If you could sit in for the development of any videogame of your choosing, what would it be?

If you could sit in for the development of any videogame of your choosing, what would it be?

Demon's Souls, hands down.

Bioshock Infinite
Not because it is a good game, but because I want to see what the fuck happens in a 5-6 year development time where something looked fantastic and almost nothing from the trailers or gameplay showcases made it into the final product.

All of them, so I can beat devs with a chair every time they come up with a terrible idea games would never get done because they'd all eventually end up beaten to death

Fuck off to cuckchan

Killer7 has bound to be interesting, with all those different teams doing cutscenes for each chapter and general craziness.

Why?

Because it was supposed to be good, but then something went horribly, horribly wrong.

I don't understand, Holla Forums is significantly more attracted to trainwrecks and drama than good stuff and great games. How is it unreasonable that someone would want to see the mess that was spore unfold?

GTA

Basically the game would give the player every chance to be a good hard working person, you could just be a taxi driver and take out your girlfriend to watch a movie once a week if you have any money to spare, or grind until you can finally buy a nice sports car and big house. But the story would keep trying to lure you into the life of crime, and the more fucked up things you did the more hardcore and crazy the game would become, spoiler: no happy ending for scumbags

i want Okami to sit on my dick

Every jap game, so I could make sure they never came out.

Metal Gear Sold 5. I would provide moral support as we spent the entire day rearranging the office instead of working on the game because we knew the yakuza would fuck us up if we didn't because we are not kojimbo.

take your shitty copypasta arguments back to reddit

Metro Last Light, heard the development was a wild ride being next to a warzone

tetris

I just want to know what really happened during the writing process.