I find no fun in video games anymore. In fact...

I find no fun in video games anymore. In fact, I think the last video game I truly enjoyed and invested hundreds of hours in I played almost 11 years ago.

Am I just getting old? or is it the kids who are wrong?

Thanks for sharing, you can kys now.

Have you tried retro games?

A little from column a and a little from column b.

No because I irrationally get very angry because indiefag developers have made me hate pixel art in all forms.

Sounds like the problem is you.

Yes.

But if I don't find someone else to blame it'll all be my fault! Fuck that! :^)

What will you replace videogames with?

you do the face as if it means something.
What you're saying is exactly what you are doing.
Sack up, Get out or shut up.those are your choices.

I only entertain myself with movies and anime now.

You know, I'd never consider myself a casual and I feel that I have a pretty good love of video games but…
I've put more than 100 hours in probably only about a dozen games. Pretty much everything I play gets around 30-60 hours and then I just lose all desire to keep going. How do you guys find any enjoyment after the 100 hour mark? I feel like by then you should have seen everything there is to see unless you are an absolute madman playing Digimon World 2003 or Baten Kaitos or something.

Congratulations! You finally grew up and are on your way to becoming a real man.

Great thred OP

How many hours do you work in a week? Or are you a fucking freeloading piece of shit?

Play some ninja Gaiden 2 on Xbox 360 OP

Trips of truth.
The absolute maximum effort I ever put in a game was 380 hours. Anything over that just feels like a real fucking chore to go through.
Video games stopped being fun more than a decade ago with only few exceptions here and there.

No games, only despair

Get off the internet completely for an entire day, no imageboards, nothing with fast gratification. Don't listen to anything that bombards your brain, don't watch a movie, just do some calm chores or reading and work. Things will start to feel like they did in your childhood. Im fucking serious, try it

Onegai.

Can confirm. Sometimes, since I pay for internet on an on demand basis, the timing doesn't meet up and I spend a few days unconnected. Trust me. It's a good idea to spend time away from the screen.