Thread about jews in the game industry gets mysteriously deleted

Other urls found in this thread:

m.facebook.com/femfreq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums

Holla Forumsite anti-sage

Post Jews.

reported for Holla Forums leakage again. pls go and stay go on your containment board

What makes a faggot bored enough to raid this dead shithole with crappy bait? Honest question.

I'm not falling for your (((tricks)))

Hey, if the hacker guy from the last thread is still here.
m.facebook.com/femfreq

Then hack this. I wanna post gondolas.

get the fuck to >>>Holla Forums

Same thing with my thread on the Felmyst fuck up.

Fuuuuuck, this chick reminds me of an effeminate Arab looking boy I made out with. Sucked his dick too. He was uncut.
First kiss actually.

Id take the the commies over you fags at this point. GTFO unless you want to discuss vidya for once.

Oh, he Crossdresses now, I forget.

Look at the higher ups of any hollywood studio or news network and compare it to major publishers and developers. Notice a trend?

Isn't Stephan half Jew?

I feel like this thread is Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums and Holla Forums pretending to be "[Normal Holla Forums user]" telling the other actor to gtfo

It's all staged maybe…???

4. threads about Holla Forums, halfchan, Holla Forums, its policies, bans, and users will be bumplocked. Exceptions may be allowed in case of important developments regarding Holla Forums. If you have objections to the rules, suggestions for new ones or want to discuss a meta issue with the moderation, please contact the Holla Forums staff at [email protected]/* */ Direct all meta discussion about Holla Forums to >>>/sudo/.

It was mere coincidence, stop being so paranoid fellow anonymous user.

Everyone is this thread is a (((Chosen One))) inadvertently false flagging an internet battle amoungst themselves

Not even jerking myself off, but that's what I thought.
Something is just "off".

I just want to know why the thread was taken down.

It's the oldest trick in the book and causes nothing but division and butthurt.

Pretty much. Saving now, toot toot!!

The board owner is a jew. Did you seriously fucking expect otherwise? Even Holla Forums is BO'd by a jew and self-admitted paid shill moderators. JIM IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.

Bump and reported because it triggers you.

That's depressingly true. How does Jim just not say "Fuck it" and boot him out. I mean, he has the power to do whatever the fuck he wants yet doesn't do it.

Sure

Bumplocked cucked. Back to r/the_Donald

You asked why they weren't Jews in the industry. There are user, there are a lot.

Because if Jim boots Mark/Imkikefy(Dynsomia too?) it would be a shitstorm not seem before. It would easily kills this site. Also who would you replace the mods with and how would you not fuck up?

OMG THE BO IS COMPROMISED

QUICK LET'S GO TO 16CHAN

pretty sure his mother is jewish, that makes him full jew

I mean, if you really wanna bitch then go to >>>/v8/
I recently made it for certain things that weren't allowed here, or things I want to keep around longer.

I was supposed to make it like almost a month ago but whatever.

post gaming related merchants

What are you even talking about

Is that Maisie from game of thrones?

this entire site is the old /new/ containment site. what are you 12?