What are some comfy video games that take you to your happy place?

What are some comfy video games that take you to your happy place?

Not sure it's the same kind of comfortable but I do get to that happy place.

You are the cancer killing the industry.

This is one of the worst baits I've ever seen and you didn't even sage. The only reason I give you a (You) at all is because you got dubs.

I actually play Catherine (Babel, to be more specific) when I want to be transported to a better place.

It's bad if you use videogames only to escape, you can't escape from the fear of life and my fucking fist forever, you fucking faggot.

Any of the original three, really. The first has the best comfy factor though.

Great unique game. Nothing like it. They should make a sequel. Wouldn't even mind if it had a muslim protagonist driving for diversity.

Fight me faggot.

As opposed to what, a walking sim/pamphlet hybrid featuring a "meaningful" journey into the mind of a pangendered demisexual otherkin?

check this fag

You learn something new everyday, pal. Some of us play solely because we are looking to enjoy the experience of playing.

Wow, another geek who can't fathom that people would play for fun instead of using a virtual toy as an opiate. For the record, walking sims are exactly the type of game that would be used as an escape.

Nigger there's even a whole genre for escapism alone, it's called RPG. If you seriously think using vidya for escapism is retarded then you're probably the dumbest nigger on this board.

I can practically smell the body odor emanating off your posts. How many bottles full of piss and pizza pocket boxes are sitting next to you right now? Have you noticed the room you are in lacking in sunlight or having stairs that lead into a kitchen?

Do I smell projection?

He is quite right.

Playing games for fun is what makes complex mechanics and enthralling stories. People who seek escapism from shitty jobs, relatives, society, etc. is what developers are catering to.

The majority want a drug to stop the pain, being a gamer nerd XD is considered mainstream. There you have it. A perfect audience wanting entertainment that doesn't require too much thinking.

Can't blame them too much, these are businesses, not charities. If they wanted a certain core set of mechanics or level of prowess or difficulty in their games it would be there - but more important than the goal of developers is shareholders and money.

Devs might die inside making a game that they know sucks, analytical players (even lesser than extreme autists) might know it sucks, but if it sells to the mainstream audience that's that.

Bad game values/mechanics suck, bad press is worse, but nothing really hurts as bad as bad sales figures, and anyone who browses Holla Forums should know bad games still sell.

The first has the best music, but I find it to be a lot more lonely than the other two. Though that might be why some people find it more comfy.

No, just your piss bottles.

I thought this thread was supposed to be about comfy and happy feels.

I read that in banjo's voice

when summer will end?

This is lefty speak

Currently playing stardew valley. Its alright.

Shit, you out-argued me.

I have none.