It's been 6 years Holla Forums, can't you just admit Skyrim is the superior ES and the natural evolution of the series?

It's been 6 years Holla Forums, can't you just admit Skyrim is the superior ES and the natural evolution of the series?

I've never played an open world game except for botw.
It was awesome for the first 15 hours. Then it became just "okay" once it became the same variations.

What's a good open world game, Holla Forums?

Fuck no, I need my easy way to fit in.

Oh good, we are at the part where people started praising Oblivion while denouncing the previous game. Normalfags are awfully predictable.

Fallout 4 is still better. Skyrim is just boring.

Morrowind. Exploring BoTW is for kids, exploiting alchemy in MWind is for adults.

Oblivion wasnt perfect, but it is miles better than Skyrim.

I agree. People who vehemently defend BOTW are manchildren.

Tbf, there are a lot of things to discover and the climbing mechanic is innovative. It still feels so limited though. You don't explore things to upgrade your character in an exploitative way and break the game like in Morrowind, you don't explore things to survive, you explore things because the world is a playground for the sake of playground. On a side note, the combat is shit.

Stalker, CoC if you like just randomly murder hobo-ing. Dying light is fun if you like beating up zombies and parkour, but the game drops in playability after the start since your abilities make everything piss easy and zombies inexplicably become paste because of the lightest tap of not even your strongest weapon. Dragon's Dogma is really fun for the first few run-throughs and NG+'s, and it gets even better through bitterblack isle, the DLC, but you may not be able to play it after you've done essentially everything. Still worth a good 150 hours or so. Saints row 2 is good, loads of fun there and it doesn't typically get boring until you've done everything. Witcher 3 is okay, and Metal Gear Solid TPP is okay if you can ignore the sadness in your heart and enjoy the game and its mechanics.

The only thing the game really has going for it, is the qt aryan boypussy.

Reported for rule 8.

It's been 11 replies Holla Forums, can't you just admit Dubs is the superior thread and the natural evolution of the chans?

Nice job, OP. You triggered eternally triggered Holla Forumseddit

What, people can't answer questions now? Fine, I won't answer your question either.

Furfag

I don't even know how you came to that conclusion.

Anyways, what was your favorite quest in Skyrim Holla Forums?

SEEN ANY ELVES?

AHAHAHA

I see those digits.

There it is, Jim!

Reported. Stop trying to force others to not talk about things you don't like.

Oh shit nice quads

Ugh… of course Holla Forums is infested with those people. Can we just talk about Skyrim in peace? I hate redditors.

Reported

I reported deez nutz to your mom, faggot

You angry babe?

you have to go back

Thanks guys!

LOL

This is what happens when redditors try to fit in. Sad.

C/v/cks btfo.

Sage is not a downvote, Holla Forumsedditors.

Reborted

Here's the ranking.

Morrowind > Daggerfall > Skyrim > Arena > Oblivion

I don't care where you're from if you're too goddamn new, dumb or oblivious to recognize or appreciate well-crafted bait like that, I want you fucking gone.

But skyrim is shit, though. This isn't even memetic, it's just an inferior game. Magic is signifigantly reduced, they added in a pointless crafting system while removing equipment duribility. They've fucked up the lore in several places like everything about skyrim vampires. Also the dungeons are so simple and they all loop back to the entrance because backtracking is hard, apparently. The only thing it has as a true positive is that it seems to be the last one, so they can't fuck up any more areas.

Tell your friend to quit proxy hopping, OP.

Hmm, never played Morrowind because of how old and clunky it looked. Are there any mods that make it more modern? I'd like a mod that adds quest markers as I'd prefer not to wander around aimlessly.

morrowind overhaul.