Okay anons, I have $20 im willing to shell out for a new game on the ps3...

Okay anons, I have $20 im willing to shell out for a new game on the ps3. Im looking for something good I can only play on the console, not something I can just get for free on PC. Right now im seriously thinking about getting demon souls but im open to other suggestions.

anyone?

WWE 2K14

user, buy physical copies of Amazon or ebay, they're a hell of a lot cheaper than PSN.

one of you faggots has to know of something worth playing

Demon's Souls is a pretty good choice I'd say. The multiplayer aspects of it may be dead by now though, I'm not sure.

Tokyo Jungle

demon souls is 20$ on amazon, used goes as low as $10

On psn right now its 19.99

Adding on

Heavy Rain? I really don't know. Maybe the PS# has no games.

Played it during a free trail of ps now. Everything on ps now ill eventually play. You justmake a new ps account and use a pre paid card and you can just keep doing the free trial, same for ps tv

I did enjoy it

So buy used. Don't give in to PSN's kikery. You can't resell digital games, user.

Already own it and the taxidermist dlc

I never planned on selling it. Everything ive bought on psn I never plan to delete so whe I give this shit to my kid hell have a large library and not be scratching old discs

You'll be disappointed you didn't buy physical in a decade, just sayin

At the end of the day here I am, off work and wanting to play something new. Gve me a suggestion, I don't care about future worth of the game, I just want to play something.

Dragon's Crown
Demon's Souls
Catherine
Yakuza 5
Persona 5

Nier, Armored Core V, Blue Dragon, Shadows of the Damned?

That was a good game, a real good game.

its 40$ ill get it when its cheaper

armored core v and nier are disc only

You're really not gonna get far if you're willing to download only
Only trash on the PS Store, all the gems are on disc

I know Pain and Wipeout HD are on the store, but the first one has loads of DLC.

Its not that its just in this moment I don't want to get up and go to gamestop or buy something online I have to wait a week to get.

Amazon takes 4 days user. Learn to be patient and stop wasting money on literal ones and zeros.

Vagrant Story

Puppeteer, 3D Dot Game Heroes, The Spyro PS1 Trilogy, Demon's Souls