Why does square Enix make the best lite Goth girls?

Why does square Enix make the best lite Goth girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/review?scode=FIGURE-030434&page=top/search/list?s_agelimit=0$s_seriestitle_id=106$s_st_list_backorder_available=1$s_st_list_newitem_available=1$s_st_list_preorder_available=1$pagemax=30$getcnt
forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=14914.0
twitter.com/KireinaTetete/status/881882431044763648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its not SE necessarily, but akihiko yoshida

A treasure that must be protected.

Fuck this gay earth

Brother i understand you.

I understand.

none of those are goth.

yes

-t. gen z 14 y/o

Its a lite [ASETHETIC] with subtle elements of gothloli and traditional based on outfit.

But it means girls with fat thighs or large breasts in dark, lacy clothing that reveals all their curves.

Its a wonderful thing.

Brother.

I actually miss emo/goth even on real girls. Is it just me or has the style died out ?

Goth turned into those wierd "candy goths" and "scene" kids that turned into emo kids but then in 2007 the age of darkness began and it died off completely to big band theory autists going "IM SUCH A NERD XD" and tublrcuts.

They are still around but rare as rocking horse shit.

Retard.

Viera battlegear has a piece of armour for the tail.

What do you think that metal spike at the base of her spine in the cleft of her ass is?

did you really think bunny girls wouldn't have puff tails?

That is not a tail. It's a stub.

Ah so its not just me

I feel like you are confusing bunnygirls with catgirls.

What would Fran do if you touched it?

It would be extremely painful
4U

Goth look is and always has been trash.

You are the biggest fucking pleb.

My niggers

I dont know if you dont speak english well or you are actually an autist that is following some internal chain of events nobody else is seeing here.

Calm down christian.

Shit-tier fetish. Just go look at fat chicks.

What do you do when you just see a preggo like, walking around?

Not everyone can understand the patricians fetish. Back to your feet and vore threads untermensch!

What do you do when you see a nice ass or pair of breasts?

Feel bad for the future child support payer.

Literally worse than pregnancy.

I don't get fucking aroused, that's for sure.

I want to cum balls deep inside a girl.

feet and vore are the worst fetishes. Just the fucking worst. Its like sexual autism.

What's wrong with you?

A cotton ball coming out of her asshole is not a proper fluffy tail. A proper one is long enough to wrap around you and at least 60% fluff by volume.
You literally know nothing.

Yeah thats the autism i'm talking about. Why the fuck would a bunnygirl have a fucking prehensile tail like an ape you fucking homunculus mongoloid. Come on son get it together.

Bunnies don't have long tails you fucking retard.

This thread is awful and filled with summershit.

you can stop any time now

What is your point? That Viera don't have fluffy tails?

I cannot find a single picture with the Viera having anything that resembles a tail, stub, or anything. Sometimes the armor they wear have a flair in the back, but that is it.

Some fag reading this thread has to have FFXII on an emulator they can fire up. Just go to the village and check out the bunny babes there and report back.

Oh buddy no, dont try that card. You can save face or just get more cringe and that choice is up to you. Just stop. You fucked up, own it and move on.

Or the remaster that recently was released and that there's a thread for?

Some do some don't, the running theory is thats the only sexual dimorphism between male and female viera.

Oh boy, Gothic = Black girl dressing black things

Why did you respond to him twice like that?

Contrary to what you may believe, posting anime girls does not automatically make you correct.

They are nowhere near long enough to be considered fluffy tails. Infact you can't even touch the tail without essentially grabbing her ass in the process, which has very different implications attached. Fluffy tails in this context primarily refers to foxgirls, but could also be specific dog or catgirls. This is very basic shit and op is a fag for trying to use a meme to look like he belongs and then fucks it up by not even using it properly.

ken ashcorp pls go.

are you saying male viera also have tits?

I would like to see the dictionary you're pulling this definition from
don't actually post your ass

What's so bad about feet?
Is it a case of the people that like theme being retards a la furries, or do you think it's just a shitty fetish?

You ever seen one without tits?

and remember Fran partnering with a hume is a gross taboo, they aren't like the blue squid women from mass effect that slut it up with other species. They procreate within their own species. One that appears to have tits 100% of the time.

Feet are feet. its like being aroused by elbows or knees. There is no sexual connotations. Footfags are always the betas of some other fetish like being dominated or worse slob/smell fetishes.

Like i said. Its sexual autism. People treating shoes like panties are broken.

They've always had tails, but it often wasn't modeled unless they weren't wearing much.
It's a lot more visible in the FF14 concept art.

now I have

Holy shit, you're just some autist. Please, do go on.

And after revealing them all the fujoshi and fudanshi complained since they wanted "shota bunnybois" instead.

I thought they liked shotas and baras equally

We have roegadyn for the barafags, these were just male elezenn with rabbit ears.

Also viera+bunnyboy checks off some /ss/ thing i guess?

You say that like shota bunnybois are a bad thing.

can't they just fanfic about moogles and viera instead?
and when I say moogles, I mean those like Montblanc
be more inclusive, it's 2017 come on

Elezenn are already pretty well "viera without rabbit features" so no wonder they look similar.

Naa, they're supposed to be a giraffe hybrid.

Keep music and attention whoring as far away as possible.

Get outta here rabbit rabbit rabbit guy!

nigger, thats the part that turns my dick to diamonds.

Not the idea of the chicks hips widening, thighs thickening, breasts growing and belly getting bigger and her embarrassment as she cannot hide it in increasingly small clothes.

Bruv.

The lower castes of society will never understand the pleasure one gets when they see a properly groomed and beautiful mother-to-be.

Call me over when you'd like me to fuck your wife for you.

Sure, there's pleasure in that idea. But to derive sexual pleasure? Come the fuck on, dude.

shoo shoo rabbit jew

Lulu is shit.

Why are you so bothered by the bunny slut's tail, user?

DELETE THIS

Fukkin' Yunafags!

Nah mang, its about the fact that she is clearly fucking someone and this growing visual representation of sexuality and fertility cannot be denied by even the most shy and conservative girl. She knows everyone sees her and theres only one way that bun got in that oven.

It's Lulu showing how fertile she is.

Lulu should have been the third party member instead of Payne. Just imagine her fat tats in some of those skimpy outfits.

FF12 came out in 2006.

Welcome to current year OP. They don't make them like they used to.

FFXIV is the last bastion of lewd in jrpgs.

Pick you up with one hand and steal your seed from you I hope

what about girl fetish with vagina kink?

May as well hold hands and share a milkshake you fucking degenerate.

you kiss your mother with that mouth?

I'll talk about Princess carrying in public and i dont care how many shocked looks i get motherfucker!

fat chicks

skinny pregnant chicks

Not even close to the same thing. Agree with the part where it's not your own kid though, completely diminishes the charm of it.

Sorry I posted Tewi

Get back to /a/, Holla Forums is a fatchouli board!

missed opportunity tbh

moar

At least thiccfags are discouraged now

fatchi is an institution god damn you!

There are no fat 2hus!

If that cancer is goth then you really have low standards. None of the girls in the pictures come even close.

next you will say no oppai loli awoo and doujins show thats clearly not true.

This thread reminded me of the time Nomura tried redesigning Joker and Harley Quinn for Play Arts figures.

Source: amiami.com/top/detail/review?scode=FIGURE-030434&page=top/search/list?s_agelimit=0$s_seriestitle_id=106$s_st_list_backorder_available=1$s_st_list_newitem_available=1$s_st_list_preorder_available=1$pagemax=30$getcnt

i'll give you fat 2hus

Oh hey Skull face and a guilty gear reject.

Not enough belts

That Harley doesn't look particularly worse than most of her modern redesigns, but that Joker is not very good. With the old man face and mask thing I thought he was supposed to be the old wheelchair guy from Deadly Premonition.

The 1st pic of joker and harlequinn look cool

Anyway I don't think SE makes the best girls but they aren't bad. However, they can't make memorable men any more.

Anything Patcholi is great.

Actually where did that even come from? It seem to have come out of nowhere just because people kept spouting "THICC" for any woman that wasn't a twig or for people to justify their obese woman fetish.

Looks like a Tokyo Ghoul character.

Like he said, it came from niggers and the way they type and spell. It used to be ironically used but I don't know how many use it as a joke anymore.

It just goes to show that ironic niggerspeak is still niggerspeak.

I'd say it reached peak autism during that Hayde "game"

Lulu and Tifa best ff girls fit me

Of course it's not ironic or a joke anymore. When it comes to memes, most will just play along and use it without knowing the context. It's how you end up with shit like "Lolicon fantasy". Then again, that idiot didn't even bother looking up the word.

That reminds me. Did FF7 ever get a good translation after the awful PS1 translation?

Yes, there's a fan translation of FF7 for the PC and PS1;
forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=14914.0

Is there meant to be a problem here?

Nah, I just wanted to post them because I enjoy them.

fachi is best pachi. thats just science.

where are the characters that are as cute as nanachi

His Hex Maniac is great though he mainly focuses on Touhou. Great if you like meaty or oppai loli Touhou girls.

twitter.com/KireinaTetete/status/881882431044763648

Thanks user.

I like that guy's stuff. Not the best but good.

Barely anyone actually makes kemono characters anymore.

goths are faggots

its important to cherish the ones you have, especially those with the power to penetrate the mainstream.

I hate /a/ so much

Okay then. What have you been playing recently? I haven't played any in a while but my favorites are 8 and 9. Favorite fan games are 12.3 Labyrinth of Touhou 2, and Megamari. I main Reisen in 12.3. It really reminds me of Daemon Bride. I admit I'm not very good at shoot em ups, but I excel at fighters.

True, but leave that stuff for the /kemono/ board. It'll either invite /fur/ or people will start shitposting.

CHERISH IT NIGGER this is my last one
removing the e-mail field was a mistake

i will penetrate that loli bunnys cunny and fill her tummy with my yummy cummy

How prophetic of you

this was planned

Cute but can she do anything useful in the field?
I assume she can make potions or something.

ur a nigger.

she can relieve stress, or bettter said, BE a stress relief. just lift her tiny body and shove your dick in her, or rub one out using her thighs, until you stop being nervous. i'd say usually after the 5th or 6th blown load, that comes to happen

probably just smells good, lives underground, that sorta thing.

Oh fuck off. You'd kill her if you did that faggot.

Well that's useless.

I dunno, just watch made in abyss or read it, or both, preferably both.

well aren't you silly today? maybe cumming a couple dozen times inside a bunny cunny would relax you.

Alas I am not alone!

Ask if it was worth it before I get OK KOed.
Hold no regrets with a smug smile and answer with a obscene answer of reproduction, hand-holding and marriage. At that point it can go 50/50 get overkill damage or her getting caught off guard on the response and get a cute Viera waifu. Either way I'm going out with style.

that picture brings back good memories. but maybe you should have left it in 2005 where it belongs.

I wouldn't have had to break it out if you weren't being such an enormous furfag.

can't blame me for trying to spread the joy of lagomorphs to the world.

You're great at dealing with trolls huh?

I got nothing better to do.

you should try cumming inside a bunny, its really fun.

What about playing video games, reading, or sleeping?

I'm playing games as we speak, I just tab out to shit post on down time.

what are you playing user? something with cute fuckbunnies i hope

Now you're just trying too hard, this is my last (you)

sure is. hell, since you dodged the question, i bet you're not even actually playing videogames at all, you liar. bunnies don't give their cunnies to liars.

Explain how necrophilia or the cannibalism fetish are any better than fixation on feet.

Goth preggo is NTR-level terrible, and you should both feel terrible about yourselves and your pathetic lives.

Good taste OP

This image makes me sad. I remember when 14 was first announced and it looked like it was going to be Ivalice online, not "Chinese knockoff 11".

Patrician

Found the low-t homo.

:^)

Cannibalism is literally on equal moral footing as transplanting organs.

Kek,Chinal Chontajii 14. Remember "horse birds"?

?

If you'll die of starvation unless you eat a corpse, and if you die of organ failure if you don't rip them out from someone else, what's the difference?

wew

Full retard

Don't let Danny hear you.

For one the person who is donating the organ has either specified that they wish to be an organ donor after death, or they are making the conscious choice to donate a kidney or something to someone. The situations in which cannibalism could possibly be justified are much more extreme than that of organ transplants, situations like the Donner party stand out in history precisely because it was a terrible confluence of events that led to cannibalism being perhaps their only option, whereas organ transplants happen every day. Saying that the two are of equal moral standing because there are conceivable circumstances in which it could be justified is ridiculous.

They only redeeming thing about this modern age is Holla Forums can now troll Dan "Get in the van" Schneider for being a Hollywood paedo. He may never be prosecuted but atleast he knows people know.

(checked)
What if I specify i want to be eaten after i die?

I have a dedicated folder for brown girls and brownified/tanned edits. It's just that the first image you posted is a bad example.

Actually guro, scat, snuff, or pissing Patcholi isn't great

Not just that, but it's a cheap imitation of 11 with all the hallmarks of a bootleg, what with the less subtle artstyle, soundtrack full of remixes and just generic placeholder shit everywhere. As if being a busted piece of shit wasn't enough, just looking at the game makes me think of what it could've been.