boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/109940633

This is goddamn hilarious.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/109917520
youtu.be/kaur6KZy3_o
thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/12/08/the-hipster-fred-phelps.html
mylife.com/grant-chisholm/e121852062912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know who this guy is, and that thread looks like an attempt to co-opt this as an anti-anti-fa rallying point.

First post
Wew lad if you knock your enemies out in the street, they win!

Kek

half/pol/ has gone full neocon now, its pretty embarrassing tbh.

also they are so fucking bad at their false flagging bullshit

This is literally what useless liberals say

it's going to be really fucking surreal when a group of racially mixed alt-righters larping as freikorps gun down a group of black masked white teenagers

TFW truth truly is stranger than fiction

This is going to happen, look at the LeBouef fiasco, brown after brown screaming at white people to wake the fuck up. White people in New York are defective.

Only a matter of time, and yet, so many (liberal) leftists uncritically assume POC = comrade because idpol.

Why the fuck does Holla Forums want these states to leave the US at fucking all?

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/109917520
Forgot pic, might as well post thread

They're edgy teens user.

We're not going to be a farce, right? Because it's never been tried?
R-right?

Are they seriously saying that they always mock liberals for not fighting back

Probably because they correctly realize their states economic interests are able to run roughshod over the rest of the country.

Dunno. Why wouldn't they like technocrats in California outsourcing jobs in their state, taking their wealth and returning it back to them as fraction of what is was via taxes and federal welfare, leaving them permanently dependent on the state and with no connection to their home? Sounds like liberalism working perfectly to me.

I think we've been through the farce period with a dozen other movements that failed. What scares me is what comes after that.

Who was that they attacked?
Never heard of him.

Farce of farce. Of farce. After farce all that comes after is ruin and debauchery.

He was shouting Holla Forums talking points in the street, and obviously, nobody was having it.

They faced the fist of the American they otherwise boast they "won over" with some new stupid liberal election cycle

This doesn't even look like antifa though. There's too many normie liberals, from the looks of it.

Is it… dare I say… THE TERROR?

If normie liberals are out punching the people that used to call them weak for an entire election cycle, what does that even say about Holla Forums's prospects

Pretty bad, I'm guessing.
I found the whole video. Most of them look like regular anti-Trump protesters.

youtu.be/kaur6KZy3_o

punch happens at 1:15:00

Not seeing it fam.

My bad
it's 1:26:55

Gonna point to myself again: guys, seriously. Keep punching Spencer, but try to avoid potentially hurting idiot nobodies who no one gives a fuck about. I mean, besides Spencer, obviously.

Holy fuck one punch knocked that bitch out.

Unless you guys are seeing something different all I'm seeing is a crowd of white guys and women yelling at a brown Trump supporter

I think when this type of shit happens, we should let anonymous take the credit for it and say it was actually all for the lulz.

It's at 1:26:55

Goddamn that's a nice right hook.

user, this is what causes people to take up arms. they will be able to start killing people while still appearing to be the victim. and they'd be right to

lmao they think Antifa would fucking post on Holla Forums complaining about being sent to jail.

The only problem was that they didn't grab a brick and dash his brains out right then and there.

They're always able to start killing people.
Secondly, I'm not even defending this instance of violence, since it was low priority. They were nobodies and probably weren't even Nazis. The point is, if you talk shit and act smug like Holla Forums does about rounding people up, don't be surprised when someone with a screw loose decides to take preemptive force.

Be careful with that edge user

Fuck off Holla Forums, this is what we call in Britain "fighting words" - if you tell someone you'll kill them or their family or make active threats, you're good as fucking dusted.

not legally. assault makes killing legal user.
user. those people arent Holla Forums and chances are, the people hitting them arent even aware Holla Forums exists.

in the US its called free speech, and assaulting someone for doing something perfectly legal will get you Trayvonned.

I'm pretty sure the UK legal system does not endorse or condone acts of violence unless a person's life is in immediate danger you rain-sodden inbred fuckwit

You never said legal, you said able.
Two different things. The law doesn't prevent you from picking up a gun and shooting someone. Living with the consequences because of the law is another matter.

Nigga, re-read what I wrote. I never said they were Holla Forums.

This is good PR tbh. Calm down and stop blowing it out of proportion. There will be casualties along the way, but as long as the casualties are members of the reactionary working class it's relatively ok.

The video was too long for me to skip around and look for anything fucked up, but someone said that he was going all "GAS THE KIKES" - that's an incitement to violence and is legally allowed to be responded to with violence here. I agree with the concept of being allowed to say it (something the UK spergs out at, probably because someone will sock you) but I also agree with the concept of fighting words.

Nope, fighting words are an exception. It's not even a term that's widely used but it's one used in law.

No. If you're going to get ten years for breaking a starbucks window at least throw a molotov afterwards. That's why you break the window in the first place.

How many levels of liberal cuckoldry is Holla Forums on?

I think you need to look into your own country's law - you can be arrested for inciting violence but I'm pretty sure under UK law you aren't allowed to respond with violence yourself.

It's true, I tried getting some sources for you but all I got was American stuff, because apparently it's trickled into your system too. There's an exception for fair use of force so obviously you aren't allowed to kill someone over it, but if you're Jewish and someone tells you you'll get gassed that's something you're not allowed to do without expecting to get smacked. Even without the law, the police culture would be to laugh at you if you complained about it (although it's probably heavily influenced by laws like this).
British law is pretty much don't start shit if you don't want it. You're allowed to gun down burglars as long as they aren't retreating from you and beating someone into a coma over words said is acceptable. Crazy place.

Alright guys, the left has been losing hard the past few years so listen up.

Instead of getting demoralized, pretending that accelerationism is working, and making really bad memes (not to say this board hasn't improved its meme game recently), I think we need to actually do something.

Here's my idea. How can we take SOMEONE GETTING PUNCHED IN THE STREET and turn it into a HUGE VICTORY for lefties that we can all get seriously pumped up about? I'm tired of losing and I know people getting knocked out is kind of lame and doesn't really accomplish anything, but maybe there is something more to this. Any ideas?

thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/12/08/the-hipster-fred-phelps.html
mylife.com/grant-chisholm/e121852062912

Is this the guy?

we should make a website where we post bounties for video of prominent fascists getting punched

(not me, different user)

I love that the most violent fuckers here are my people.

would need to be done in bitcoin and .onion

bitcoin is a good idea. why .onion tho? video of people getting hit isn't illegal

I admire people who can get tear-gassed and have dogs set upon them and still remain nonviolent. That said, I'm not that kind.

paying for violence is tho

I wouldn't expect an IWW to be that kind

sorry I meant promising money for violence

but you're not paying for violence, just for video of it :^)

explain that to a panel of your peers in an effective enough manner that they are mostly convinced, at the detriment to your freedom

Bitch I'd pay per view Holla Forums getting knocked the fuck out for a solid year

nobody said anything about thier not being a demand

also
hello Hoochie, I never knew you were a porky

I wouldn't be that worried about being arrested. You could just do a twitter/tumblr page and only access it with a proxy and they probably couldn't catch you. But if the accounts kept being deleted it would be a problem.

Maybe set up a legal defense fund if charges are brought or to pay for bodyguards if a lefty-puncher gets doxed. That way were not "paying for violence."

they would be is what I've been trying to get at