Can you explain me why is it so hard here to discuss race and it's impact on western civilization...

Can you explain me why is it so hard here to discuss race and it's impact on western civilization? Last week i was discussing black people and immigration into europe but i got banned for two weeks for spam. You dont belive in free speech mods? I dont get it you are leftwing.

Also why dont you want to live in country with the same race as you are?

Other urls found in this thread:

nuffield.ox.ac.uk/politics/papers/2005/NLetki_social capital and diversity_final.pdf
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/
genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/gb-2008-9-7-404
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Loango
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swahili_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Empire
asbmb.org/asbmbtoday/asbmbtoday_article.aspx?id=32437
solarey.net/ancient-african-mathematics/
unesco.org/new/fileadmin/MULTIMEDIA/HQ/CLT/pdf/P_Lovejoy_African_Contributions_Eng_01.pdf
debunkingdenialism.com/2014/01/11/white-genocide-eurabia-and-other-white-supremacist-nonsense/
cpsimoes.net/artigos/art_reply_rushton.html
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/03/090320-druids-sacrifice-cannibalism.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
sciencemag.org/news/2012/06/genetic-variants-build-smarter-brain
decodedpast.com/lindow-man-murder-victim-human-sacrifice/3567
livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html
web.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/Human_Genome/elsi/minorities.shtml
debunkingdenialism.com/2015/02/03/mailbag-fetishizing-richard-lewontin/
americananthro.org/ConnectWithAAA/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=2583
physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/
livinganthropologically.com/anthropology/race-reconciled-debunks-race/
youtube.com/watch?v=et7OCdd9rgY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller–Urey_experiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

play stupid games

Because not the same culture, and class struggles speak more than race.

I want to have actual discussion why brown people will destroy what white people fought so hard for.

Humans and Orcs cant live together.

It's not hard to have a discussion here, so long as your actually trying to have a conversation and not just spout memes. Also, because we already think your views have no basis in material reality it takes more for a thread to start than "niggers are dumb amiright," as we have to deal with that shit all the fucking time

And why should i give a fuck what race my neighbor is? doesnt make a difference to me. In fact I'd probably be losing some good in life if I were to live in a homogeneous society, one of my favorite professors was black

go back to Holla Forums. you're not a leftist.

because of your obvious b8 pic?

Get out Holla Forums

Think of the colonies!

Wait, isn't that a pic of OP?

oh please post more dank jaypeg diarrhea and Autism Level shit we've never seen it before and definitely want to see it

what does this mean.

What about india, pakistan and brazil. Are they too undermined by white people?

Why should i go back to pol? I thought you guys like to discuss this matter?

dafuq are you talking about, take your meds and read my post. Im not pol retard

Yup, it's Holla Forums alright

Becasue once the country is more than 50% white things will go bad.

Its not a matter of black vs white, first of all. And what is being undermined? If it is cultural heritage or traditional social relations, you have capitalism to thank. If you don't know why that might be, lurk more

Im using proxy this is my fourth attempt to actually discuss. What i gathered from last threads most of you belive in communism where race dosnt matter.

No please explain.

Because 1.

It has no impact on western civilisation. Any talk on "it causes psychological harm and loss of social cohesion" has been debunked

nuffield.ox.ac.uk/politics/papers/2005/NLetki_social capital and diversity_final.pdf

Race doesn't exist as stormfags would like it, and doesn't determine your behaviour or intelligence. (see documents linked)

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/
genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/gb-2008-9-7-404

It died after Constantine

Then how come Africa was shit before colonization and is until now? Also how do you explain racism for example in India where whiter indians are ruling class and the brown one are lesser caste?

Yes

Hasn't recovered since the barbaryans captured Rome and made it Christian.

Largely the Europeans did well because the Brits invented the steam engine to extract coal. They only invented the steam engine because they had to, other places like China where the coal was closer to the surface was able to be extracted using large numbers of people using basic machinery. This has been paying dividends since.

White people in America fetishise racial purity much more than Europeans

Homogenity is actually seen as boring over here

That's really more of a statistical matter than anything else. Also pretty clearer a vestige of the aryan (like, actual iranics, not nazi fever dreams) invasion. And also, often technically not racism when people thing better of lighter colored individuals within the same race, that's colorism.

traditional social relations are incompatible with capitalism, which installs its own fitting to its technical apparatus

Whiteness, in most cultures, signifies value in the sense that it shows the person doesn't have to work outside (thus higher class). It's not much different from Chinese foot binding, which demonstrated the same thing

Sorry gomrade, meant that for

It means race doesn't mean shit.

Why didn't Africans invent steam enigne too? Coal literally grows on trees here.

I thought racism mean discriminating someone based off skin color? It's not statistical matter all lighter skinned indians are considered high caste since birth.

Yes and? It literally prove racism is inherited.

I want to have an actual discussion about why trees cause cancer and humans are all going to be eaten by murderous lamp-shades! Why won't anyone take me seriously? I want to have a serious discussion and people just keep memeing at me. Life is so unfair.

It has more to do with incompatible cultures than race.

I dont know if trees cause cancer but im pretty sure lamp shades cant murder you of its own will.

Here you go it takes this little to have actual discussion.

No it doesn't, dipshit. Whiteness in this context has nothing to do with race, only with whether your skin is tanned or not.

Shitty land stops them getting past the hunter gatherer stage, Britain was lush as fuck and relatively safe by comparison. They did have some civilisations and small empires but it's not the ideal place for them to crop up.

I am brown and a completely peaceful citizen who pay his taxes and a large etcetera. We should discuss shit culture and education, not race.

But i thought Africa is cradle of civilization? I also thought that africa is very fertile land compared to Europe? Also isnt Europe relatively cold compared to Africa? Could Africans survive winter in Europe?

You proved nothing.

Why did you emigrate into wester civilization? If you were really meaning it you would go back and make your country great where future generations can be proud of it and is safe and economically well to grow.

It wasn't. They were capable of civilisation. See Swahali City states, Kingdom of Kush, Ethiopian Empire and the Mali Empire.

Are these sub-Saharan Africa though?

To which extend? As far as i know they invented spear and hide shield.

I was born here and in my own continent. Why you always assume that brown people on the internet are always illegal immigrants in Europe?

This is why I hate talking to Holla Forums
You said that because white skin was deemed favorable or higher status, it was a sign that racism was inherited, or natural
To which I clarified is bullshit, because it has nothing to do with race and only the color of one's skin, not in relation to intelligence or ability or anything but to the fact that you can only be light skinned if you don't work outside (which all lower classes have to do a bit of).
Does that clarify it at all?

It was for Gods sake.

It was a pretty lazy post so I'll go on.
Europe being much more fertile allowed for the Romans to spread across Europe, allowing for knowledge and technology to spread as well in cooperation and competition. This allowed for a base for the Brits to invent the steam engine, which obviously led to the industrial revolution.
Africa is where the major descendants of mankind came from, the cradle of civilisation would be in the general region around Afghanistan.

I thought racism mean to discriminate someone based of his/her skin color?

Becasue you should be. If you was born here then that's really unfortunate keep carring on being good citizen.

Europe isnt much more fertile than Africa. I dont know from where do you have this information.

yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Loango

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swahili_culture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Empire

asbmb.org/asbmbtoday/asbmbtoday_article.aspx?id=32437

Lists both North African and Sub Saharan african achievements

solarey.net/ancient-african-mathematics/

unesco.org/new/fileadmin/MULTIMEDIA/HQ/CLT/pdf/P_Lovejoy_African_Contributions_Eng_01.pdf

Yes and look it up yourself next time.

I don't think it has much to do with the Romans. The Roman Empire fell a long time before any steam engines

Fuck you fucking faggot

Not an argument, stormnigger

Man it only rains like three months straight a year, you may as well hunt.

Muh roads. That shit matters.

Wanted to have good read but biased papers? If you would read even 10 seconds of what you have googled you would never post it.

Yeah, sure lets just ignore PEER REVIEWED SOURCES now, shall we?

God, you're the Holla Forumstard and you don't know this?
According to you, race isn't comprised simply of skin color. You'd admit this, right (thats why we're having this thread in the first place, as you think certain people are predisposed towards different behaviors)? Race has something to do with genetics, lineage, place, and a bunch of other shit I don't care about.
Given that, you'd admit that if black parents had a light skinned child, they haven't given birth to a new race. If you accept this, then racism is not simply discrimination for skin color, but for a whole range of inherited traits.
Dumbass

Okay post some if you will find em becuse i cant

I just did…

wow you really get angry when people ask you to do the research, why is that?

jesus christ thats funny. It sounds like a bunch of chimpanzees or some shit.

Granted, theres a reason the video of that man laughing is a meme… its a ridiculously annoying laugh

cant see it. All they say colonizators destroyed africa so poor black people couldnt invent anything.

Don't strawman m8, we're happy to try and tell you what's happening if you're straightforward and arguing in good faith. The Africans didn't have the technical ability to maintain the shit they were left when the colonist went, if it wasn't such a divided system to begin with Africans could have picked up the rail network, but, nobody could read shit.

Even though the evidence I provided said that they have, and have contributed scientifically….

Are you high?

Yes but if people discriminate someone based of their skin color can you imagine what they will do when they see someone who is completly different?

Except they're not entirely. See

Culturally yes. Racially? Nah.

Caste is entirely about what caste your parents are. The higher castes in southeast more dravidian india, while lighter than the lower castes in southeast india, is darker than the lower castes in northwest more indo-aryan india.

Also racism doesn't mean discriminating on people based on skin color because race is an arbitrary category that only SOMETIMES has to do with skin color, look at the wide range of mutts that have been declared "black people."

So you are telling me that Africans are more stupid than Europeans? So you are telling me that they are indeed lesser race?

Let's be realistic most of what you have posted was written by jews with no knoweledge what happend before colonizations they just guess.

I thought the culture is based of genetics?

Some people just dont want to talk about things they dont agree with.
You were probably spamming, pal. Even this thread seems like bait. I shouldnt even be posting here.
Once again, if you got banned for spamming, someone probably complained that you were spamming.
ehh. Im Norwegian/Finnish, and granted, those are two kick ass countries, I wouldn't mind living in Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, or South Africa.
Theres some qt browies out there. Nothing wrong with mixing some good genetics.

Race is mostly a social construct, but there are true differences between races.
To word it in easily understandable terms, I live in California. And in terms of marijuana, you can purchase 100% indicas or 100% sativas… But, the most potent, powerful, best tasting and most attractive strains of marijuana are mixtures of both races.

Technical ability is entirely about what you've been passed down by previous generations, if we just started shooting all smart people existing technology would still be around.

I don't need to imagine it because it's ingrained into history, genius.
For fucks sake, there was a black pope in the middle ages, look it up. People didn't care. Race only became a big deal with the voyages to the Americas, when the self-applied term of "white" in the context of a race first began to appear
Maybe you should read instead of spouting off the first thing that comes to mind, learn your history

Weed isn't people user
We should be worried about declining birth rates and genetics being poured down the drain

your right, EXISTING technology would be around. but as far as the ability to operate it… its fucked.
no smart people mean that power plants would melt down/cease to function. With it goes electricity, and most all existing technology would be worthless.
After the power plants die out, people would turn to generators. but without people working oil fields and understanding refinement, there goes gasoline as well.

Kek, you little shit. Yes the Africans are currently a bit fucking braindead because they've been getting fucked over since day one, if they were taught how to maintain and use the infrastructure from colonialism it would be up in the air, but nobody did, so all that shit rotted into the dirt. Look up Thomas Sankara for a good example of why Africans get nothing right. The guy tried to overthrow imperialists in his country, succeeded, vaccinated millions of children, made the country literate, dragged it out of debt, made it self sufficient all in the space of 8 years. You know what happened to him? He was dragged into the street by a Western backed coup, had his heart cut out of his chest and eaten live on television. He's probably the only person idolised on this board who did nothing wrong, completely unironically.
As far as African Americans go? You pumped them full of crack via the CIA, that's your problem. The blacks in our countries act perfectly normal.

Considering Celts practiced ritual human sacrifice, went to battle naked and were less advanced than the Romans but would later become the British Empire, I highly doubt it.

Jewish

WEW LAD

I see very little difference between the abstract genetics of weed and people. All rules hold true for both sets.
What do declining birth rates have to do with a race argument?
I can understand your feeling on genetics, I just feel different… there is no 'pure' DNA. If you want pure genetics, then grab the DNA off some 500k year old fossil… even that shit is going to be more monkey than yours

Who gives a shit to be honest

If race is social construct how come black people, asians and whites have different skull shape? How do you explain different breeds of animals in the same category?

You proved nothing you just said that even if colonizators would kill all of the smart black they would be able to continue with what they have been left of or go beyond and sustain civilization.

I think i will really need sauce on this

Actually, I said:

Yeah, nah

debunkingdenialism.com/2014/01/11/white-genocide-eurabia-and-other-white-supremacist-nonsense/

I really do because you cant have sucessfull civilization without trusing each other. Just saying if you have country full of people of diferent color it's easier to divide them and take over.

thank you. that argument is retarded.

It implies there is such a thing as 'pure' genetics to begin with. Every branch of genetics has just branched from something before it. We all have one common ancestors at some point. 'pure' genetics are a meme

Rushton and Ankney do not use raw measurements of cranial capacity, instead they attempt to adjust the values using a mathematical formula that's meant to compensate for the effect of overall body size on brain size, but the formula they use is disputed by other scientists, see cpsimoes.net/artigos/art_reply_rushton.html :

As a dog breeder, I will tell you that if the metric one uses to find different subspecies in dogs were used on humans you would all be considered mongrels.

exactly my point:

This guy still believes in the 'pure genetics' meme:

Idk about that user

I don't think it works like that. I think they end up with an intelligence somewhere in the middle and suffer more mental illness and normal illness

Woah my non-existent ideas about Eurabia have been btfo

Ra.ce mix.ings*

Don't know why is there wordfilter for it.

There already are successful black men in Europe. No need to move them there.

My whole post was nonsensical becasue of wordfitler. Dont mind it

That's not true.

coal is a mineral, you fuck

Your post was nonsensical, but not because of the wordfilter.

you obviously have no idea what is meant by 'mixing genetics'… the weed example highlights that when you take a sativa strain with desirable traits, and breed it with an indica strain of desirable traits, you end up with a collection of babies ranging from undesirable to even more desirable than the previous generation.
In short, a sativa and an indica were crossed to make an OG Kush.
==greater than the sum of its parts== this is what can be achieved with human irrelevant shiting. The analogy holds true for weed, people, cows, corn, whatever. the same rules apply
once again, I dont want to breed with retarded people of any race. But I sure as hell dont have a problem finding me an intelligent black qt and mixing it with my nordic genetics and having physically fit, intelligent offspring.

[ad hominem]
==You, good sir, are the genetic disaster
[/ad hominem]
[/thread]

Blacks here get stopped and searched a shitload by comparison, the Met is regularly accused of institutional racism and colonial/immigrant groups tend to ghettoise because the UK government are incompetent charlatans obsessed with causing us all to hate each other.
While I don't personally tend to shy away from the race/I.Q statistics, I don't find it really affects peoples' personality much or their ability to learn and be competent at the role they're taught. What matters most is the surroundings a person is raised in. Look up Straßer, he accepted race existed as a division between people but that humans are capable of exceeding the supposed limitations imposed on us by genetics and were all capable of much more if allowed to achieve them. He was purged from the Nazi party in the early days so maybe he will be speaking more your language.

It was satirical you dum dum didn't knew i have to be this much specific for you to understand it.

Maybe i will try to be more specific.

Europeans irrelevant shited indeed we are all monglers but we irrelevant shited only to races very similiar to us. In fact Aboriginals are the purest race in this world. What i meant is if you take black man or any other race far from europe and put it into America which is mostly European blood it will make genetical disaster. Their offsprings will not be better. In fact they will be below average or they will create as i like to call shitbreed.

idiomatic*

Please don't.
Dude, you're clearly not a scientist. Why would I care about your opinion on genetics?

Please provide a source. There was a North African pope, though I don't know of any who were black. And that wasn't in the Middle Ages, so maybe you're talking about someone else.

Saint Augustine was also born in North Africa.

Please tell me English is not your first language.

again wordfilter i wont delete it just replace "irrelavant shited" with "rac.e mix.ed"

sounds like you found a mate, pal
go retake those pure genetics you want so badly

Come on m8

It is true you autistic fuck

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/03/090320-druids-sacrifice-cannibalism.html

Again i have implied that fucking other races is indeed bad but fucking the race that is very similiar to you is good. Please i cant be more specific than this.

NOPE

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

sciencemag.org/news/2012/06/genetic-variants-build-smarter-brain

obviously you have never heard of genetic diversity and its usefulness with subjects such as disease.
If all europeans had the same genetics and interbred as little as possible, there would have been no europe after the bubonic plague.

Oh boy, it's one of these episodes.

Mixing races is bad because if you don't mix races, then you end up with a demographic crisis like the one taking place in Japan right now that could ruin the country economically, and this is clearly the ideal way white countries should be run.

But Japan is near entirely Japanese and hates sex user.

This literally proves nothing. Also fucking your cousin is bad everyone know this. Nice strawman.

That doesn't make any fucking sense. Are you saying irrelevant shiting is a good thing or a bad thing?

People should mix race because mixed people are hotter than the average fat round albino Holla Forums poster

truth

Boy, you're nasty.

If that's all you have, then your argument is weak as fuck.

decodedpast.com/lindow-man-murder-victim-human-sacrifice/3567

please read a book, ill recomend one:

Wonder if you will find cons too. Care to post them?

India and Pakistan were completely fucked over by white people yeah.

And Brazil is honestly shit all the time. Leave a city and see how great it is out there, all thanks to the wonders of

Exactly, this is the way white countries should be run. Japan is a paragon of virtue, the epitome of an ethnostate done right.

I'm being facetious

Well could you correct the graph? How does it work? I need to know, we all need to know. We're all very autistic and can't handle anything not being able to be put into a short 500 page book and a series of graphs with accompanying data.

What about mental health? Because this one is most importnant.

Read Lacan.

But isnt Brazil mostly mixed? What happend?

Holla Forums talking about mental health lmfao

Quote me some of his papers and i will try.

wait did you seriously present pakistan, brazil, and india as examples of "lack of colonization"?

Not argument

How about you reccomend me a ==peer reviewed publication==, as I did for you, which states that mixing genetics is bad for mental health. Please, I will read it if you recommend one to me.

WEW LAD

God fucking damnit, Holla Forums

Holla Forums is perhaps the most populated area of the mentally unhealthy on the internet as a whole.

It means he thinks race doesn't mean anything because theres a 1% chance a black guy will be born with an Autism Level over 100

this "peer reviewed publication" is bullshit becasue genetic dont work like this.

I'm joking, he's a linguist and psychoanalysis who generally rejected the idea that a mind could be either "healthy" or unhealthy in the sense it's used today. A consistent correlation with poor mental health in mixed race individuals doesn't mean much. We're still unclear of which genes are responsible for mental health issues if any, and studies that are conducted about that usually fail to account for reverse causation.

I love filters

Considering racists and conservatives tend to have as low Autism Levels as the minorities they hate, it kind of is.

livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

Delete the cousin fucking and you are right

Biased papers. Next argument

I recommended to you a peer reviewed, scientific publication here:

which states that mixing genetics increases resistance to a larger variety of diseases than those who are inbred

Please recomend to me a PEER REVIEWED SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION, As i provided for you, which seemingly supports your assertion that "mixing genetics is bad for mental health" and I will gladly read it

WEW LADDIE

Provide a source to even start an argument. Right now you have no argument. You are asking questions you don't know the answer to, in order to get jump answers of people who know more about life than you.

no, race doesn't mean anything because it's made up bullshit

web.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/Human_Genome/elsi/minorities.shtml
debunkingdenialism.com/2015/02/03/mailbag-fetishizing-richard-lewontin/
americananthro.org/ConnectWithAAA/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=2583
physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/
livinganthropologically.com/anthropology/race-reconciled-debunks-race/

Of particular note:
Roberts, Dorothy (2011). Fatal Invention. London, New York: The New Press.
"The genetic differences that exist among populations are characterized by gradual changes across geographic regions, not sharp, categorical distinctions. Groups of people across the globe have varying frequencies of polymorphic genes, which are genes with any of several differing nucleotide sequences. There is no such thing as a set of genes that belongs exclusively to one group and not to another. The clinal, gradually changing nature of geographic genetic difference is complicated further by the migration and mixing that human groups have engaged in since prehistory. Human beings do not fit the zoological definition of race. A mountain of evidence assembled by historians, anthropologists, and biologists proves that race is not and cannot be a natural division of human beings."

Lee et al. 2008:
"We caution against making the naive leap to a genetic explanation for group differences in complex traits, especially for human behavioral traits such as Autism Level scores"

Harrison, Guy (2010). Race and Reality. Amherst: Prometheus Books. "Race is a poor empirical description of the patterns of difference that we encounter within our species. The billions of humans alive today simply do not fit into neat and tidy biological boxes called races. Science has proven this conclusively. The concept of race (…) is not scientific and goes against what is known about our ever-changing and complex biological diversity."

Now fuck off with your idpol bait

Unlike race realist right. I mean, it's not like Lynn, Jensen and Rushton all took massive amounts of money from the Pioneer fund or anything….

No he's telling you that Africans speaking their own language can't read English/French/Spanish/etc.

we are providing valid, peer reviewed scientific sources to support our arguments. all you have done is troll and b8 and discount any scientific evidence not in your favor. If you wish to continue arguing, provide scientific evidence in your favor as we have continually done for you.
You will never read any of the scientific evidence we have provided, you will only continue to be ignorant

What is the point of arguments like this? I mean, how does this bolster your position?

It reminds me of people saying that Hitler was Jewish, thinking this was somehow a blow to white racists or something like that.

Capitalism happened.

I could ask the same question to race realists.

Capitalism

I cant because it would be considered racistic to even research it as it's done with Autism Level and such.

Maybe but if leftwing biased paper say that right wingers are less intellinget than their team is mostly bullshit. Even i wouldnt label left leaning people stupid. That would be just… Stupid.

Humiliation, what are you stupid

So you posted that without having an idea of how it would advance your argument?

It's in response to the fact that these attacks on niggers, and the entire attempt to vindicate "race" is ideologically motivated. The response you're expecting is for us to go "well, I guess we should kill all the non-whites". You are using pseudoscience from the 17th century to advocate for eugenics or worse because of low I-Q. We're just putting you in front of the mirror.

America is Capitalist too what's your point

That's not how it works lol

You would first have to find a way to make all arguments against you defunct. That's not happening, there's too much material saying you're full of absolute shit to ever last more than a month trying to "debunk" it, Holla Forums.

Face it you're fucking stupid

Ok

I didn't say right wingers as a whole were dumb. I said conservatives and racists were.

bahahahahah
you have lost all credibility, troll. As if I am taking your advice on genetics

Jeez it's one of these threads again

youtube.com/watch?v=et7OCdd9rgY

OP

OP

Remember the guy who invented genetics? Look him up and how he ended when he said that genetics = intelligence

Still awaiting your reply on Thomas Sankara, OP. At least look into him later.

That's not an argument.

No, weird shit like that is on you.

Instead of sticking with your position about the limitation of Autism Level tests, you want to add in something like this out of spite.

It's similar to "race doesn't exist", then seamlessly transitioning into disparagement of white people.

It's inconsistent.

OP
not sure if stupid or troll

Read wiki - genetics

Not sure if OP is racist or just dumb

LOL READ WIKI??? GENETICS??

Its dumb and biased and peer review doesnt mean shit, right??

As to prove that your human accomplishments, intelligence and behaviour is not determined by your race, faggot

Has anyone ever advanced this position, btw?

Its OP!

Hello yes OP, i have a peer reviewed study to prove your case. The peer in question is me.

Yes.
Lee et al. 2008: "We caution against making the naive leap to a genetic explanation for group differences in complex traits, especially for human behavioral traits such as Autism Level scores"

AAA 1998: "For example, 'Evidence from the analysis of genetics (e.g., DNA) indicates that most physical variation, about 94%, lies within so-called racial groups. Conventional geographic 'racial' groupings differ from one another only in about 6% of their genes. This means that there is greater variation within 'racial' groups than between them.'"

Keita, S O Y; Kittles, Royal, Bonney, Furbert-Harris, Dunston, Rotimi; Royal, C D M; Bonney, G E; Furbert-Harris, P; Dunston, G M; Rotimi, C N (2004). "Conceptualizing human variation". Nature Genetics. 36 (11s): S17–S20. doi:10.1038/ng1455. PMID 15507998. Modern human biological variation is not structured into phylogenetic subspecies ('races'), nor are the taxa of the standard anthropological 'racial' classifications breeding populations. The 'racial taxa' do not meet the phylogenetic criteria. 'Race' denotes socially constructed units as a function of the incorrect usage of the term.

Keita, S O Y; Kittles, Royal, Bonney, Furbert-Harris, Dunston, Rotimi; Royal, C D M; Bonney, G E; Furbert-Harris, P; Dunston, G M; Rotimi, C N (2004). "Conceptualizing human variation". Nature Genetics. 36 (11s): S17–S20. doi:10.1038/ng1455. PMID 15507998. Modern human biological variation is not structured into phylogenetic subspecies ('races'), nor are the taxa of the standard anthropological 'racial' classifications breeding populations. The 'racial taxa' do not meet the phylogenetic criteria. 'Race' denotes socially constructed units as a function of the incorrect usage of the term.

Harrison, Guy (2010). Race and Reality. Amherst: Prometheus Books. Race is a poor empirical description of the patterns of difference that we encounter within our species. The billions of humans alive today simply do not fit into neat and tidy biological boxes called races. Science has proven this conclusively. The concept of race (…) is not scientific and goes against what is known about our ever-changing and complex biological diversity.

Roberts, Dorothy (2011). Fatal Invention. London, New York: The New Press. The genetic differences that exist among populations are characterized by gradual changes across geographic regions, not sharp, categorical distinctions. Groups of people across the globe have varying frequencies of polymorphic genes, which are genes with any of several differing nucleotide sequences. There is no such thing as a set of genes that belongs exclusively to one group and not to another. The clinal, gradually changing nature of geographic genetic difference is complicated further by the migration and mixing that human groups have engaged in since prehistory. Human beings do not fit the zoological definition of race. A mountain of evidence assembled by historians, anthropologists, and biologists proves that race is not and cannot be a natural division of human beings.

PIC RELATED
PIC RELATED
STOP AND READ THIS PIC
PIC RELATED
PIC RELATED

You seem very upset.

How would it do that? Is anyone making an argument that race is the sole determinant factor of those attributes? It would be a response to that, but I've never seen anyone make that argument.

Do you have a source for someone making that argument?

Maybe you didn't understand what I asked for. Let's give it another go.

Has anyone ever advanced the position that there is a set of genes that is exclusive to one racial group and not another?

I'm not calling you a faggot because I'm mad. I'm calling you a faggot because you're acting like a faggot.

It's what OP is doing lad.

Yes, OP. Which is why we're """"debating"""" him

No it's not. I've been on Holla Forums many, many times. The policy implications are to remove the subhumans. Holla Forums goes a step further.

It's not "race doesn't exist". It's "race is a social construct", it's not representative of human biological diversity. You can scream "LEWONTIN'S FALLACY" all you want, but this misrepresents the conception of race as defining homogenous populations within and heterogeneous in between. Even the 2007 Witherspoon study found that the individuals were biologically dissimilar 30% of the time when subcontinental populations are used, which is more or less when Lewontin said. This was followed up by the Rosenberg study in 2008 that analyzed 640,000 SNP's and confirmed the exact numbers Lewontin first claimed apportioned the less than 1% genetic variation in humans. Vindicating "race" involves changing the definition of race to something completely different than it actually is. Fst is not a great indicator either because it obscures genetic distance.

So one can talk about the social construct of race while acknowledging there is no clear biological demarkation.

STOP ARGUING WITH OP
OBVIOUS TROLL OR PLAIN STUPID
REQUESTS PROOFS, AND PEER REVIEWED JOURNALS HAVE BEEN PROVIDED:

HE WILL CLAIM THAT GENETICS DO NOT WORK THE WAY PEER REVIEWED PAPERS CLAIM.

HE WILL CITE WIKIPEDIA AS PROOF THAT

STOP DISCUSSING MATTERS WITH TROLLS
REPORT TO MODS

Yes it means its literal bullshit and i dont know where you got it's peer reviewed.

Please go back to reddit

STOP DISCUSSING WITH OBVIOUS TROLL
REPORT TO YOUR FRIENDLY LEFTYPOL MOD

seeing as i've met the old gods, i'd agree.

i'm here because rhea named me anarchy but i'm a Holla Forumsock caught up in shit he doesn't understand.

well, not totally anyone want to come with me to a lake on the eclipse?
you know be apart of something greater.

that is the fundamental assumption at the heart of racialism, or otherwise how would you categorize people into distinct racial groupings? You'd otherwise have to use a variant, arbitrary threshold about how much of one trait and not another you feel should belong to a group you just made up

Yes and please show OP a youtube video on how to kill yourself and relabel it saving whitey on your way out.

Indeed i am racist i truly dont want to live with black people. That's all i ask for

Not peer reviewed. Next Argument.

Yes. This is literally how race was first conceived. Racialist have just shifted the goal post so that they can still use their 17th century taxonomy.

Can you explain how taxonomy is done then?

I mean, do subspecies of wolves or other animals have unique genes exclusive to them that mark them as being subspecies? If so, I've never heard of it.

I'm looking for a source. For example, a scientist who believes in race who says there is a gene that is unique to each race.

OP can barely string a sentence together. I was looking for a real source, since Dorothy Roberts never had to deal with OP.

>(>last week I got banned for two weeks)
Top kek

I reported him with that line. Never forget that Anonymous is a witty guy!

I meant double helix DNA James Watson. Sorry again i didnt knew i have to be this specific becasue apparently you guys dont know what sarcasm is.

This quote is straight from wiki from him.

be sure to request a 90 day ban when reporting this thread, comrades

well, its weird, but if the goal is health, 1st cousins only have a slight increase in birth defects compared to a complete stranger of the same race.
now if you fuck your cousins for generations… you'll have some club footed kids. but just once in a long while isnt going to cause any problems.

report thread and when doing so, kindly ask the mods for a 90 day ban on this idiot

please read this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller–Urey_experiment
only God can invent genetics

Humans rediscover gods creations i agree.

Leftcucks in full blown meltdown mode calling for bans.

#btfo

as opposed his """"""evidence"""""" being debunked?

Right.