4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite explosive weapon in a game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grenade launchers. I love rebounding shit around corners.

Rocket propel grenades?

If there's a hotpocket lurking around here right now, please tell Mark that the banner for that Final Fantasy thread is finished.

No work today. Got a haircut, did some housework, played some frisbee.

RPG.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I only have 18 more days of work and then I'm free. Realized I can just put in my two week notice as soon as my schedule is put up for the last two weeks and my boss will probably just let me keep those hours. Gonna be so nice.

Also that shithead john mccain has brain cancer. I've been memeing his death for months. Feels good to see my meme magic growing.

I used to enjoy invisi-mining my friends in Brawl as Snake. That was more of a hilarious and anger inducing glitch than anything though.

hotpockets hate this thread though.

They stop by every so often to tell someone off, if not particularly anyone in the thread. I figured it was worth a shot though.

I played a playthrough of mgs3 using just the revolver you get that can ricochet for that reason.
How goes user?

I've got no work today but no clue what I'm gonna do. Maybe clean a little and play das2 mostly.
What kinda haircut you get?

What glitch?

Almost finished with a lewd digimon picture I've been working on since last night.

On topic: I liked the prox and remote mines from Goldeneye. Classic, great weapon to fuck with.

Looking at the first 20 topics of Holla Forums give me hope. It's basically all good news.

Morning. People need to fuck off tonight. Fuckers think my store is some fucking hangout spot

Grenade Launcher. I had a particularly fun build with one in payday 2 that kicked all kinds of ass.

It has to be someone spamming reports or some shit to get anyone's attention.

Just got it shortened up/got my beard trimmed. Have a job interview next week.

Air conditioner broke, and this is the 4th summer in a row where we had no air conditioner for an extended period. Everywhere we go we break the ac. Fuck.

Is this ironic?

We're winning fam. Its finally happening.
Hows life?

God I fucking hate that. Its always shitskins or white who fell for the nigger culture jew. Probably stealing shit too.

You have a store? In this day & age? wow, good on you man. I wouldn't mind opening my own, but the area has too many nogs & Hispanics.

PG-7 and variants a shit, but the PG-9VNT is ok

Basically, I found that if you die as Snake with C4 or a mine on the field, and it's your last stock, the explosives will simply turn invisible instead of properly despawning. Cue people trying to figure out who the fuck has the C4 on them, or running over a mined spot on the field they can't even see.

That guy's been a blight on my state for years. I figured the only way he'd be gone from being our rep was death.

KEK CAUSE MCCAIN TO MCCROAK

altho unwiedly a nigga luv dat GEP

wut kinda fris b monica u on dat ultimate or summa dat old disk golf shit

No, proximity mines are hilarious because you can slap them on world entities ammo pickups and they become invisible. It's hilarious

My favorite is the gravity gun from half life 2. Or the boom stick from minecraft's modding scene.

I've been considering letting the place I go to trim my beard but really really afraid they will fuck it up. Its gotten really long the last couple months since I last trimmed it myself too and its getting to be a bit much.

The fuck are you doing to it?

How goes user

Ohhh that'd be fun.
Hows your day going?

No. I'm going into a field that can get me a shit ton of money and power, and tons of women. But the issue is I'll have to work 60-80 hours a week.

The cowboy's weapon in Awesomenauts feels nice to use, I guess.

Using it. We dont even mess with it that much, but it just constantly breaks down every time it reaches peak heat.

What kinda job user?

Boom stick?
How goes user

How much can a new AC really cost? You are talking about ghetto window ones right?

It is, believe me. Hilarious to see someone just up and explode with no way to properly have seen it coming. Then again Snake was stupidly broken anyhow, so that just winds up as what I called "Snake's Revenge".

Alright. Kind of had a stomach ache. Was working on shit in photoshop earlier though.

Oh yeah, the dynamite. I got really good at instagibbing shit with it.

We live in an aparment, so its free. We just have to get them to actually fix it. Cheap bastards.

Worse, pajeets. Standing around drinking their iced coffee bitching about our hot and humid 20 degree Canadian summer.

Just a figure of speech. I don't actually own it. The absurdly large amount of small businesses in my town is one of the few good things about it though

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

Gensokyo can only be found in your dreams so!

sleep snug, smug

Reselling items(retail) is one of the few feilds you don't need expensive as fuck licenses to get into. You just need startup capital. And to avoid food, drugs, and weapons. Easy way to scam some boomer kikes out of their shekels is to resell things like boats and cars that 'look' nice.

>ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?
Yes for NJPW.

Lawyer. I could probably either do tax or IP law to go for money or Constitutional to become an elected official and maybe become President.

I mean I'm normally a Genji main, it's just too easy to win with him.

Tifa has a bunch of really fun doujins out there for some reason tbh tbh

Ahhhh. You couldn't pay me to live in an apartment honestly. Not enough privacy or freedom.

God I hate pajeets. Every day at work I'll see a fucking swarm of them and hope they walk right on by. Its always a group of like 20 and if they come in they take for fucking ever and can barely speak english.

I played that little girl with the 3rd eye alot. Super fucking op when you get her skillsn but useless at the start. Her and the cowboy were my mains but i quit when they added dlc characters.

Yeah but you will be surrounded by the jew and be playing the jew game.

We dont have a choice in the matter. It smells like weed constantly too.

What did he mean by this?

Yeah, I barely play anymore.

Least that means you can get some hook ups monica shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeet

Just expanding your mind a little famalam

I haven't been NEET for 6 months thank you very much. Will be soon again though thank fuck

It was fun for what it was though. I wish it got a proper sequel and turned into a smash bros clone instead of a moba.

Im not a pot head.

Boom stick

I'd kill myself if I had that life, I need to do something important with my life.

Fuck, don't tell me what it could be. I may play a few rounds online, actually.

I might play a few bot matches for fun too. Dunno. Its in that weird spot where i like the gameplay but hate the concept. It should have been a deathmatch game.

haha dat wuz a good one monica

I just want to be comfy. I'm a simple guy. Some good games and anime, some good tobacco and food, and lots of sleep. Thats all I want from life.

Don't you wanna be cool?

I hate being cool. Being cool is for the weak trying to look strong but failing see DmC donte

is that a crop or is it the full thing?

I still can't believe donte is a thing honestly.

Seems like a lot of stuff has changed 'round here. Triple parentheses,

Reselling definitely seems like easy money if you know how to hustle. There's a store I go to occasionally that specialize in vintage games and magic cards, and he has a fiction of cool shit he finds randomly at garage sales and Facebook buy/sell groups, and makes fucking bank on 30something year olds with rose-tinted glasses and hipsters. Too bad I'm too much of a lazy sperg to do that myself

Worst of all 98% of cab drivers are pajeets so they're at least a quarter of the shit I need to deal with every night. One of them takes like 30 minutes to pump and pay for ~20 bucks of gas every single night

I like spanish donte. I want him in DMC5 but wearing a sombrero, speaking spanish, and having that mustache like in the video.

it wuz de best of timez it wuz de wors of timez tbh monica

I do reselling on ebay. Got a long box resi evil 1 though the box is in really bad condition so im selling disk only. I like to undercut the market by about 15% so people can get this stuff cheaper. I dont want to scalp.

Yeah, ive been getting these shivers that run through my whole body and last a few hours. When I drive to work, I'm scared that i'll kill myself by steering in front of another vehicle because my head is telling me to. I don't normally post in these threads, but I had to get that out of my system.

Yeah I finally managed to piss off mark enough that he removed tripfagging. Hows life user?

Damn that would fucking suck. Theres no cabs here so never dealt with that in my truck stop days. It was mostly old white truckers who would tell you funny stories if they stuck around for more than a couple mins.

Are they even making a dmc5?

I hope so

I'd rather crapcom just finish and release mml3 honestly.

Its dead, just like every other game people want capcom to make. Its like they're actively trying to kill the company.

Dragon dogma 2 never ever

but user, Dragons Dogma Online™!

How'd you do that? Threaten to use tripfags to steal cakes from the fat jew?
Eh, not great tbh. Been looking for a job during the summer, pretty much every store in town is hiring, but I never heard back from any of them after I filled out an application.
How about you?

Im not the biggest fan of DD tbh. I wish it wasnt as open. Too much travel time.

pls no

Its me Ritsu so.
Use a fake resume that sounds better user.
Dunno how long you been gone so. Lets see I got a job about 6 months ago, been saving all my money, and now I get to go to japan in about a month.

If it weren't rushed and had some mounts it would have been more fun. Needed wyverns or something you could fly around with at end game.

whats wrong with user?

That would have made it fun. Why is capcom so incompitent?

Don't forget that stores are 'always hiring' for those diversity quota tax breaks. Be wary of applying and not going innawoods at this point.

Because I haven't been an user for a very long time fam

Because they don't give a shit about good products.
Imagine the whole climb system for midair combat. Taking the risk of jumping over from your small dragon to a bigger flying enemy and fighting on it in air. Or just trying to fly fast and shoot ranged attacks at it. Would have been fun as fuck.

ayy, congrats user. Enjoy your trip!
I wish I could go to Japan someday, but I don't know anything aside from a few words I picked up from mongolian tapestries. I wouldn't be able to get around or do pretty much anything there, without know the language.
Do you speak Japanese?

Reminds me of that greentext about that one guy who RPed as a wrestler and took down a dragon from mid air. If we get a DD sequel i want an unarmed class.

Night anons.

Nope just little bits because of anime and watching a ton of nip youtube. It won't be too bad. Its tokyo so they are used to having a lot of tourists. Most places have english menus and the rest you can just kinda get through with hand signals.
I work in the tourist industry and every once in a while get someone who can't speak any english and I still manage to figure out what they want and everything. Its fiiiiiine.
also

I'm going to try unarmed das2 at some point. Seems different at least.

Cya fam

I am not losing control! I've been drawing lots today and did some meditation earlier too. I've never felt so calm before. I need to drink less energy drinks though. I need to fap less too.

I also bought the Witcher 3 DLC recently. I played through the first one, and it was good, but this second one I for some reason can't get invested in. I'm not sure why, it seems very interesting and it's got lots of new monsters, a new setting I really like, but I don't know, I just don't want to play it for some reason.

Howcome you don't like this Mr. Mccain man?

Plasma grenades. I stuck them to people's backs when I played Halo co-op years ago.

I'm in the same spot with energy drinks. Drank far too many lately. Post some of your drawings.
That happens to me with games and DLC a lot too. Its just because I'm tired of the game itself and new content doesn't help. Dunno if its the same for you.

He was brainwashed by the commies back when he was captured to destroy America from the inside.

How goes user

we need more people for the cytube

Goes all right. I did Under the Bridge again at a different karaoke place, but didn't get much of a response. I can't even tell what I sing well or suck at anymore. Each day I get more and more tired of giving so much of a fuck.

Which one of you fuckers just left the room?

I said to myself I wouldn't drink any for a week, but ended up having one anyway. I've got no self control. I posted my drawing yesterday but I've since completely ruined it so I don't really want to post it. I still like it though. I think I'm probably bored of it, yeah. I feel like I should play it since I bought it though, even though I don't particularly want to. Sunk cost fallacy I suppose.

Do you think the brainwashing they did to him is what gave him the cancer?

You might as well post it anyway. It won't hurt to show what you've done.

Good. Its only when you stop giving a single fuck that you become free. Look at me and how I live my life.

Having just one isn't so bad if thats a lot less than you usually drink. Don't beat yourself up about it.
Just save it for later. You might want to replay in a year or two and having new content for that playthrough will be nice.

Nah my magic did that.

I hate people who post their shitty art all the time though, I don't want to be one of those people. Especially since I'm not very good.

It's my first one I've drank since Sunday so I suppose you're right. I didn't realise it had been so long, time flies. Please don't magic people to death any more, nobody really deserves to die I don't think.

Feels good, albeit more on the toe to the left than the right (which honestly kind of stings).

Gee, I can't begin to fathom why.

Triple parenthises has been on Holla Forums for quite a while as a synthesis of some jewdar that a firefox or chrome extension had. Apparently Codemonkey decided to make it so doing it causes the text to be blue on a white background. And I still don't get the ">" shit myself.

proximity mines. Set em' and forget em'.

I'm trying to figure out what game I might want to stream. I can't even find the motivation to play a game though.

I've had the thought of live writing a story or poem but that wouldn't work on twitch. I'd probably stream it on youtube. I have a strong creative urge and no outlet.

Too late. You're next

Can't. Shes pretty generic as a character.

Would the story be interactive? Like people in the comments could pick outcomes and stuff and you keep writing as they do? That would be fun

To be honest, I really need to give Final Fantasy VII more of a go sometime. Final Fantasy on the whole too, really.

I haven't played ff7 in years and years. Tried to last year but just couldn't do random encounters and turn based combat anymore. Sad too because I used to play ff7 every other christmas as a tradition. Was really comfy.

The thought occurred to do something like that but QUALITY writing takes time and effort. I'm sure I should shit out any number of stories with the help of anons creating a "Survey says….'put your dick in the dragon's vagina'….I guess we're raping dragon then" etc. etc.

If you're actually interested in interactive story telling there's a board here that has integrated dice rolls and such. I forget what the board is called but ask around /tg/ and they should be able to help you.

If I do live writing or poetry I'd interact with the audience and let them in on my creative process but I wouldn't want to "steal" any ideas from anyone so I'd tell people they can suggest things but I already have a story blocked out in my head.

Can someone analyse my dream?

For some reason, Final Fantasy just doesn't seem to manage to stick with me when I've attempted it. And I don't mean combat either, just something hasn't managed to be quite as interesting as other series like it I've played. But again, I figure I need to give it more of a go sometime.

You sure they were having "dinner?"

Sounds like you're nervous about something. Social anxiety?

Oh that sounds pretty fun, thanks.
Yeah that makes some sense. Dunno how interesting it'd be to watch though.

You are seeing the rapid changes in the world and are too afraid to do anything to help it.

Maybe give the classic ones a go? I haven't tried them though honestly.

Like watching paint dry. Especially when writer's block hits. Also I can't really hold a conversation and pour out story without things getting jumbled so I'd probably have music on to set the mood of the story I'm trying to tell.

It's one of those deals where if I wanna do interactive story telling and stream it I'd be better off DMing some TG but that's a whole to do and pretty much requires the cooperation of multiple people not being overly spergy.

I don't wanna shit on chan goers but there's quite an autistic crowd here so I don't know what kind of talent if any I could wrangle from a Holla Forums or even /tg/ group.

I've tried some of IV, VI, and VII, but didn't get to what I'd consider all that far in any of them. And I've been holding off on V since I know that class switching gameplay doesn't make it the best representative of the series.

ez-est 2 get into is prolly ix tbh, if 4 or 6 didn't make any sort of impression on you though you'd prolly want sumn mo different

depends, combat wise x n xii has sum dank stuff n aren't anything like any othas monica. iv-ix all have basically riffs on top of da same battle system tho fam

I'd thought that Final Fantasy IX was a sort of "celebratory" game aimed at the fans of the earlier ones, as in you'd get the most out of it having played some of the earlier ones first. Kind of like, I don't know, Wild Arms 5 (being an anniversary title)?