What are some good multiplayer games to play with a girlfriend?

What are some good multiplayer games to play with a girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

onemorelevel.com/game/avoider
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder how practical this is.

Sexual intercourse the game

I had my gf sitting on my lap while I play games.

But with pic pose it will probably limit mouse movement

I don't even dare to tell my gf that I play video games. Vidyas are for fags and women.

is it on Steam?
Does it have public servers? I hope they aren't filled with annoying kids.

:^)

Gang rape.

Ugh, fuck off. Girlfriend is the worst form of DRM. It doesn't let you play games half the time, takes control of your computer, and has microtransactions like you'd never believe.

I don't have a gf but I want to do this, therefore I feel obliged to tell you that girlfriends are shit and for normalfags.

i didnt say a boyfriend

my gf probably spent more money on me than I on her. Never had any of the problems u complain about.
I even got my dick sucked while I played :^)

Ok chad

Im going to shit down your socks

You kid, but this is actually true.
Plus, every month there's this week where it doesn't work and yells at you all the time.

Not to mention girls don't play games*

1D waifus is the only option for the modern man

*except for mind games of course

look at this homo

Mine just gets super horny

Any real game suggestions?
She likes games like Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and Diablo.

My ex used to do a lot.

My wife and I play a lot of R6 Siege together, being next to each other makes it a lot easier to make calls since we can physically lean over and look at each other's screens (One scouting on drone, one attacking feels like borderline cheating). Tried playing Overwatch and had some fun for a while, but eventually she grew tired of how casual it felt.

Terraria, Resident Evil 5/6 and EDF 4.1 are also fairly decent choices that we regularly play. Wurm Online can also be pretty neat, we played with Holla Forums for a short while and it was fun building our own house in the middle of the autism fortress-city.

congraz, now stop playing kiddy games and knock her up unless your stupid.

worst. advice. ever.

I think she'll like Terraria.

She doesn't have good FPS aim so R6 Siege and such won't be a good option for us.

Wurm with Holla Forums could be funny

Need to check out EDF and the Resident Evil games (only played 4).

But only she's white

Leave and never come back you dirty racemixer.

btw any F2P recommendations we could try?

Yes try sexing her without a condom

I play Tropico with mine and she laughs at the flavor text.

We play EDF 2025. Started on hardest with no grinding and are now stuck on the last mission bumped down to hard. I am fine with this because I refuse to grind and so as a fencer I only have 2000 health

Already do.

Robocraft, Warframe, Tera, Alien Swarm, Sven Co-Op…F2P selection is honestly pretty slim as far as not-terrible games is concerned.

Funny games could be nice. Reminded me I want to play Conker's Bad Fur Day with her.

She had pretty okay skill, save for some embarrassing deaths.

too much grind and combat itself isn't interesting tbh
Nice game but after some update several months ago it randomly crashes my computer very badly (need to boot BIOS for PC to work again)
I don't like MMORPG mostly because they have shit gameplay, is there anything special about that one?
Good game, might try it
need to check it out

I guess the one who would be with a being so evil as a 3DPD would have shit taste in vidya too.

y-you guys are just baiting r-right?

My wife, just like the majority of women out there, is currently laughing at you.

I think the joke is that lives in games are represented with a mario icon, and the girl doesn't know much about games.

Post again when she cucks you. I'll be waiting

There are a lot of normalfags here, this is nothing new.

shouldnt you be on facebook or reddit?

I don't have a Facebook profile.
Reddit for programming subreddits.

Who fucking let this guy in from reddit?

No, you have reached the Bouquet residence. Lady of the house speaking.

Oh hey Mrs. Bucket.

Can't wait to see mi gf's reaction to Conker :^)

Trick thread. Girls don't play videogames.

Please teach me how to be a chad like you

Minecraft.

Why cant normalfags leave this place be?

Yes but what about your wife's son?

boring game

Girls are beautiful at any size Scott!

I was shitposting.

Well yeah, that's why you do what OP does and get a pretend girlfriend.

Reminded me Garry's Mod though I'm not sure if she's into wiremod trolling, and I'm banned on half the servers that have wiremod :(

Lies and mythology

One of my exes and I took turns playing Centipede on the PS2 Atari collection while the other performed oral sex on them to see who got a higher score. Joke's on her; my circumcision damaged a bunch of nerve endings in my penis so I can only orgasm if I'm really focusing on it.

We tried it in Overwatch and I played like shit while it didnt hinder her.

High score games are a good idea for oral sex. Need to try this game:
onemorelevel.com/game/avoider

post her pics then.

Ref up those excuses

Obesity is not attractive.

Why are all women awful at vidya? You'd think there'd have to be a few good ones, but somehow there just aren't. Enlighten me, Holla Forums.

not going to post her pics here, but she's as fat as pic related
she's underweight

of course she is :^)

Where do you think you are?

this
also applies to your bitch "wife"

KILL

Because video games are always a form of competition, and usually the idea of competing with others for the sake of self-improvement, enjoyment and especially building camaraderie is a foreign concept.
Women want attention desperately first and foremost.
Games attract akward beta nerds, so women who have no chance with alpha chads will flock to games as a last resort.
And thirsty betas are ready to shower a female with attention and gifts.

dose your girlfriend have a feminine penis?

Not all games are competitive. There are games which appeal to girls like The Sims - manipulating and controlling other peoples' lives.

no :(

My fiancé and I play Motorsport Manager together, she's also semi-addicted to Let's Make a Soccer Team! on the PS2.
Other than that, she makes a damn good Ivy on Soul Calibur and even occasionally beats me on Tekken.
Can't see her ever playing an RTS or RPG with me though.

CASUAL

My girlfriend earns three times as me and i spend half of her money. I literally fuck her anywhere i want and she never complains about anything i do or fights with me.

You fags are just betas that dont how to control your woman, thats why there are so many 'feminists" these days, weak faggots like you people.

I warm up to my best, at which point she quits, does that count?

lmao

Marry and divorce her for lifetime of easy money, jewish lawyer is a must.

We play a bunch of old PS1 era games and sometimes a new fighting game for shit and giggles.

Have you tried the old Rugrats games?

I have 10 gfs and they show me their boobs everyday so there nerds

soul calibur 2, assuming your gf isn't bad at vidya

Patrician taste, along with Tekken 3

get used to playing with high sensitivity - problem solved

muh aim

Which one, the one that is an even unfairer Mario Party?
I owned all Mario Party games and despite loving them there hasn't been a single time where playing with friends has left me enjoying the game. The only modes I did have fun in multi were the side modes ones, like the Volleyball minigame in 4 or the Battle Mode in 3.

lmao
It's actually true though. When I gave her (and a couple of the girls in my family) games about managing empires or countries, the moment I stopped explaining the mechanics was when they tried their level best to fuck everyone. A particularly fun one was when my gf tried Civ IV and after about twenty minutes of worldbuilding she got fed up of getting bad diplomacy and just found the cheats to maximize tech and nuke the other factions.

hahaha what a clever girl XDDD

Search for Riptar and Studio Tour in particular

boy if you knew how good she looks, you probably kill yourself right now out of jealously

said just like an insecure weak beta faggot, lmao

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Instead of succubi, suck you, bye!

I've got bad news for you user…

Why don't you post pictures of her so i kill myself?
Oh wait you are just LARPing like the cocksucking faggot you are lmao

Yoshi's Woolly World
Bitches love that cutesy craft aesthetic.

I played Terraria with my wife and it was good fun, we used to MMO before it was total cancer a bit but I could only play some newb chr with her because she wasn't never focused on progression, but twinked out alt runs were fun. I think something like Diablo (Diablo-ish) would be be fun too.

Just reminded me of hunter the reckoning, class based top down shooter on old consoles set in the Old World of Darkness pen and paper setting (same world as VtM:B). Play the sequel if you need low difficulty.

memes are the tool of the beta faggot out of arguments

lmao, you think im so cuck like you kiddo?