Future of vidya

Now that gaming is not cool anymore will we get good video games again?

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There have always been good video games

Citation needed.

Does anyone have that "only men" Mark pic? I could really use it

Gaming is still cool, being a nerd isn't cool

When gaming is not 'cool' for normalfags, those hipster locusts, sociopaths, and kikes anymore. Then we will have good games.

Gaming was never cool, were at the phase where it's cool to SAY you love THE NEWEST AAA VIDEO GAEM
or like the SJW's you'll write that you've defeated gannon, beaten alduin, and namedrop some other characters everybody who plays vidya knows about and doesn't give a shit in an attempt establish "credibility" despite only reading top tumblr post with the hashtag of the game.

name good games from 2015 & 2016?

Formicide

Haydee

meh at best, tho nice dubs

retarded

Not yet, we still have some ground to cover.

Deadbolt
Snake Pass
Rabi Ribi

First two look ok, tho they don't look like something that makes me go "I wanna play it".

last one is weebshit.

I don't know if gaming is or isn't cool, but games won't be fun for as long as they make huge buckets of cash. Kikes ruin anything that makes lots of money.

I see Mark occasionally as I live rather close to him. I think I'm going to beat him with a bat next time he dicks around with this board.

What are you waiting for?

git gud

He is such a pathetic waste of skin that it almost feels like I'd be doing him a favor. Besides the kike would definitely sue if I got caught.

That is true. Still, being the jew he is there's no way he'd hate you more than he hates himself

He is going to push it too far one day and I will jump his ass. Looking forward to breaking his fat fingers so he can't screw this board any further for a few months.

WEW
>>>/fit/

4u

And check these

Does this qualify as a credible threat of physical violence? Because it looks very serious.
I wonder what these guys will have to say.
tips.fbi.gov/

Retards like you are the reason why leftycucks exist.

Cheers buddy

I will beat you like a fat jew pinata, Mark. That was a threat. Good luck making it through my 6 gorillion proxies :^)

Gaming is as ingrained into culture as music and watching television. It also has a strong hipster presence now. I hope you're prepared for an eternity of hipsters puffing other hipster's games up as the height of innovation despite their games being bastardized mishmashes of already established mechanics. Music has been dealing with this shit for years now.

Colored pic?

how was this thread not deleted by mark yet?