Amiibo Spoofing

So I recently got into the act of spoofing amiibo with NTAG 215 NFC stickers and the TagMo Android app. It's a good way to get amiibos for those faggots who still buy Nintendo hardware at one buck a pop. Does anyone else do this? Does anyone prefer an Amiiqo or similar device? Or do you find the point of amiibo is the figure rather than the data? Also, does anyone have a good place to find amiibo bin files now that chaosgamez seems to have shut down?

Other urls found in this thread:

newagesoldier.com/make-your-own-amiibo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reported, you fucking thief.
Fuck off.

NIDF is already here

How much money have you dumped down the amiibo hole, lad?

Wow, not even Reddit and GBATemp are this anal about piracy. You must be from GameFAQs.

how much does it cost to get everything needed to spoof them? I wanted to get some for BOTW but scalpers have them all

Fuck off fat kike.

o-ok

but here's a solid guide before I go.

newagesoldier.com/make-your-own-amiibo/

If you do it my method, all you need is an Android phone, the TagMo app (sideloaded as an APK file of course), the unfixed and locked key for the app (which I found easily on Reddit after a quick Google search), the tag ID which is a binary file unique to each amiibo (I used a choasgamez forum to get mine but now I'm not so sure where to find them), and specifically a 215 type NFC sticker, which I found 10 for $10 on Amazon.

Just soft-mod the Wii U, pirate game, use cheats to get amibo shit.

but I have a Switch

Considering you can get a high end trade or even an okay scale for the same price I doubt anyone except tunnel vision suffering nintoddlers are buying them for the figure.

Don't most programs that aid in piracy come from there? I can't imagine them being super against it.

They just use the typical spiel to avoid being taken down that you shouldn't use this for piracy, use this only for backups and homebrew, stuff like that.

I like the figures, only have the one on your pic though, the data could be useful depending on the game so I wouldn't mind having something like spoofed amiibo cards for example.

3DSISO (dot) com seems to be a good place to find them. Requires a login though.

I thought that only worked on games that unlock content with one scan, not ones that need a scan each time or have to save data to the amiibo.

I just did this yesterday with NTAGs.

they are against links to warez there. Its just legal protections stuff. Some contributors are anti-piracy tho

Addition of shorts as well, though the Wild tunic is supposed to be a "take" on Zelda 1's tunic in and of itself

Paradoxically a number of their leading devs are anti-piracy even if what they advertise and develop for is directly a piracy tool, such as A9LH and later B9S. They can't actually have any homebrew worth a damn if they don't use and develop tools that would enable piracy in the same stroke and that deliciously frustrates them to no end.

its a bunch of one time scans.

lol what a gay.

Hi ROBguy.