gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET:

OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

OP FIRST DAWN
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. ESA ESRB redpill distribution
>>>/gamergatehq/330713
4. OP FAR-FLAG
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
5. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49

- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jCe1c
archive.is/rkcxE
archive.is/qEcy0
twitch.tv/coxcon/videos/all
archive.is/q32Zo
archive.fo/gnxEA
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
archive.is/zLson
archive.is/r5rrW
archive.fo/wwwrc
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU
archive.is/23Fde
archive.is
pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5
archive.is/nv1Fb
historyofgamergate.com/
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
v.gd/jtftaG
v.gd/iwvyPm
v.gd/Kbzw0L
archive.is/N9ieT
v.gd/nwrbYF
v.gd/0fOHO3
v.gd/n6GPPt
v.gd/vzRsRb
archive.is/oUSdM
archive.is/jm4CR
breitbart.com/tech/2017/07/21/delingpole-rip-godfrey-elfwick-murdered-by-twitter-for-being-too-woke/
archive.is/NtKpw
archive.is/NJjPm
techraptor.net/content/espn-censors-street-fighter-v-at-evo-2017
techraptor.net/content/banned-twitch-streamer-phantoml0rd-considering-legal-action-twitch
techraptor.net/content/xseed-games-announces-ys-seven-pc-coming-summer
oneangrygamer.net/2017/07/weekly-recap-july-22nd-destructoid-fires-jed-whitaker-alex-mauer-drama-ataribox-news/35610/
oneangrygamer.net/2017/07/germanys-usk-support-of-jonathan-mcintosh-worries-gamers/35596/
oneangrygamer.net/2017/07/matt-furie-wants-to-stop-the-internet-from-using-pepe-as-hate-speech/35576/
exhentai.org/s/14c8f3207f/215105-1
archive.fo/CzP9t
archive.is/S7WwW
archive.is/PHeqv
archive.fo/R8sUA
archive.is/Nkzwb
archive.is/Z6L93
archive.is/iltZy
archive.is/7FFKs
archive.is/YtnQb
archive.is/ax66w
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:Jewish_surnames
archive.fo/l2Jox
archive.is/8axmo
archive.8ch.net/
archive.is/TziL1
twitter.com/8archivemoe/status/748272588133117953
twitter.com/8archivemoe/status/780317856105758720
archive.is/cF8Xg
archive.is/ePttP
archive.fo/dL491
archive.is/DjRJW
archive.is/3OtBz
archive.fo/hGSck
nichegamer.com/2015/12/05/idea-factory-will-no-longer-localize-games-which-need-censoring-for-western-regulations/
archive.fo/itGif
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=laura_kate_dale
archive.fo/2UOhz
archive.is/oxh4K
web.archive.org/web/20050714010434/http://www.gamesforchange.org/
archive.is/nRUDk
vid.me/RXHgR
archive.is/o97PA
archive.fo/gr3Vb
freezepeach.xyz/notice/3315939
archive.is/n1Wpi
archive.is/kIaDH
archive.is/vEWt3
archive.is/zu5Zn
archive.is/EQtOY
twitter.com/Patxiku93/status/888730771682459649
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/888726438265966592?s=09
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/888727293346156546
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/jCe1c

OH BOY THE NEW BREAD IS HERE!

YOU WOULDN'T BULLY A GILDA

Suck my dick, faggot.

Is this CP?

stop avatarfagging

Disney is fucking creepy

Somewhat offtopic, but this is deadtime. Going through Twitter's ever changing rules so that I might actually fucking see things I want to see, I saw this, and checked another account to be sure. Is this new?

BENUS

Yes. Yes I would, retard.

gilda is a good girl :(

I'll also note that this seems to be new, and blocked out from me changing it.

Good evening!

Fuck Funimation, Treehouse and localization overall.

Good morning. Boy, did I wake up early. Are Saturday morning cartoons still a thing?

In the current year? I don't think so.

archive.is/rkcxE
archive.is/qEcy0

wew

lad

Let's Get this new bread focused and spicy, shall we? Corrupt Journos and SJWs everywhere are to fear the boogieman so that the salt may be forever harvested.

Why's the gun melting?

Is there any way Vice could be made cripple if TPG was motivated to fire corrupt journos?

2% is nothing

If the artist was trying to draw the academia characters as jews, they didn't get the noses big enough.

That's unfortunate.

TRAPS ARE NOT TRANSEXUALS

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

How do people not get that Traps are just crossdressers? If I remember, Trans are simply called Newhalfs in manga .

newhalfs are kinda middleground between trans and traps iirc

newhalf = shemales

tits and dick. no pussy like futa.

They're as puts it. Point is, a trap is just a drag queen.

Drag queens are entirly different to traps like a whole different type of culture all together

I will destroy #GamerGate

Well, it is Japanese so you're right on that one. The Japanese view of things are different and SJWs couldn't see it.

Why does the retard have 8 million subscribers on Youtube again? Why is he the "authority" in terms of gaming again? Why people stick up to him when all he does is to lambast them?! Stockholm Syndrome much?

Crossdressing != Transexualism

Crossdressing is making yourself look like the oposite gender with no self-delusions of your biology. Transgenderism is deluding yourself into thinking that your biology is wrong rather than your brain being fucked up.

The thing is, I wouldn't have a problem with transexuals if not for two things:

1. the denial of and refusal to accept reality. We are all born how we are born, and we all have things we don't like about ourselves that we can't change. And until medicine gets advanced enough that we can change it (and proves that doing so won't just fuck your brain up even worse than it already is, which there is a strong chance it will because post-op trannys have a HIGHER suicide rate than pre-ops), you need to accept who you are and make the most of it. And if you think men can't like feminine things and women can't like masculine things, then quite frankly you're holding yourself back. You don't need to fight your own body to defy gender stereotypes.

2. the fact that, unlike crossdressers, they don't fucking try. Like seriously, a crossdresser usually will make themselves look good as the other gender. Trannys don't seem to give a shit that they look like amorphous, creepily androgynous blobs. You can do whatever you want to your body, it's a free fucking country, but don't expect others to respect you for it. In fact, expect others to be repulsed by it; it is a basic biological instinct for us to be disgusted by such warped biology, and you are not going to bypass that with rhetoric.

Is their video of this taking place yet?

traps are pretty gay dudes

Also a trap is a guy that passes for a girl to the point where you can't tell the difference. You won't know it's a guy until you see the penis.

Hence, trap.

They don't have to be gay or identify as trans. They could still identify as straight and male, but just like dressing up in a girls clothes as a fetish. They could be gay and most likely want someone to plow their boimankos, but that doesn't make them trans either. That just makes them gay. Or bi.

arasexual is the best one to be, anyway

I hate 'good guys'.

Supposedly everything in CoxCon is livestreamed so it should be here twitch.tv/coxcon/videos/all

Someone could go through the videos and try to find it.

Not only traps are not trans, the question is not about the trap being gay, its about if you liking traps is gay.
normalfags should just stay out of the internet.

FUCK OFF

Five bucks says the last thing he posts on twitter before he suddenly dies will be either gay virtue butthurt signalling, or getting pissy at some other youtuber. Also, traps becoming transphobic is the best shit, since there's no damn way it's falling out of popular net language. That shit is locked in tight. It's like seeing feminists freak out over car mags having bikini babes. Good fucking luck.

That is so retarded it is painful. This fag gets mad at stupid shit every god damn time he opens his mouth. It is basic shitposting about traps.

Offtpic, but now you have triggered libtards asshurt at some guy reading milo's book, but then they act totally not mad. All of them shit talking how he must have been bullied in high school and how he beats his wife. Why do these faggots act like they are decent human beings? You see other people talk about how he totally deserves shit to happen to him.
archive.is/q32Zo

This isn't exactly what I wanted to post.

I'll look for it, but it will be awful quality like the FUCK TRUMP FUCK PENCE THIS COUNTRIES BUILT ON IMMIGRANTS video I made. So someone more capable should also

Can confirm its there, fucking dumb A.I can't even differentiate portuguese from spanish.

He'll tweet some whiny bullshit about Trump resulting in the Trump curse claiming yet another life. RIP in peace Asscancer-kun.

Doesn't his wife use 4chan or something? Does he really think this is the great response to make him look mature? He is trying so hard to say how not mad he is and how those dirty chan people can't affect anything that he proved his point wrong.

When did taking shitposting in stride become such a difficult thing? Is this shit that hard to just laugh about and then ignore it really?

archive.fo/gnxEA

Well it's gone now.

WTF, John, are you really asking to die? Do not fuck with meme magic users.
Baiting "chan-idiots" (his own words to mess around for the lulz is one thing, but his tweets of hatred directed at anons oozes with pure malevolence and goon spite. This isn't healthy at all.
I am seriously concerned about his mental health. If there's anyone who needs to get off internet and social media and get his deteriorating life back on track, it's John Bain.

It's funny that crossdressers put more effort in looking like chicks than trannies do. Asian trannies however actually pull it off in looks, except for the obvious manly looking Asians.

I have to give him a little credit. He immediately knew your game marche.

What did you say user? I didn't hear you well because you were talking gibberish.

MANLY ASIANS!=

That goes without saying given how fucking neotenous even the men are.

Reminder that TB is a goon

Blame their pedomorphic skeletal structure.

That's a great word.

Traps aren't "just crossdressers". Traps are boys that are girly enough to be mistaken for girls, and usually are even girlier than actual girls.

I can't speak for his wife, but he used to, halfchan as well, and has gone on much similar rants as this. This isn't new, and his alignment with GamerGate standards on the whole seems purely incidental.

His wife is honestly super cool. I don't really understand what she sees in him.

Get more degenerate.

He's a nobody baiting for attention, don't bother with him.

>Step 5. ____

Anything else the average user can do to help the people who publically support GG (and all the shit that brings you), while we enjoy comfy anonymity?

A couple of dollars a month is the least one can do.

Lmao at the mental gymnastic some of you faggots do. If a male dresses as a female and gets fucked by another male, that other male is a faggot whether he knew it was a male or not and so is the one dressing as a female. Period. Fucking mentally ill losers.

Email advertisers.

Traps aren't gay if you don't have visual confirmation of the dick

Support alternative sites like Nichegamer and Techraptor?

That's Jomon

CRASHING THIS LIFE

what kind of cancer does he have again?

I agree. Also images related are proof that there are Asians too masculine to pass off as traps.

Liver cancer.

Cancer of the Ass

tweet dog pics at him with "traps are gay" hidden in the pic. :^)

VERY good goy

Not much of an idea if it isn't spread about.

Reminder Stalin died like a huge bitch; flopping on the floor shitting and pissing himself before being completely paralyzed. Nobody helped him because they were too afraid that he'd arrest them.

Comission artists for more tans' art, of course!

Stalin's mind was unstable.

Can we have a shooter about killing gommunists?

He is a faggot to himself because he knows he is a trap. To us, of course we don't really have visual confirmation because of make-up, etc and we are seeing them through a screen. But once we have visual confirmation that he was born biologically a man, then we know he's a faggot. What they are doing is tricking/lying to men to gain our time and possibly intercourse. For that, they deserve death or an acid attack.

i guess he seized the means of having a seizure.

That's not PC user

Seems like they're trans now.
I wonder what Ms. Blaire Shite thinks?

GG Summer Cleaning
Long story short, we're in the process of cleaning things with the third anniversary of Gamergate coming up. So here is what needs to be done:
>1. The Gamergate wiki needs some updating on it's pages. See what needs to be changed and/or fixed.
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
>2. We are posting and archiving older GG OCs, screencaps, and the like. If you believe you have something relating to the early two years of GG, be sure to post it.
>3. The threadly OP needs some serious updating due to changes in occurring operations, loss of links, etc. Finished trimming most of the fat from the OP and here is the end result. Is there anything else that needs to be removed, and what should be added to the "new" OP?

>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
2. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
3. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>New Destructoid owner, Menashe Kestenbaum: archive.is/zLson
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc

pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

Oh look another retarded who pretends trap is an insult just so he can be offended on their behalf even when they tell him it's not an insult and trying to publicly shame someone for wrong think to boot, that cancer needs to hurry up and finish the job.

the only reason the term 'trap' is offensive is because it makes non-passing trannies upset by reminding them that they are non-passing ugly. 'non-passing' means ugly. and usually fat.

I'm fucking glad people are tearing into TB.
archive.is/oUSdM

Nice.

SJW reasoning is that trap is offensive because it implies straight men only fuck other men because they were tricked into it by a man that looked like a woman, it was a trap. It's offensive that straight men want to have sex with women, not cross dressers.

Spot on.

Your repulsion for dick is HOMOPHOBIC.

archive.is/jm4CR

As you need any more proof that TB is a fucking retarded SJW

They don't have any reasoning behind it besides "We want to turn this word everyone uses into an insult so we can be offended on their behalf".
They've been trying to push trap as an insult for years but real traps refuse to bend to them and ignore them most of the time, the most hilarious part about this is guys in cute dresses are one of the few communities SJWs cant infiltrate.

Our resident guru, Dr. Jordan B. Peterson says something about the importance of cruelty. Enjoy.

he's turning into Glinner

I'm offended that just because I dress in girls clothes and take cock up my ass that he thinks I'm trans. I'm okay with people thinking I'm gay because of it, even though that's false, but I want my dick.

looking at cuxcon pictures there are quite a lot of sponsors. they're probably scared as fuck of losing them for allowing "transphobic" shit.

It would be funny to see Ian Miles Cheong call him out on his bullshit.

Its seriously called cuckscon?

I wonder if TB sees comparison to moviebob as an insult? Since he's so buddy-buddy with Sterling and tranny k, surely he knows bob through them. Given how sjw he's becoming, I imagine he likes bob's work because it pushes the right message

I wonder if those exist irl

it's called 'coxcon' because they all enjoy penises.

Imagine comparing liking making yourself look like a pretty girl with feeling like you've been born into the wrong body.

They do. I own one.

Looking for old screenshots: The person in Japan who said Persona 5's translation was fine claiming he/she was doxxed on Twitter.

She is indeed the better half, but she is nice and used goods, so she probably settled gor him for her sons sake.

Get HO out of canada too, no need to save me though, once things are burning I am going cannibal murderer.

Hes a britcuck. He like all brits hes infatuated with the noble class and thinks himself more equal than those who do not obey him, but like all britcucks, he will cuck himself by islam or chinks hands.

or is TB implying that gay people are secret trans?

you're all crazy

No ur gay.

Liking women is normal and heterosexual. Therefore, liking a woman's asthetics is normal and heterosexual, so therefore liking traps, men with womens asthetics, is straight.

Conversely, playing the womans role and sucking dick is also heterosexual, albeit if your a trap and fucking women you're gay.

Being indifferent about either traps or women is straight, thinking traps are better than women is gay.

This is great.

The dick does not make it better, it makes it gayer.

breitbart.com/tech/2017/07/21/delingpole-rip-godfrey-elfwick-murdered-by-twitter-for-being-too-woke/
Godfrey Elfwick did nothing wrong.

Have you ever stuck your tongue in a vagina before?

I rest my case.

Seth or someone at his studio definitely lurked image boards.

archive.is/NtKpw always archive

Straight
Gay.

IMC would probably support him. Cheong doesn't want to "offend" anyone either.

What about fucking a guy that looks like a girl without knowing that it's a guy?

Certainly getting blown by a guy that looks like a girl without knowing that it's a guy is straight?

Its not hard, its still gay.

Other way around. He's straight, she's gay.

Oh wow John, this is pathetic. This is 'yell at your wife for voting third party' levels of retarded.

Men of taste

never EVER suck a girls dick
its super gay

remember when he was based? what happened?

Did he actually do that? let me guess asscancer was a shillary supporter?

Trump being elected President happened.

That never happened.

He's from the UK. He was a goon. He's also arrogant as fuck, thinks he has an abnormally high IQ. Quite frankly, he could be far worse.

Once you know it's a guy, it's gay.

If you still think it's a girl, it's straight.

The act itself is pretty gay though.

Read and share good articles from news sites
Make sure you don't take anti-consumer bullshit from anyone
And most of all, Play good vidya

No.

Gay.

Has anyone ever read those doujins about shota traps getting fucked by onee-sans?

Yea, his wife voted for Jill Stein, and he got angry at her because the healthcare shit.

archive.is/NJjPm

Someone link him a block bot and tell him to use it, then his be happy in his little safe space.

Just let the faggot keep digging his grave on, really think he watched that BBC documentary videos about how horrible Japanese anime is.

Is this cultural appropriation :^)

What did he say his IQ was again?

I mean at the start of gg, when his post was deleted from reddit, when he went against Fish and adamatomic, when he put aside his beef with monadymatt and to a cretain degree fart, when he visited KiA and went on sargon's stream

OH GOD SOMEONE TELL HIM THAT'S A CHAN THING! TELL HIM HE JUST MADE HIMSELF LOOK LIKE A 'CHANFUCK'!

He is a goon, he always hated anime

link or something?

He kept bitching about KiA the whole time he was for GG for some of the dumbest shit. One thread made that had a fuckton of downvotes and he used that as evidence that kiA supported it because he saw one comment.

Why do goons hate anime and Japan so much?

What happened

It was a hitpeice on the anime industry calling both the makers and the fans pedos, the stupid bitch behind it got arrested for filming people without their permission.

Always a goon, goons are the e-jews.

Good, sweet justice.

totalbiscuit's dumb convention happened and apparently an audience member at a panel asked 'are traps gay'. totalasscancer got triggered and now twitter is telling him that he's dumb.

At "Coxcon" someone jokingly asked "Is liking traps gay?"

TB blew up because muh transphobia

He fancies himself as an adult man, its not just cartoons, but anything that would take away from his fragile self-image.

Someone probably has the screencap.
It's pretty much that they enjoy anime but it's problematic so it creates a syntax error.

Yes he does.

If anything hes hetrophobic and homophobic, crossdressers are still men and if you like the men you are teh gay.

This one was also great.

Someone asked "are traps gay" at some panel then totalasscancer went full SJW claimed the word "trap" is an insult, it isn't, and demanded the dude be doxed and publicly shamed.

Not enough people are paying attention to this.

I think the point you've trimmed it down to is some good progress. We can still do a bit more I feel.

This is sad, in a cosmic sorta way.

Yes, it's delicious

saved

No, the reasoning behind it is simple. Trap is seen as derogatory by them because it implies dishonesty of the person that is "not conforming to gender norms". Actual trannies dislike the word because it implies the person passes as the other sex, which trannies rarely do. Then, to increase the amount of shit they can get offended by, they start calling anyone who is a trap or reverse trap trans.

And he blocks them too.

Man the fun never ends with this guy
I'm really sad he has me blocked

Isn't that what tumblr calls "colonialism?"

From what i've seen traps hate being called that or being lumped in with them so they're only going to piss them off further if they continue.

Sounds accurate.

Can someone make an OC out of this wise word from Dr. Jordan B. Peterson:

If you're not capable of cruelty, you are absolutely a VICTIM to anyone who is.

This can be used to anything.

If anything trap is a compliment because it means they look enough like women to get people tricked

Its_ok_when_we_do_it.png

I told you about e-celebs. I warned you dog!

no, I was asking what caused the sudden mood swing. it was out of curiosity

Some news, better not dwell too much on e-celeb shit in this thread on TB.

techraptor.net/content/espn-censors-street-fighter-v-at-evo-2017

techraptor.net/content/banned-twitch-streamer-phantoml0rd-considering-legal-action-twitch

techraptor.net/content/xseed-games-announces-ys-seven-pc-coming-summer

oneangrygamer.net/2017/07/weekly-recap-july-22nd-destructoid-fires-jed-whitaker-alex-mauer-drama-ataribox-news/35610/

oneangrygamer.net/2017/07/germanys-usk-support-of-jonathan-mcintosh-worries-gamers/35596/

oneangrygamer.net/2017/07/matt-furie-wants-to-stop-the-internet-from-using-pepe-as-hate-speech/35576/

He was never based, just a convienence that has cancerous friends like fatass sterling whispering into his ears to drag him down with them. Dont let him flee the ship.

Can we just call him TotalFaggot again?

exhentai.org/s/14c8f3207f/215105-1

archive.fo/CzP9t
Well shit asscancer did throw a bitch fit at his wife for not voting how he demanded she should, just like a good male feminist ally.

So anyway, here's the full lecture of Dr. Jordan B. Peterson about cruelty, wisdom and individuality. Listen to it, it's DAMN good.

negative

Remember when he made a video showing what`s in his fridge, and he got angry when people kept telling him eating all that junk food is unhealthy?

so this tb shit pretty much happened because transfag who can't pass as a trap got his feelings hurt?
archive.is/S7WwW
archive.is/PHeqv

I thought they lost the Ys licence to NISA?

Wait a fucking minute I recognise that guy, didn't he pull something similar years ago?

My god, that's what TotalShitcuit considers a "trap"?! How shameful.

Probably, he constantly pulls this shit.

toldja

I'm always torn on how to take in JBP's lessons. He regularly shares the useful tidbits that people cut out of his videos, but I don't like that I'm missing the whole context of it within the lecture. At the same time, I find my mind wandering every time I try to. What do?

Archive.Is is fucking awful, no way to open Twitter in app if you're on mobile

God this shit sucks

aren't there alternatives?

I gotcha fam.

If you're training yourself to do something, you generally start small, that is, start with short videos (it can be about anything), then progressing to longer videos. Attention is as much a skill as any other: You git gud from practice.

That pic looks like something SJWs would push while memeing that they are above cruelty.

They did the game for the psp. Right now with the pc focus at falcom, be weary that this is xseeds test and if they fail its all going to nisa. Every faggot here needs to buy this ys and leave a message in the reviews that they will not touch anything with nisas shit on it.

They all work the same

THIS! GET ON THIS!

Thats not that good a quote, can be used as "I am not cruel, I AM A VICTIM SHITLORD."

It's missing the most important part of the quote, the whole 'true morality and righteousness comes from knowing how to commit cruelty but realizing the harms it causes" or however it goes.

What I want to know is how the fuck is NISA still in business? If I didn't know any better I would swear it's a front for some money laundering scheme.

Its not gonna be out for a bit user, backburner.

Provide me with the whole quote and I'll see if I can squeeze it in. I'll also delete the original post.

Cmon son

Goon detected.

They work cheap I imagine, and like nintendo of america gatekeep and selectively send info to their contractor, and they get paid in advanced so can afford to half ass it and piss off fans.

Hi Amelia Cook. Now, fuck off!

Ignoring the fact that it's basically a martial arts music video, here's the clip where he says it. Feel free to break up the quote however you wish

Insulting me wont make anime anime better user

archive.fo/R8sUA
W O K E

NJPW is a great anime.

isn't this wrong? Weren't there female Saiyans show at times during the series?

There were female Saiyans, but no SUPER Saiyans.

Why even drop some random retards twitter here or is this someone I should know

This was on IDW's window.

Whoops, turns out it's not real.

Archive
archive.is/Nkzwb
archive.is/Z6L93
archive.is/iltZy
archive.is/7FFKs

I remember TC wgot bootyblasted when people were making fun of Kate Dale's voice, I guess they're buttbuddies.

He was never bsed, once a goon, always a goon.

user, you mean:

Once a cancer, ALWAYS a cancer.

Because that's what John Bain is, a cancer and a leech to the video game industry and community. He can't die soon enough and yet people are rallying behind him, no matter how pompous the ingrate it. Sad, even on Twitter, there are people defending him. As I said earlier, these people have Stockholm syndrome. A bunch of unwashed faggots. Pathetic.

Fuck that burger looks good.

Twitter continues its assault on memes

Why live?

Genna is too good for him, especially after she started putting effort into losing so much weight.

That was his first mistake. Traps and trans are different, though. A trap is more like a femboy who happens to be passable in girly clothes.

And the YOGShite who doxed some kid over Kate Dale's feelings chimes in
archive.is/YtnQb

And the girl with the blowjob video
archive.is/ax66w

delet this

Speaking of which!

It was real in his mind

I thought the future was beige?

Makes one wonder why would anyone defend that thing that was forsaken by any god the moment it was born.

>(((Gittell)))
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:Jewish_surnames
archive.fo/l2Jox
Every time.

A combination of muh good ally and clique bullshit, I'd think.

Is he an American citizen yet, why's he angry over another country's local election?

He is.

Will Usher - "Germany's USK Support Of Jonathan McIntosh Worries Gamers"

archive.fo/gnxEA

He did several game streams whining about the current state of the world and Holla Forums

They use any opportunity to virtue signal and be offended.

There was a rumour going around Holla Forums for a long time she was cucking him, wouldn't blame her if it was true.

archive.is/8axmo

He was boud to do something good eventually.

I don't get why it's only MtF and not FtM. I don't get why there's a fucking million of them when statistically there really, really shouldn't be. I don't get why this only exploded within the last few years. But most of all, I don't get why they don't seem to fucking try. I can take ten minutes to make myself not look like trash on leaving the house, twenty if I put some fuckin' work into it maybe, and despite the fuckin' boss eyes and wonky face and hair in dire need of a cut I'd at least like to hope I don't look like these goddamn cunts. Frankly, it's getting fucking soul-crushing. Why even bother? I can't even retreat into vidya 'cause they want to take it away.

At least give me a fuckin' gun.

TotalCuck

If you kill yourself they win, no literally they would win that's exactly what they want.

Yeah, but at least I wouldn't have to sit through the ensuing gloating and inevitable collapse of society.

I had said previously that TB subscribes to SJW ideology but not SJW tactics. It seems I jumped the gun since he's now engaged in the tactics as well. It takes very little to go from seeing things through the marxist lens of power VS powerless (SJWism) to reaching the conclusion of that viewpoint: obtaining and abusing said power to force others into your ideological lockstep. Viewing power as everything always leads to totalitarianism.

Are you still in contact with your family, are they nice to hang out with?

Maybe retreating to spend time with them will recharge your energy.

Completely unscientific and ignorant opinion of mine, it's the same reason there's no drag kings, only drag queens. Women know that in the social standing, it is not beneficial for them to even pretend to be a man. Drag Queens get to be needlessly petty, have spotlights on them, they get the feeling of value for simply existing and "looking good." What would a Drag King get, aside from being pushed into the dirt? While the whole trans thing is impossibly more complex than simply wanting to dress up in women's clothing and be a catty bitch, there's also no reason for a child-bearing member of a species to have a biological drive to become a non-child bearing member, at least in role, as we know biology cannot make a full transition possible. Of course, this theory doesn't explain why there are so many MtFs out there, because what's the benefit of being like that if you can't actually convert the whole way, like some frogs/lizards do when they NEED an egg layer?

I have a feeling a lot of them are doing it because it's "cool" and it will end up being basically a phase, but one that's carrying increasingly permanent repercussions due to society's obsession with tolerance. FtMs aren't as glorified by society, and from personal observation, are less prone to being gigantic attention whores in general. Which, if anything, helps the "MtFs have feminine brains, whereas FtMs have masculine brains" theory.

I see he suffered a stroke mid-feminist.

And this was on the first board I opened. Great job as always, CM

It's terrifying to think of all the kids who will come to realize as adults "Well shit I'm stuck in this ugly pseudo-woman's body now because I was confused as a child." When he was a kid, my brother watched Inuyasha and it convinced him he was actually half dog demon. That's why I don't think a child should be making permanent decisions about their identity.

We have an archiving site?

It went down in late 2014 I think and came back around 2016, it's not very reliable

archive.8ch.net/

Glad to see he practices what he preaches.

heh

Did Codemonkey ever commented on the archive.8ch site?

gamergays.

Isn't it programmed and run by Drybones and his crew?

That's a big mustache.

Anyone got that post screencap image talking about how GG is can be seen as war of user vs goon or idea vs identity (it had Luke and Vader fighting in it)?

Remember John Hopkins university found that 80% of their post sex change patients would commit suicide within 5 years. Leading them to stop the practice and focus on mental treatments.

fucking KEK

You're doing it WRONG!

I miss the user who posts this early in every threads, I wonder how is the user doing.

That's the problem, contact between Hotwheels and Drybones ended about a year and half ago. And don't know if Drybones actually talked with Codemonkey, so better remind him about this shit, the archive site is connected to 8ch.

Benis

I think the statistic is people suffering from gender dysphoria commit suicide at about 35% after a certain point, and that transitioning did nothing to decrease this figure. IT didn't increase it either, so really…

So TotalBiscuit goes full SJW while Laci Green saves herself. That's certainly some Equivalent Exchange at work here.

Got distracted by few rounds of PG Bukkake but here it is, with better context so it's not used improperly. I had to pick out a sexy serif font because there's a lot more text to go around and readability is tops.

I see his gone to the steve shives school of damage control.

I like that audio clip of a girl(?) going "gaymergays"

5$ says if you bring that up to him he will act like any post chunni.

geez, i checked genna's twitter.
did something happen? i remember getting a happy vibe from her but reading her timeline there's nothing but depression even in happy tweets.

I just want to wear girl clothes but keep the cock. Is that so much to ask for?

She got cancer

Destiny finally comes to the right side.
archive.is/TziL1

What happened?

sure w/e but now you're trans too, apparently

I can kind of see that, even if I don't want to believe it. As cynical as I am I don't want to go through life thinking that all these people are doing it for attention, fame, money, or all three. Probably because I've met enough shitty, untrustworthy, fucked up people in person I don't want to think every last damn fucker is like that, although odds are they probably are.

Not all that close to parents, and I wish I was closer to my bro, but he's gone the complete opposite direction of me and embraced the crazy, including fucking blue hair, and I really don't wanna lose a family member because I crossed a barrier I didn't even know existed.

I will kepp on saying it that its depression and they are using gender shit as a crusty old bandage to attempt to reduce the serevity of it instead of confronting it.

That sounds a lot like "I just wanted to play video games". So we're doing TrapGate now?

I think Drybones and Jim have managed to contact each other,
twitter.com/8archivemoe/status/748272588133117953
was a year ago and situation has changed a lot since then twitter.com/8archivemoe/status/780317856105758720 , Drybones has had server access for a long while, so I presume there MUST be a communication channel between Jims team and Drybones' team setup somewhere

FUCK!

Wasn't this fucker supposed to die?

That depends. What's your stance on the pleasure of being cummed inside?

I don't know how they normally act, but he'll deny it like he does everything. He makes up the most retarded lies.

Evil people lives longer, y'know.

Especially with his friendship with Jim Sterling. Guess people are just retards who just listen to whatever some bloke with a British accent tells them.

So she her son and her idiot all have cancer? I can only spare sympathies for her and the kid.

Goddamn Moloch worshippers.

Eceleb dick sucking, so many people just refusing to come up with their own opinions and rely on others to do it for them.

I could write essays about how great it feels.

We are, the ride never ends.

Any accent really. The exotic appeal of the accent makes gullible fools follow easier.

The fuck does bitchtits have the worlds first strain of contagious cancer?

well did it have porn on it?

Good. If you're going to crossdress, it's a crime to not be willing to take it up the butt.

Nope. Just backups of my music and some important text documents.

archive.is/cF8Xg

archive.is/ePttP
archive.fo/dL491
archive.is/DjRJW

No, the son is not his.

I dont think the kid has cancer, he has the autism though. or I missed the news of her kid having cancer because I only keep up to date on them through things posted in this thread

That's why I said her son.

Speak for yourself you prancing lala homo man

I hope he won't commit suicide.

Shit, that's actually pretty impressive. My mom's family is pretty bad for cancer, but not that bad. Terrible for them, though. It's rough having one family member with cancer, let alone 3.

It was last year. The sons was inert though.

I thought bitchtits was another mock of biscuck

Have you ever been such a cuck you got cucked out of your own company?

So he started with nothing and created nothing? :^)

This reads like

I wew'd IRL regardless.

He created a negative asset to the world, less than nothing.

Oof! That's gotta hurt.

How would they even enforce that when most porn sites are run from the US? unless they go full commie and copy chinas firewall.

probably this

HEY MFER LAY OFF MY ANIME DICKWAD

Good to see the weebs aren't taking any guff.

Hate both of them. hbomberguy is way worse though.

Who?

You mean that dragon with a haruhi head?
I wish I had saved it.

Oh, apparently IA is going to be on Dick Masterson's podcast on Tuesday if anybody cares about either of them. I find them both pretty funny so I think it's going to be pretty good

Just for Ys 8

Has anyone bothered tweeting traps at him?

Who is that fluid druid?

I want somebody to send this one.

i gochu famalamadingdong

Youtube guy who talks about anime, that's all. He's better than most of the others, but that's not saying much.

There is an edit with bridget on it somewheres. if there is an edit with bailey jay as "linetrap" send that to him. Hes a goon but kind of an internet illiterate goon.

I wonder how long until TB properly implodes once and for all, and has the final of his yearly social media meltdowns. Last year it was when Trump got elected that drove him off the edge. These meltdowns are why he has shut down his youtube comment section, abandoned his subreddit (several times), and sworn off all social media repeatedly. Yet he keeps repeating this cycle.

I liked bailey with smallish tits.

Traps are cute, the moment they turn into trannys they go full ass ugly both inside and out.

Some of the early stuff was good. It's kind of a pain to find now though. I wish empornium had never gone invite-only because I could just make new accounts there with throwaway emails whenever I got locked from downloading.

Yep. Cute girly boys are nice. Trannies are almost always disgusting.

Now he looks like a fridge.

You forgot the "give a half assed apology" part he ussually does.

He looks ugly as fuck i will never understand how you fucks like that shit.

That Natalie trap was the same too. Totally hot as a trap. Going down the ugly road as a tranny.

Who said I liked it.

Someone send appa the info about sterling and his friends bulling devs over traps and that he is tbs best friend. half of this is them all agreeing to double down rather than admit they are malicious fuckwads

quite horrifying

I don't think i've seen even seen how she looks like before.

shoo, shoo, back to the loo with you!

True, but then again I was mostly thinking of his hissy fit about Trump. After that incident, in his non-apology, he said he'd only apologize to his wife, others be damned, falling into his routine of blaming his critics for being triggered over nothing.

archive.is/3OtBz

get the fuck out of here with that shit

Any mentions of his buddy Howard Lincoln and Nintendo and how they hammered shit on Sega? god, fuck him.

thats disgusting

i'll fighjt youy

Did you need this?

I vote to keep the Steam list in the OP since it's a convenient way to keep track of developers and journalists on Steam.

Goddamn, the dumb fuck BTFO himself.

My only hope is that the ESRB stops existing altogether, given how gameplay videos and demos make them entirely obsolete.

The more I know!

I can't think of anything else to say, it looks good.

Harmful Opinions isn't an SJW but i remember having the absolutely distinct impression of alarm bells going off when i watched a video of his maybe a month ago. I wish I remember what it was, but he said something for a minute or two in one of his videos that sent up some serious red flags, it was halfway through one of them.
Pisses me off I can't remember what it was, but there was one or two things he brought up specifically wherein I thought "jesus christ that's cucky."

Asking questions in school is a great way to learn
If you try that shit here you could get your legs broke
We once found a dead guy face down in the sperm
It could easily happen again to you folks

The last thread also mentioned Dang it Ron Paul being the reason NISA is still business.

*no longer have the cash cows like Neptunia
Also mentioned in previous was how Danganronpa was used as a lolcalization standard.

It is sad seeing Total Biscuit turn into a faggot. Maybe feminism is literal cancer and he got infected?

Oh fuck, I shouldn't have quote.

He already has TotalAsscancer

I am so happy IF took a stance to have good localizations.

I would agree if Nick Doerr didn't shit up Re;Birth 2, but at least there's a fix for it.
Also I think it's a bit unfair to compare Treehouse to EA because while Treehouse is shit, I think the localization company more deserving of that would be Harmony Gold or Funimation. They have the licenses to some shows that they want nobody else to have (Hello Macross), they're intentionally sabotaging source materials (Prison School & Maid Dragon), & they're the normalfags go-to name beside Crunchyroll.

He survived that didn't he?
What a shame.

If's president said after nick left that hed rather not release the games to the west at all rather than censor them.

When is TB going to get claimed by anal cancer?

archive.fo/hGSck
What the fuck I love asscancer now!
t. Ghazi

I remember back when he was having his operation the AGG people were wishing him dead and the people in this thread were hoping for him to recover. You can check the archives if you don't believe me. I see a lot of people using hindsight now, but I remember what these threads were like back then. Truth be told I think he was not this bad in 2014. Trump seems to have broken him, along with the constant whisperings of Sterling, no doubt. I don't think he would have gone on a tranny defending rant back then. Perhaps being so close to death made him be more honest with himself and now that he's not at death's door he's gone back.

Who knows, really.

Being a leftist who fears the right because hes been force fed that the right is evil his whole life broke him.

Why isnt he dead yet?

Ah right, he did say that.
Idea Factory Will No Longer Localize Games Which Need Censoring for Western Regulations
nichegamer.com/2015/12/05/idea-factory-will-no-longer-localize-games-which-need-censoring-for-western-regulations/
archive.fo/itGif

He only stopped being a cunt for a brief while. He was still a cunt before he got ass cancer, which is the reason why people told him to die after he told one of his fans to get cancer, so really this isn't any change at all. This is actually what he is always like, the election simply encouraged him to go back to his previous ways.

We need him as a big meme magic sacrifice.

Because you have not accepted her love

Yes.

deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=laura_kate_dale

To this day if you Google Fraser Millward's name you get 3 articles on the first page about Laura's false claims smearing him. One, the original Kotaku article, has a correction if you actually click the article. The other two have no correction at all.

Are we good on meme magic, oh zombie girl of love and death?

Those dubs say yes, young meme novice

Can we kill the european union already then?

Not without killing Merkel, and if it comes to it, the French people in totality.

no need to kill the french, they're killing themselves
i'm like 75% french ethnically, depressing to see how simultaneously arrogant and spineless they are

I just want my Spanish country that doesn't care about what I look on the internet while keeps niggers and sandniggers out of our borders.

The only good thing of UK collapsing is recovering Gibraltar and take control once again of the mediterranean.

Brits first, while they did exit the eu it was barely over 50%, and they have a stange fetish for the noble class and jews.

You described most of western europe.

No he didn't. Actually read your link. or at least the date on it.

that post was made a whole year after the "gamers are dead" articles, so you're incorrect. In any case…
yeah shitbrit, like they aren't overwhelmingly straight white males, just like the very people who invented anything having to do with computers.
Oh good, he's perfectly fine claiming that women are the majority of "gamers" because they play mobile shit and bejeweled clones. If this didn't wreck his credibility I can't imagine what would.
Yes, quite the fucking irony right there, isn't it?

I won't even bother to comb the rest.

Reading about any kind of European history, French history pisses me off the most.

The height of French history was Charles Martel repelling the Muslims at the Battle of Tour and stopping further advances into Western Europe while continuing to go on the offensive and wreck their shit

Don't forget Napoleon was probably their best leader but they exiled him at the request of the other european nations because "they felt sad he was conquering them".

One of those massively lopsided battles where they somehow lost with an overwhelming advantage had something to do with a terrible general and very poorly trained troops. I don't remember what the battle was, but IIRC they essentially tried to zerg swarm a fortified position and got their asses handed to them.

Also, don't forget that the entire cancerous idea of "equality" started there, which was what the French Revolution was essentially about (I wouldn't be surprised if jews led that one). The whole concept of "everyone is equal no matter what" began there and started spreading, carried like a disease by a certain (((vector))).

France can't do anything right.

JESUS! FRANCE IS A CUCKED NATION!

He might have lost his medical insurance when congress was fucking with Obamacare and needs mafiabux to stay alive

And if you showed that to Holla Forums they would claim that want real communism.

The way to fix that is to conquer them. No joke. Might does make right, as a simple law of nature. If you can't or won't defend yourself, you'll be annihilated by those willing to attack you. If you don't fight for your survival, you don't deserve to live. Nobody has a "right" to live, it's not a law of the universe, it's only a construction of mankind.

He sounds pretty euphoric there.

So I was reading archive.fo/2UOhz and I was thinking.
Where are THE VIDEO GAMES at? Does the CIA have liaisons at videogame industries?

Normandy was a mistake! we should of let Germany do their thing and be done with it.

I argued for a while against a couple leftists in a thread once where no one bothered us because it was anchored and hundreds of posts deep, with massive posts exchanged between us. They do unironically believe that 'true' communism has never been tried, because their argument is that every time someone goes to implement it, they fail to 'follow the instructions.' They always do something they aren't supposed to that makes it not communism, like making a car without axels, or an engine, or any steering mechanism. Well then, good try but it's not a functioning fucking car.

The counterargument to that shit is "well if your ideological government is this fragile and finicky to implement, causing it to collapse would be an easy thing to do, and therefore it's a shit idea to begin with, even IF your 'true' communism worked." It also doesn't take into consideration the reality of human nature and the fallibility of man, all it needs is one thing to go wrong – a total despot seizing power for example – for shit to be permanently fucked. A government needs to be resilient and resistant to things, and if you seriously believe no true communism has been tried when looking at all the previous countries considered to be communist, there's obviously something you're fucking leaving out of the equation, and your armchair theorycrafted government isn't goddamn realistic.

So has he installed a blockbot yet or is he to stupid to figure out how to?

You also have Thundercuck "leaving the skeptic community" because he doesn't understand jokes, and Sargon not wanting to criticize the right.

Also Ian Miles Cheong snapped out of the SJW mind control, but not sure who was the opposite for that event.

Can he just croak already? Like seriously, the longer the cancer dwells within him the more he regresses back to being a SA goon

HOL UP

You thought there was anything redeeming about France?

The most offensive thing about this is equating traps to trannies.
Traps is for crossdressers that pass, it is not offensive nor used for transfaggots. Tranny is the go-to word for offending trans-gender/sexuals. Trannies will never get called trap because it implies they actually pass.

The only thing people wanted from france was porn and prostitutes when those were prohibited in other european countries.

Yeah, your feelings were fucking hurt, you massive fucking faggot. I shiggy diggy that people don't actually believe this shit.

AYO FAMALAM MORALITY IS A SPOOK

ESRB is not a government organization. It was it's own thing that formed so the government wouldn't step in directly.

All fucking cucked then you have in the Americas
Canada
Venezuela
Mexico
Most of South America
All of Commiefornia
Why is nearly 80% of the Earth a cuckhole?
Oh nearly forgot Oceania is pretty cucked too.

Justin Trudeau

He was always shit. You just didn't realize.

TB is cancer so are his pals and I'd say most JewTube fags are at this point.

Fixed that for you.

I wonder if he will scream at his wife again because things didn't go his way.

Because the rest are in a shit enough position that you have no other choice but to uncuck yourself or die.

Forgot one

The left do that all the time. After their feelings get hurt their friends console them with pictures of animals.
I swear we're fighting against people who never matured past the age of 5 here.

>>>Holla Forums10270096

What did she mean by this?

Also, a bit of interesting news.
Doctors use VR to aid in planning surgery
Some ballsy guy tries robbing some banks.
Syrians beat gay syrian in sweden

Such a progressive and tolerant culture.

Dogs are his hyperventilation bag.

Sleepy negro confirmed for vidya presidential candidate

Schrodinger's (((White))) strikes again.

And nobody called him out of his bullshit?

Or, as usual, they were blocked?

South america at least throws their commie dictators in jail.

Sarcasm directed at her shitheel goon.

Sad!

They simply use that as evidence for "anti-semitisic persecution" and report you.

Which is a shame because they should be throwing the Communists putting these dictators in power in the first place

At least he didn't reply with fart noises.

I don't have that webm but I know exactly what you mean.
The last bastion of REASON(tm)

What a spastic retard.

Nigga owned his jew ass.

-tch

Do you really want it?

I guess it was benis?

Is that a jab at the "a cat is fine too" meme from yesteryear?

Yes.

yes.

We did find links between Games For Change / Serious Games Initiative and the State Department, and between that group and Hollywood. I think it was in the Concordia post.

Here it is. archive.is/oxh4K
Start with post 327669.

I don't see the State Department connection in there, but Dave Rejeski of the Woodrow Wilson Center had a hand in setting up Games For Change and was part of a Federal Games Guild.
web.archive.org/web/20050714010434/http://www.gamesforchange.org/
archive.is/nRUDk

I thought I saved it, I am teh bad.

Also, Can you folks please remember to include archive links in screenshots? This is seriously annoying.

Wouldnt an axe to the head?

I'm not implying that. I'm explicitly, directly stating I wouldn't.

I wouldn't even if she was the last woman on earth and the human races survival depended on it.

No thank you

He will never not have the best reaction faces.

I guess we'll never see the benis.

Is it wrong if i want to racemix with a Jap girl?

It was very cute, user who posted it should post it again.

Yes. You should gas yourself for such wrongthink.

Yes.

Yes, you will only accelerate the destruction of their people.

No, even Holla Forums does as much as they hate to admit it.

VIDEO OF THE COXCON INCIDENT

vid.me/RXHgR

You say you want to so I doubt you'll give a shit if anyone says yes or no.

I never bothered to deselect the sage.

No if you adapt to Japan and their customs, unlike that muslim bitch.

Did anyone send that video to mombot and roninworks? I would have but I don't have a twitter account.

Do you have a tldr?

(Czeched)
Your first saged post in the chain looks like it was already after the bump limit though.

If you go with the flow of how Japan functions, not a mudslime/uber ghetto nigger, and both you and your partner want to have a happy family, then go for it.

Ecelebs, not even once.

I swear I'm just gonna start tweeting dead dogs at him, and I fucking hate animal gore

It's 29 seconds long.

You mean that canuckistan weeb right? If she really wants to go of the way of being stoned, then why doesn't she go back to Canada?

Enjoy your hapa kids. If you already have hapa in you then maybe your offspring will have less chance of uber depression.

He would've killed her if she voted Trump.

Yes

Why is the audience laughing? They made it sound like it was an echo chamber.. What is this con about anyway?

Cox

The trump curse will get him eventually

at least you don't have the shrieking scream in there, hearing that shit once was enough for a lifetime. Literally acted like someone just stabbed her in the gut.

Cox is an asshole for attacking Trump's youngest son.

Cause no one wants to stay in Canada.

You mean THIS shrieking scream?

Okay, if i ever get the chance I'll burn rice with extreme prejudice.

Maddox.

Is she retarded?

What happened to men in this country? I want to be dicked by a real man, not eat out his mangina.

Good luck user.

I assume it's kind of like pax but it's with cox face plastered on it.

I'm in public and don't have earphones.

Still no answer if traps are gay though. Looks like Total Biscuit got fed some kool-aid.

The thing is that slant-eyed gooks may be hot but your kid will be pretty much fucked, since racemixing in general damages your offspring's health in the long-term and often results in them being less intelligent than either parent. And this is even after taking the tendency towards the mean into account.

Does the pope shit in the woods?

Who the fuck is Cox even. Are there cons for every e-celeb now?

Jessie is the guy who made tb's group fameous I think, and Yes.

Here is the thread on it on TB's subreddit
archive.is/o97PA

Some get away with it, but even ignoring genetic issues, the kid is stuck between two groups that are becoming increasingly hostile to one another.

Who the fuck are they?

Like ADL but for fags.

I dont even have to look to know its an org connected to either jews or goons or both.

So I see all the typical libcucks online talking about how Trump is trying to "pardon himself and his family." What's the actual story there? It's hard to find the truth online these days and Holla Forums is extremely difficult to navigate.

What happened this time? Did Barron get 2 candy-bars?

The fat ginger man in thumbnail
He's on TB's podcast and isn't that bad of a guy aside from the Barron comment which was shit. At least he can usually hold his spaghetti unlike TB.

It's the usual "Trump is a criminal" shit that they started parroting after he began accusing Hillary Clinton of being one. They can't actually find anything wrong so they just claim his family are ALSO Russian agents in the hopes that it has the same success that it did on Hillary.

Okay, but he didn't actually say anything about pardoning himself or his family right? That part is BS right?

No his not he's just as bad he's part of the whole "if you disagree with me your a nazi" "its okay to punch a nazi" crowd.
archive.fo/gr3Vb

Even if he were to try to pardon himself or his family for anything, I doubt he would announce it for the media to use against him.

It is just some media rumor that he asked his lawyers or something about it and CNN is trying to use it as proof that he did something illegal.

Be aware that the scream was edited in.

why are americans so dumb?

What's the source of the rumor? Where is the proof he asked his lawyer about this supposedly? Evidence is useful for shutting people down.

Well shit, I've been duped. I don't keep up with anything on twitter but on his own personal podcast he stays moderate on issues so that's all I had to go on.

Reminder to never go to New York.
freezepeach.xyz/notice/3315939

the Washington post and I think the source was "an adviser"

I think you mean leftists. They act that way no matter where you go: in Canada they call Trudeau a white supremacist, in Germany you have antifa OPENLY FUNDED BY THE STATE that consider themselves to be anti-establishment and in Sweden the left is burning childrens' books.

faggots.
They don't get these terms because they are related to crossdressing, not lgbbqt.
Skip down for "defamatory" language. Archive included doesn't work.

Of fucking course. Hasn't the Washington Post been caught blatantly lying recently?

no, I meant Americans as north center and south Americans

I'm more shocked that they didn't use "Anonymous Sources" when they lied.

How is Europe still standing?

>Formed in (((New York City)))
Say no more.

Link?

They manufactured something out of nothing. The media legitimately scares me now. They need to fucking burn.

Not that user but here.
archive.is/n1Wpi

Yes, the "punch nazis" crowd is over 95% leftist. A lot of them are Bongistanis and others are SJWs from other parts of Europe.

Western Europe is standing because it has money, Eastern Europe is standing because the only suicide people are doing is by good old-fashioned rope.

Embed related

It's not, hell even here in the UK even after we voted to leave the EU were still going full communist, honestly I think we have crossed the point of no return and it's going to lead to some kind of civil war that will inevitably spill over to the rest of Europe then the world.

talk about a fucking disconnect

Comedy gold right here.

i ain't clicking that shit kameraden

from my understand nips hate the gooks with a passion. I guess they're the asian version of niggers and they hate having SoKo filth in their country.

it was utterly hilarious to see that the person behind the extremely bitter, vitriolic site that Maddox maintained was in reality a whiny, bitchy beta male trying hard as he could to make himself seem alpha by shitting on everything. I couldn't have guessed then because I was only kid, but looking back on it now, I am not surprised in the least.

Except there is 0 evidence of that. Fucking niggers.

They aren't even trying anymore, right? they just keep repeating "russia, russia, russia" all over again and my country keeps repeating that shit like parrots.

Podemos had been funded by Soros.

BLM called Trudeau a white supremacist, yeah. Or at least, a leader did. Watch the interpreter's reaction when he first hears it . Even he looks like he's thinking "whoa, pump the brakes"

I mean this is one thread, but damn that's a much better reaction than I would have thought, given the circumstances

That's the case with most of Europe actually. Native populations are getting more critical of immigration and globalism while the governments and reds keep doubling down on it. The EU is just a pot waiting to boil over a this point.

TWO SCOOPS! TWO SCOOPS!

But that was proven to be a Halfchan Hoax. I thought most people had memory-holed that one because they believed a fucking greentext shitpost and no one wanted to admit it.

They memory-holed it long enough so people would forget it was a hoax, not that they claimed it happened.

archive.is/kIaDH

There is a video, m8. You want proof? Here is a video from the official Colbert channel on Youtube, just skip to 7:40

archive.is/vEWt3

Actual time is 7:57-7:59

Wasn't that haircut a nazi haircut?

There's that word again.

STOP PROJECTING YOUR FETISH ON TWITTER!

Not on baby faced lesbo looking fatties.

The left are the real nazis!

Also

Those youtube comments though, they really believe the story and some guy actually calls people triggered and snowflakes for calling this shit out

Downloading from vidme is a pain, at least twitter is less of a pain.

Should I click the video just for amusement and see the like/dislike rate?

Great, now we have a reason to kanamepost.

Even if I didn't have friends, I have an older brother who likes Movieblob and wanted Hillary to win.

Pretty much.
Someone should be kind and tell him he got a fascist haircut.

I guess that means it's ok to punch him :^)

I know how you feel.

Yet my /tg/group is more intelligent about that.

Kaname a cute A CUTE

No, it's a direct link to that kikes channel and the likes dislike bar is 20.5k likes vs 4.5k dislikes

(checked)
Kaname is an official gg tan.

Ok, then I won't even bother. If it was an overwhelming win for dislikes I Wouldn't mind giving them a click just to laugh at them.

How many gg tans do we have already?

The webm is shit. In fact, it isn't even Holla Forums-tier, it is shit even by their standards, assuming they even have any.

archive.is/zu5Zn
archive.is/EQtOY

There's
and
which makes 5.

Mocking greentexts are becoming reality.
TWO
SCOOP
HUMPTY DUMPFTY GETS TWO SCOOPS

Billy my anus, I meant Erika.

Vivian James
Gilda "Potato" Mars
DF Sisters whose names elude me
Ame "Forgotten Manko"

I wouldn't call Polina a GG-tan,

I would be interested but sadly doujin artist are complete garbage.

At his point White Korra is an unofficial tan too.

PROMOTIONS

I'm really climbing the corporate ladder today.

Oh that reminds me.
What was the white nationalist Vivian's name? The one some tumblr made up. There's also the one Dobson made in a garbage bin.

How about Capitalist cat formely known as commie cat?

Lillian Woods

It's just a "X walks on to the stage" greentext story in webm form

CAN PRESIDENTS BE INDICTED? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT
Seriously though, the fact that the NYT, which is supposedly "one of the last few reputable news sources" has absolutely no fucking understanding of even basic US history. Even in fucking Europe people learn in school about Nixon resigning to avoid being impeached, yet this fucking retard is basing his argument on a shitty memo (not even the legal hearings ACTUALLY ABOUT HIS IMPEACHMENT) about people wanting to impeach Bill Clinton.

He feared the cattle rush

Socialism tends to breed totalitarian tyrants.

Oh yeah, a few people drew her from time to time.

I'LL HAVE TO GIVE MYSELF A PRRROMOTION!!!

Don't browse image boards when you are at work.

Or at least do it on a cellphone.

I think she was called oculass.

this is really weak memeing, user

She's basically Vivian's bitch.

I miss white Korra.

I don't know how the hell I forgot Amane.

I'd like to think of Erika as the representation of anyone that looks into links between politics and vidya.

Speaking of White Korra, is that webcomic still going on?

I almost forgot about Occulass Thrift. Then again, she's a Tumblr-tier one-off joke that Dobson half-apologized for almost a week after drawing her.

It's dead jim.

sorry

Thanks for the update.
Finished E4 when?

Am I the only one who seriously doesn't give much of a shit about TB, and even think what he did is retarded but… far from worth shitting oneself over ?
I can't help but feel like that tranny "muh nintendo leaks" cunt basically just went to him literally crying and bawling over the joke, and he wouldn't have ever cared otherwise either, but he's weak to "women's" tears or some shit…
Also he's an eceleb, maybe that's why I genuinely don't mind

The only one I didn't know, which I saw yesterday, was Danielle Frost. Where the hell did she come from? Freya WAS the deepfreeze tan, why was danielle created? Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the ara ara sweaterpuppies thing she's got going on and I like my girls reserved, but she's supposedly taking the tan niche of something that already had a tan. If Freya isn't deepfreeze what is she then? She's not the same thing as Winterchan.

>Am I the only one who seriously doesn't give much of a shit about TB
No
That said, traps aren't gay

your hypothesis that he wouldn't have cared if someone didn't go crying to him afterward is wrong. He got triggered immediately following the asking of the question. It wasn't some put on show pretending to be progressive, the guy's drank the koolaid while simulatenously being an ignorant fuck who doesn't know what traps are.

Not all of them.

No, you're not the only one. E-celebs are the essence of cancer and should be avoided at all costs. Assume all retarded attention-whores until proven otherwise.

this is the explanation

I dunno, I see twitter and this thread and even KiA go berserk over the fact he's mad like it fucking matters
He's a dolt, sure, but… meh ?
Also you're one mighty faggot

Really ? I dunno, I thought that Kate Dale was crying about it on twitter right away.

You know that's exactly what that bastard did. Never mind that fucker has been caught crying wolf literally every single time he's opened his fat fucking mouth, A >WOMYN IS CRYING ABOUT THE INTERNET!

WHY DID GOD MAKE COMMUNISTS REAL BUT NOT KEMONOMIMI

Didn't bitchtits have that tranny in one of his podcasts and whiteknighted him after his own fans called that podcast shit?

user, the jew is demon spawn.

If we kill all the communists in the world then kemonomimis will finally appear.

After WW3 and the death of all commie rats we need to spearhead the waifubot and catboy production industry's for a more prospers future for our children.

THE D R E A M

That's literally what TB said happened. Unfortunately the tweet is deleted and it looks like nobody thought to archive it, but I saw it when it was live. This is what happens when you trust people with a history of lying for sympathy/attention.

Can anyone find a cache or something of this tweet? I looked at the two archives of the parent TB tweet and it looks like neither caught it. Here's the tweet he was responding to:
twitter.com/Patxiku93/status/888730771682459649

So does that mean Erin belongs to us now?

Because god hate us.

She belongs to Eltonel, speaking of which has his patreon numbers improved?

The difference is those are institutions so these images are almost asking us to unmake our current society on some level in order to create a new one. They a tongue in cheek call to arms.

The others are not a part of the fabric of society, just retarded practices.

No. If I can buy a house before the end of the year I'm gonna throw him some money because he seriously deserves more.

OK then, every money that goes to Hollywood.

Is hollywood really an institution? I haven't watched a movie in over a year.

Traps are a serious matter for me. TB's reckless disregard in associating traps with trans "community" is insulting and it deeply offended me. Likewise, any transfaggot daring to claim offense for a term which does not apply to them and their insistence in shaming anyone who uses it, regardless of intent, need to be called out for victim playing. I can't not dislike anyone who discriminates anime traps and cross-players, who are a group of their own unassociated with lgbbqtcuk+.
I will not forgive him until he takes it back and apologizes, and even if he does I will still dislike him.

Then again, the Flemish are fucking elite and based, and it is still a fucking scandal that they have to share a country with the beaners of Europe, the Walloons.

Come home already, Flanders.

Considering how easy it is to sucker people these days into remakes, reboots, & sequels & the amount of money they get (The live-action Beauty & Beast being $1 billion), they may as well be.

You see, dunno if you're kidding or not, but I'd genuinely find this a lot more acceptable as a reason to show frustration and even anger at TB, than just "HOLY SHIT HE TOOK A JOKE BADLY HOW HORRID, HE IS OBVIOUSLY A SJW AND ANTI GAMERGATE" or whatever
I saw a retard earlier claim that he was never pro-GG, but only climbed the bandwagon to get more attention for youtubers or some shit. How braindead can you get ? I understand hating the dude, but that's genuinely the kinda stupid shit game journos would be going with. I feel like I'm reading 9volt and sarah nyberg.

Hollywood has completely run out of ideas, now they do nothing but remakes and movies based on other media, and lately they seem to be dipping their toes into the anime industry which is fucking terrifying.

I have hope for this timeline.

This needs a Gamergate version. Something like "EVERY DOLLAR THAT IS SPENT WAGING THE WAR AGAINST ONLINE HARASSMENT AND MISOGYNY IS A DOLLAR NOT SPENT GENETICALLY ENGINEERING CATBOYS FOR DOMESTIC OWNERSHIP".

Is it ok it the only friend you have you met on Holla Forums?

I think that goes for most of us user.

Hopefully, they have more credibility than Bill Nye and CNN isn't spinning "scientist" to mean "degree in gender studies."

Holla Forumsirgins are my only friends.

Only (((scientists))) user, not scientists.

>have several real-life friends I first met on halfchan

How so?

Whoever originally posted that spicy chili recipe has my eternal gratitude.

Lucky you, mine lives across the ocean.

You don't get to bring friends

I have real friends. A whopping 2 of them! And I met them on world of warcraft 10 years ago.

I AM THE WORLDS TALLEST MIDGET

There is good reason why scientists from the past strongly avoided mixing politics and science.

Uuuuh newsflash you broflake, it's 2017. Everyone in the past is stupid and should be disregarded

I knew starting wow at BC was a mistake, everyone I met was an asshole.

They also tended to die when going against popular opinion

I'm serious in the post but a bit ironic with the wording. Just read the third sentence (likewise…) and fourth sentence, which are the main message.

So when Ben Carson ran, science wasn't really that important but now that Trump is in, NOW it is important. It's not like he is a random mechanical engineer or chemist either, neurosurgery is an extremely fucking difficult subject that not everyone can do.

Embed related

I may make that later.

I have a friend I know I really life that's a weebbro and I know three Canadians from this /k/

Genuinely curious, why was that?
I'm guessing it has something to do with science requiring an open mind, whwreas politics requires more opinionated people.

Thats a good one

Look at global warming research for your answer.

Being a neurosurgeon clearly took it's toll on Ben. The dude looks like he's going to pass out. I really don't think he could have been a good leader, but as a neurosurgeon I can respect that.

More like, science has relied in the educational infrastructure in modern societies, so the educational political figures sufficed, and it protected the integrity of the scientific process.
Openly having scientists representing their class in politics divorces science from education, and inserts science-driven politics as part of the political speech, which historically has led to really bad shit, both for society and for scientists themselves.

TLDR: Science's interests do not match those of scientists or society.

How do you guys even start messaging people on imageboards?
I don't think I've ever seen people trade contact details, nor have I seen people expressing a desire to message each other. I mean how do you even manifest a desire to speak to an individual when imageboards obfuscate all identity beyond the text box?

Everyone thought it would be him but in the end it was Hillary.

I only do that on /cuteboys/ when I want to get laid. Otherwise I never do that.

Steam username

you know that place where you type in "sage"? You used to be able to put your email address in there.

To emphasize that last point: If seeking knowledge alone is to be strongly upheld politically, concentration camps are great policy.

There's an email field, other said individual could post and refer to their message details.
There's also linking to other forums or internet chats (irc or others)

To keep the money flowing towards science and avoid being persecuted.

At the end science is politically driven but they tend to avoid being a political entity on itself.

Do you want to date some anons?

Is this the weev, the natsoc?

OH SHIIIIIIIT
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/888726438265966592?s=09
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/888727293346156546

Again, I just never see anyone use the email field for anything other than sage unless it's to troll with fake normalfag email.

Yeah, I highly doubt there are any women in the GG thread who want to date a "bear" nerdy ass dude.

I hate reading these, The blue checkmarks always end up getting the first word.

Eat my dick

Sorry if this was posted before, but Glascow posted the snipped that caused Chemoberculosis to go into remission.

I don't think many noticed

Has this man ever been on the internet.

Eat a bullet.

/ss/ with twins.

I was about to say. Jesse still to this day defends antifa and defends punching conservatives, people who disagree with him, and people who dislike the media/famous people. He is a huge tool that tried to defend some guy getting beaten up by an antifa mob. He is a huge disgusting faggot and the fact his fans enable shit like that disgusts me. Especially how he talks to the guy replying to him that disagrees as if he is unenlightened enough to deserve being called a nazi.

This is a man who once said "traps aren't gay and I can prove it mathematically" on TB's podcast. They're literally trying to get offended.

user, those are the March for "Science" Progressivism faggots who tried to meme that science is on the side of the left and those backwards right wingers were nothing but unscientific bigots. Most real scientists don't into politics very often and avoid it like the plague, they don't run for office.

Fire your load all over me

fug off

Am I reading this wrongly or is this person actually being serious?

I'm going to be the CEO at this rate.

Someone edit in Wake Me Up Inside or some Linkin Park song when the question hits and his face is downtrodden with some sort of weird mix of sadness, confusion, and an incoming stroke

Somehow the other anons missed the biggest reason for it: science is the study of existence, really the methodical study of practically anything that can be measured. This study is undertaken in the attempt to explain the hows and whys of something; how it works, why it works, and any details pertaining thereto. Science is commonly misconceived as being a pursuit of the truth; it is not, although it's easy to make that mistake.
Politics is, especially these days, pretty swamped with corruption, greed, power, and ulterior motives. Science is expected to remain apolitical and focus solely on facts and rational explanations based in evidence, because when politics enters the mix, that STOPS. It suddenly begins to be less about results, methods, conclusions based on observations, and more about political agendas, trying to fit the results to a conclusion you WANT to reach, the very opposite of how science is supposed to work. That's why, it becomes an act of trying to hijack the authority and respect attributed to scientific fields for wishful thinking being pushed on the masses by those with an agenda. Which, if you haven't noticed, has happened in the West, especially in regards to the "softer" sciences like sociology, psychology, anthropology, etc. I mean even the super hard black and white sciences, like mathematics, they're trying to cuck: look at common core.

The secondary reason is that getting political often gets more backlash against scientists than the trouble is worth. Back in the day, Galileo saying the Earth goes round the Sun was blasphemous to the church, because they thought "this means man isn't the center of creation." They took something that was factually correct and made their own interpretations about the implications, pushed this interpretations on the guy presenting the facts, and got all angry and pissy about it.
Now look at the left: tell them that climate change is true because it's supported by so much science and they overwhelmingly agree with you, believing themselves to be paragons of rational, logical thought. Then tell them that science has found mountains of evidence to show that niggers are, as a race, stupid and violent regardless of where they exist on the planet, and all of a sudden their brains shut down and they challenge the facts. Suddenly they're not so willing to simply take on faith something someone said simply because they claimed science shows it.

It's the face of a man who realizes he's about to have to comfort a gaggle of triggered trannies.

ay yo new bread

Don't joke about Hydrogen Monoxide dude that shit kills.

This is why I say TB was never based and he always contradicts himself

700 get

Where's the baker announcement?
Haven't found a way to link the new OP, so just use the regular OP a little bit longer.

SENIB

well this just makes things awkward

it's dihydrogen monoxide

By "hope" I meant "looking forward to the endless entertainment from the imminent massive trainwreck that is the political circus".

fuck

I'll bake gimme five minutes.

Bread title: Morgan Edition

Journalist detected

One of them actually had a non-checkmarked account as the first reply, the account was called "Impeach Donald Trump". I wonder what the chances are that it would be that particular unchecked account.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

I've just never contacted someone from an imageboard in spite of being on them for 12 years.

Trump (ie. losing his free healthcare) broke him.

Not the first to flail and soil themselves and cry "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE FREE SHIT'S STOPPING?! YOU LITERALLY CAN'T DO THAT!"

that's a bit early to use it in a comedic way

Wasn't he firmly "neutral" and people sucked his dick so much that they tried to pretend he was pro-GG and he never said anything except how "neutral" he was?
Fucking faggot

Link?

It's in the image dummy

People who haruhi-post are more often than not goons and Holla Forums.

The music makes it hard to focus on what he did wrong here. Conflicts of interest with Polaris? And… what else?

Someone edit the "To Be Continued" from jojo to the end of that.

Erika/Polina is an honorary GG-tan. She visits with uncle Holla Forums when they get the chance

Thanks for the explanations.

He was never "based" but he turned around during the early stages of GG an dbecame likeable. Once he started to distance himself from GG and go back to his jewtube ways he slinked back to being cancerous as fuck. Like many I suspect him keeping around Jim Sterling and Laura Kate Dale is the result.

Jesse Cox used to be a lot more likable of a guy too. But then Trump happened.

Too many.

I'm tired of Laura Kate Dale and Jim Sterling crying about trannies. It's TB doing it, but I know they likely bitched to him about it. Laura Kate Dale is a journalist don't forget.

Here.