Check PSN "Deals" section

Why is the Deals section of PSN just an elephants graveyard for "fuck you its January" level AAA games?

nigger didn't you learn anything with steam?

Thats not really the point, even steam sells a variety to the goyim. Why stick to the shit people dont buy? its not like theres valuable shelf space being taken up by these turds right?

In a perfect world people wouldn't own anything, the government would. Sadly we don't love in that world yet.

This ends with you being a linuxfag or "#wewin10famsmhtbh" and either one is cuckcore. There is no winner here. You take the shit you get and deal with it.
Thats much better eh?

Every so often they get decent games marked down as flash sales. I'd wager though that, aside from what games Sony themselves own, they don't get to make the call on who marks down what when. So you get trash on markdown a lot, probably because that's the main way those games are liable to get sales at this point.

Playstation store also has more general issues such as not having anywhere close to all the worthwhile PS1 games, the PS2 selection being very much lacking, and prices on current/past gen games not even trying to compete with actual physical prices at times (still asking $50 for a game that as of now goes for half or so of that, etc). Also the browser itself just being slow as molasses to load for whatever reason. Though, I'm mainly just speaking about the PS3/PSP/Vita store; not sure if the PS4 one is in much of a better state, aside from it not having PS1 or PS3 games since the system apparently isn't compatible with anything but PS4 games and a handful of digital PS2 ones.

consoles aren't meant to replace PCs, they're meant for video games you turbo autist

>commies ironic or not

Don't forget they just ended a midyear sale, where they had a bulk of deals, so now all that's left is trash.

Hopefully we never will.

Learn what from Steam?

vs.

this is an awful post

Not all of us have the time to fight CIAniggers, user.

that's because you actually think that "Deals" means
hey bro, we're a cool and hip company, so we're cutting some of our profits here to give you a nice deal

when in reality its more like
okay, these piece of shit games don't sell at 60$, we're going to reduce the price and make a profit by sales numbers instead of per unit, after all, digitally copying games costs nothing to us, so just put big shiny "-50%" off signs for idiots to keep buying

i have family members who legitimately bought horizon ZD, witcher 3, the last of us, Life is Strange, and many other absolutely garbage indie games, simply because they were "on sale". "Deals" are just a way to squeeze miserable people who fill the hole in their lives with consumerism out of their cash, because they get a small dose of endorphin whenever they purchase something.

and the worst part? you can't do anything to stop it. these people will defend their "dealer" of choice like a battered housewife, and continue contributing to the death of the hobby, even when you make it a point that buying games should be an act of support to the developers and not an act of self-pleasuring (because the pleasure you get from games should come from playing them, not from buying them) they will keep doing it, and so you see your hobby slowly die

Seriously, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

people with jobs have money to spare on leisure, doesn't mean they will throw it out the window for anything so a sale lets them get what they want, not everyone has the necessity of pirating, some don't want to bother learning how to do it.

kill yourself faggot. re-read my post, i didn't say you should pirate a single time, i said you should be smart with your money and support good developers instead of shit ones because "b-but i like it!" or "b-but i like to play on a console!"

there's no excuse for buying shit like HZD or Life is Strange other than being a complete retard unaware of the damage that is done to the hobby as a whole when those are bought, regardless of price paid.

>(((Mike Cucklasa)))

Just stop using the internet please.

A webm says a thousand pictures

Because sony is garbo.

Satan dubs confirm that one user is a blind retard, but don't ever bring up gayem theory again.

But what about all those sweet PS4 exclusives (many of them being available on PS3 as well) weebs always talk about?

I wouldn't say PC Master Race because a lot of those garbage titles also flood the PC market.