Video games and genres without violence and rated E for everyone

1 question

What are the best genres and types of video games, for someone who only plays and only likes video games Rated E for Everyone in the ESRB?

I'm looking for video game rated E for everyone, where there is no violence or inappropriate content

I'm looking for games for these consoles

Playstation 1

Game Boy Advance

Super Nintendo

I'm gonna make this easy, Pokemon.

Doom.

Is there any pokemon video game, where there is no violence?

Have to be free games of all kinds of violence

Why? Are they retarded or something?

Sure, if you count games as only 1 genre.

Puzzle games/sudoku is what you want. Hell, chess is violent if you think about what you are doing. Sounds like someone is a little pacifist faggot, despite that everything is violent.

I just do not like violent video games.

For me violence in video games is unnecessary

Pokemon TCG for the GBC comes to mind
But then, you have attack animations

It would be much better games, where there is no struggle or fight

Flight sims, or German employment simulators would be my best guess.

A good chunk of puzzle games, e.g. Tetris or Puyo Puyo.

Everything is violent, get over it. Your body is slaughtering bacteria even as we speak. But the only games you could play are little kid games that teach the alphabet. Or some puzzle games like sudoku or tetris, assuming you don't get triggered over the animations or some shit.

I hate this word

Gran Turismo

Harvest Moon: FOMT for GBA.

Why does he do it

Thrill Kill

postal 2

Mortal Kombat
Postal 2
Hotline Miami/Hotline Miami 2
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Mount and Blade

There you go big boy.

Don't shield kids from violence, user. You only create more fucking snowflakes who have no perspective and are wounded with mere words on the internet. Video Game violence has been shown to have no negative effect on players.

This.
Sex is a weird area that I won't comment on but violence is actually shown to have no effect.

If anything, I've noticed competitive games like fighting and sports tend to piss kids off.

He also crossposts to cuckchan

Rapelay

Well there goes anything that's not a puzzle game. Is your kid so wimpy he can't even handle Mario? You'll probably have the most luck with Bejeweled and other phone apps, pussy.

You are really asking for the impossible. Now if you are asking for no graphic violence or no violence against people then you have a lot to work from.
Even DN1 only has you fight a person three times in the entire game. The rest of the time you are shooting robots and occasionally rabbots.

The spacing for your question looks bad.
Are you from reddit?

Is your family hispanic

Also ESRB didn't exist back in SNES days

B E R E N S T E I N
U N I V E R S E

Well, i think the esrb was formed after mortal kombat was released. I would assume games after mortal kombat's release are rated by the esrb.

Oh! Interesting.

Boundaries exist for a reason. You need to shield them from overly violent shit as a child while knowing they will find that shit out as they get older. The parents that don't give a fuck about what their kids play are the type of parents that find it funny when their 4 year old curses in front of them.

GUESS AGAIN

I would give my kid turok 1 and 2. Sure its violent but its just dinosaurs.

That's low poly shit AND it's dinos so it's no more violent than Jurassic Park for the genesis. I'm talking about shit like GTAV and Fallout 4. Shit that gives children concepts and ideas they really can't process at early ages. They will find that shit out eventually but giving them concepts that are heavy even for adults is the fastest way to fuck up a kid's mental growth.

I played GTA SA when i was 11 and i turned out fine. Sort of.

It's okay, we all have our reasons we wound up here.

it did kinda give me a big fear of the ghetto though.it was for the best

If not the game then real life would have done it. Not to mention you played that when you were 11. I'm talking about shit I see now. Breaks my fucking heart when I see a friend of a friend let their 6 year old daughter play GTA5. I don't know why, but there is something real fucking skeevy about seeing a 6 year old girl do the torture scene while looking slightly confused in the process.

SA never really got that bad though. What parent would give a kid gta v? My 13 yo brother played through the yoga scene in 5. Kids really need to stop playing shit like that. Maybe gta 3 might be ok though when theyre 13 or 14.

The kind of parents who have a mother who had another man's kid while the father continues to be a wigger drug dealer. I hate this new generation.

Sounds like a degenerate family and the daughter was probably going to be exposed to that shit eventually.

All video games involve some form of challenge, and from challenge comes conflict, and from conflict comes violence. By refusing to play games without violence you're limiting yourself to only the most abstract puzzle games. Even lighthearted platformers like Mario, Sonic or Crash Bandicoot have implied/cartoon violence at the very least.

Tycoon games are all I can think of, and even then pic related has death in it. I would suggest racing games, but you're probably a faggot that doesn't like cars either.

My dad sat me down in front of the computer and taught me how to play Doom 2 when I was 4 years old. Had a lot of fun playing co-op with him and my aunt, though some of the monsters did give me nightmares. Sage for double post.

I'm legit interested in this as well, despite all the "psssh violence is everywurr kid" edgelords.

for all platforms though

I was so scared to play doom 1 when i was like 4 or 5. The levels were so cramped and the enemies were so close.

The kind of parent that doesn't bother to research the stuff they give to their kids. I remember that a few years back when I went to buy Dead Space 2 the shopkeeper told me that it was used because the mother didn't bothered to know what the game was about and returned it in two days thank to the fact that their kid started to have nightmares.

Play sports games like Blitz or Coolboarders.

He's a retard without attention.

>>>/facebook/ is more your tune, coon.

It's only because people have no idea what role playing games are and think they mean shit like Far Cry 3.

This meme is trash and always has been.

I remember this its still violent because you can watch some of the cartoons where goofy sucks at everything

Games like Tetris and Hexgon have no violence whatsoever.

*Hexagon

You must be 18 to post on this board.

Platformers. Crash Bandicoot Spyro etc. is family friendly and everyone can have a comfy time playing it.