Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/581630/Sword_With_Sauce_Alpha/
github.com/stax76/staxrip/blob/master/md/changelog.md
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kessel_Run
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh boy here comes the daily dump of reposts of the last 2 years
get a life webm fags

Video games

Yeah Holla Forums is all about video games.

and nothing of value was lost

Hmmm. That's really ….. my cup of tea really.

That's a girl right?

I want this. What is this?

plz give me this

actually forgot that games name, but it's some early access game

store.steampowered.com/app/581630/Sword_With_Sauce_Alpha/

link was in webm

neat

fuckin Raiz, what a guy

He's dead Jim.

Because I value my privacy nigger, and you should too. Get a $5 Linux VPS and put your favourite voice chat on it. Bam, Discord is kill

Fuck this cunt.

Why are you linking actually reddit tier garbage, get the fuck out.

All of your webms are garbage, fuck off.

A classic. Never found out what the movie is called, the one with a creepy Frodo lookin motherfucker.

made me kek

those are called pig tails. because only little children and ugly pigs wear them.

also yes that's a man, faggot.

God dammit, I need to find the source on all these with sound.

I love this guy. Got more?

Cry harder, leftist.

How ironic, dipshit.

any mods yet that give it the AI from GTA4? gta5 is unplayable if you want to just fuck around and have fun.

I couldn't watch the videos for this shitty game. It made me so mad that someone made such stupid, random garbage and tried to sell it to people.

rip mein sides

I have no idea why this man was fired from Destructoid, he clearly knows how all gamers are

Not a clue why he was let go

I went through this dudes whole channel in the couple days after I found it. Good shit.

Oh man, you can even see the tears in his eyes

I would request if someone have any Over the Garden Wall webms. Please.

That had to be mocapped, right? Those legs are are eerily realistic

It's rotoscoped. The animator traced over footage of the singer dancing.

It looks better than Aku no Hana.

Another gondola on the pile.

Doesn't surprise me, most anime has poor animation. Good art, but poor animation.

He's even showing off his hitler dubs.

its called rotoscoping you mongoloid

New trailer for the BF1 dlc.

That looks great, but do people play?

~32 people are playing it right now

That polygon guy would shit himself.

cs:go is very badly balanced. Stopped playing it like 2 years ago, that game can eat a dick.

It's a lot better now than it used to be, but the Five-Seven is still a joke.

i thought they ate sharks

I'm not feeling so well.

Jesus christ Xmedia Recode is awful. And webm for idiots is broken due to AV desync. I should probably learn to use that that command line tool.

ffmpeg? That one is not perfect either.

Xmedia Recode isn't perfect (for example, the fact that you can only have preset options for frames per second) but there really isn't that much wrong with it.

sauce?

do you remember the name of the comedy group?

here

Maski Show

Yeah, ffmpeg

Well yes, there isn't anything broken on a fundamental level, except it's using outdated libraries and it's stunningly slow. I'll have to fool around with it tomorrow to see if there is any reasonable chance of unfucking it performance wise.

Gee user, It's not like the second vid had a fucking titlescreen or anything.

Xmedia Recode is a fucking abortion. I'm stuck with a version that is over a year old because if I try to update to a version even a single number higher then the 2-pass encoding stops working and the audio starts sounding like it playing in a tin can regardless of what settings I change.

WebM for Retards is perfectly fine if you're encoding to VP8, but starts to crap its pants a bit when working with VP9; the built-in bitrate calulation doesn't work for shit, it disregards your settings if it deems them too low. But that can be worked around if you do you own calulations and you know what you're doing and fuck around with the command line in the "advanced" tab, that's where you can change the settings that aren't available in the GUI, like making the sound mono or changing the encoding quality, and even tweaking the minimum and maximum bitrate (feel free to lower the minimum, be careful about raising the maximum if you have a filesize limit to hit).

FFMPEG, very powerful, what both XMR and WfR are based ion, to varying success. If you see a WebM and wonder "How the fuck did they fit this in that filesize?", odds are that particular wizard used FFMPEG. Its only got a command line interface out of the box and it's not exactly intuitive to use.

I think that your best bet would be fucking about with the "quality" and CPU settings, since I think XMR used the "placebo" settings by default, you know, the setting that is of infinitesimally better quality than the next one up but infinitely slower to encode? Oh, you wanted to encode a 10 second 720p VP9 WebM, here, have one frame every 4 seconds on your 8-core system, fuckface.

Works on my machine

Xmedia Recode how to make a webm guy here, I switched to Staxrip and used these settings because I get better results now

Example, this is only 2400 bit rate, in the past you would need 2800-3000 to make it look this good

Again I think it's because Staxrip uses experimental builds and not just FFMPEG releases

I like how this games player base is so terrible you can get repeated POTG's while doing anything else in another window

I am using premiere, that shit get's so rarely updated, I feel like I am way behind everyone else regarding quality.

excellent taste

Premiere plugin has not been updated since 2015

Staxrip is updated with every new release of any new encoder update ATM

github.com/stax76/staxrip/blob/master/md/changelog.md

Nice for you.

I only ever use XMR for WebMs if I want to reencode the audio in a clip without touching the video.

Will have to check out Staxrip, had heard about it but never looked into it.

My usual method is to open a source file in Avidemux and straight cut out the stream if what I want happens to begin with a keyframe. if it doesn't I do a quick x264 encode at CRF 15 and then continue on to run that file through either WfR or FFMPEG if I want a VP8 or VP9.

Its one of the doom9 projects being run by the community, and they're always up to date any the best new versions of encoding tools etc, staxrip since 2016 has dominated the scene if you want to do the best encodes without messing with command line

Thanks user, I need to rewatch this so bad

he is working on it again, I think there was one updated in early 2017 and according to his website that plugin got updated in June
The only suspicious thing is that the new installer is way smaller than the previous one. Version 1.0.3 was 5mb, 1.1.0 is only 2mb. No idea if this is good or bad.

Starting with 2017 he finally got all the bugs ironed out with VP9 and the experimental FFMPEG builds

Probably removed old code for Nvidia CUDA and openCL for Cuda, since Nvidia stopped supporting it

damn, 26:34 at 11.9mb. That has to be the best webm I saw so far. There are other long webm's, but they are either black and white or have barely any movement.

Why doesn't anybody make a UI for ffmpeg?
I'm no programmer, but are you telling me a man/group can program an extremely powerful video conversion tool, but cannot for the life of them design a UI?

nope, it's still there, although I didn't see any activity on my GPU when I was rendering.

Yeah I made it with Staxrip I think 1.5.1.0

Staxrip is just an UI for FFMPEG

Nvidia drivers since late 2015 with Windows 10 have disabled all CUDA extensions

I am still using a old ass amd 6950. Build a new computer last year, got a i5 6600k. Was going to buy a rx480, but people told me to wait for the rx490 so I just used my old gpu instead and am waiting since that for a new amd gpu. Hope rx vega will speed up rendering webm's.

oh wait, I'd confused the plug-in option with adobe Encoder option

GPU's do dick all for rendering unless you're using GPU rendering, literally the only thing GPU assist does for current rendering pipeline is grabs the current frame, and even in 2017 it's prone to fucking that up and you should just turn it off

D:\Users\Subzy

you got a source on that?

A gpu doesn't help much? Well that fucking sucks. Well, it's to early to upgrade my computer right now, but next time I upgrade my computer I chose a high end cpu over a high end gpu.

I'm replacing my i7 5820K with a Ryzen 1700x next month, mostly due to the thing being so fucking out of date

welp you've found me out: I'm unoriginal!
You could already see my name in the SkyDrift webms.

This is going to take forever, isn't it?

Yeah

Also

You should only need like 200 tops unless it's 60FPS

This was only 400 bitrate and its res is 6x the size

This song is funny.

Have anymore unsecured webcam goofs? I liked that one.

I bet that most of the SOCs out there can handle a TS server.

still looks kinda shit

looks fine to me

Jesus.

Free as in freedom, how does it feel wincuck?

Those are some hot webms

thats furry as shit, yo

Bitch never left the fucking game or muted the mic. Went straight to attention whoring. 1000% deserved it.

This seems extremely dangerous AND THEY JUST KEEP FUCKING GOING FUCK YEAH

lt dan swept the living shit out of him. What a dick

Music is ass and a half but that gameplay looks gud

lel, online harassment is always deserved. The internet wouldn't be the same without it.

the volume on your psycho clips are really low. If you're the one who rendered them you may want to give them an audio boost.

But wouldn't that fuck with the audio quality?

SHOW ME YA MOVES

the audio quality is determined by its bitrate, just like video. An audio track's volume is independent of its bitrate. I can use Vegas Pro right now to render out a video with super high audio quality at 5% max volume, or super shitty audio quality blasting at full.
In any case, there's no way the volume in those psycho clips is the native volume of the audio in the movie. Someone somewhere turned it way too low.

Since I heard of this loudness war I try to stay away from these kind of things. I don't want anything to get lost in the process. I didn't turn the audio down, if someone turned it down it must have been the guy who made the torrent. But when I compare it to the other movies I pirated it doesn't really sound much quieter.

Nice one.

I can't take any credit for that, not my webm, also not my file name.

that guy is simply giving the appearance of a bumbling moron, which should be fairly obvious but doesn't hurt to remind people
if anyone actually did any number of the things he does, especially with the car battery, they'd be dead.

Color me shocked yo

good webms

of the few women who fight professionally and have gone head to head with a man, several of them were asked at one point or another about the woman v man matchup if it comes to actual violence. Pretty much all of them essentially said "i'd never want to get into a serious, violent fight with a man, ever." One or two of them mentioned that even after years of training, they would only barely be keeping neck and neck with a guy who didn't know shit about fighting, but he was simply bigger and stronger.
The women who genuinely think they can "take a guy on" have never actually done so.

Loudness war is a myth thought up by retards with too much free time

Also the louder/normalized the audio is to 0dB the less bitrate you can use for the same discernible quality

I'm not talking about women getting into fist fights, I'm talking about women who grow up in school and never learned to fight their own battles such as arguments etc without crying to some guy to fix their problems for them, more so when they argue with other men and their first reaction to losing an argument is "I'm a get my boyfriend to beat you up"

Just listen to the video, first thing she does is start crying and lying about the harassment when she started it, lying about the length of it, then changes to "I'M GET MY BOYFRIEND TO KICK YOUR ASS" etc

well yeah. just look at feminism. you want to make a feminist salty? just reveal to her how her ideology, which claims that women are equal to men in every way, doesn't seek to forcibly establish equality or anything else the feminists want; all it does is screech at men to give them what they demand. If they genuinely thought and acted like they were equals, they would succeed in their endeavors and take steps to accomplish things, but they don't. They whine and complain and demand that equality be given to them, rather than actually earning it themselves. If you need equality to be given to you, you aren't fucking equal.

I don't think it is a myth, you can compare different cd's to each other and see the problems yourself. I buy a lot of songs from bandcamp and beatport, and a lot of songs suffer from this loudness war bullshit.

Let me clarify more on the "Loudness war"

Retards give examples where they play like regee music, and then they turn up the horns to overpower the organs etc and they go "SEE IT RUINS THE MUSIC"

Except studios don't do that, they produce the track to what they feel sounds best, and then they normalize 0dB or -2dB to bring the entire track, not just part of the track, the entire track up in volume so it's normalized when played back over your stereo vs everything else you hear

Repeat, loudness war is bullshit

That's some retard throwing the songs through a compressor, not normalising audio

That remains to be proven. I'll see if I can find the 1991 version of smells like teen spirit + the 2011 version. Anyway, I sometimes put music I bought into audition and some of them seem to be pretty bad. Got a 64mb aiff track here, bought it from beatport and it's way to loud.

This fucker is an outright fucking retarded muppet

I just pulled one of my videos off youtube and compared it to the source audio and the waveform is almost the exact minus some lower quality due to 220bit AAC to 127 AAC

This muppet knows absolutely nothing what he is talking about

If you don't believe me test it for yourself, upload a 128bitrate AAC and to youtube, then download it from youtube after encoding and try it

I am not an audio expert, but what I see in this videos seems to make sense to me. I have attached a sound that sounds retarded here

He is a muppet if he thinks youtube is participating in the "Loudness war"

For an audio engineer he sure can't tell the difference between audio levels and just general compression of sticking high quality audio into youtube and having it chewed up into 126 bitrate AAC to save space

Who said that? the guy in the 40 min video? I didn't watch that one yet. But I don't think other people imply this. The idea is that audio… I don't know what these people are called, but the guys who make music make it louder so it sounds better on phones and radio, which in return fucks up details.

Normalizing audio means raising up the volume of the entire track to match a peak, normally studio engineers aim for 0dB or -2dB, the standard since 2000 is -2dB since blowing out amps was a problem in early 1990's

What he's talking about is dynamic compression, where it makes quiet sounds louder and loud sounds quieter, this isn't done to be some "Evil thing by companies" it's done according to the studio engineers tastes on what they feel is a better sounding version of the track

And studio engineers have always fucked with compressors, there is nothing new about this, the guy is just comparing tracks from 20-30+ years ago vs today and to what he feels sounds better, not what actually is better

Hell his youtube example I actually prefer the youtube example because I can actually hear the singer, vs the second one where he's drowned out by the instruments and so much treble is applied it hurt my ears

That's all the "loudness war" comes down to, people's audio tastes 20+ years ago vs peoples tastes now, in the example he gave it improved the song and to me the original sounded terrible

Hell if you go a step further the reason engineers only mess with compressors and often leave balance alone is because any studio engineer worth their salt knows not to mess with equalizers because every set of headphones on earth has a unique audio signature along with user preference of how much treble/bass they need to bring the audio up to how they wish it to sound

It was nothing. Fuck my 3.27mins of wasted time.
Have a goddamn Nostradamus-tier comedy sketch.

I for example often restore full range to sound, because audio made for TV is not audio made for headphones and it often heavily truncated for tones

Here's the original of "We are number one"

Here is the same song but with the dynamic range restored for listening on headphones vs listening on a TV

Nostradamus-tier comedy sketches, you say

I say ol' chap.

How do you make longer cartoons look better?

that one's not very predictive, extremism and politics have always functioned in that fashion.

This one blows me away every time. They were so fucking spot on with it, especially with the woman sympathizing with him.

Where's this from?

from back when Ben hadn't all his sense of humor sucked out his dick by his now ex-wife yet

nigger you best recognize that's motherfucking Cab Calloway

nigga you best recognize that's motherfuckin Cab Calloway

I fucking hate traps and trapfags, but that was hilarious.

christ, that transistor track made my ears bleed
why would you post that
why would anyone want that in a game, actually

RIP

Bungee Halo is proof that having extended fluff attracts customers and benefits the core-material, just as long you make sure the rights doesn't go to shitty authors. I do know that Bungee got a little screwy around Halo 3 when it came to giving out rights, since it lead to shit like Halo Legends.
I can't say the same for the Star Wars Expanded Universe, which is the most biggest clusterfuck I have ever read.

Rights distributions or not, you're going to have autists ruining shit if it gets popular enough.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kessel_Run

Yeah Staxrip seem to be far better than Xmedia Recode. Developer atleast has the decency of keeping libraries up to date. Too bad opus shits the bed for some odd reason, no matter configuration or value I change there is some audio crackling. Vorbis works though.

That's not the actual track, likely one of those flintstones the kids are into these days.

Stop having opinions

Older versions of staxrip had that issue because the OPUS library was glitched when using non-multiples of 8 for bitrate (Only acceptable ranges are 8, 16, 24, 32, 40, 48, 56) when going lower than 64bitrate based on how the encoder worked at the time, I made this with it with no issues

Those episodes where Hater and Cmd. Peepers were working to reconquer lost planets and regain their status in villian ranking were pretty awesome. Felt sort of like LOGH for kids.

Man I just finished Transistor and it had the worst fucking ending. I hate endings that are bad on purpose, but done in an artsy way. It's so pretentious. I had to look up to see if that's the bad ending since I pinged every terminal, had a munch of xp mods on and lost a function only once in my entire run. I thought it was just very strict on the good ending. They did it with bastion so I was confused and angry.

which is it?

retitled #3 to Indiana Pug.webm

I don't understand as to why on earth I am getting 20 second audio/video desync in a 03:50min video, when the fps should be constant.,

As long as they do positive propaganda about my country they're good in my book.

What is this nigger bullshit?

Got more naked gun?

lew wad

Post webms, faggot

user, some people are naturally immune to HIV because their cell are some special shit but they still spread it.

well in the end he says this:
So I assume that's his final statement. I personally prefer the older versions, they sound more natural to me.

That was a mistake on my part to continue on with that analogy. Here's a better one.

Say it ain't so, that's only almost every indie game released in the last decade other than Shovel Knight, Rouge Legacy and Mercenary Kings

Finally got the damnable thing working properly. It turns out that source-library(or codec?) must be correct or stupid shit will start happening. Things will work but they will not work correctly. Too bad this looks like shit though.

The guy gives examples saying youtube participates in the loudness war etc, which I instantly proved false, that's just distortion caused by 126 bit rate youtube AAC audio, nor did I have the same volume levels he did

"Loudness war" is not real, saying that people adjust music to make somethings louder and other things quieter because the audiences tastes have changed is not a "War" it's just how specific listening habits have changed

I gave the example with the "We are number one" video, where audio for TV sounds terrible over headphones because it's not designed for headphones, it's designed for TV's, thus you have to correct the audio ranges to make it acceptable

The same shit with music that is over 20+ years old, it was music that was played on home stereos and ghetto blasters, not headphones, thus they've raised some volume levels and lowered others to fix it

Again, an audio engineer will not fuck with things like equalisation, they'll only change the volume of parts of the track to make it fit what the majority of people will be listening to it, in this case now everyone uses headphones instead of huge stereo setups today

Hell the example he gave of that song and the youtube example shows that greatly, the original version over headphones caused me a small degree of pain to listen to because the singer was far too quiet and the guitars/percussion were so loud they were in the +dB range which made the treble actually piercing, on a stereo such tones would be muffled, on headphones which even $5 shit ones can do 18Khz range in their sleep it becomes painful to listen to

We are still on page 7

RIP Sonny, killed by SWEDEN YES.

ASUKA, REI

Any Russki's on here able to translate this? Or is it Ukrainian or something?

Now im aroused

What game is that from, it looks familiar.

It's from the greatest series of flashgames made; Sonny.
Knock yourself out.

kek bless you user.

underated post

Alrighty, ruski user here.

Well, can't type properly - autism incarnate, le chateau autiste pour la femme. Wow!
[i reserve the right to bully her in square brackets]

- Woo-hoo! Eva's party!
- Aska! [why not asuka?]
- Rei!
- What have we got here?
- This is.. the ribbon of pilot eva-01! [well, it's actually a Georgian's/Day of Victory (9th May parade) ribbon; also poorly printed and cropped on some shitty printer]
[some japanese music in background with female vocals, i suppose?]
[take a look at this mask, GOOD LORD! MY SIDES]
- Eva's party! All my friends are here! Rei! Aska! [i lost it here]
- Woo-hoo!

Good Lord! Bring me back my sides!

Pardon me, i don't have any Holla Forumsirginity webms.

Thanks a lot for adding context, Russki user.
Have you watched Evangelion? The song in the background is from it. I believe this woman is making fun of the main character, Shinji Ikari, who is famous for being one of the biggest loser pieces of shit in all of anime.
The castle of autism for the girl?

Why doesn't she put them in the backpack?

Not a webmum, but still neato.

Welcome to Holla Forums, where the /f/ board is deader than on 4chan.

who is it?

Airforceproud95