So how many you suckers were dumb enough to fork over $15 for a single character class? I was and I enjoyed it...

So how many you suckers were dumb enough to fork over $15 for a single character class? I was and I enjoyed it. But it definitely isn't worth $15. Wait for the price to drop or buy the $30 version of the game if you don't have it.

Also, never play Diablo 3 on a PC. It's a really good console game and a mediocre, underwhelming PC title.

So what's your excuse for not playing some games that aren't mediocre?

Jesus Christ, just kys already.

I love you guys so much. I'm dead serious.

Jesus christ

Path of Exile continues to be free and they're adding SIX new acts.

But that's a great price, the game itself cost $60 and you only get 5 classes, so naturally another class and only another class costs 1/4 of the full game, that has to be worth it right?

Path of Exile is shit though. best not to go near that shitfest.

What's wrong with POE?

I played it for a few hours and it sucked ass, makes me wish a sequel to Diablo 2 existed.

I remember getting bored of the game because the skills were uninteresting and there were major sync issues. But I haven't played in years.

YOU HAVE TO FUCKING PAY FOR IT? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They fixed the sync issues years ago.

i clearly remember legitimately crashing my computer playing d2 with too many summons. necromancer needed exactly one fucking thing to be great, and they fucked that up. shit, i played d3 at launch and my witch doctor had like twenty five creatures summoned at the same time, how is this shit acceptable to anyone

I take it back.

It is MMO. You are talking shit about Cata but in reality your experience was Vanilla.
Not great comparison because PoE actually got better over time.

Witch doctor sucks ass. Not because of number of creatures but because they were always support.
Only time I enjoyed summoner was with free full Zunimassa set. I stopped soon after because with full set there wasn't really anything to grind for. It still didn't fixed the problem of minions being supports to you.

With people like you Holla Forums would be one person.

You deserve misery in your life. Kys for buying this shitty, sleazy dlc.

I hate diablo 3 but im bumping this thread just to piss you off :^)

Why wouldn't you go play diablo 2 instead?

So like why wasn't it cracked yet? What DRM do they use?

25 fps mate.

Why would I play a warhammer rip off when I can play the real thing

This isn't cuckchan, blizzdrone.

The whole point is that you take a fairly meh skill and turn it into a creative build. For example during Legacy league I made a Mirror Arrow trapper, which uses a skill that fires an arrow and where the arrow lands a clone of yourself is summoned for two or three seconds. And since the minion has fuckhuge amounts of damage you can scale the skill duration and use traps to get 30 tanky as fuck clones at the same time to both take aggro from enemies and destroy anything getting close, since they all target the exact same enemy. The build is fairly gimmicky and most definitely not advisable to someone that is starting the game but holy fuck was it amazing when it got rolling.

even in D2 necromancer isnt that fun when you suddenly lose half of them because they didnt follow you through the doorway and you didnt find a BER rune AND a jah rune to stick in some armor so you could cast teleport

in fact, why not just turn this into a D2 thread?

It's still not fun trying to make a build work in the lower levels due to Rng in gear (crafting below Cruel Act 3/4 is pointless). I loved my Ethereal Knives-trap-blade vortex Shadow with high evasion, but getting the right gear and color slots wasn't fun (It's one of the reasons why I stopped playing along with summons not being fun at all).

I'll never play non-RTS game where I can control such massive army. Feelsbad. Actually thinking about it modern RTS probably have less units running than that on average. Fuck diablo 2 is so much fun.

Are you only making 1 character per league or something?

That has been made a lot less painful with essences and masters, both of which let you get guaranteed rolls and later on also rolls unique to them.
You can always get a Tabula Rasa or Skin of the Loyal/Lords until you do then, why you would get a Tabula is obvious but for Skin of the Loyal you can get a decent six-link with +1 to all gems with whatever colours you want for fairly cheap and for Skin of the Lords you can get it cheap if it has a fairly niche passive. Also the mirror arrow trapper was surprisingly entertaining for a summoner build, even if it was a complete pain in the ass to level due to the fact that you have to make your passives go across the entire tree to scale damage.

Oh yeah and it has been made easier with prophecies (giving guaranteed uniques) and divination cards (giving guaranteed whatever the fuck you want).

Kill yourself Blizzcuck, your company is dead

i'm looking forward to the new updates but you can't just lie like that

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

It's an online game, resyncing is always going to exist. It's much better than it used to be and it's miles better than D2's was.

If you want to experience suffering, you can always pick up modding D2 yourself.

there could be a 50 FPS D2 mod maybe, but some game mechanics are tied to the frames

The game has lockstep as an option. The shit with desync was to do with the fact that the game used predictive, which resulted in you going into a completely different area to what you were looking at, with lockstep you can avoid that. Obviously, since you are still communicating with a server, you are going to have issues if you lag but after the implementation of lockstep there have been way less cases where players would get fucked over by the game unfairly, since now you can at least SEE yourself get shit on.

Yeah I know that but doesn't Diablo 1 have a 60 fps mod though?

dunno

OP here.

I have no problem with this being a D2 thread.

I just wanted to say that

Malthael Did Nothing Wrong

In a way he wasn't, but fuck off back to the Blizzard forums with your shitty attempt at making a meme, you sjw-Blizzard-fanboy-shill faggot.

activision did everything wrong and blizzard is responsible by selling itself to them

and I'm being very literal. nephilim were no different than demon spawn in comparison to holy blood

I disliked killing him

Who is the Sarah Kerrigan of Diablo 3?

Well, your brother had a point, that was pretty autistic of you. I can understand not wanting to play shitty games but getting all pissy about it IRL is just embarrassing.

It could have been Leah, but she died.

It also could have been Adria, but she also died.

IDK if you mean "Shameless Mary Sue" or "Ruined character from previous game" but by the end of the campaign D3's main cast is so small there really aren't enough people for anyone to be the "X of Diablo 3".

That's actually one thing D3 did right: killed off most of the bigger side characters before they could be Metzen'd.

Zoltan or Tyrael are the closest to Kerrigans. Kulle tried to kill you, yet all of a sudden the two of your are best buddies who play with the "NOT HORDRADIC CUBE" item.

I don't think any of the Cube shit with Kulle is canon, though.

Tyrael is the only one who even comes close to being a Kerrigan only because he's pretty much the only major story character who survives until the end of the game.

Yay, user's who like path of exile like I do.
I was considering getting Diablo, but then I remember I hate blizzard, I am so lazy to pirate, Holla Forums torrents are fucking stupid, why not just fucking use megaupload like for fuck sake. All continue having fun on my "shit game" and then all buy even more "shit games" that aren't Diablo, but are clones of it.

I play as the witch and shadow, and it has easily been the most fun I have had in a while. Fucking hell zombies are retardly strong early on..