Surprise surprise. The Nintendo Switch Online App is fucking garbage. Not even Nintendrones are defending this shit

Surprise surprise. The Nintendo Switch Online App is fucking garbage. Not even Nintendrones are defending this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/878840/bf333fc7f7/
exhentai.org/g/985606/46aa2ee5e2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't care about nintendo and I don't care about online play. Online gaming is the most philistine form of engagement.

Make something intentionally indefensible so that after the backlash they can implement a lazy solution that wouldn't have gotten nearly as much support if they did it in the first place.

If you bought nintendo anything, you deserve everything that comes with it.
Being cuck is a fate.

GODDAMN

BEHOLD, MY ULTIMATE FORM

I know N is trying to cater to their homeland's obsession with mobile shit, but someone along the development had to have though this mess would never sell.

Guys guys. What if its just a ruse to sell people Switch XL with inbuilt voicechat and online app features?

is that jerma?

I like the Splatoon themed headset and connector, but I was never going to buy this. Voice chat is available elsewhere, and I'm only playing with people on Holla Forums's mumble, so I didn't need or want this service in the first place. Also, almost nobody here is buying a Switch right away for Splatoon 2, if ever.

Good ear user.

muh ports muh tv out

Its FREE, faggots. And you also can use a bluetooth.

Only until 2018
Not with the switch itself.

What a fucking mess.

Does it have ads? Makes sense for Nintendo to make an extra buck by getting fools to download another app just to be able to talk to other fools.

no need for ads, you can simply just get data and share it with other companies and rake in cash that way.

Where were you when the nips out jewed the kikes?

s-sauce?

What game is that…?

The Getaway 4

I'd disagree, it's more like out stupiding the niggers.

Please fuck off, people need to complain about this to get that shit fixed, it's fucking retarded and completely unacceptable, and it's something Nintendo could absolutely change.

I got by without voice-chat just fine in Splatoon, voice in Spla2n can sod off for all I care. I lose nothing with the voice-chat app being garbage.

Just for you my furfag friend.
exhentai.org/g/878840/bf333fc7f7/

It should be a part of the Switch's API, not a terribly made smartphone app, you fuck.
At this point I feel like Nintendo is being contrarian when it comes to anything online. I find it impossible for them to actually be this clueless.

what's with that coloring? did shadman draw that?

You're gonna need voice chat for Salmon Run, especially on the higher difficulties.

I'm never going to use it too but it's such a bad implementation of the service it deserves to be bullied.

Reading the thread helps, shitpost-san.

(checked)
Appreciated, though, not what I was expecting. From your crop it looked like it'd be more intimate partner bonding but it's just animalistic fucking. Meh.

If you want more intimate partner bonding: exhentai.org/g/985606/46aa2ee5e2/

Bottom right corner of first panel

OP's picture looks like a modern version of pic related.

Why even fucking bother?

So you have to also throw your charge cable on your phone to make it into an even worse mess.

It's good that it's horrible. If it had been merely bad but usable, they would never fix anything. Only completely fucking everything up could cause a backlash strong enough to drive through their thick Japanese skulls.
Obviously it would be better if they got it right from the start, but at least now there is a chance of them fixing it.

see

Don't go down like this Nintendo, have some dignity

It's funny, I was worried that with the immense success of the Switch Nintendo would start getting too cocky again (they perform best when their back is up against a wall), and already it seems they're starting to shoot themselves in the foot. Hopefully now they'll realize they can't get away with a shitty make-shift solution for voice chat in the form of a smartphone app. That shit might fly in Japan but nowhere else.

And if it drains the battery as fast as 40 minutes, then charging it isn't going to do much but make the drain slower AND make the battery hot.

Yeah, I read your post. Thanks for proving me right.

I remember trying to play Pokemon GO while charging with a power bank. My phone became too hot to even fucking hold, and I'm reminded of that whole mess of a situation with this app.

Is this just a duplicate of the other thread that was deleted yesterday? What's with the shilling?

Something something fuck off nintentoddler/whatever they use now; I don't need sources because fuck you.

Speaking of pic related, has it been confirmed or denied that the Squid girl costumes are in 2?

Dunno about the 40 minute figure specifically but I certainly don't know of many (if any) smartphones that can last for more than a couple hours with the screen constantly on.

Think of it like this: say youre running an app that is constantly using processing and network conneftivity to interpolate and transmit voice chat. On top of that, the headset requires power, as does the dongle pass between. The app itself running constantly with the screen on is going to chop active time down. Then you compound the ways it is feeding power to the acessories, and youve got a recipe for drained battery after a handful of matches. Dont think about it if your phone's battery is worn, which most modern smartphones have a knack for doing soon after purchase.
Sage for autism. This thread, and all nintoddlers are horrible.

Anyone hear about what the Japanese net is saying about this? I hear they don't care. That or they think that Splatoon shouldn't have voice anyway. Fucking japs.

I find it kind of ironic that when guy makes a generalization that drones will defend it some guy gets uppity and starts getting defensive himself as if original poster was targeting him specifically.
Almost like he hit a nerve or something.

YFW YOU ARE NOT A NINTENCUCK

What do squid sound like?

WOOMY

How the hell do I get past the sad panda? I tried looking around for an answer but nothing worked.
Polite sage for off-topic.

or just use one…

What's wrong with the panda?

I already gave you the sauce, you must learn my young newfag. seriously just fucking google it, it's easy

just log on to the forums and go to sad panda, how hard is that retard?

This right here is exactly why exhentai is good, this tiny easily solved problem was why the internet was better before.

fug iwata deaded
there can be no please understand2
ninteno fuck forever

there's even a plugin to do the brain work for you. It's just pathetic if you can't access it. You really shouldn't be breathing if it's this hard.

If you already visited sad panda before logging in, exhentai will still display sad panda rather than the galleries.

You need to delete cookies, login, and then visit it. That's where a lot of people get fucked, and it's not really their fault, the system is just faulty.

What is this Rube Goldberg nonsense? If the smaller Vita can have working voice chat, why not this?

Does Nintendo know Discord exists?

What a fucking shitshow. I stick to my friends getting mad at me for red shelling them over fucking any free voice chat program.

This is fucking garbage. I can understand Nintendo wanting to put some distance between kids and the fucking toxic waste that is any game's online community, but this is a bit much. All they needed to do was to implement some kind of "online play" restrictions in the already (pretty good actually) parental controls app.
Just have the parental control app control whether kids can voice online, and who they can voice with. Problem solved. It puts the onus on parents, where it fucking should be, and lets built-in party and voice features be on the fucking console where they belong.
Nintendo are Nintarded.

Nice goalpost moving

Why would you use Discord over Mumble? I bet you use Facebook too.

Are you fags using your phones at full brightness with Bluetooth and shit enabled or something?

Why would you use Mumble over Teamspeak? I bet you use Myspace too.

Because some of us don't play world of warcraft oba chan

i checked out 4chan's Holla Forums today cause faggots in Holla Forums chat rooms still browse that shitty site and link it in the chats multiple times a day despite my asking them to stop.

it was worse than i expected.

anyone here who is mad about Holla Forums shitting on nintendo should head over there, it's perfect for you. literally anything nintendo touches is pure gold to them. saw a thread today defending that mario and rabbids game. someone wrote a two paragraph post with perfect grammar about why they think it doesn't look so good, and he was shit on by cellphone tier single sentence posts and banned.

yeah they're really bad but i'm lonely. i get mad and leave them and then join a new different one a week later when i get lonely again.
actually even in other image boards chat rooms like tohno-chan's, people link 4chan and everyone is okay with it except me. tohno-chan was made for the explicit reason of "4chan is shit and i never want to go there again and i'm so asshurt i'm making my own competitive site", and yet the owner is cool with people linking 4chan.

why is everyone okay with fucking 4chan? go look at it if you haven't in a while, it's the most braindead shit i've seen in my life, it makes reddit look like heaven

Mark, you heard the guy.
You have to go back.

it's perfect for him, not a soul in sight mocking his perfect god, nintendo

spurt spurt

honestly its hard to NOT feel like they're pulling some full on hipster shit with this
I thought the WiiU and Miiverse were going to be their early caveman steps of finally understanding the basics of online, but now they've just gone 8 steps back, crawled into their hole, and threw some pre-chewed mush out as a distraction
we might as well go back to calling it the Nintendo Wi-fi connection at this fucking rate since its barely even a service at this point, that'll be 20 burgerbucks

It's not a hardware issue, it's Nintendo being stupid issue, either that or Japan is way ahead and that adapter is some kind of legacy support thing.

What are you? Poor?

To be fair, the friend codes are now optional, there are normal email friend invites.

Because it's fast. Everyone's hooked on that near instant shitpost gratification and won't go elsewhere until they meet similar levels of posting. Ironically this attitude means that other chans will never be properly populated, creating a vicious circle.

I wish you'd unpopulate from here right now.

One day user.

Does it still have the issue of being near impossible to actually play online especially games like Splatoon

oh it's pretty simple.

Nintendo was thinking the following:
"Why don't we make money off of everything we sell to the rubes?"

Why do you need an adapter anyway? What kind of phone can't handle a headset in 2017? What sort of audio wizardy does it provide?

Unless it changes your voice to squid I really can't imagine it does anything but tack on an extra wad of cash to the initial buy price of a superfluous cheap piece of shit headset.

Discord is free too

Apparently it mixes chat audio and game audio into one output. This is just my interpretation of the official art in the box (can't be arsed to look for it right now).
But still, it amazes me that this can't be done in your phone by itself. Can't the switch output audio to my phone and then it mixes is with chat by itself, later outputing to my headset? The whole thing boggles my mind, how inneficient did they made this shit?

That's your problem? The main issue is why the fuck you need to use a phone in the first place.

"Ching ching bing bong our brains are full of rice"

Now they'll fix it and all the Nintendrones will be squealing about how much Nintendo really loves them and cares for them.

Added bonus being the retards using a live wallpaper.

Modded GTAIV

Hi ROBguy.

japs are manlets with microdicks and during the next olympics their women are gonna get BLACKED. Lmao at japcucks.

i'm sure you're mistaken.

Bait softer next time.

You can use any app with this monstruosity, the only thing it does is re-route the voice you send/receive to your headphones. It's a hardware mixer of sorts

It's funny CUZ IT'S TROOO!!!!!!!!

I really don't understand how Nintendo have made consoles that can last for years, yet when it comes to peripherals or online, they can barely make a quality product.

Aside from the pro controller (personally not used it but I've seen anons swear by it being the best controller so I'm a bit dubious) for the Wii/Wii U, have they ever made a peripheral/add on that was ever any good, that wasn't the original controller for a console?