Recommendation thread

I'm looking for a singleplayer game to break my multiplayer addiction that's

My gaydar is going off the charts right now.

Castlevania III.

I'm looking for a game that
>

Devil May Cry 3 and Ace Combat 5.

With Ace Combat it's recommended to play 4 first with the tutorial, however not everyone can emulate it.

Maybe you should stop looking in the mirror? Sorry user, i just had to.

Gaydar works off of radio waves not light, retard.

I enjoyed NEOScavenger, the presentation isn't something to write home about but surviving is fun, you can be a hobo oper8tor and combat is simple yet efficient.
There's a storyline to follow but the game doesn't punish you that much for playing it at your own pace. The advantage is that it could run on a literal toaster and doesn't weigh too much.

Well you can't even use radio waves to find someone's homosexuality anyways.

I'd recommend Op play Zero and then 5, since 5v spoils the bombing from Zero.

Should have also asked, what are your favorite games OP? Singleplayer or multiplayer.

Fallout 1, 2, Tactics and NV, Urban Assault, Interstate '76, SM64, Mischief Makers, Wild Arms, The Outfoxies and M.U.G.E.N fighters.
The multiplayer games are Goldeneye Source, TF2 and CS 1.6.

And that's ignoring the obvious it's coming from Sweden argument.

You're right, we need voltage. Lots of voltage.

You can, but it involves destructive testing.
Their death throes have a certain flamboyancy to them. You learn to recognize it after a while.

I miss the old days.

Its considered a meme game at this point but Dark Souls fits your criteria perfectly.

Well if you like CRPGs you could always play games such as Baldur Gates 1&2, Icewind Dale 1&2, Planescape Torment. You could also try other Obsidian games such as KOTOR 2(though I am one of the few who enjoyed KOTOR 1 as well), Vampire Masquerade and Alpha Protocol.
You might also enjoy Gothic 1&2, and if you want to play them, play them in order.
Well for JRPGS that aren't Final Fantasy, these's Grandia 1&2, Lunar 1&2, Breath of Fire 3&4, SMT Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga or Devil Summoner. I recommend starting with Digital Devil Saga if you want to try out the SMT series.
Haven't heard of the game, and from some gameplay on Youtube, I don't know maybe Contra or Jazz Jackrabbit

Maybe Red Orchestra? I don't know many multiplayer games.

Hope this helps OP.

Didn't mean to sage.

Thanks anons.

anti-sage negated