What are some of the most obscure input devices you have ever used...

What are some of the most obscure input devices you have ever used? I tried this is out to play Command and Conquer and it is as miserable as you might imagine

Never before coming across this piece of shit had my young hopes been crushed this thouroughly. But maybe young me was just as retarded as I am now.

I use one of those every day

What fucking game would use this?

I actually have a Razer Tartarus. Given that most games are console ports that require no precision in aiming but the ability to comfortably hit a billion buttons simultaneously, it's pretty good. The keys are angled to be easier to press and they're in line vertically. I can actually use my pinky effectively now. Plus my thumb actually does something apart from hit space.

helps I only paid like 20 bucks for it on sale

Onimusha, obviously.

bump

I've actually considered getting one of those for strategy games. How does it feel in your hand? Not too cheap I hope.

They can make them the size of a table yet they can't add wires and buttons to them.

That would be a beefy rig with a lot of horse power.

isn't this a PC input alternative for disabled people with only one usable hand? It's not meant for video games and isn't even advertised as a controller.

i still to this day want a steel battalion controller just to try and make it work with mechwarrior

Don't buy these, they're just a repackaged Beklin n52te

Uh, nevermind then. I just looked at prices online and I am laughing my ass off because I scooped mine at a thrift shop for a dollar.

I came across this once. thought it was for flight sims before researching. Apparantly this was advertised for FPS games. wish I tried it out when I had the chance.

The shit bit is the thumbstick, very hard to cleanly push a single direction. It's like they know though, because the software has a setting to just use the cardinal directions and not the diagonals. The keypad is membrane but you can pay more for one with mechanical switches.

As for general feel, it's ergonomic as fuck. The plam rest slides out to adjust for different sized hands. I've had it for a couple of years and no problems with quality. I make no guarantee about the newer chroma version, I have the old one.

I got the logitech g13. It has more buttons and joystick instead of a dpad. the drivers for the joystick arent that good though it helps in gta sa with those fucking bikes where i have to accelerate, lean forward, and look around at the same time.

Motherfucker