2011 vs 2013

In 2011 it was ok for an American developer to make 1st picrelated outfit for a video game character.

In 2013, though, Microsoft wasn't so keen in greenlighting an outfit which showed LESS skin (vidrelated).

Well, can you remember some specific event inbetween these two years? A Kickstarter project perhaps?

Yeah, it wasn't neo-puritans, neo-victorians nor any of those groups some have been mentioning lately.

Other urls found in this thread:

diablo2.diablowiki.net/Armor_Appearance
myore.deviantart.com/
fredoneverything.org/women-in-the-military-fiat-equality/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((Pedophile))) marxists just shitting everything up to cause division.

MKX allows you to murder women in extremely graphic, detailed and arousing ways and no one lifts an eyebrow, but these same kikes throw a king's shitfit over exposed butt cheeks

i'm pretty sure there's a significant sect of SJWs who dislike a lot of games just because you can hurt women in them, both singleplayer and multiplayer (where it's misogynistic even if the women play male characters because beating women at online games is rape)

An irrelevant cadre of powerless retards since they did not stop any of this from making it to the game fully uncensored

Significant by size, at least, relative to SJWs as a whole. There have been plenty of worthless articles about it. But they're so ridiculously stupid that for now, no one takes them seriously.

The SJWeebs making a fuss about "Muh sexist animus" back in 2012? And the industry taking several wrong steps over the next few years, which blew up with an article about a game and it's female developer that ended up resulting in the biggest fallout in entertainment history?

This board is a broken record. Every other day we have this thread and we post the same shit every time. Even my autism has limits.

Your intelligence, as well. Instead of hiding the thread, you chose to shit it up. This is a grim reminder of the $10 you were too foolish to keep, and shall never reclaim.

Why do only shitskins and white trash do this?

2012 was a big year for SJW/anti-gamer bullshit.

Prolly a lot of other things too.

2011 was the year that Tumblr started getting truly popular and 2012 was the year that social justice started taking roots in Tumblr.

(checked)
Your digits are well deserved, user.

2011 was the year that tumblr invaded Holla Forums with its SJW bullshit and spread to the rest of 4chan, killing it.

In 2012 they were getting some steam, but in 2013 the whole thing exploded out of proportions.

If men enjoy something (esp. white hetero men) it must be destroyed. These hateful fucks don't even want it for themselves they just want others not to have it. It's pretty sick that this agenda has gained enough influence to crash entire companies into the ground where they never produce anything of value again.

2011 was also the year Reddit became popular because of Digg going full retard.

Social Justice Warriors actually started on Livejournal, or as we all know, proto-Tumblr. The whining scene kids of the last decade just went to college and grew up to become SJWs.

At this point I'm glad Ubisoft won't try to do another Rayman game.

Since you used a picture of MK9 all I can think about is how much better it still looks than Injustice GAU which came out two years later (2013). Even MKX had a bunch of character models that looked like shit compared to those in MK9. Never how NRS managed that.

Never understood how*

Keep crying cuck, you want change make some. You sound like the most emasculated basement dwelling reject. Faggots like you will keep crying and keep doing nothing, until your race is destroyed.

What did Digg do exactly?

anyone have that image where anons realize that Big Bang Theory came out around the same time SJW cunts started ruining vidya?

2011 was also the year when Minecraft finished development, bringing in normalfags and eventually SJWs into the indie scene.

Nothing about that is okay

The girls in Mortal Kombat were ugly as hell tough

Street Fighter V had the best girls but they caved hard

You have to dig further back to identify the root cause of all of this. It goes back to the KGB funding the Jewish owned Frankfurt school, and how they migrated to the US after WW2 and slowly infected all of academia. The bullshit in the 1960s and 70s were the first symptoms of the rot taking place, by the 2010s the cancer had metastasized.

I remember 2012-13 as a time where some people started making a big fuss about female bikini armours in MMORPG games.

They wanted to paint it as if they had no problem with female characters showing skin, but just wanted them to have more practical/realistic armours.in these types of games,

Well, guess what, later they wouldn't want female characters showing skin or being feminine or pretty anywhere.

Fuck leftists and everything they stand for. I spit on them.

reddit thread?
what's next, hating on "le jews XD"?

to be fair, bikini armor is pretty stupid if you're trying to be taken seriously. at least justify it with magic or something.

Then you wouldn't have women in armor fighting.

Exactly, or fighting at all. It would be more interesting from a narrative perspective if they used poison or influence, that's all.

We've been through this dance before, the reason why it will still keep happening is because people allow it, simple as that. Either through ignorance (Which is the major reason this continues to be a problem) or consciously. Bleed these people dry, don't buy the games, spread the word, have a list of the developers that sell out and keep on moving. These are not "artists" they aren't "game designers" they are opportunists who want to create a product so they can make money off of it. There is no love of creation or artistry involved.

I disagree. These people are complaining about being unrealistic with physics and common sense, not medieval history. It's plausible that a fantasy society would allow women to fight, and it's plausible that at least some would be pretty good at it.

Name a combat role a woman could perform that they can do better or even equally as well as a man in a medieval setting.
There aren't any, are there user?

Nooo shit. Want realism in any combat game for women and how they dress? sure remove the women entirely.

Throwing scalding oil from the battlements and first aid. Possibly archery.

Might as well not let naturally weaker men fight. Name a combat role a weaker man could perform that they can do better or even equally as well as a muscled man. Sure, they can work out and get bigger, but ultimately some men are weaker than others. Why even let the weaker ones fight, if they can't do as well?
If a woman can fight, she's allowed to fight. If a man can fight, he's allowed to fight. If a person can fight, they're allowed to fight. And if a person can't fight, they're not.

Nah women are useless in all combat situations because they are mentally unfit to be anything other than grown children.

And who are you to say that a society ought to throw away their women in war? A man who dies in war will accomplish more by his death in the vast majority of cases, and a woman can do much more for her people in a non-violent trade. Man has understood this principle for literally all of human history, why are we rushing to change it?

this is why nobody takes us seriously, instead of sounding like a reasonable argument, it sounds like the other extreme of the babble feminist extremists say: "men are useless except for X"

He said combat roles, user.
This meme is funny to me. I noticed since nuTomb Raider more and more female characters started using bows and arrows. It's funny because it takes a lot more strength than devs think to pull back the string.

I remember that. I was a tomboy and wanted a tomboy-looking character. I also figured it wasn't worth making alternate models for a bunch of items; a lot being random long-term worthless drops.

I stopped playing female characters, generally.

Point is, I wanted a tomboy looking character, which wasn't very achievable with some of the armor styles in MMOs. So at the time, I held the view the bikini armor was a bit silly and shared a giggle with some of the webcomics. I never gone into feminism's bullshit.

Not that I'm a woman and you should pay extra attention (which you already are doing).

tits or gtfo

It nice to know your point of view, now show tits please?

I wish they would leave earth.

No. Fuck you.

No tits, just gtfo.

How about one titty and then she gets out?

How about a nice thread derail?

It's as stupid as starting with "I was a man" when that has fuckall to do with the rest of your post.

You know what else has fuck all to do with the post?
Asking for tits.

Ok, get out

Tits or GTFO was usually to solve the issue of camwhores (still clothed) or narcissists derailing threads or making uninteresting threads of themselves. GTFO was to get her to stop posting selfies since there's little stopping her from continuing to be in the thread or other threads unidentified as there were no thread id's at the time (as long as it isn't a spam problem with the moderator team).

In this case, you're both derailing the thread and asking a supposed woman to camwhore. Even if she is asking for attention, you're giving it anyways and at the expense of the thread.

Source?

I agree

Asking for tits in never unrelated

Can I see your tits, user?

No. This is the future.

Mileena's normal outfit is sexier.

There is a difference between realism and consistency. I don't care about bikini armor in most games but if Armor matters it's retarded to make it where having a ton of armor increases the stats some of the time but not all of the time. You are defending shitty asian MMO visuals because feminists hate it but it's shit to without it too. If they explain that it is magic armor and therefore can be revealing than that is ok but being inconsistent with your armor just means an inconsistent art design.

No one gives a shit about your autism, especially when the armor designs, even those that cover the whole body, are completely non-functional and fail in their purpose.

That's entirely your subjective opinion.

What sad cucks you are. If a game isn't trying to be realistic then I don't give a shit what armors look like. If it's trying to be realistic then women have no place on the frontlines.

Webm related, tits or gtfo

There is this one concept called fanservice, you can now get lost

good taste

when you're on the internet especially on anonymous chinese wood carving boards claiming to be a woman you are asking for attention by default so the tits or gtfo rule also applies by default ; now go white knight somewhere else

They would be functional in the actual sense when they give stats just as user said, and a higher armor rating stylistically corresponds to a more armored look. Such as:

diablo2.diablowiki.net/Armor_Appearance

Tends to get undermined with low level and higher level items, but between the tiers the "consistency" stands.

Please eat a bullet. Also, you using Tor is fooling nobody.

Just gonna leave this here…

Go ahead and derail the thread while begging a fucking tor poster to post images on a SFW board.

If only they had been this dedicated to writing good quests. Also, I distinctly remember the cunt that worked on the source books mentioning that it was a-ok for men to wear high heels.

fuck off back to cuckchan
heres your (you)

I have literally no reason to do anything you say.

explain how i can post this then
protip:you can't

Jesus Christ user, you're supposed to use spoilers.

call Mark , i don't give a shit

Absolutely degenerate. This is a Christian board, you know?

Fuck realism! It's what's killing games now.

Was that game fun?

So their end game was this?

yes

and yet they ignore the shirtless man literally right next to her.

Wew lad.

Monster hunter rarely has this issue, but it was ignored because faggots who couldn't actually play the game were forced to keep the fuck out.

Lesbians are a meme

This outfit shouldn't have given me such a hardon

Spotted the carpet muncher.

Apparently the reason they never released that oufit was because the guy who did the music refused to work with them if they would release it. Thankfully he doesn't work there anymorr but they still haven't released it.

Cucks.

Kinda over-rated costume m9 but the game was fun.

Yes, this is their end game they want to take away attractive women because the landwhales might buy the game even tough they don't buy shit.

Gee i wonder

More 2012 stuff

No kidding though.

Rather than ask the more obvious questions about the plot yet again, I'll just ask one more. Why doesn't Booker recognize that Comstock is him, even with the beard? I know what I look like, with and without facial hair.

checked

I believe criticising bikini armour was already a thing by 2011, especially in the WoW forums. You just have to search "2011+bikini armor" and you will get a lot of results from there. Linked video was also made that year, by the way.

What went wrong?

Lesbians who like attractive girls are usually introvert and/or from a foreign nation. For instance, this is a woman I met back in the day, myore.deviantart.com/

It's just the ugly lovers are the vocal majority.

Lesbians are a meme.
Girls can't have sex with each other.
They have mental illness and horrible taste to top it off.

Sex isn't everything.

An ass to crush the universe.

I want to marry Alexa.

This is current year NetherRealm

Wow user, I never thought kicking your ass in pic related would result in you becoming such a sperg

I find it hilarious that a bunch of male, white cucks are covering up the symbol of strong womyn so she won't get eye raped or whatever.

High heels where originally designed for men and owning them was a mark of wealth and nobilty. Learn some history you faggot.

I'm just here for Mileena.

I don't give a fuck what decadent nobles in the past did. They're gay as fuck and any man that wears them like you should be beaten to death.

I think he did know subconsciously but the time memory stuff was preventing him from fully acknowledging it.

I agree this guy is a faggot and high heels were for insecure manlets but even so it's stupid shit men or anyone ever wore them.

Well, they work for women since they're meant to accentuate their legs and ass and make their hips swing more when walking. So they do serve a purpose, but like everything else with leftists, they fail to understand why things are the way they are, instead choosing to warp reality to fit their ideology.

Here we have it guys. A study from late 2011 talking about "sexist video games", "damsels in distress" and whatnot. Sounds familiar?

They avoid fucking with fightan games as niggers play them and they want masculinity to be purely a nigger trait so all the white males get cucked.

You don't get it. Fanservice is not bad but that is no excuse for a game not being consistent. Make some bullshit about the armor being magic or have the characters that show more skin have lower armor ratings but be more agile.

People that aren't shit eaters do. But considering you like generic MMOs you are probably a shit eater.
It's not. Most korean MMO's aren't designed well, they are made for weak willed children.

It's normally because they haven't heard of it and it just wasn't brought up in their social circle. Same thing sort of applied to games censored for violence (Left 4 Dead 2, or more recently known, Hatred), while other games weren't affected or got away with being able to kill children.

They're aware of them just like they're aware of the content of hip hop and allow it. Taking masculinity from you and giving it to niggers is not a mistake, it's how they hope to bring about their glorious marxist world.

the irony is very sweet, isn't it?
You know, even feminists hate "male feminists".

Feminists hate everything, including other feminists and even themselves.

BOWS REQUIRE STRENGTH YOU FUCKING MONGREL

Then why be a dyke to begin with.

I really don't get why people get so butt flustered at sexy game characters.

It's not real, it's rarely representative of real life. The typical "hurr gamer" people have such low standards for girls that they would fuck anything. I wouldn't say I'm a fan of bikini armour but I haven't actively tried to get it removed. People are too insecure to see pixel ladybits in the comfort of their own home.

One argument I see is "what does it add to the game?" Well, what exactly does it take away? If it's realism you want in an RPG, your character won't be able to take 20 hits to the head with a fucking great mace or an electrical attack.

It's no wonder we're stuck with manjawed stronk womyn nowadays when people ask for things they don't really know why they're asking. Creativity has been replaced by committee.

Its the shame boner effect.
The graphics have hit a point of realism/appeal that even normalfags and the people who are "OMG SO NERDY! XD" but are super casual at video games are now starting to find themselves sexually aroused by these fictional things on screen.
Why is that a problem?
Well, believe it or not most people find the idea of getting aroused by a cartoon or any other fictional sort of depiction of a person to be degenerate. And certainly on the super gross nerd side if its in a video game!

So what do they do? They overcompensate (hence SHAME boner) and go with a "think of the children!" sort of reaction although in this case it is some sort of "THIS IS SEXIST!" cry. The subconscious or maybe even conscious hope is that this will deflect everyone's suspicions on them as some sort of gross super nerd pervert who enjoys looking at these sexy video game girls.

The best example of the SHAME BONER effect was that one cuck faggot who was freaking out about the tits of the sorceress in Dragon's Crown. Now, many did go ape shit over that but even still this one guy (his name escapes me) went so far as to claim that the giant tits on the mid-20's to early 30's looking sorceress in Dragon's Crown was made to appeal to pedophiles. Basically this guy was so freaked out by his own boners over this character that he went into maximum over-deflect.

Now the recent things we've seen from these "feminists" and other SJW types where they have railed against all of the "evils" of the "patriarchy" the hardest they turn out to be rapists, pedophiles, scammers, thieves, fuck even in some case murderers. All sort of puts the icing on the cake to my SHAME BONER theory.

The only thing the 1st pic proves 100% is that developers should continue to make bikini armor as it's a popular trend among their majority customerbase.

Longbows require strength

The problem with your theory is that this opening statement is completely wrong.

Any form of bow used for war required strength. Mongol skeletons have notably deformed upper bodies from a lifetime of archery.

Tropes vs. Women happened in 2012. There's a difference between the before and after on that shit. Another telltale sign is Dragon's Crown, namely that no one gave a fuck when it and Sorceress' design was revealed in 2011, but Vanillaware underwent radio silence in 2012, re-revealed it in 2013 and well, we all know how that went down.

Basically this

In 1999 video games were ultra violent murder simulators that cause mass shootings, now those same games are childhood defining classics.

Moral panics come and go.

I think that by 2011 they were sticking out already, even if timidly (also, check this ), Anita just saw a small market and exploited it to her benefit.

this, carl jung had a similar idea he called the shadow theory or "shadow complex" also the Shakespearean phrase " thou doth protest too much" is also a very similar idea.

these spergs are the reason I can't enjoy full plate armor on girls without being lumped as some feminist.

Women don't know what they want and get mad at everything. Actually, scratch that, they want attention and get mad at anything that's taking attention away from them.

Men know what they want. They want hot chicks, big swords, adventures and stuff. And so since that is clear stuff that can be made, it gets made, and men buy it, and life is good.

I'm glad I am a man and the women can continue to rage and stew in their cunt juice for all I care. 100% their problem, not mine.

Because being a dyke is more than just sex?

I'm actually more triggered by depiction of women wearing panties, pants, or briefs. The private areas of women are vulnerable to bacteria. The vulva needs to stay dry and well ventilated, that's why women in the past wore crotchless underwear or nothing at all underneath their dress. If female armour did exist, it would look like an ordinary cuirass but with a plate miniskirt, and the woman would wear nothing under the miniskirt.

well what's wrong with loose wunderwear like briefs or boxers?
they hide the genitals and leave space for ventilation.
also what's stopping women from cleaning themselves with soap at the local hotsprings?

It's not about showing skin, it's about making a female attractive and truth be told that seems like a lost art in this day and age

Those armors look like the coolest shit.
Are MH games mainly co-op or are their singleplayer campaigns any good? How well do they emulate?

Not really, and the loose variants aren't very comfortable.

Not even modern women can easily keep their vulva from candidiasis and being smelly.

This tbh.
I find girls in armor that is realistic or at least tries to be realistic way more sexy than just the low effort, "its a thong, but some how its armor" shit.

I like my cleavage armors as much as the next guy but leave a little bit to the imagination.I think their is a fine balance between low effort trash armor and high quality waifu armor.

I thought it was a spank, not a slap.

are you talking from experience?
Show us your tits then.

Because they are not from a fantasy society where cleanness is a part of life.
Modern society has long forgotten things like hygine, proper table manners and proper speech so it doesn't suprise me.

Oh jesus. If Aloy looked anything like that I might have actually tried to pick up the game despite having the most vomit-inducing female VA there is.

Instead she looks like fucking this

We definitely have better sense of hygiene, except for the panties thing. Well tbf, the only purpose of the existence of panties was to keep the pad in place so you don't have to wear tampon.

The WRPG female should look like a fridge and the JRPG male should have a twink body.

this is hilarious. it looks like she's wearing some kind of red one piece swimsuit, then wore some oddly shaped denim short shorts over it, then pulled the swimsuit through the legholes to cover her butt cheeks.

they should have added a "waiting" animation where she reached bank and pulled on the swimsuit down there.

Monster hunter games have a cohesive singleplayer experience in the offline manner that has a small simple story of you saving a village from shit going bad, though the 'meat" of the games is generally the online.

I'd Suggest getting 3U or 4U if you wanna try a singleplayer that's enjoyable.

the armors I'm showing you are from a 3U art book

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM GENS

It's pretty shit.

wow. even with the mid-drift exposed they somehow managed to be completely void of any kind of sexuality or attractiveness.

even if the main character was qt the game is unplayable trash

thats a funny perception. all i ever see in fighting game competitions is visible autism being cheered on.

What is it with women and bows in modern media?

The "bad" thing about the characters in DNF was that Duke is supposed to be this bizarre super action hero in a normal world, not the straight man to an even more insane meme world.

I ain't defending the game, but clarifying a reason it was shit

do you understand why this scenario is important and changed the FGC forever?

Hunger Games

you know what I'll spell it out for you

Daigo Umehara (Ken) against Justin Wong (Chun-Li)

Daigo was on his last pixel of life, and in this game, even blocking specials and supers can kill you via chip damage. this means if chun li used her super art, he wouldve been guaranteed to die if he blocked it or got hit

to parry chun li's super, you have to input the forwards motion to parry BEFORE the super flash even happens (meaning Daigo had to read Justin's super art and input the parry before the super even started)

then once he had the first parry, he had to input every subsequent parry at an almost frame-perfect timing and rhythm 14 times, then jump and input a parry motion at almost the exact same time to parry the last hit, leading into a jumping attack combo into his own super art which in turn killed Justin

this is the most important moment in FG history because it pushed the boundaries of what was possible in third strike and showed how intense and skillful fighting games could be

but no it's just "visible autism being cheered on", that's why SFV EVO gets 100,000+ viewers on twitch

The inconsistent AI isn't the main reason why it's a shit game. Save for the graphics, it's just another run of the mill console game without much identity.

Duke 3D's world is pretty much a meme world already.

Let me ask another question, what's the deal with the hunger games? I read that shit and I barely got to page 200 before I called it quits.
I get it, people have to have their fiction but how about some military/supernatural wank like Sigma Force or something like Redwall or Black Company or some shit, why is most of popular fiction now "I'm a grill who's totally just a bland girl but I'm nearly perfect and have no flaws and have 2 boys right out of my wet dreams vying for my attention who never hate me and I'm actually a super secret important part of a giant plot to rebel against my dad THE MAN"
And if you answer twilight, then I have to ask what the fuck made Twilight so popular?

Even 3DPD has that shit beat

Some 3D women are prettier than any 2DPD.

Woah there user, i wouldnt go that far.

Is it not a hunting game where you taking down huge mechanical monsters and use their parts to get better armor/weapons?

As baity as it sounds, "2DPD" is an excellent denominator for pretty much any female video game character created in the west since the CY.

Brazil is the in west, right?

You're right, it's also about domestic abuse

Redditor trying to be clever spotted.
Sure there may be good looking 2d women out there (the picture you posted is just plain ugly). but 2D will still on average be better looking than 3D, as it is the ideal, the symmetric and the perfect.
It's like a perfect circle or a perfect square. it can be imagined, it can be in theory drawn out, but it's nigh impossible to achieve in the natural world and it would still have imperfections.

Thinking about it, youre right.

Its funny that SJW's can't comprehend why #GamerGate happened or why Trump got elected or why Gen Z is the way they are
They are creating more enemies than allies the more they keep going further left

Is that a deadman wonderland reference?

And that's not even the only one, Supergirl for instance, wears a pair of fucking short UNDER the skirt, and that looks like shit as well.
That picture shows how the game was supposed to be uncensored before NetherRealm cucked out.

I didn't ask your opinion, permavirgin.

i think you have autism

inconsistent?
busted
pedestrians all flee.
pedestrians all flee
pedestrians either run or try to fight you
ragdoll dead
ragdoll dead

the AI completely kills the game. if it had the AI from GTA4 the game would be amazing for just fucking around in.

jesus christ i cant believe i took this fucking bait

fighting games arent autistic. im a fan of fighting games. but the competitive esport and its community certainly are. and someone justifying that its not autistic by citing how many views it gets on twitch is even more autistic
i even helped you out by posting a webm showing it in its best possible light when i could have posted vid related.

user maybe you're the autistic one

THIS
I agree 100%

if you find yourself at home, or in a crowded hotel lobby watching 2 black guys play street fighter, while sitting at the edge of your seat with your heart in your throat… you should be gassed tbh.

i didnt. both of those videos are of horizon gameplay. and i didnt even mention dishonored.
am i missing something?

or maybe I'll like what I like and watching top players have hype matches is fun to me

Yeah keep telling yourself that, i bet you enjoy let's players as well faggot
Drink bleach and an hero asap.

and no , the shortbows those apes used certainly took skill to learn the proper use of them while on horseback but also required a significantly lower amount of strength which would make a woman using them off horseback whilst defending during a siege scenario not an impossibility ,if the situation was dire/desperate enough

too bad , you're getting it anyway and your taste still remains shit

We can't all be the emotionless, edgy anime character that you are, user, so cool and aloof.

thats the same thing faggots say user. you may not be autistic, but you might want to get yourself checked for GRIDS

i can understand maybe a single interesting match or a highlight. but actually following that shit? and the players? and the drama? user, thats not even autism, thats severe mental retardation. now if you actually get hyped watching these guys… i mean, im no biologist, but you may actually be a vegetable.

i mean, i guess i cant argue with it being the "best esport" since its kind of like saying "its the best tasting shit"

getting hyped playing a game is 1 thing… what youre describing is on a whole other level… almost like someone who has no context for whats socially normal… if only there was a medical term for that…

Was that supposed to be an argument?
e-sports and pro players are cancer, end of story.

you might want to get your own head checked user

WEW

we can play this game all day. and its still more fun than watching 2 niggers play street fighter

give me the data linking fighting game viewership to autism

there is none, some people just enjoy watching fighting games like other people enjoy watching sports

Gotta respect any girl who can fight with geels.

*heels.

I don't understand the complaints about bikini armour being unrealistic, do they think covering a woman up magically makes her as strong as a man?

Watching niggerball is also pretty shit tier tbh fam

Fucking hell.

Breast skin

>13073536

Why do you guys keep saying this? Just admit that it requires a carefully designed fictional setting, scenario and characters, you dishonest braindead shitposter.

Mongol composite bows had am average draw weight of 90 to120lbs whereas longbows averaged a bit higher at 100-150lbs. The average draw weight for women today is under 50lbs, and these are women that are considerably better fed and muscled than those of the past.

So, please, Holla Forums, drink some bleach and kill yourse.

They have no one but themselves to blame, Holla Forums was always its own worst enemy, and ours too. Even here, today, they still pretend political discussion has nothing to do with comics and will ban you for making a single non-kosher post. And this despite their medium of choice being the most politicized and pozzed one.

Clearly, comics going to complete shit has just as much to do with the fans being servile cowards as it has to do with the leftists smearing it in shit.

I know a fag who looks exactly like that fucking thing on the right.

Fetishing fat girls

Thanks, that's good to know about

because that's what basic bitches want, they want the attention, to feel important, powerful, cool, and sexy
Most of those things they are not or are lacking in, so while men escape into super powers and being over the top killing machines, women want to feel like envied queens
That's why 50 shades of shit did so well, these women will never score a obsessive rich hot man, so they read about some bland OC and selfinsert themselves

This.
For all of the whining they do, the feminists are right about the "power fantasy" thing. At least half-way so.
What men want and what women want out of their fiction and escapism are different yet kind of the same. It does come down to power.

Men, in the general sense, engage in a fantasy of having power over their environment. This usually takes the form of having great combative skills and abilities.
Women, in the general sense, engage in a fantasy of having power over other people and this usually takes the form of being desired. Bonus points if being desired by powerful people.

That Twilight shit isn't anything new. In the 90's I knew tons of teenage women who read trash ass novels with this dude named Fabio on the cover and they were usually about some chick taming some pirate or thief or some other shit like that.
Beauty and the Beast is popular with women for the same reasons. To the point where I would say it is the foundation story in all of this.
Now you may ask "What about Gaston? Why isn't Belle in love with him?" because it also feeds into the power fantasy of being unique. Alllllll other women want Gaston but no not Belle! Although…Gaston clearly desires her. There is no conquest in Gaston but there is conquest in taming The Beast.

People are really fucking simple creatures when you come down to it.

I can't wait for sex robots + AI to try this out. Manufacturer is gonna be rich.

He was distracted by that card which was always on his mind.

Men like to compare themselves to better people than themselves, women and cucks hate comparing themselves because they have zero skill allowing them to get better so their "r" strategy is to downsize everyone.

Proof that autists will be useful idiots for the useful idiots.

fucking pervert

Realism cucks are worse than feminists.

Watch this video. Men seek power. Women seek men who seek power, which in turn grants them some amount of power by proxy.

this.
pic related confirms it

I remember this being mentioned some time ago, but haven't seen any evidence of it still. My theory is that the person who wanted a "culturally respectful" C. Thunder is also the person who wanted this B. Orchid classic costume to be modified, and indeed, she looks like someone who would indeed operate like this.

Also, she works for Microsoft, not for Double Helix or Iron Galaxy, and Microsoft are the ones being mentioned in OP's video as the responsibles for that change, so yeah, it would make sense.

Bonus webm about C. Thunder, btw

The last character for KI was another fucking "culturally accurate" indian. Of all things that made me pissed off was the even though the character in question was already part of the lore, there was only a few people claiming they wanted him, the game is full of lovecraftian characters and while many of us expected something more original then we just got yet another red nigger, because Microsoft saw the tiniest chance to shove more PC shit on the game.

Blue hair, problem glasses, ugly and most likely childless.
As stereotypical as it gets.

She looks like she's in her 40s.

There was nothing impressive about Daigo's parry from a pro player's standpoint. In fact, Justin throwing the super was a bad move and he clearly just did it to please the crowd.

The moment was important because it showed how spectacle, playing to the crowd, and big personalities, just like in pro wrestling, can make fighting games interesting to watch.

It's also the reason why SF4 >>>>>>> SF5 as a spectator esport. Ultras make the crowd happy.

In military training the top 20% of women performed as well as the bottom 20% of men. 80% of women in the military are weaker than the bottom 20% of men and 20% are only just as strong as them.

The obvious solution is to just forbid women from military service, a woman performing just as well as the average men is pure fantasy.

Source? Doesn't NK use women in their army?

No he didn't, he did because he didn't expect Daigo to parry it. Justine mashes his buttons during it do throw Daigo off.

fredoneverything.org/women-in-the-military-fiat-equality/

None of this even touches:
-increased sexual competition and fraternization because of women present
-sexual harassment lawsuts
-rape by enemy or friendly
-periods and pregnancy
-psychological fragility

Women in the military is just a bad joke, might as well hire children and elderly men.

Slingers or camp followers to increase morale.

2D can even make niggers look attractive.
Thanks to your post I now fully understand the 2D vs 3DPD thing, I thought it was merely a meme with underlying truth, I now accept it to simply be truth. Thanks.