What you think is your chance of your absolute dream game in your lifetime? And what game is it?

What you think is your chance of your absolute dream game in your lifetime? And what game is it?

We probably get No More Heroes 3, so anything is possible, I guess.

I miss Red Rock valley and the Tahiti Circuit

Only if I ever suddenly learned how to just like make game and magically had enough resources to put into it.

Also Baten Kaitos 2 with a Sakamoto OST and the combat of the first game (but faster).

Probably 2%.

I already got a "sequel" to Nier. I've got no clue as to what my dream game would be without just saying I just want a sequel to another game that had no chance of getting a sequel.
You mean Okamiden? Okami was already long as fuck and ended things very nicely and has aged very well. No More Heroes 3 is a good one though.

God Hand 2 made by the original Clover Team

sounds more like a nightmare game, the kind of game that steps on your hopes and dreams.

my dream game is a new RTS with more than 3 factions that doesn't give two shits about competitivefags

fucking impossible

Why would you want another sequel to an already perfect game? Also
You do know it's a Capcom property and Capcom hasn't given a shit about Nintendo since the Gamecube?

A good Silent Hill game - 3%
Katamari reboot - 5%
Star Wars Bounty Hunter 2 - 0%
Daytona USA 2 - 75%
Another Outlast game - 20%
A not shit Starcraft sequel - 35%
Another Tactics Ogre game - 1%

Play a company of heroes 2 comp stomp lad

Are you retarded? It came out for the Dreamcast a lifetime ago

you got some nice digits rabbi, but I'd rather shove you into an oven than play another WW2 game

Silent Hill 5. No shitty subtitles, no silent hills, no pyramid head, no shitty references to old games.
A good silent hill game with the number 5 on it and developed by the original team silent.

0%

I dont think grimoire is coming out even in cleve's lifetime.

Only problem is that the DLC in the game still manages to be Jewish.

No, that's Okamiden, not Okami 2. And it's a shit game in every way.

Maybe because I like to play good games.

Why nitpick Nintendo EAD and not Kamiya who isn't working at Capcom anymore? Are you a console warrior? I just don't trust Capcom and wish they'd outsource it to anyone who is willing (Kamiya and at least Nintendo SPD).

-ninja gaiden 4 (that doesn't suck)

GIVE ME NINJA GAIDEN ON PC YOU FUCKING GOOKS

bloodborne 2 is as likely as Demon's Souls 2. I just want a survival horror game that touches my sphincter and is semi old school with a good story.

I know i have Ori and it's upcoming sequel but as beatifull and fun as that game is…
It has no waifus

A high budget fps with decent graphics and great gameplay where you play as the wehrmacht and save europe against all odds along with vehicle sections featuring using a tiger 2 to murderbone shermans and t34s

aka never ever

I agree, also checked.

You have 0 imagination.

I forgot, I want multiplayer also.

that was a mediocre remaster of the first game, the real daytona 2 was a model 3 game that never got ported just like scud race.

A sequel to TWEWY with all the mechanics intact, don't particularly care about who the story is about, Shibuya or otherwise.
NEVER EVER

Technically, Baten Kaitos Origins was named "Baten Kaitos II: The First Wings and the Heirs of God" in Japan. The number and subtitle were dropped for the NA release, the former at least having the reasoning that the game was a prequel anyhow.

Also, I seem to recall there being some conceptual stuff Monolith had put out some time back that seemed Baten Kaitos-esque. Though, at this point I doubt anything more has (or will) come of it.

I still find it hilariously sad that Square thought a fucking mobile port warranted a teaser site and getting the fans' hopes up that a sequel was on the way.

Probably never

pic related

I just want an Animal Crossing h-game

you sick fuck

A shadow tower abyss like game. I want another real time dungeon crawler.

Forgot to add that it would sound like the embedded video:

Okami 2 english translation by treehouse.

Ok

I never played okami, does it emulate well?

pretty much this, it was was nier perfect game to me

I already got it.

PSO2 with offline mode, so I can keep playing it even after servers are shut down.
Under 10% I think, maybe even under 5.

It'd be Breath of the Wild, but with all of Zelda's monsters, proper boats, and actual, large sized dungeons.

Maybe I'm the only one in the world who thinks this but the Baten Kaitos 2 combat was fucking retarded compared to the first and I just can't enjoy the generic cards. Also, 99% of the game is a rehash.

It's basically Okamiden of Baten Kaitos.

A fleshed out game where you're an Ork Mek who has to go around getting bitz for his weapons, making vehicles and just fighting for his life

also 5%

Nah the people actually had respect for their nations then
CURRENT YEAR is way worse

you like that codpiece eh?
I got my own dream game too, Nox. Alas, the dreammakers are kill.

My nigga. I got to the first boss in BKO and just ended up saying fuck this, this combat isn't as comfy as the first game.

A single player FFXIV. That's all I fucking want. That game feels more like a traditional FF game than most FF games and it breaks my heart.

None

yes it does, play the original PS2 ver. because the wii version sucks dick

also if you can, resist the temptation to run the game in an unnaturally high resolution because it kind of ruins the ink shader effect

If you have a fast enough CPU use the software renderer to get the full original look, also if you have an extremely fast CPU like a recent i7 you can overclock the PS2 emotion engine in pcsx2 to help with some of the slowdown (game is rife w/it)

If current games are anything to go by, exactly a flat fucking 0.

My dream game is basically a Runescape successor with more sandbox/social elements, like open world building. The closest I'm ever going to get in my lifetime is WoW clone #2526234122971239718251325 except with instanced player owned houses.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 that actually improves upon the first game.

Never fucking ever

You can take a little bit of comfort in the fact that there will at least be private servers

I want a comfy hentai game about farming and exploration, with monstergirls who can be your waifus. It would be great if it had some nice lore. But nice fap-worthy sex scenes would be mandatory.

Oh, probably like 0.4% chance of this ever happening unless I made it myself.

But if I made it then it would be shit.

A true Conker's Bad Fur Day sequel. God live and reloaded was a let down.

And, is no one going to say it!? Half-life 3

Okami has way way way too much dialogue. Really hurts the pacing and puts a big blemish on the game.

A good Mystery Dungeon game those after sky don't exist with an expanded upon exploration system, i.e. the guild expedition and sky mountain stuff. That and a difficulty balance, basically increasing the health of main story enemies relative to the post game.

Chances, fuck all considering what an abomination the sequels were.

A monster hunter type game with mythological creatures from all mythologies instead of dinosaur clones.
Wide array of weapon types from all different cultures (scimitar from arabia, halberds from europe, chakrams from india, etc. etc.) each with their own unique movesets.
Travel the world (or through time) defeating the mythological beasts in their own timeline/dimensions.
Weapons and armors have to look very stylish because playing games for fashion is the objectively best way to play.
It has to be stylistically colorful instead of grey and bloom. Maybe cel-shaded similar to Wind Waker or something. Chibi/cute character models and monster models maybe, not sure.
Not a single Jewish person, non-whites (with the exception of Japanese), or marxist white on the development team (for obvious reasons). I'd also be happy with just Nips.

So basically just MonHun with chimeras and ice giants instead of T-rexs and dragons.
Yes, I know Soul Sacrifice is kinda similar to this vision, but it's shit and I don't care for the grimdark atmosphere.

A new Ogre Battle game in the style of March of the Black Queen, with increased scope, double the number of classes, quadruple the number of secret characters and obtusely hidden storylines and secrets, and a roughly 200 hour standard non-completionist playthrough.
Can percentages be negative? Like -177%.

I'll admit. This would be awesome. And agree on the chances of it happening.

This

The first King's Field North American release remade with harder enemies and the latest coat of paint.

Can confirm, high-resolution doesn't actually do anything for the game and in fact tarnishes the look once you go too high. Running it in a bigger window compared to running it at 1280x1024 internal resolution you'll notice degradation in some aspects; it's heavily stylized and the models and materials are low-detail in the first place. Wii version does in fact suck dick due to wagglan controls + missing the credits sequence.

You also do need the software renderer to get the game to look as it should, I'm not sure what it is about hardware settings but none of them actually get things looking correct. For instance whenever I emulate it I don't see the scroll roll-out for the Celestial Brush, the screen just turns grayscale and I see the brush hovering over the screen.

The rest of the Advent Rising games
Chance of happening: 10%

Yeah the worst because judaism won

is there something going there you give it 10%

yeah, bought for ps3 and it somehow lost the charm.

Nothing unreasonable in covering your bases when high impact weaponry are about.

alright thanks anons, will finally get around to playing this game

I'm still of the mind that a sequel was in development, though probably still at the initial concept stage. Why else would there be a port, the Live remix in Japan, Hype-chan, AND cameos in Kingdom Hearts 3D? Nomura was probably half hearted about it and got tired of it after making the 3D assets

Bayonetta and DMC crossover without QTE

Panzer Dragoon Saga 2

Mount and Blade: More Stuff Edition.

Either 0% or 100%, honestly. Bannerlord is going to come out eventually, but it'll be outdated by a decade by the time it actually does. However, the sheer amount of mods will give it nearly infinite replay value.

I think Donald Mustard has expressed an interest at buying the rights back from Majesco at some point. Although Chair is taking their sweet time producing anything else lately.

While I'm talking about cool shit that will never happen, Custom Robo. I want a console/PC installment of the GC quality. Online that somehow bypasses all the stupid Switch shit if released there and an active 8/v/ community in it so I can fight people and my only 2 chouces aren't asian or terrible. Beefy rig for when I'm home and passable version on Switch for portability, maybe then I'd get one of the things. After keeping it offline until I can go YARR HARR

Not really, sadly. Looks like dog shit on PCSX2 with glitches and texture clipping everywhere and on Dolphin you have to use awful motion controls.

I want a game that goes out of its way to violate my sensibilities with just brutal shit and be as bleak and misanthropic as possible. I want to play a WWII game as a Nazi or to remove kebabs in Srebrenica. Just the edgiest shit.
0% odds though

It also looks like shit on PS2 on newer TVs unfortunately, even with component

>

Riot Control officer ends up with his gear in a world that looks like the Aztec empire. He goes on a quest to return home, but AN ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS and he has to save the world by beating up demons and gods with a nightstick.
Nobody will ever fund this.

The budget and team probably got sucked into FFXIII. More people need to be made aware of what a fucking blight that entry in the series was. It fucked up KH3, FFvsXIII and more. Nobody won with that fucking game.

>raid enemy stables for the most mythical of items like maintenance manuals
Technically the chance might be over 0% but you'd need scientific notation to express it without filling a 4k screen with nothing but zeroes.

Solaris?

don't you wanna play as this guy in his own non-puzzle game Holla Forums?

There is a romhack where you play as Robotnik running around catching animals with a net, it's actually pretty fun.

Plebians.

An exploration-based Zelda like BotW with refined Skyward Sword motion combat that actually requires skill, expanded weapon movesets, more enemy variety including more miniboss monsters, one real core dungeon with a unique boss and (optional) questline per region, at least 5 hidden full dungeons, actual zelda items (don't care if this blocks off progression in the overworld), and a rewarding Ganon fight that gets more challenging the longer you take to get to him (cause he's gaining power)

10/10 imaginary gamefu, would bust a nut if it happened

Dragons Dogma

I don't think you thought this through. If you're gonna have an exploration based game, you can't punish the player for spending time exploring. All you've done is make a game that punishes everyone without the autistic speedrunner mindset that will be "solved" within a few months and forgotten afterwards.

I get what you're saying, but fuck casuals.
A compromise would be to make ganon gain more forms/get more powerful over time, but it's also optional for you to have the ghosts help, so you can choose easy or hard.

Basically a 3D Mega Man X. By this I mean something that's fast, has some really powerful weapons and most importantly, something that mixes that speed and combat with intense and challenging platforming and terrain.
Chance? Around 5%.
I really want to get into gamedev just to make something like that but I'm sure that I'll lack the talent or motivation to do it, and I'm sure it'll fucking suck anyways.

I'd play it

Why would you want your favorite game ruined?

0.0001% change to play stellaris

Working on a single player version of that. Lets you climb the ranks from front line infantry to commander in chief if you want, can still take place in battles regardless of rank or let the computer take control if you want. Basic hand to hand combos and shitty inaccurate rifles to balance combat, though shit can be upgraded. Pre battle arrangements go from SRPG like unit placement in enemy territory to building fortification in controlled territory. Move more soldiers and fronts based on rank

STALKER like game with Dragon's Dogma level character creation and Arma gunplay but with chambered rounds actually working.

0%

Absolute dream game?

Chance?

You just described Monster Hunter.