will always be a leg up.

I also don't believe Herc is better than any of the current 5*s we have, except maybe Jeanne.

Japanese doujin artists are generally complete failures as human beings, which leads to rather interesting fetishes being prominent in their works. The ratio of vanilla to humiliation/rape/mindbreak/enslavement in Fate is particularly skewed towards the later, especially in the past 5 years.

Good thing the game doesn't have any sort of PvP where p2w actually matters. It's definitely pay2waifu though.

And seriously, did you run out of command seals or something? Why the fuck would you revive with quartz?

I have a Herc and a Vlad. The count rocked the shit out of Herc at levels 40-60. Herc's bond CE is what makes him particularly noteworthy, but that requires a fuckton of time and grind.

I'm notarguing that it isn't pay to win, I'm arguing that some of the best servants in the game aren't 5 stars and aren't a 1% gatcha rate respectively. Do be aware, plenty of 5 stars are utter trash (and Jeanne is actually good).
Right now your main problem is the best strategy to win right now is just choose servants that are resistant against their servants and kill them before they do anything, as you can outdamage almost anything, later on, things get much harder and careful planning is required. **Not so much for main game content until the very end, but any end game content as well. Especially once Mystic codes are introduced to switch back up servants with mains.
I will say Herc will not shine like the sun he is until he gets his unique CE that gives him 3 guts, along with his third ability being a guts, along with a crit up and guarenteed dodge for one turn, making him one of the most survivable Berserker

With anything I am stating when I say a servant is "better" I am assuming they are fully leveled, ascended, and have all abilities unlocked. Yes vlad wins now because no one has bond 10 herc, herc wins after that. This also doesn't include boosting servants with grails

Herc's growth is such that he starts to really slow down by the time you start to need investing in him, so he feels really anemic when you're working hard to get him capped up. Still, decent Servant. Now if only everyone was running him.

I've seen a couple of max bond Hercs actually. Crazy people all around us. Off topic from your discussion but there's nothing in the game anyway that could even ask you to need a max bond Herc. I'd rather have one with a kaleidoscope for easy boss killing in the monument dailies.

False, his growth rate is a reverse S-curve, good early, meh mid, great late game.

Of course you don't need a bond 10 herc, possibly not even for the main story if you're smart That comes later

That's what I said, retard.

10? With the singularities, prologue, and Salomon, I'm counting just 9 here.

Fuck I miscounted, too tired.

Finally ascended Bomberman. I have 2 slots if anyone want to add me

Where's that user that was complaining her NP did less damage then her buster?

She is a good girl.

I want to read the rest of that.

/g/1009696/90b637553b/

Well now I'm a little put off.

There's actually a lot of not-porn on exhentai. Additionally, with how the first few pages went I was expecting something a lot more romantic than futa dicking

Also, don't forget Mashu

I know there's plenty of non-hentai, but with Saber, I don't think the sheer volume of smut allows anything to surface

That1 nov

hpn

Incidentally, I did this yesterday. No one seemed to care in the webm thread, though.

Good shit

yeha i finally was able to ascend my gil cause of the archer pieces so now i just need 2 proof of hero to ascend him again. i hope they never fix their servers and shit cause i like maintenances so i get free stuff

This shit is killing me.

At the moment the game is so easy you can just steamroll everything with whatever you want.

I'm having trouble with that D'Eon special quest though; the final boss monster has nearly 1mil HP.

news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dropped

???
Do you not like Lancer swimsuit Tamamo or Ruler Swimsuit Martha?

i dont have a problem with them. just nero swimsuit being a caster

One of these 5 is not like the others, one of these 5 is a complete slut. Can you tell me which one of these 5 isn't like the others before I finish my song
It's Astolfo

New bread when

Page 13

They were used up?

I would like this game better if there were no continues, and when you died that was it. Now it's just put another dollar into the arcade machine, not for another chance, but for a guaranteed win.

Have you been dying that consistently? You really shouldn't die that often, especially against this shit. Last time I blew 3 command seals was when it was fucking 7 level 60 servants in a row. We're just getting into the game user.

Sometimes when you're grinding in a hurry you don't take time to put in the optimal commands because you are sure you can't die. I had a team of lancers and underleveled assassins and Arthur8a killed them.

That was me complaining about the NP. I still use Teen Arturia for a few reasons though. The first is she's cute, and the second is she's literally my only Saber-class Servant. I don't even have fucking Caesar. At this point I've gotten so attached to her even if I get Arturia Alter or Mordred I'll still take Lily to her fourth ascension.

it's over guys

Can the Guts effect on Nightless Rose counteract the suicide effect on Arash's NP?

Yes. Arash can survive after going allahu snackbar.

Amazing. Is there a way I could calculate his damage with it at lv40 np5 and is this why they call him Bomberman?
What other 3 star/below Servants should I focus on? I highly doubt I'm going to pull a 5 star any time soon so I'd like to try and put together good teams with what I can get.

I got the tranny, but unfortunately I already leveled up saber, so I can't use her. She probably sucks, 'cas trannies are weak and her NP is an arts one that does no damageā€¦.r8ght?

I think you can do above 30k dmg to sabers. I remember doing that on Nerofest against Altria, Alter and Jets.

Chevalier is a support servant, he/she's not meant to deal damage. Eye of the Mind (True) and Looks of Loveliness combo very well with each other, and Fleur de Lys not only makes it harder/easier for enemies to kill you/you to kill enemies, it can give you another free turn.
There are better options if you want tanks however. Saint George, Leonidas, and Stay/Night Cu Chulainn are all far superior.

On a side note Chevalier's entire existence pretty much proves Mordred's not a tranny. This pleases me.

Check Cirnopedia, it will tell you, all damaging noble phantasms are just a multiplier of the servants base attack.

You wot m8?

I don't see what D'Eon has to do with futa. Her situation has to do with how people perceived her in life, which led to this whatevergender thing she has going on. It's not like she grows a dick for fun when she wants to.

I still use her over Lily. Cute is justice, and she is surprisingly hardy particularly with Nightless Rose.

Apparently a lot of Tumblr types play this game and they all fucking think Mordred's a tranny. If the translators fucking ruin my waifu with that bullshit when she releases in global I will transcend anger and become the anti-buddha. Mordred doesn't sexually identify as a male, she sexually identifies as your lord and master, peasant. I do like the futa-mordred idea though, she's supposed to be a genetic copy of her "father" from the time of conception, right?

Isn't that literally what the Looks of Loveliness and Self-Suggestion skills do though?

They both equally suck, sumanaiā€¦

For D'eon the skill Self-Suggestion does that, Self-Suggestion can change his gender and appearance as per anything s/he self-suggests.
How you summon D'eon can also affect this.

Short answer, yes, long answer here. Short answer, yes.

Yeah that seems about right. The bit about Arturia never having fucked Guinevere seems off to me though. In Stay/Night she's a virgin (female wise obviously, because Mordred exists) but still knows how to please a man despite "having never known the touch of one". Apparently Nasu said Saber's sexual experience and technique all come from when she was a futa so she would've had to have fucked Guinevere at least once right?

She had a futa dick for an indiscriminate amount of time as per Fate/Side Material. We simply don't know how long she had a penis or if she used it.

Jesus fucking Christ, redman.

Her profile outright states that she doesn't want to be treated as a man either. As usual, tumblr makes no attempts to understand a character at all. That reminds me that these are the same fuckers who think tomboy=trans.

I mean you could but what do you expect him to do with 500hp? Just let the poor guy die.

I'm pretty sure that in JP, if all servants get scaled up to level 100 with their respective stats at that level, with NP5, with all of their own buffs active, with all ideal conditions met such as 500% overcharge or anti-X being fulfilled, Arash has the highest damage out of all AoE servants. And even if not, it's very high up there.

Use heal + dodge + NP gain for another shot?

youtube.com/watch?v=pQCMcR6RJ18

youtube.com/watch?v=YgZdT5HHKwU

I suppose you can do this later on. Also note that this was before Arash's interlude so his damage gets much better later on.

So now?

Yes.