Fighting Game General: SDCC Edition

Exe:Late[st] Is out in Japan! Will be getting a digital release in the west by the end of 2017 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita

Starfire will be featured in a panel at SDCC on July, 21

Kuririn and Piccolo revealed to be the last of the 9 playable characters in the beta: shonengamez.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/dUXRZes.jpg Kuririn has a Senzu Bean assist

Geese Howard revealed to be the next DLC character: youtube.com/watch?v=t9Gbw8ljsiU
Tekken Bowl trailer announced: youtube.com/watch?v=-BaJENh1Irs

New trailer with Skullomania and Darun, and also confirms a beta with preorder for the PS$ Late 2017 and 2018 release: youtube.com/watch?v=gulVi0NDVnU

Jubei will be released on August for arcades, winter 2017 for consoles and PC: youtube.com/watch?v=aewAKIak15o Patch Notes: docs.google.com/document/d/1sQpDd_HQRLYoVE5pLHDhvKcUzMjdbJtKajc-mV8J_1U/preview

Cross over tag battle announced game with Persona4, UNIEL and RWBY: youtube.com/watch?v=a2Qw-ztFrK4

Spiderman, Frank West, Nemesis and Haggar revealed at SDCC: youtube.com/watch?v=KpGkR3hoKUI
Supposed leaked cast: archive.is/DWPhD#selection-6593.1-6593.43
Game will be released on September 19th. Deluxe version includes Sigma, Black Panther, 4 other DLC characters and 6 costumes, skins for Ryu, Thor, X and Hulk.

New stretch goals for Arcana Heart 3: Six Stars!!!!!! are up:
kickstarter.com/projects/99831120/arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars-2d-fighting-game/posts/1935080

Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
youtube.com/watch?v=mU7jOgZFTjM

A steam release for Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition has been announced. There's cross buy for Xbone and Windows 10 owners.
The 3.8 Eagle update is out as of June 27th 2017.

Dataminer found references for possible future characters and stages Blue Mary, Jubei, Heidern, Hinako, Oswald, Shingo and two not named
archive.is/ywZ4R archive.is/7QJEr

First free DLC character, Max Brass gets a trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=HlKDwrr3HA8

Pokkén Tournament DX is announced for the Nintendo Switch. Features every character from the arcade version plus Decidueye, new modes, supports (Litten and Popplio) and Local Play. It'll be released on September 22nd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KmQxP9JYpI
youtube.com/watch?v=LEKai2o0cjo
youtube.com/watch?v=A3ha7s9Hjpg
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
youtube.com/watch?v=KKuIW3jXry0
youtube.com/watch?v=T27pFp95QYs
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
discord.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.is/UKmmS
archive.is/ZNdiS
tekken.wikia.com/wiki/Snoop_Dogg
youtube.com/watch?v=EmeDOeN1dog&t=2h39m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=evfTWzbI_JY
meltybread.com/forums/melty-blood-auditorium/cccaster-v1-0a-netplay-client-for-mbaacc-1-4-0/
theunbearablelightnessofbeinghungry.com/2015/07/textbook-patisserie-alexandria/
kofaniv.snk-corp.co.jp/english/character/index.php?num=k9999
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Samurai Shodow V Special Uncessored will be released for Vita and PS4: youtube.com/watch?v=0KmQxP9JYpI
EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th. It will feature Tekken7, GGXrdRev2, KOFXIV, BlazblueCF, Smash4, ARMS, SFV
Treta Championship LATAM Will Happen Between Sep. 30 and Oct. 01. Will Feature MKXL, Tekken7, SFV, KOFXIV, Smash 4, Injustice 2, GGXrd Rev2, MvsCI and a community choice.
Punch Planet new character, Tyara: youtube.com/watch?v=LEKai2o0cjo
Cerebrawl new trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=A3ha7s9Hjpg
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
Strides 2 Glory latest gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=KKuIW3jXry0
Omen of Sorrow gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=T27pFp95QYs
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Discord group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd
>>>/fighters/
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF (please watch this if you want to get into KOFXIV):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
>Previous thread: archive.is/UKmmS

And post your mains

dead thread

dead genre

I'm not going to be able to play that BB crossover game if they use rwby's english voice "actors". It's physically painful to listen to.

What did they do to Starfire?

Just enjoy the Dark Age anons

I don't think ArcSys cares anymore about english VAs after BlazblueCF situation having no effect on sales.
Also, I don't know anything about RWBY besides that the author is dead and made those Metroid x Halo stuff. The girl looked cute the same way I find Chie the best girl not ever touching a Persona game in my life.

DC doesn't really care about Teen Titans cartoon besides the VAs. Just look at Raven in the first game.

As long as it's released on PC you'll be able to replace her sound clips, at least.

Comics are shit, it turns out.

Please clap

Make me.

Please clap, please?
;_;

Arms is probably the best fighting game out right now, honestly.

Make. Me.

nah

Please clap please please.
So long

The new Mahvel is our game, even if only in name.

That's a fucking insult to us. Disown it.

Delete this.

In honor or Piccolo's reveal I humbly request everyone post their best daily dose pics and webms.

Starfire is a nigger?

Hey, where did Tokido get his name again?

I thought To! Ki! Do! were sounds Iori made when you jump kick, which tokido was notorious for doing and where he got his nickname from?

Is he supposed to sound impressed or disgusted? Because it sounds like the latter.

Pretty sure they'll give her a jp option.

Truth be told, Abigail looks pretty fun.

Too bad it's SF5.

oh yes, I love when he enters the arena and does like he's driving a car n shit, so funneh hehehe

C'mon Jhun Hoon COME OOOON

wew

At this point i'm convinced that we're being raided. You fuckers popped up in the Wurm thread too and you contributed nothing to it. All you do is drop one liners and post 9fag tier memes to bait.

Biggest and most played/viewed, so you mean Smash 4? I like it, though I stopped playing when Bayonetta was introduced and I realised her aerial shit beats out all my aerial shit when I'm Gandalf

I was thinking of getting into Tekken, any tips/guides for beginners?

Even reddit has the ability to run their own tournaments

I only really played Smash 4 on my 2DS since I wanted to see how well it would even work on a handheld device. Wasn't too bad, really. I really liked that one mode where you just decimate weak mii fighters.

Aris is the best guide for both beginners and pros. Youtube/twitch channel is avoidingthepuddle in case you don't know

Play Kuma so I'll stop being the only Kuma player here

Just start playing and when you start getting blown up by something you don't know come here and bitch about it so I can tell you what it is and how to counter it.

Practice low parry, and what attacks you can sidestep.

She's so wonderfully annoying, I want to clang her.

Translated options menu for anyone importing UNIELst.

If the leak is real my shortlist for the two mystery characters are;
Kasumi Todoh or Ryuhaku Todoh
Gai Tendo
Sho Hayate
Adelheid Bernstein
Mr. Big
Lee Rekka

But I'd be already satisfied completely with Shingo, Hinako and Jubei

This is my psp collection of fightans. Recommendations?
Yes, I own a Xbone. It isn't a terrible console, and the pad is better than the PS4 one. I plan to get Tekken for it in the future, but play TTT2 on it is great really.

Get Dark Resurrection on it.

Samurai Shodown anthology
KoF Collection The Orochi Saga
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II
Tekken: Dark Resurrection
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus
Gladiator Begins

Dude that game is fucking awesome despite not really being a fighting game

>mfw dual wielding shields

I mean, the the steam/discord group that started with this thread has tournaments, but I guess they're pretty much two seperate entities at this point. On one side you have the thread, where everyone likes jacking off to dead games for e-peen but doesn't actually play them, and then there's the discord which actually plays fightan but is somehow the cancerous one.

Even having a sub leaves little room to wiggle
I woke up and heard about this thinking it was some hype new training tool but it's lacking so much it's disappointing.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the point of it is either.

Yeah, I thought it was great at first too until I started trying it out.

It's gonna be my waifu.

Indeed the pad in xbone controllers surprised me. Its the best i ve used, too bad there expensive as fuck

non-recorded off a phone version of the trailer.

Nah man, they're saving the New Faces Team and Rugal for KoF XV

My experience with SnK tells me we wont have another kof in a couple more years

This time they have the Yuan

Flawless.

There will be another KoF, it just won't be until like 2020 or 2021 depending on what they revive next. XIV already made a profit since it was cheaper to make than XIII (also the console release sold more) and because the surprise popularity for the arcade release.

why the fuck did they make him look like a retired old man?
Also look at fucking frank

Fuck this clown world timeline. We need to go back

This shit might as well have been MvC4.

This game is pure comedy gold

Definitely gonna be Botan and Ron. NEVER EVER

They're just reading their lines, bored out of their minds. "Fuck it. Done. Can I get paid already?"

FRONK WOST!

Good thing i never cared about the MvC series.

The only good MvC game is TvC

Reminder.

This TBH

Pro gaming was a mistake.

Never played it but I love the OST.

Goddamned kids!

I don't even play fighting games and I know GIIISU

even skullgirls looks better than infinite

YFW RWBY IS NOW FIGHTING GAMES GENERAL RELATED

One more thing for people to get unnecessarily angry about I guess.

For the sake of my recordings to look back on would it even be a good idea to use these in recordings because it seems to lose to just having the inputs visually there

That doesn't make SG any less shit. :^)

Try that on my Ruby Rose Vomits

no

I'm telling you people. Clown world Timeline shit right here

wew lad

Checked.
RWBY Yellow trailer was the high point of the series and it was made before monty had anyone else working on the show

I chuckled.

RWBY is the reason I'm straight up not getting the game despite me enjoying every other game involved in the crossover. I don't want my money going towards Rooster Teeth

Present.

That's nice and all, but until i see her thighs and ass I'm not liking it.

Them not choosing GG rep boils down to a very simple reason: Xrd's cell shaded 3D artstyle. XX sprites would just look awfully out of place too.

What the fuck, I didn't hear about this.

where's Power Stone collection

Monty shouldn't have ever taken the deal with RT. That was literally the death of him. Pun very much intended

Good lad

Fair enough but if they put in effort to make exclusive spirtes for RWBY, why not a set for GG? Just update them to look more like Xrd i say.

You fool! Don't utter the forbidden words!

Now imagine what would happen if Capcom announced Darkstalkers 4.
WITH 2D GRAPHICS!

I don't know how many RWBY characters there will be hopefully only one, but making a couple of sprites for the RWBY girls at most compared to making about half a dozen sprites for GG characters at the least is still a sizable difference. It's not as simple as "updating" the sprites, it's never that simple with sprites.

What the fuck is a "rwby" and why should I avoid it?

Some show with an extremely obnoxious fanbase or something.

Capcom couldn't pull it off.

wew lad

A shitty western anime made by a now dead guy from RoosterTeeth, still managed to gain a massive following for some reason.

Why must you hurt me this way
my dick can only get so erect

I know, still it just feels dirty knowing RT and ArkSys are in cahoots now.
please, just let me dream and pretend Monty didn't get horribly betrayed by everyone

A time best forgotten my child, A time truly best forgotten to the winds

You can't just leave it at that user, you gotta post more.

I'm gonna have to be that guy and….
< SAUCE?!

At least it's just a one time partnership. I'm more worried by the Arcsys figureheads visiting Riot Games.

JUST

Too late, now toxicity, anti-fun, and burden of knowledge will be viciously cleansed from the game.

Recolored Touhou models with shitty voice acting.

Yeah, I seriously hope it was just some PR visit and nothing actually comes of it.

1.It's a show with advertisement sold off of the name of the director named Monty who did cool fights for himself and other people for none of the series animated by a team to be half as good as the trailers or other works which were just monty.
2.The voice acting is absolutely cancer.
3.it took 3 seasons to actually move along the plot and legit spent half a season on an anti bullying plot with no fighting.
4.Every character is a pain, they're all meant to be based on the tales grim, but they seem to be based more on the TV tropes anime listings
5.After monty died almost every new character has some sort of problem hair.
6.You could just watch/read Soul Eater and leave happier then if you watched this.
7.It looks fucking ugly and not even the animation post trailer can save it.
8.1 character is literally an MMD bleach character re purposed and recolored
9. They somehow made a shit tournament ark in a show with fights.
10. The writing makes BB's story look good.

Thanks for the explanation, from the name I thought it was just some cancerous faggot who somehow got involved.

Oh I'll do it just for you.

Guess I'll just have to leave you hanging.

That's okay.

I wasn't so much humoring the idea of it getting made but rather its effects on the time-space continuum like the user I quoted noticed that Jubei's confirmation (something many considered a NEVER EVER) clearly caused all these crossovers to come into being. :^)

I refuse to believe that that's all.

Id rather look at MvCi almost

Source? Art of fighting/KoF is pretty big in Korea, I find it extremely hard to believe the Koreans didn't know who Geese was

It's a real shame what they did with it, not only have they removed DPs, but they took out 99% of the roster for DLC, rushed the game so it could be out in a year, etc.

I think if they waited a year, kept DPs, kept the visual style from UMvC3 instead of a realistic style and just ported everyone from UMvC3 in addition to the new characters, we could've had a unique fighting game. I like the idea of constantly switching between characters, but there are just so many fuck ups that it makes me worry about the future of capcom.

there are just so many fuck ups that it makes me worry about Resident Evil 2 remake

This will never not be disappointing to look at.

lewd

well I guess the source is the twitter…

Speaking of which they still haven't said anything about that 'Chris' dlc in 7. I think RE is just as doomed as everything else Capcom has at this point.

The undertale of weeaboo animations produced by the same people that say if a website gives fallout 4 a bad review they're the worst people in the universe.

Also the mere fact that they didn't show any REmake2 footage despite claiming that the game is "coming soon" is a bad, bad sign.

Okay I didn't recognize geese because I have not played tekken since 3, but for the top eight tekken players to not know is pretty damn shameful.

The leak pretty much says: Oswald, Heidern, Hinako, Shingo, Blue Mary and Jubei Yamada.
Everyone else is already in the game: Check how "meilland", "catalina", and "sissel" all have a number followed by "FS_", meaning they belong to a team. "meilland" is Mian (shares FS16 with Sylvie and Kukri), "catalina" is Zarina (shares FS15 with Bandeiras and Nelson) and "sissel" is Hein (shares FS07 with Geese and Billy)

Geese isn't even from Tekken though.

Geese isn't a Tekken character

Uuuuh, are you okay man?

you can say that again

Who's the kid in the house's window?
Is that terry at the wheel? Or am I mistaken?

I wanna know how they fit Chang in there.

probably rock howard

no k9999 no buy

Speaking of which there's a shitload of people in there.
I like these promotional pieces of art, you can just feel the 90s in them.

That one is an ABSOLUTE never ever.

Choi

That's quite literally the only character they can't reuse ever due to legal reasons. That's why he got replaced in 2002UM.

Back when fun was allowed.

I miss FGs having art sets; them being 3D shouldn't change that. It's part of what I'm really liking about arika's project; they still use art to show off the characters.

Sublime

You're telling me they outsourced to China and still won't use a character they weren't even c&d'd on?

The creator said that he didn't like the 'parody', that's half a step away from lawsuit and above a C&D

Frankly, for that value, they should add the three girls. This will sell well on Japan and in the west, but they had to overjew with those prices…

The idea is not bad really. LoL is very well know all around the world, it would be a big hit easily. And at least Arc is competent enough to pull a good game out of that mess.
Imagine Vi Vs. Illaoi with artstyle and music by Daisuke Ishiwatari? Could work.

RWBY wasn't very good at first but it was tolerable. And then Monty Oum was murdered. I don't care what anyone thinks, he was murdered. Same way Michael Jackson was murdered, too. RWBY is garbage now, even worse than before.
It's a sad state of affairs.

I would much rather have Arcsys stay far the fuck away from Riot, nothing good can come out of partnering with them, especially after all the shady shit with Tencent buying them out. Also I have no idea what the hell you're saying in that spoiler.

Nigga, you know how fucking much it costs to do sprite work now? I'm fucking surprised the stretch goals were that low

Function vs Function Infinite is allegedly getting a day 1 graphical patch.
B-but Yipes-sempai already told me Chun-li was fixed! I don't know what to believe in anymore!

archive.is/ZNdiS

Dude, they asked more that on hundred thousand dollars for the port alone. That was stupid. And the three characters, while I do agree their prices are not absurd at all, one of them at least should not be stretch goals, and yet be part of the main pledge. The port AND one character would be a much better approach I think. And, I don't know, EXAMU is a nother company that is asking for consumers to be investors. They are not exactly your indie developer, these guys have games in major consoles for years, and also PC already. This KS is shady at best.

Dude, that's over. They already saw that deal with western companies like Riot can be a great deal. They already add RWBY because it is not small in Japan, and we've seen Marvel and Capcom working together for almost two decades with great results. And you are probably not counting another thing: Riot have money but they only have LoL. Expand the franchise is far from a bad idea, and if they chose Arc, it means that game would at least be good. And Tencent? Seriously? Those guys have huge money on a thing called Unreal Engine, ever heard of it? Pretty much every single 3D Japanse fighting game gives money to Tencent nowadays.
The spoilers are just characters from the game that have their designs completely inside the SJW guidelines. I would love to see Daisuke spin those designs into something really cool and sexy. The butthurt would be immense.

How about fixing it while the game is still in development you stupid faggots

and filtered

is right, you don't want Tencent/Riot involved, they're a bunch of jewish kikes. Besides that, the biggest worry is that Arksys will be infected by the cancer that is esports, and that shit will affect all their games. No more Jam pantsu, no more upskirts in figure mode, censorship so that girls don't show so much skin, so no blood effects are allowed, no thuggery allowed, fuck that.

Like I could understand a small 10mb to 400mb patch at launch to iron out a few things, but these mega patch shits need to stop

*raughs*
you're right buddy, that IS pretty damn shameful

I absolutely fucking despise the utter hypocrisy these subhuman normalfag scrubs keep trying to shove

This. Fucking a hundred times this.

You know, that would hardly happen for very simple reasons:

I agree that they didn't need a kickstarter for the PC port, they should have just got a small loan to fund the port and then used the kickstarter to fund extra characters. But can we stop pretending that just because you can play the arcade version somewhat on PC means that doing a PC port means no money and work needs to be done?
The arcade version is missing 90 percent of the shit that is standard in home releases and doesn't have properly functioning online. Plus they need to do testing for all the shit that is added into the port. All that work and time is where the $100,000 comes from.

How is the online for AH3 on Steam? I mean, most companies test their online architecture on site this days.

So can anyone explain why whenever Darkstalkers tournaments roll around they only play DS3? It sucks that I can't take my Huitzil anywhere outside of locals.

It's one of the better netcodes out there not as great as GGPO but it's way better than a majority of fighting game netcode. The problem is the online pretty much as dead before it even released since already built their community on the PS3 version. But that might change now since Six Star is PC only and can run on a fucking potato.

Shown at SDCC.

These fuckers really want the DOA audience. Well, just the ones that are compulsive spenders with no standards.

what point is there to adding these outfits if you cant use them in tournaments?

so pretty much just the dumbasses who didn't pirate DOA5?

Capcom's Bipolar

posting
no changes this time

All these good costumes for Laura and absolutely no one uses them in tournaments. I just want people to see how cute the waifu looks in V

Why wouldn't you be able to use those costumes at tournaments? Women wear the exact same thing during the Olympics and that's broadcasted internationally.

I wish they wanted the DOA audience; the game might have had fun gameplay if they did

If you've got the make DLC costumes that you can only get with real money, at least make them good.

I wish I knew the answer since I prefer Nightwarriors to Savior. And Capcom had a chance of making a Savior port with all characters but nope! gotta have "muh arcade fidelity". Forget the fact that Huitzil and Donovan are super fun in Savior 2.
But IIRC there was a Nightwarriors tournament at Combo Breaker.

Less questioning, more pre-ordering Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, goy!

I thought I was the only one.

The least they could do is release themed costumes for the whole cast instead of this eclectic spattering of costumes for random characters. The idea of a themed costume set loses its appeal if only 3 characters have a costume from that set.

I'm more for the roster being full. VH has two characters that I like (Robo and Pyron) but I also Like Jedah who is VS. Really I'm not hardcore enough to have a strong preference. I just like my reflector shields and beam spam.

That was in my backyard so to speak. They run VS I believe though.

Because the sharia police will come up to the stage and bully you until you pick a costume that's less offensive to our lord and savior ESPN.

It's not like Capcom are stringent on release on time as well. They could show a hockey Abigail and release a year later and it'd be par for course.

Why can't I into combos properly.

That cracks me the fuck up.

Fucking. ==BANNED.==

I played a lot of it in the Saturn and, overall, I prefer the presentation - OST is better IMO and I like the fact each character has his own stage. And, admittedly, I prefer the slower pace of Hunter.

Capcom wants the DOA audience but they also have to keep that distinct Capcom flavor their fans love aka incomplete shit.

A shame there's no version with all the characters. IIRC not even the PS2 collection mended that.

Meanwhile, Starfire. Comes out in August.
Her "hair" looks like roadkill that got spray painted.

Wasn't that what Vampire Chronicle, Vampire: Darkstalkers Collection, Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower and Darkstalkers Resurrection were?
I know Chaos Tower let you have access to every character and every version of each character, but I never touched the other collections/re-releases

I keep forgetting Tower. Like SFA3 Max, it's a waste.
Collection has all the games and IIRC, a special version of VH that lets you pick the VS newcomers but there isn't a definitive VS and you need to "hop" around VS and VS2 for some characters because VS2 removed Sasquatch, Talbain and Rikuo to add Huitzil, Pyron and Donovan.
Resurrection manages to be the worst of the bunch, VH is there as a filler and VS is the first version without Huitzil, Pyron and Donovan because the no-fun-allowed cunts had to be appeased.

in the 2nd webm looks like you are mashing too much the moves.
it's not really uncommon since previous KOF games have very strict timings, many times requiring frame perfect input, i don't like that kind of artificial difficulty, it's only made to reward muscle memory and nothing else, the skill cap must be on the mindgames /metagame, not on how perfectly you can time your button presses during a combo. KoF XIV seems like it improved a lot upon that field.

Please elaborate

I forgot I had the inputs on, but now that I look at it, it does look like I'm mashing. But I definitely wasn't. I wonder why it came out like that?

How was UNIEL's netcode anyways?

Presumably because it's built on top of the actual input buffer instead of having direct access to it so it can't tell the difference between what the game considers a single input or many unrealistically quick ones. Remember that these ports are pretty amateur stuff.

It's probably by accident, but the Brazilian female volleyball team is one of the best in the world. And their uniforms…

Solid. Nothing spectacular but functional; better than Melty Blood's steam release.

Probably because of input buffering, same is the case in Tekken

A big fuss was made about Resurrection having faithful arcade ports which means Vampire Savior can't have Huitzil, Pyron and Donovan because they weren't in the arcade version but were added in a later revision. Some people bitched about it while others were in favor because "think of the (non-existant) competitive scene".

But none looks like they lost a fight with a lawnmower. That is important to underline.

Better look at the costumes.

If you're worried about ArcSys making a League of Legends fighting game, don't worry.

The League fighter is actually being made by the Rising Thunder devs Seriously, they said they're working on a "secret project" together

Why is Laura so THICC?

Shin Akuma added to USFII. Why is Capcom so based bros? :^)

Comes with the she-hue territory.

Rising Thunder's cooldown for moves would actually make sense as a league fighter since skills have cool downs in the main game.
I actually enjoyed Rising Thunder for what it was. Just the idea that you could be punished by an instant one button DP if you weren't smart about baiting it out and forcing it into cooldown before hand was really neat.

I want to kiss and lick Laura's pits

those backgrounds look so bad, low poly with n64 textures.

Why?

He'd be to op and broken

Where did this meme even come from?

But regular Akuma, Evil Ryu and Violent Ken are already OP and broken yet they can be used online.

He's most likely even worse then those 2 that its just silly

they couldnt even make him look unique, at least in cvs he looked a bit different.

Gematsu copy-paste:
Bandai Namco announced during its fighting games panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2017 that it has teamed up with world-renowned artists such as famed Mexican-American cartoon and graffiti artist Mister Cartoon, San Francisco-based street artist and graphic designer Jeremy Fish, and provocative American artist Ron English to create new in-game character panels for Tekken 7, which will be released as free downloadable content in September.

It's the Snoop Dogg stage all over again. *shivers*

How can you even make him more broken? Like he'll have to have normals that do 1HKOs to be more broken at this point.

I liked the Snoop Dogg stage.

I also like that rendition of Kuma.

I'd imagine that if you were a Japanese male you'd be cumming buckets.

The Kuma panel looks really awesome, he's like a character from that Russian cartoon wolf and rabbit. Too bad it shows him with a scarf and Kuma can't equip that in Tekken 7, but season pass will probably give him that as an option. Pretty awesome looking though.
Heihachi is too edgy but the drawing itself looks good, Panda is absolutely disgusting, King seems awful, Law is what the fuck tier but unique enough. Something seems off about the girl's face that makes the drawing seem bad to me, though the background is nice. I can't even tell which one that is?

Not so bad considering they won't force one to use them, and they might be better. Even if one sample of the artist seems like shit, maybe he did other characters better.

That Kuma panel does have that "Nu ,pgodi" look mixed with the old cartoons from the non-HB/WB stuff in the old days. Too bad that panel still ain't gonna convince me to buy Tekken 7 because the game sucks, and Harada is a hack who ruined my bear.

I heard Rising Thunder was alright but there's no way anything coming from this acquisition is going to end well. *Even if I do want to play as an armored bear as a grappler.*

Forgot to add these…quality pictures.

What are the best fighting game characters for if I just wanna punch shit?

also in KoF XIII if you re going to spend the whole drive bar try canceling into HD mode "aka touch of death mode"

HNK 2 sucked.

I just like Tough Boy, ok?

How's that?

There was a snoop dogg stage in Tekken? the fuck? also WEED LMAO

Once. Just for fucking once. Just literally once in my lifetime I want to see Capcom ==NOT== fuck things up to high hell like this.

It almost hurts to look at.
Capcom really really really REALLY needs to stop with this fucking photorealistic "AAA" graphic dogshit. it's not like them no matter how fucking much they (clearly) think they do. Capcom was at its best when they go more cartoon/artistic routes with their franchises.

tekken.wikia.com/wiki/Snoop_Dogg

(checked)
Oh my god I thought you were joking

Fuck I miss Shen, he was the only thing I liked about the Ash saga

Any boxing character

EVEN LOWTIERGOD THINKS ABIGAIL IS HORRIBLE!

The stage was tolerable if you switched the track to something else like "Ghetto Dreams" by Common or "Play Your Cards Right." The song behind the video was a thousand times worse.

He's supposed to grow bigger during his V-Trigger, but it wasn't shown in his trailer. So yea, they botched up his reveal.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmeDOeN1dog&t=2h39m17s

The portion of the clip is supposed to cover his V-Trigger stuff the trailer failed to show or something.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Same thing with DSP.

Capcom needs to throw in the towel already.

Ash porn is the only thing I liked about the Ash saga or KoF in general

Yes, she is

Wut.

Ech, as if he didn't look awkward enough grabbing anyone as is.

youtube.com/watch?v=evfTWzbI_JY

certain drive cancel combos are harder than hd combos imo
i miss xiii, xiv basically killed all my interest in kof when it used to be my main game ;_;

When did it suddenly become cool to hate Capcom? I don't mean people hating Capcom for good reason. Just the sudden massive influx of people hating Capcom ever since FighterZ was shown. There have been plenty of good fighting games that have come out the past few years and many of the companies that have made those games have been treating their consumers better than Capcom (which isn't hard to do). Yet the only time when people wake up is when a non-3D DBZ fighter finally comes out? Where were these people when MvCI was presented to be complete garbage or when SFV came out as a garbled mess?

That's what I mean when I say it's suddenly cool to hate Capcom. Because many (outside here) didn't even consider thinking negatively of Capcom until FighterZ was shown. Despite Capcom being garbage for years.

There's a certain threshold past which even normalfags catch on to the fact that something sucks massive shit

One person can only take so much failure after seeing the following:

It's not just Capcom. Harada and Mike Murray have been getting shit for Tekken 7 if you've been following it since it was announced, and KI is sjw-pandering, ugly garbage. Ignoring SFV, Tekken 7 is really no better than SFV

Now I wanna see LTG being bullied on stream by that special ed. leaf.

The crapcom meme has been around for years, RE5 was probably when most of the hate started.

What made UMvC3 so bad? I never could get into it compared to TvC.

They only know that MvCI sucks but not really grasping why it sucks outside of graphics. Essentially bandwagoning at this point.

If its not that, its possible that he's been lazily made like a mod and wouldn't even show correctly online.

You could keep going all fucking day on shit that helped build up this near unanimous capcom hatred

That would make sense too

Not really, before the graphics it was announced it would be even easier then sf5. Also the shilling has made it worse, they've basically attacked anyone for being critical of the game.

Registered sex offenders.

Yeah, the model used in the reveal trailer is the juiced up one. Small difference but it is noticeable (head remains the same).

Don't forget their scumbag tactics to sell ports and remakes.

I didn't buy UNIEL or Melty when they were on sale and now I have the urge to play them. What the fuck do I do.

a new Uniel is coming out this month. Just wait until that comes out.

a new version of UNIEL is out in japan right now and it's coming later this year in the west so just wait.
Melty has bad netcode so unless you're playing it for the polished singleplayer content just go pirate the non-steam version use CCCaster;
meltybread.com/forums/melty-blood-auditorium/cccaster-v1-0a-netplay-client-for-mbaacc-1-4-0/

The fgc and Maximilian ruined the game before it came out with tier-whoring. If you thought Vanilla's balance was bad, Ultimate made it worse with (Vergil, Morrigan, Zero). Oh yea, and Jean was still cheesy when Filipino Champ knew how to use her.

I also forgot to add that retarded Ducktales game that was nothing more than trashy nostalgia shit when you took off the rose-tinted glasses. Oh, and that god-awful Jojo port.

Did you see the Jojo port?! That was even worse than Darkstalkers because they didn't put a single ounce of effort into making decent. $20 for a shitty port that doesn't add anything new to the game out of making it look ugly with graphic options.

Want to hear a kicker about Jojo? Capcom tried to make a big announcement out of it in Space Battle Opera 5 years ago to the Japanese…despite they already fucking knew about it. That's how out of touch Capcom is with everyone.

What's the matter user? Don't like Vaseline smeared on your screen?
Ducktales was great tho fuck you. The only thing bad about it was the 2D characters in a 3D world.

I might as well get Eyes of Heaven…

The Jojo port didn't just not add anything, it was based on a shitty beta version that introduced more bugs and didn't have ANY character-specific life values.

Hope you like a censored translation that's even worse than ASB's.

Are you fucking serious?!

Don't; Eyes of Heaven is shit.

That port of Ducktalea qas made by WayForward, not Capcom.

Just emulate the part 5 ps2 game if you haven't played it and need a jojo game fix. If you've read part 5 it's basically a walk through for the game. Plus all the fantasy scenarios you can make when you replay levels with different characters lead to some fun fights. Guido Mista vs Black Sabbath is hilarious

Already on it, thanks.

You know, with so many refefences to use, I wonder how they still can't get her right.

Well, that Ibuki costume won't appear on ESPN anytime soon

>inb4 Ruby is top tier in (((esports)))

Did Social Injustice 2 do anything right?

Huh? Are you talking about her voice?

PLease NRS… stop raeping my Starfire

Going to take you for a ride…

Yes.
But WB is always arround to tune Nether to their music, like they did with WW costume.

Are you legally blind?

So thinking about the versions of Darkstalkers got me thinking. For 1v1 which do you prefer: Rounds or Downs?

I'm partial to downs because they keep the match flowing smoothly.

There's nothing about that Morrigan model that look good. I don't want to see how Red Arremer/Firebrand will turn out (or maybe I do to see if it'll make me more miserable let alone worsen my depression with real life shit).

My mistake, she was always "black". It explains how she let her emotions fuel her powers.

Looks like half-way house trannys

You could make something out of the Irreversible rape scene if you photoshop Haggar and

Depends on the game personally.

You are nitpicking using the most polarizing examples on purpose. That picture has the shitty cinematic lighting from the reveal with Subs and Red Hood, the gameplay trailer's skin is more in-line with the second picture in
Which is your own god damn post.

Please look for actual reasons to bitch about the game, such as how it's an NRS fighter.

How BAD is the Mvc:i select screen compared to the previous versions?

It still looks cheap and half-assed.

Its so bad that they didn't even bother to create unique icons for the character faces, they're just a screenshot of their neutral in game face.

So, just like 3d women?

It's an interesting question. I preffer rounds that reset you and your adversary, or no dows or rounds, just two bars.

OK, so, we better not pick Functions Infinity because all the characters look like that right? Her real design that people know the most is the one done by George Perez. That second pic you posted show even more how she looks like a black woman in the game, just like the Perez version. And why would I criticize the game for being from NRS? I like their games. They are, to me, better than most fighters in the market, as games. Visually, maybe not so much. And about Starfire, yes, she does have the face of a black woman, not a problem, since it follows the old style, but her hair, that's a huge missed opportunity. Her hair should be almost like fire while she is fighting, and not like it is on fire…
That's a bummer.

Frankly, that's not the best comparison.

That's capcom 2017 for you…
*check out its Glassdoor reviews*

There already is a sfv version

They're suppose to be SUPERhuman; looking like the average 3d women is the MINIMUM requirement…

theunbearablelightnessofbeinghungry.com/2015/07/textbook-patisserie-alexandria/

A lot of this could be traced back to way back when UMVC3 was still big, just announced while vanilla Marvel 3 was still fresh on people's minds. This was also one of the earliest times when people suspected and discovered on disc DLC (and they were right after also one of the earlier times people datemined the games files) I think that was the start of Capcom's downfall. And then around this time the Megaman license i remember wasn't doing so hot (Megaman Online and Legends 3 both canned around that time.)
what he said
A number of companies you can only forgive so much from them until you're just done and don't care anymore. Sega with Alien Colonial Marines was prob the earliest in recent memory where it was thankfully a wake up call loud enough for even normalfags to wisen up (even if temporarily) Nintendo and all their shit, KT with how the fucked up DOA5 PC, are also the most recent examples of putting too much trust in a company.

or (and let's be honest here,) it's also ArkSys spergs and weebs having their moment of rubbing it in like every other year (in this case I don't blame them, Capcom wasn't even putting up much of a fight) pun intended

it sucks too because I KNOW they could do so much better and so much more if they just stopped being so fucking out of touch,
my past child self used to take massive pride in being a capcom shill because of how fun their games were. Now I can't even look at anything capcom without at least a good amount of regret, sadness and anger towards them

I legitimately wonder if Reuben Langdon and Kyle Hebert don't do at least one double take looking at Ryu and Ken from SF4 and then comparing that to SFV's designs

or better, if they got any capcom development horror stories that they either won't or can't tell about

It keeps getting worse

We did it FGC, we won

What the fuck? This shit has to be in progress, that looks so fucking awkward. The only good thing about this is that green chick keeping her mouth shut.

I would love to see these girls look like super heroes should look, but, that's not how most of fighting games like to do things.
Some examples:
No fighting game makes the girls look "super". And, while I do expected that from Injustice, take a look at Capcom, who worked with super heroes before Nether and you will see that not even them make it right.

I think they just get their payment and leave as fast as possible. I mean, they could just go play older games and dub while doing it.

I never played DR, are the zombies in the game so… Lifeless?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How does one of the biggest companies in fighting game funded by a multi billion MNC fuck it up so hard?

You know, the first Marvel vs game I really got into was TvC. I liked Frank West and was surprised how much better I liked MvC3 once I gave it a chance.

It's a fucking shame that Capcom couldn't just impress me like that again.

Yes, actually, they're only really a threat in numbers or night occasionally. The real dangers were the psychopaths but getting one of them would require effort. Of course, this wouldn't look so bad without that awful flailing and that forced as hell DR4 selfie.

Compare this to Ran's Partner Attack from Project Justice… I mean, the most amazing thing about these companies nowadays is how they can't even copy themselves anymore!

WHAT WAS THE LONG ASS PAUSE FOR

There are so many ways that this super could have been done better.

kofaniv.snk-corp.co.jp/english/character/index.php?num=k9999
NEVER EVER

You guys think they buffed nemesis at all

Was Guile ever in Marvel?

C'mon dude. I don't like how characters look but this isn't even a fair comparison.

he was in marvel vs capcom 2, along with Charlie Nash

Blonde airmen tag super!

Still looked better then injustice 2 wonder women

so for a while there I was trying to figure out why Disney chose Gamora over Deadpool for the game, especially considering how popular Deadpool is right now… then I realized that Fox owns the rights to make movies for him.

Disney is so greedy they are willing to shit on even their most casual fans who would eat that character up and throw money at them just because they don't have movie rights.

That's a talent.

It's not Disney's fault, they showed off a bunch of X-Men stuff with Stan Lee during his expo thing. Disney doesn't own the rights to the Spiderman movies but he's in and so is Venom if the rumors are true.

The problem is Marvel's CEO, Ike Perlmutter, hating the every-loving shit out of Fox that they don't even want to introduce new X-men characters into the comics, and also having some gags about fucking with the X-men or people associated (such as some actors for a Fantastic 4 movie coming up getting killed in an explosion by the Punisher.)

That's some incredibly petty shit.

If you live in the same timezone and country, pretty good. Don't believe the meters, they lie. But if you're leaving your timezone, you're in for a little lag. If you go coast to coast, you're in for some real shit. And if you try to connect across continents, you're insane.

not even indie games with low budgets looks this bad, but that's because of limitations.
this is practically designed to be ugly

that is so awkward, so fucking awkward… I don't…
fuck man
I do like the idea of his ult busting him up to level 5 though, I never could level up frank without it being forced in UMvC3

I want to mod my fightstick. anybody know where to go to check for compatibility and what's best? I want to swap my current joystick for something better since it's crappy at reading motions.

How lively is it in west coast US?

No clue, I'm on the east coast. You can always just look up discord/steam groups to find people to play with, it's got a melty blood tier community where you'll always mind someone to play with if you just look for them.

I think the more pressing issue is that

LANDING THIS LEVEL 3 INSTANTLY GIVES YOU LV. 5 FRANK WITH NO EFFORT ON YOUR PART

Wasn't the whole point of Frank's levels to reward tricky combo setups, using hits as experience points?

Talking out your ass. One of Frank's major problems is that he couldn't fight with a deficit because of how the mechanic worked. It also seems to be a command grab super, which I'm pretty sure is impossible to hit with in Marvel at least.
It's not like a good player will need it for level 5 unless they make the boldest of reads worth spending 3 out of 4 bars for, the camera on the stand is already good enough that a simple switch combo will be enough to get you to level 4.

I can't wait for a sports channel to ban Ibuki's sports outfit despite the fact that 3d track and field goes on it's air no problem!

SRK, probably

Depends what you have. Sanwa JLF is the standard, Seimitsu LS-32 and LS-40 are popular with people who don't like the JLF. If by "crappy at reading motions" you mean it just isn't reading them then it's probably your switches, you can clean or replace them probably. If you just don't like how it feels you can try a heavier spring before you spend $30 on a new stick.

Ah yes, the "Fags In A Jeep" theme

I like how everyone else is looking away

He looks so broken.

Indeed, Ike is the one responsible, but this shows how Disney just don't care too. He IS a representative of Disney, and he is trying to undermine F4 and X-Men as much as possible in games too. They just removed Silver Surfer and the F4 from that Marvel Omega. And sinse he is the "Toy Seller", his carrer skyrocketed because he is great at selling merchandise, Disney don't care. Now, I think there is nothing good to wait from this game, and Ike sure helped. But…

based fucking Ono, has a love for street fighter and fighting game fans and always dresses up in cosplay just for the fun of it

Doesn't MvCI ship months from now? Why can't they just put their fixes on the disk? Not enough space with all those day 1 dlc characters I guess.

>>>/reddit/

It's coming out on September 19th, that's less than two months away.

Is that still not enough time to put graphical fixes on the disk before going to print? Are they shipping with that UI as well?

the crowd is so quiet considering how many people are there its very embarrassing

Who else Paul Phoenix here?

Iori, i…

…Kyo…

You're cancer but that's to be expected from this place. Would rather go to reddit since people there actually play games as opposed to these threads where people spend more time talking about fighting games instead of actually playing them

I'm gonna kill him

If it coming over here wasn't already announced I might've tried to import points but I'll save myself the hassle. Be sure to properly dispose of the body too.

I'm with you. I fucking HATE anything to do with RWBY and actually fucking applauded when I found the creator fucking died.

The only reason I imported is because I know I'm gonna double dip once the PC version releases so I might as well get the console version as soon as possible.
I'm might pick up the localized Vita version too so I can practice while traveling for work.

I feel like if we took the BB, P4, UNIEL, and RWBY fanbases and ranked them based on how cancerous they all are, RWBY would win by a landslide.

Well that's obvious;
The only thing wrong with BB's fanbase are the weebs that play storymode only with the CPU difficulty on level 1 or the people that dropped the game because no dub.
The only thing wrong with P4's fanbase is everyone that jumped on the series with the anime. The fans that actually play P4AU are perfectly fine
The only thing wrong with UNIEL's fanbase is the small group of "fans" that get pissy when people call Akatsuki jewpuncher
All of their negatives don't even bother to follow any events or FGC related shit; meanwhile RWBY is gonna do what smash did to EVO. Open the floodgates to allow more autists that don't care about fighting games to show up at fighting game events.

Oh well…

That is one ugly bitch.

Max uploaded a bunch of direct feed matches.

This shit looks worse up close.

So I've been using this fightstick for awhile and now I need to start replacing some of the buttons and also replace the artwork . What's a good place to get new parts at and which brand of buttons do you guys recommend?

I'm surprised you listed uniel

Well technically, there is a fanbase for UNIEL. it's just much smaller compared to the others.

How happy do you think Nemesis is that he's the least ugly character in the entire roster?

death to esports

I went to the official blablue cross tag battle video on youtube and all the comments were "muh dead creator would be proud". No dissenting opinions allowed or you get the cancer that is the rwby "community" to dogpile you. Also they get triggered by dark humor at the expense of the dead guy but are willing to wave his corpse around when valid criticism of rwby comes up. who's worse, rwby or undertale fans?

at one point, Holla Forums unironically liked undertale. Holla Forums NEVER liked RWBY

yeah I remember that brief moment when undertale was liked. After getting excited during the trailer I remember the quick transition from excitement to hate i felt at hearing the disgusting voice "acting". I legitimately shouted NO! loud enough that my younger brother thought a friend died or something.

Wow user, you're pretty autistic

I don't play Smash 4 because no Wii U.
If you mean SFV I play it. It's f…f-fine, really. It can be really frustrating though but it's a double edged sword. Making someone ragequit is a pretty good feel to be honest.

Isn't KoF really popular in Korea?

I just don't get what is really so provocative about Cammy's outfit. Her ass is visible yes, but that's a normal swimsuit in a lot of places and it was the go to "beach babe" look in beer commercials and what not in the early 90s. Can you imagine telling a real life woman you can't wear that?

When he switches handles does that mean he's bought the game once for each of them?

Only if I was a melanin-enriched individual following a particular brand of the Semitic desert death cult.

THICC MATCHES!

Remember when USFIV gave everyone furry costumes?

Then you're an uninformed faggot who doesn't know his whore wife was responsible. Monty Oum was an honest-to-God visionary and Rooster Teeth ruined his dream for cheap cash and memes.

Looks like a sexed up Steven Universe character.

Helped that many were so stylized and out-there that there's no furfaggotry coming out of 'em.

Still looks like crap

Tell the story

Remind me to tell it in the next thread, since this one is about to fall off.

The entire point in the game is that in a "realistic" zombie uprising the zombies are just a minor inconvenience while the surviving humans, thrust in a world of anarchy, are the real enemies. The zombies move all dumb and attracted to you but they barely put up a fight. Though the whole "LMAO Selfie time!" thing Frank West is doing is lifted from the last chapter of the series, where a version that acts nothing like himself is killed off in what I can only presume to be some sort of stunt by the western devs to make sure the Japs don't produce any more of their great games.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL

New Thread