store.steampowered.com/app/650670/Grimoire__Heralds_of_the_Winged_Exemplar/
steamdb.info/app/650670/subs/
steamdb.info/app/650670/history/
steamcommunity.com/games/650670/announcements/detail/1431433950231082205
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Inb4 it's fucking shit.

There are fake fans?

10 days is a long time to find more microissues

A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.

HAPPENING

I like this guy.
Too bad his store page is going to be flooded with negative reviews written by subhumans who don't even like the genre.

Seems like a casual. My chair is polished and engraved like it's been under thermonuclear bombing and my eyes bleed daily since Holla Forumse entered summer.

Will this be the greatest game ever seen by human eyes?

I'm worried for all the non-neanderthals out there, the game might be too much for their minds.

We're not going to have threads all the way till he actually releases his game which will be around NEVER EVER

Fuck you, we said we'd make another thread when it's out.

This game will either forever confirm this quote or forever disprove it. This is the ultimate test.

Duke Nukem Forever already disproved it.

But DNF wasn't really delayed since they restarted the development so many times.
Grimoire's development is 20 continuous years of fixing micro issues.

There's been a lot more 404 threads lately, hasn't there?

Does this mean all the shitposting and shitflinging revolving around the game will end? I suppose all good things must come to an end eventually.

this is it. if hes gonna find a micro issue on july 31 i stop following this game and count it as non existing. i've had enough.

A game can be bad because it was rushed, a game can be delayed to fix problems. But DNF is bad because the whole production was a mess. 14 years in the making, when there's nothing there that justifies more than maybe 3 from an experienced, properly managed team.

So, we all agree Grimoire is a trainwreck, right?

We all agree you're a homosexual on a scale never before seen by humankind.

Gold face is truly dead

the only thing I'll agree to is that your waifu a shit

False

I really want this game to be good to vindicate this guys work he is such a dick, asshole and an awkward shit but fuck if I dont want this game to be everything he promised. I am not even entirely sure why.

How do you guys feel?

it's probably because you've been lied to and disappointed by basically every new game you've been interested in for the last decade

People have been shilling and shitting themselves over this "Grimoire" thing for years now.
I finally have to ask - what the fuck is it?
No, I won't google it. You explain it to me instead, faggots.

Fuck off, millennial.

I want him so destroyed by disappointment that he kills himself without even questioning the action. Have you read the sheer autism this degenerate pile of shit has posted? He's not HUMAN. He needs to be obliterated.

😳

Cleve is a national treasure whose legacy will live on through his posts and Magnum Opus. You are a flabby, autistic shitposter whose only contribution to the world is copious amounts of wank covered tissue paper and a horrible body odor. No one will mourn as your silly putty consistency body is hauled off to the landfill to be united with the rest of the world's garbage.

so it's nothing then, that's what i've gathered from glancing at these threads

Then this game will be the best game ever, because it'll be delayed for eternity.

Cleve will day sooner rather than later.

No, that's what you've gathered from looking back on your life.

Shill harder, Bruce. No one gives a fuck about this autist other than wanting to ensure his death.

that's fine and good, but where are the videogames

Fuck off autist, you are just jealous because the only mark you've left on this world are the skidmarks on the pair of underwear you've been wearing for weeks and shitty posts reminiscent of your rosebudding, prolapsed anus.

I was just kidding, but holy shit you're REALLY looking like a paid shill now.

He is just roleplaying as the autistic faggot making this pile of shit

If he is, he's doing a terrible job of it. Cleve's style is pretty distinct.

It'll be finished two month after the game's release and will have as many pages as a college textbook.

So I take it he never even thought of a manual until now?

YFW YOU NEVER DOUBTED THE CLEVE

YFW THE NONBELIEVERS WILL BE BOOTY BLASTED IN A FEW DAYS

Hello, Cleve

HES BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS YOU FUCKS

This might be the first game of 2017 I play on the day of release.
Y'know, assuming one of you bites the bullet and uploads it.

But this time its on Steam, ITS FUNALLY HAPPENING, just wait a week so you can wait a week so you can wait a week so you can wait a week

But it clearly says this is not a drill, user.

I can see it now

Fools, the real game has been in front of you the whole time! The shitposting and slapfights across multiple communities is the real treasure to be had. "Grimoire" is merely the vehicle that propels them forward.

My money is still on there being hundreds of bugs discovered mere hours after release.

It's not only practically, but theoretically impossible to create 100% bug-free software.

Counterpoint: Cleve has been on the case for years.

That has already happened

No it hasn't! Because the game was not released.

I just want a dungeon crawler that isn't filled with pointless dialogue, 3d attack animations and inane point and click puzzles. If he can make pretty much Wiz 7 but bigger and with better navigation then I'd be happy.

I already hate this faggot. What's the cause of anons calling him an autist and a degenerate? Is it furfaggotry-related?

Yeah, 20 years of development time is nice and all, but just imagine how great the game would be if he had 40 years of development time.

Also… what the fuck is pic-related about? Nudity and RPG are fine… but Anime? Memes? Casual? Just how big a shitshow are we expecting here?

Anything you can do in 40, you can make twice as good with 80 years.

Shit, just think what you could do with 160.

Also, which worser: release date keep pushing back or no release date at all?

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

Then Duke Nukem: Forever must be a masterpiece.
NEVER FORGET

Why stop there? Perfect the game in this universe, then when this universe dies, release it in the new one!

You claiming that TES III Morrowind is forever bad?
Man, glad we took so long perfecting Skyrim and releasing it on every platform we could. It's confirmed bugless and has more content in it than you could imagine, and no barriers to play whatsoever.

Wrong. All New Vegas needs is actual Legion content and it's contending with Fallout 2 for best Fallout game.

Sure thing, bud

Watch as he finds about 15 bugs he absolutely needs to fix over the time taken to make the manual.

Missed it by 6 months.

haha le epic american joke.
upvoted

>>>Holla Forums

At least he didn't invest money in this train wreck of a game

Holy shit i understand how he feels.

Since Grimoire is finally coming out :^) does that mean there's hope for Platform Masters as well?

Ulillillia is a normalfag now.

He went down hill ever since he got a normalfagbook.

That's really sad to hear.

I had Ulilillia as a friend on facebook

he posted on my wall to wish me happy birthday
I think he removed me because he doesn't like it when people post profanity or anything offensive

Well Cleve has a wife and a son. That's pretty normalfag, but he was still able to make Grimoire.

What is grimoire?and I really fucking hope it's not weebshit

Here's your spoon-feeding you fat fucking retard:
store.steampowered.com/app/650670/Grimoire__Heralds_of_the_Winged_Exemplar/

I bet every day that passes the release date increases by 26 hours.

What do you think Son of Cleve is like?

Did it come out of his wife yet?

NEVER
EVER

He's highly autistic and has some weird special snowflake syndrome where he seriously believes he is a living fossil in hte form of a Neanderthal throwback.

have another

To be fair he does operate on a level that I haven't seen in modern Homo Sapiens.

is it out yet?

They remade DNF from scratch a few times so technically it wasn't the same game

Ship of Theseus is not an argument.

So a delayed game is eventually cancelled then.

Game dev with you was fun. Let's talk again sometime.

Cleve is an American hero and has given me years of entertainment with his posts. True master of annoying humourless faggots.

What are the chances it actually comes out this time?

Read the screencaps, he submitted it for review already. Unless he pulls last minute bug fixing the chance is 99%, the 1% being steam rejecting his submission.

I think he said that steam accepted the submission so maybe a 100% chance of happening.

August 1st.

He's Australian

>Grimoire finally being released on my 30th birthday
Sheeeit

Oi Fuck off cunt this one's ours

It's funny that he says that when there's not been anything uploaded to Grimoire's Steam repo for a month.
steamdb.info/app/650670/subs/

NEVER

FUCKING

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Except it's not a Ship of Theseus you dumb twat.

That's a record update. He changed the store tags and release date, nothing else.
steamdb.info/app/650670/history/

People who haven't been its fans since its earliest development cannot be called real fans.

Well… yeah?

People did not heed my words. "Grimoire" is merely a vehicle in which to propel forth the real game, the flamewars which erupt like a volcano long dormant whenever the game is supposed to be drawing nigh. Every time Cleve teases "Grimoire" he is pulling strings, sowing the seeds of discord across countless communities. The people who refuse to open their eyes and believe in the false Dichotomy of Release vs Vaporware are led like lambs to the slaughter. How can you even begin to win at the game if you are playing basketball on a football field?

Stop shilling this shit. This is like the third thread saying it's coming out. We get it. No one cares.

A relatively large portion of the internet has cared for far longer than you've been on it. Now learn to just hide threads you don't like and fuck off.

this game DOES NOT EXIST

Are you that manchild from youtube?

How is that possible?

Born in the USA, friendo.

as if a high level autistic end boss like Cleve cares about some asperger plebian like you not being able to appreciate his work of art

The Steam Forums for this shit are a hoot.

This isn't true, you faggots. Him coping with his condition a little better and managing hold down an extremely basic job doesn't mean he's suddenly a normalfag. He's just not 100% NEET.

So you're saying mudslimes born in Sweden are Swedish? :)

He gave up on Platform Masters

By that logic the only Australians are boongs and the only burgers are Indians.

As is Mel Gibson
Doesn't Change the fact that he's the personification of the Australian Shitposter

No because we won Australian lands by conquest, so they're ours now

Emus won Straya.

user
I am going to hold your hand

We signed a treaty stating the only won Western Australia, I mean the fight didn't even reach even South Australia

The fuck is this?

Its What happens when a perfectionist tries to make a video game.

how does it feel to know you will never be this successful?

Heh, nice.

Imagine if his brain was uploaded to a computer or he'd take you on as a programming apprentice. I'd be afraid that I wasn't intelligent enough to understand his methods.

Seeing how talented and intelligent he is and then people just take advantage of him and get him to do millions of dollars worth of work for pennies in a few months time is kina sad, but if his personality was different would he still have the same skills?

He is a true savant. Also he has an advantage against John Carmack too, John married a non-white whereas Cleve married a white and reproduced.

Are you an unbeclever?

>>>/gaschamber/

No, but that 40 dollars could go to somthing nessessary.

If dubs Grimoire will never release.

Dungeon crawling is life.

True.

Not bloody likely.

Europids were in the Americas 4-7k years before the mongoloids though. But it doesn't matter, ultimately, by this logic, the Earth belongs to the Snake men and we all have to fuck off back to the Thulean Remnant.

About time somebody said it.

this game looks like crap and it's gonna shit itself like no man's buy when it comes out

The people who want to see a train wreck are still going to watch.

Well. Except its niche genre for hipsters. Its not going to shit. No man's buy targeted million times larger audience.

One week left.

Except on torrents :^)

Only one week left! oops found another bug

It's going to be marked down to $2.99 by the end of the year anyway.

Do you think Cleve gives a fuck about sales? He is making a blobber in modern CoD/Skyrim times. It is for the fans.

All I'll say is that you fucks better provide a torrent link when (if) this game comes out. I'm sure this guy is autistic enough to let me pay him on his website or paypal or something so I don't have to go through Steam to get it assuming it's any good.

I'm still debating whether I should get this or not. I never played Wizardry or any game like it.

Go play Wizardry 8, NOW!

Then why isn't it free?

Neanderthals weren't commies.

Do what said but try a tile based one first. The others are going to feel really bad if you go into 8 right off the bat.

So neanderthals give a fuck about sales?

In his mind, he's made the most important game ever made. Giving it away would cheapen it and break that fantasy. He will never do that, the fantasy is his life. It's why he can't bring himself to release it.

Fucking Mark.

Is it worth it to play Wiz 6 and 7 in order to import your guys?

Alright, I will give it a shot.

If you can stomach the old school design and lack of production values, yes.

I'm very skeptical about this
on one hand there's no way he playtested a 600 hour long game properly, a lot of stuff will probably be broken and will need lots of updates

on the other hand if I pirate it getting the patches and updates will be a hassle. But I don't want to pay 35$ for this.

looks fun, i'll probably pirate it

Not Mark's fault, apparently some faggot made a post in a thread about to fall off page 15 at bumplimit.

I didn't bother to import my Wizardry 6 party into 7 because it sucked, but apparently there are some easter eggs if you so some stuff or hold on to some items.

As for playing 6 and 7, I have only finished 6 and it's a mixed bag. My two biggest problems are the interface and the "hardcore" nature of the game. The interface is OK at first, but once it comes to managing items it becomes such a pain that I couldn't even be bothered to keep up with the items I found most of the time.

By "hardcode" nature I mean design decisions that don't do anything other than waste your time. Have fun rebooting the game for an hour to create the party you want because the game doesn't let you re-roll. When levelling up your stat increases are entirely random, so people will often save before a fight and re-load their game if they don't get the stat increases they want. And you want certain stats to increase so you can switch classes appropriately. None of it makes the game harder, just more tedious. On the other hand, if you are willing to wast the time you can really exploit the fuck out of the system. I set the difficulty to easy in 6 and just went through the game without caring. In 7 I instead decided to open the save file in a hex editor and swap shit stat increases for the ones I wanted. The interface in 7 is great though, it makes the game actually enjoyable.

How doesn't this game have a wikipedia article at this point? It's pretty much older than normalfag internet. I guess because it's in the NEVER EVER category.

Maybe he doesn't have a friend on Wikipedia to make one. If an editor doesn't like you he'll scrub any reference of your shit from WP

Most Wizardry games and 80s PC games in general have really paltry Wikipedia articles and I'd imagine it's because there isn't an endless supply of e-celebs to remind us they exist and how we should buy McDonalds toys with computer chips in them.

Yeah, I don't even know why it came to mind. I wonder if the madman wrote up his own article at a point and it got buleted.

I love the theme of the Gold version of Wizardry 7, there is just something about it that is amazing and I was immediately hooked to playing the game as soon as I heard it. I was disappointed there wasn't an entire soundtrack of good stuff for the game.

Because wikipedia is slightly nuts and grimoire is not notable according to them.

I can't wait to make my waifu/husbando party

yiffe

Got banned from the grimoire forurms for telling a guy that paying 50 bucks for an hour of fun from a game is fucking retarded.

A CRPG. A real one. No not like Skyrim. Think Wizardry or Might and Magic.

God damn I want to drill Bob until we're both sweaty and out of cum

Lol what a faget. I've made over 20 shitposts so far and haven't been banned. Try being subtle next time.

You and me both

How big is he flaccid?

1 and a half inches.

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT.

That's not very biig at all

Of course not, he's fully erect there and he's still tiny.

Lol

steamcommunity.com/games/650670/announcements/detail/1431433950231082205

>>>/out/

I wonder if i should feel worried about him mentioning skyrim.

My day won't be complete unless SOME ac villager laughs at my cock

People who aren't even part of the game's community will bitch about price literally in first week. It will be $36 on launch week, and then $40 until the end of times. Is he really expecting anyone buying his game after a month? I know few games that are completely forgotten because of exceptional prices, this one isn't going to be an exception.
I expect dev bust into tears and rage. He fucking expects his products to be treated like AAA masterpiece.

I know the game is probably well made, but this is going to be a disaster.

40 bux isn't AAA but damn that's a steep price.

For 50 years of hard work it's nothing.

I've seen games sell for $30 before without ever doing weird sales and shit (it was like 10% discount at most). Selling for $40 isn't too odd either. Also, when it comes to Wizardry type games with shittons of content, the market is very small and everything else is pretty much old as fuck and already played or dogshit. It wouldn't surprise me at all if his game sells at $40, and I doubt he's going to hit the mainstream market by dropping his price to $20. Pretty much zero competition and the demand's fairly inelastic, so low prices and sales aren't going to do jack shit to improve his earnings. He's probably going to start high and keep it high so that he makes money from whoever does buy it.

He's not aiming for the indieshit popularity contest of 80% discount supersales and humble bundles and whatever the fuck awful profit margin you make in exchange for patting yourself on the back that a lot of people bought your 3rd-rate indie trash game (and probably never played it). He has pretty much zero competition, a serious product, and a small market, so he can charge a full price to the people who actually play that kind of game, and since he's just 1 guy he will probably make a solid amount of cash doing it too. He only needs 10k sales to make like $280,000 after valve does their 30% cut. If he makes 40k sales he just earned himself a million dollars. He doesn't even need to split the earnings. It's all his. Bank.

So the secret is really charging full price, not lowering it, and slowly selling like 100k copies worldwide over the course of 2-3 years. He might do better and he might do worse.

But the problem is that he isn't going to lower the price ever. Even stranger of sword city lowered the price to $20 eventually. Grimrock now is $15, grimrock 2 - $24. Those games are much safer investement of money than Grimoire. Even in the long run.

There are no investors here. Only consumers. And being willing to lower your price can result in a lot of people waiting a long time for a big sale before they buy it. Maybe he'll discount it eventually in like 5 years, but charging full price and keeping it there is actually the smart move here if you actually want to earn money.

Except negative reaction from consumers, "negative" score on the description and zero support from steam for not participating in sales will lead to loads of refunds.

You honestly sound like you're delusional and desperate for sales. These days if you want your review to matter on steam you need to buy the game on steam at which point you already paid full price. And steam doesn't have some weird hatred of games that don't participate in sales as you so imaginatively assert. I suppose you could buy the game, drop a review, and refund it before the time is up, but I'm not sure your review would last (seriously, if you have like 3 hours on a game that boasts like 600+ hours it means you barely played it, and if you rage about the price there's a decent argument that your review is just whining that has nothing to do with game quality, so those reviews can get removed pretty easy) and I doubt you'll find enough people giving a shit about Grimoire, desperately wanting low prices, and being willing to tempbuy the game to wreck the review scores.

Just admit you're sore that Grimoire won't be doing sales and move on.

Not like i am going to reject that claim. I do want that shit to sell, so we can harvest more dungeon crawl fans in the future. So better games can come out later.

When it comes to this shit, it either sells full price or it doesn't sell at all. Changing the price tag barely makes a difference in sales. Increasing sales boils down more to word of mouth and media coverage. Cleve might actually do okay on the media coverage front, since his game is basically legendary vaporware, so an actual release could make news on a lot of sites.

Not if nobody actually buys it.

When you're the only new game of that genre on the market, at least new game, its a smart move.

Took a look at it
From a regular viewpoint, looks pretty cool.
From every single other viewpoint ala normalfag and bignose mcbusinessman:
This sack of garbage is never going to make money. Who the fuck likes this type of game? Stupid nerds.

I just played a demo and this game is basically turn based eye of beholder with 8 party members. Controls and interface are nice, the game's very cheesy, but i warn you, people aren't going to love those wizardry 6-7 tier graphics. Graphically its even worse than M&M6. This price tag is going to be criticized very hard. There's practically nothing to look at. It could be run on fucking snes if interface was butchered.

Its funny how such simple game like "the quest" blow grimoire out of the water.

Has this trainwreck released yet? Is it even good? Is it even worth making fun of?

Only dicksuckers emerged, who are going to praise self proud dev.

so this……is the power of pc……

Could be worse. He could have decided to go even more retro and do everything in white lines. And still ask $40 for it.

Obligatory.

At least it's open world

But its not. It just has 189 dungeon maps divided between few hub worlds. Some are optional, but the things you need to do in those dungeons to complete the game are specified.

Dev admitted by the way, that technically game hasn't gone too far from "super demo" of 2013. He says game's the same, but without bugs and with more content.

So you really should play the demo.

Horizon is a piece of shit, but are people honestly surprised that it isn't infinitely expansive or something? Games have been using invisible boundaries to keep people within the game world for literally decades now.

What was bad about Horizon? I really liked killing the robots and the one or two boss fights in it were fun. It was a nice romp through a fun sci-fantasy world, and the grass looked good.

Felt painfully bland, like it was assembled almost entirely from prebuilt, focus-group-approved components.

If this game has mod support and appears to attract as much autism as it does, I'm sure there will be people/autismos will be lined up to make graphical overhauls for it for free.

This. Also, the main character had a fat face (seriously, she had the face of a fat person on the body of a fit and actually physically capable woman) and was voiced by Ashley fucking Burch, and it was full of SJW shit writing. And it had the amazingly shitty luck of being Sony's Zelda killer releasing less than a week before Nintendo dropped a new console with a new Zelda game that turned out to be a far better game in every respect.

She's modeled after that cunt that played Ygritte in GoT. Also, the story of the game is full of pozz.

I'm ready to eat crow, daddy.

Rose Leslie doesn't have a fat face. Seriously, look at the fucking jowls on the two of them and compare. It's like looking at a fat chick who's badly photoshopped their face on to someone else.

This is the IRL actress. They are similarly ugly.

That comment is so good. Cleve has been a shitposter since usenet days.

Yeah demo is fuckhuge. If you can't wait for grimoire just play the demo.

so what is Grimoire? this is the first time im hearing about this

Its the result of 24 years of uncontrolled autism

well aye, i can see that, but other than that what is it?

normally i don't really play games like this, but the way is guy was talking makes me think that he might kill me if i dont

Cleve is an elitist befitting a place like Holla Forums the price point is simply another barrier to entry to keep out the unworthy. I respect his level of dedication to not caring for the mass appeal or acceptance.

And dirty his on some filthy non-neanderthal? No, you're not worthy of the honor of being killed by Cleve.

He's gonna die before the game releases isnt he?

lel

Biggest scam hype I've seen since No Man's Sky. I'll fuck my ass if this game ever actually releases.

According to him, it wouldn't matter since he's already uploaded the game to Steam. Steam's database reports no updates in the past month, though.I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the whatever shitshow happens, be it release or another delay.

Screencapping, can't wait to see you fuck your own ass

A big shitpost.

What resolution is the massive collage gonna be to hold all the non-beclevers?

I just realized, does that baby have a dick?

I'm not sure. Could be just a shadow, but it's not shadowed right in that case, yet it doesn't really look like a penis either. Is this intentional? Is that another of Cleve's shotposts? To fuck the shade so that everyone has to do a doubletake?

As one final shitpost, Cleve should pretend to delay the game the day it's supposed to come out.

Well, I kind of wished this game could be made. But now it's just vaporware too, since the developer couldn't really make people care about it.

And some more info.

Let's be real here. 600+ hours of gameplay and 240+ maps is a fucking investment.

I've played two games longer than 600 hours. I promise you, those two games were not 600 hours long. Most people who raid in MMOs don't even play games that long. To play 6 hours of the game every day would take a minimum of 100 days. If you played it religiously every weekend, say 30 hours of weekend play, it'd take half a year to complete it.

Maybe 2 people will complete everything. Old RPGs of this style normally don't even get full playthroughs on Youtube. People who do document this game or write FAQs or guides will literally play this game for 6000 hours, so you won't even be able to read about the game for a long time.

So yeah, anybody buying this game is an investor. There is no way to properly consume a product of this size when you can't even have a discussion on party compositions because nobody has played the game to completion more than once within the first year.

Unless it's a shit claim and it's like 120 hours or something, but the demo implies otherwise.

I played dota 2 for close to 2000 hours. 600 is nothing to me now

I really hope this doesn't get normalfags interested in Grimoire.

No but the Kotaku article will

Except when you get bored. Eventually it will just turn into stat jerk off. Might also warn you there's no level cap and multiclass sistem with elite classes unlocked later.
Its basically a dungeon crawler disgaea.

Don't compare Grimoire to jrpg shit

Don't compare Disgaea to jrpg shit. What you are getting is very similar to this.

This looks like the cover to a pretentious spiritual band.

NIS shills please leave, Disgaea was never good. The only reason people played them was because autism and people really liked horse dick jokes in the localization for some god awful reason. If the series actual had any redeeming qualities NIS would have never forced the creator to leave the company by killing is pension

are you going senile? he never said the word good on his post he is just pointing similarities

To what?

To disgaea

Where are they?

The no level cap and stat jerk off in late game.

You made it to late game already?
Torrent?

Pretty sure disgaea is more procedurally generated shit. Grimoire's maps are all handcrafted by its autistic developer.

Sounds like a good deal, is anyone really too poor to pay $36 for 20 years of a man's life?

Tbh i think 10% is not enough of a discount for anyone to care. Someone who was gonna buy it day one is gonna buy it, and someone who wasnt, is still not going to buy it. He should have made it 25% off, to at least make the discount worth somthing.

To be fair his demo has enough content that anyone that was interested could just play that to see if they like it.

You think we're going to have to make a cycle thread if the game actually comes out? I mean most games have their discussion die out in a few weeks. This game probably has enough "content" to last several months.

If a cyclical is made it should be done on the day of release, just in case another pico-issue pops up between now and August 1.

The thread made to discuss the game when it's out will no doubt reach 300 in less than 6 hours. I don't follow this game closely and even I can see that.

im going to pirate it.

There is no doubt in my mind that will happen, hopefully Mark or someone else understands that.

So?

You are assuming that people read kotaku, that the kotaku article will be any good, and that the readerbase contains any wizardry fans.

Someone should go through this thread and screenshot all the hope before it releases to make a fail compilation when it turns out the game is shit.

So August 1st, is that Australian time?

What are the chances this game will be full of autism in the dialog and such? I'm playing the game for that alone.

It is August 1st, PST.

maybe I'll try it

That pose looks familiar.

Hello.

So another week

Its gonna have to stack up against system shock 2, wiz 6-8, and deus ex. i think i can

He said it was already uploaded to the depot.
Enjoy your micro issues.

i-its coming out… right, guys? it is right?
there is n-nothing to worry… about, am i right fellow grimourers? fellow clevers?

Nice time zone, faggot.

The store page lists aug 1st as the release date now. Its habbening.

New bread will need to be made.

a

e

ae

e

adsf

eeeeeeeeeee

I am watching you, scum

eadsf

Who's gonna get the get?

Sorry, just wanted to see if I could get a response from a dead thread.

s

fag

aef

ef

YOU FUCKING NIGGER!

So you couldnt even have the common deceny to wait a bit before the get

heh

Sorry fam, just wanted to ruin the pace in the other Grimoire thread.

user plz