7/9-7/14 - A Slice of Summer (Redux)
7/12-7/17 - Cerberus & Fenrir Showdown
7/18-7/24 - Xeno Vohu Manah Clash
7/25-7/30 - Rise of the Beasts
7/31-8/?? - New Story Event

Pastebin with guides and info:
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

You can play it from your browser by going to game.granbluefantasy.jp/

You can use chrome alternatives, such as Slimjet or Iridium. If you don't like doing that, use an agent spoofer for the browser you do use to spoof chrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=13392
exhentai.org/g/1070952/ada27ba1eb/
exhentai.org/g/1044605/0762c20a71/
exhentai.org/g/1043094/6ca44e1ec0/
exhentai.org/g/1042036/1211cf0882/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Impregnate all female Harvins.

So how's everyone been? Ive missed to talk the game around despite still being burned out, if you all could make an event what would it be, I'm still hung up on the idea of Chloe needing help for a fashion event that requires us to gather cloth and certain colored pigments and that nets us her SR version and a lipstick dagger wind unk.

Now you're talking.

You need to be gassed.

I've been playing less and playing actual video games more but I still grind for the meta stuff. Hoping for another Platinum Sky-like event which was entertaining.

MASETE KUDASTOP NIGGER.

Has anyone gotten anything good from any magna or event battles?
Share some pics of some loot you recently got and make everyone be in awe of your RNG pulls

I'm salty as fuck 3 weeks hosting magna trains every weekend and not a single SSR weapon, lots of selfies and SR weapon fodder
I wish I had something I could post to make you all jealous but I can't, it's been almost a month and i'm no closer to completing any grid

5 fimbul flips from the recent showdown, some gun stones from Forest Ranger, Wilhelm from Grani, and an Auberon within the past 3 weeks.

I don't even play the game anymore but i'm still hoping for new challenging content someday.

Granblue Highschool with JK SR's and skins.

i want to roll for predator stop me

Livestream will be on August 2nd.

Hopefully there will be another gacha wall

mingosu will be there praise mingosu love mingosu

Good, slowly farming dem mats for Xeno harps and working on unlocking T4, overall I had a lot of fun with the game the past few weeks

Predictions
New EX job: Surfer
ReLink is NOT cancelled and we get further character confirmations
Ultimate Baha fucks everyone in the ass
With every character now having Zenith perks and passive they will reveal what the 4 locked spots are few(Zenith skills, can be equipped as 4th skill on character and/or replaced with other skills the character has)
next collab announced
S2 of anime confirmed

sounds and looks like its for gay pedos.

Who's your XVM team, lads? Sevilbarra, Haohmaru and Skasaha here.

best team for xeno vohu don't steal

Use a R tbh.

I only got Chloe and Leonora. And event charlotte. But Haohmaru is muh bro.

Do they even drop from the xvm raid?

yes but they have a lower rate compared to true animu

BURNING OUT

REAL best team for xeno vohu

Wonder how many d-bars are worth using for a second harp.

You didn't spend money on this, right?

An event with the Gunsmith sisters where they all visit their parents might be either heartwarming or funny, depending on the focus. featuring Song from the Jew Ten Shoes

New floor of Extra coop, it's all summer classes like surfer, hula dancer and watermelon splitter.

I believe in the chance to miss removal EMP passive and Charge Bar Boost nodes until he effectively never misses and gets 30% charge bar per turn.
Of course, instead of that we'll get shit. But dreams don't have to be realistic.

Except Luminiera swords, and even then I'd think twice
ISHYGDDT

who needs wind

I can't believe how much fodder I wasted sk10ing my wind grid to end up not even using it

Martial arts tournament featuring Feather, Randal, and Ayer.
Have Randal be the event character, since he's still an R, and maybe set up for an SSR version of Feather that concludes his story line.
If they'd go full nuts out like Platinum Sky, it would be hype as fuck.

man, when I started the game, I thought this was Speed Racer + Running Man with you being a multi elemental Richards who broke the necks out of the professional killers like Maddy.

Then I found out it wasn't even fucking that, I was bummed.

there's nothing to think about, the drop rate on them has got to be the lowest in the game
In fact its so low that i pretty much have to expect to use 3 bars per sword

or you know hit lots of chevs? sword farming is stupidly annoying but it's not impossible there are far more rare shit like egg sacs and olden cortanas

If chocolate bars are out, what's better a 0* harp or a full uncapped idol meat axe?

sausage of the big man

I thought the final star wasn't uncappable with choco bars. Maybe I've been thinking of Angel stuff too much.

it's always better forge the weapon instead of flbing it through normal means

user no
go into the weapon shop and click on xeno weapons
upgrade it from there, do not under any circumstances try and FLB it normally.

Too late don't have one.

I need to finish up that final level of Sword Master before I bother some more.

AFTER PLAYING FOR 2 MONTHS TODAY I LEARNED YOU CAN LEAVE A RAID AND ENTER MULTIPLE BATTLES TO QUICKLY LEECH FROM UP TO 3 RAIDS AT A TIME

this is something I wish I had learned my first week of playing, so many event rewards gone forever due to a lack of knowledge, feelstheworstman.jpg

You're still limited by your BP so it barely makes a difference.

I always thought it was frowned upon.

only in some hl raids

Who would care and why?

I wouldn't do that for a HL raid, but for everything else this is a huge game changer for me

how are you limited by bp? 10 bp is enough to join 3 other raids and spend it all in like 2 minutes compared to waiting for each individual raid to finish. Plus if it's a raid that dies fast enough like normal magnas you can just dump 50 seeds at once and spam twitter raids. Only thing you're limited by then is checking your pending battles every 5 raids.

You can leech magna hls all you want. Once I cap prestige all I do is TH and leave for mirage munitions

It takes you 30 minutes to leech 3 raids?

Sorry, 1 raid.

I don't even know what you're trying to say. If you're trying to spend your bp in a hurry it helps. If you're trying to join as many raids as you can as quickly as possible it helps.

Imagine going into the Vohu level 100 raids
Drop a miserable mist or a TH and quitting the raid
Then opening a brand new Vohu raid
Rinse and repeat 3 times or 9 BP
The time it takes for one Vohu raid to finish you've now participated and get the rewards for 3 raids instead of one
Gobble some berries and do it all over again
Now apply this tactic with other raids

Tiamat was a good girl and dropped me the last bolt I needed, along with a selfie.

No thanks, I'm not retarded.

Actually I think you might be user. Only reason to stay in a raid is if you get in the top 3 places. Otherwise you're wasting your time

I don't stay in raids I'm leeching.

Then would you care to explain your stance at all? Because nothing you've said has made any sense.

Impossible for Tiamat. Even though it's my main element, I can never get at least one hit off before it dies.

You don't have to attack it just do one (1) skill that awards you with pts for the battle, I suggest using the raidfinder and only joining battles with 75%+ HP, maybe with omega Magnas this strategy might not work because the battles do end fairly quickly but for the higher tier raids where a battle can last 5min+ this strategy can be used

We're talking about something that saves time. Time is almost never the bottleneck, BP is.

If it's magfest and I'm using journey drops then it matters. Otherwise it's a convenience because I'm probably not using berries outside of magfest.

If you use Viramate and spam the summon button you will almost always get credit as long as you load into the raid.

BP is not a bottleneck when you have several hundred berries

don't be one of those autists that hoards all their elixers or other special healing items in games and ends up never using them

Good work, looks nice.

viramate
Use this. It will auto past raids codes you copy, so you click a raidfinder click, click join raid, and then bam you're instantly in the summon screen from any screen in the game.

Time isn't a "bottleneck" but that's not the point. It saves you a bunch of time instead of waiting for each individual raid to die before joining the next one. When you're just trying to spend your regen so you can fuck off and play something else between magfests it's a huge help.

I thought it was inferred that doesn't work either.

The hell you think I've been doing?

I call this the 'just fucking drop a harp you blind slut' team

sorry my bad

posting cute Harvins

Mine used to do that now the button is greyed out and I can't autojoin that way!

Immaculate Purification is the fucking worst

A lot of times you just get unlucky. Nips will always have the advantage over you in connection speed (they can refresh the page to skip animations in 3 seconds) so you just have to pray. The two main things you can do:
Join from the viramate button
Spam your quick skill slots while the raid is still loading
As long as you're doing that the rest is pretty much out of your hands. Keep in mind people are spamming tias especially hard right now for vohu, and the same for yugus. You just have to stick through it and keep trying.

Be thankful it's not the magfest with upcoming dark enemy GW chevs from two months ago

Meant for
Probably obvious

I also have Gawain and will be changing my class to Dark Fencer.

My is just shit when it comes to Omega raids.

It's been this way since the beginning. I had to luck out on raids I hosted.

user, that's gay.

I think people worked out last cohu manah that using setekh over anat was better, as there are 3 enemies

Using setekh is only usefull if it's mlb or you're only focusing vohu in the fights, since it's bonus is only 50% for one monster 75% for two and 100% for three when it's not uncapped.

not like vohu is impossible to burst down

That's not gay; that's karmic retribution.

If she can knock everyone down into the red, three of the characters I'm using with enmity attacks; one of which gets powered up by the lower health upon using it.

I regret everything.

Once you hear of a xeno on the horixon, start grinding out those grids. Water gw is coming up and xeno coc is still to come (though we don't know what will be next), so safe bet to start working on an earth grid

Since we're dealing with windmemes recently, what is the best loadout for a Wind Nebuchad?
I was thinking Exploder 3 for Rifle, Gale Cylinder 2 for Cartridge, 2 Zephyrus points II for aetherial, but what about the parabellum slots? Rapid Bullet 3 or Shield Bullet? One of each? And do the status effect bullets build up the boss's resistance?

For the rifle, go with FMJ4, it has an attack rating of 130, 25 higher than exploder's 105. For Parabellum, use Iron Bullet 4s.

If you have a shit ton of berries you should be able to leech a fair number of books.

Are you sure? I thought that wind could easily hit the auto cap, so bullet damage ended up being pointless.

That's my entire focus right now, which is why I skipped upgrading the SL of my tia bolts, my team is Fire and I would get wrecked in the Water GW, I just want at least one harp.

I was saving my berries for that one special gwar but at this rate, I'll be down to half. Whatever at least I have about 580 halfpots.

I fucking hate this russian roulette style of boss.

And that single diamond mob in the first battle of the maniac fight just one shot my MC from max health because all the multi-target ougi damage hit him.

FUCK

How the fuck did you not learn that?

It's the most effective way to get ahead in early game unless you happen to get a broken SSR on your early rolls.

>mfw dirtfag usually darkmemer, hoping for szoi soon
>got 3* sausage lv100, 3* chingchong fist lv100, 3* vohu rifle, 2* katana because my fucking router died
>realize there's two vohu shops so you can buy whatever's left at half the price
It's like my first GW all over again, I'm going to steamroll that shit though I don't know which weapon to pick after the fist

I thought they upped the drop rate of the raid exclusive items. It's the only way for me to get harps since I struggle against extreme and can't do NM.

New summer characters being added to the gacha tonight.
Fucking Summer Korwa

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=13392

I'll bite.
Next month, when they're available in a legfest.

Lame.

Thankfully it doesn't seem to be another 10/10 version.

Unless she has retarded numbers on those skills she seems kinda bad to be honest.

Sasuga KMR
Nice skin though. If only I had the original.

As an aside, who is Jessica's older sister?

I know for a fact Ayer is her brother, but did she have a sister?

Text from one guildie (translated):
Followed by 10/10 stamps

That's news to me, so I can't help you there.

(checked)
wheres the surprise ticket tho

september gw will have earth enemies changed from wind enemies

August is water, so why was September's going to be wind to begin with?

no idea it was supposed to have WIND enemies and got changed to EARTH enemies my farming of flam glass went to shit

no one told me, all this time I've been doing one raid at a time, it's not like the game says "HEY LOSER LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIT YOU'RE ALLOWED TO DO"
If the game did tell me I could do this I must have missed it, I only learned about it through my clans chat, nobody here ever mentions doing it

Oh my Primal… Sasuga, KMR.
She's kinda dull tho, so I'll try to resist the call of legfest.

Same.

Don't feel too bad, it works best when you're doing badge/medal hunting during events. For shodows like the Xenos, it's actually better to race. For me anyway, since everyone else is wanpan farming I can hit top 2 for a chance for extra chest drops with better loot.

Maybe they changed it so they can release Xeno Sag. My fire team is ready for that fight.

New yahoo accounts get

We get

is this for nips only?

New accounts only, anyone capable of making a yahoo.jp email will get it. So any new guys thinking of starting, not an awful time to do so.

Nips already giving Summer Korwa 9.5. Her attack buff is 250% or so. Maybe it'll stand out once they up CA damage cap.

you shouldn't trust tier lists blindly gamewith rates bampy 9.5

S-she has echo on charmed foes so she's good now.

Must be a dick pick tier list.

Well Vampy IS good, but shit like Zoi outclassed her

don't get me wrong bampy isn't bad she's just not 9.5 good

zoi and vampy aren't even remotely comparable in their roles

Is there away to play with english subtitles? been learning moon but can't select words and the font is kinda throwing me off

Please explain.

Right in the main login page there should be an option to switch to english.
If you're already logged on, go to settings, scroll down and here you can change languages.

Is there a way to review past messages if I swap language?

If you mean past event/story chapters/Character Fate Episodes, Lyria jots them all in her Journal.

I don't suppose anyone who has finished the event has the time to power level me from the last boss of normal mode co-op through to being able to host Vohu so I can get the crystals needed to host please?

Obviously I'd host the rooms AP cost and all that.

So I got the damn 3* vohu gun and I keep getting them from drops. Should I gun for a grid with them or I'm better off with other mud weapons?
should I gun for buying at least one lyre and then focus on the selfies?

Lyria is such a chuuni.

do you have titan? otherwise keep those guns as placeholders

They're used mainly in Titan grids, otherwise they're still decent filler while putting together a swordie (magna) grid. Still good to farm them as fodder/reduce mats for gun stones.

Team of females is possible now?

Lyria hides her power level too well to fit in that that team.

So, I'm wondering, is this game basically a mobile/browser online jrpg with gachapon monetization? Because I myself have been playing a similar games for a weeek or two, without realizing what gachapon is until a friend explained the phenomenon to me.

basically yes

fuck

I'm fucked then. Still, should I get the summons/lyre and in which priority?
Barely rank 65 so far. Any grindan spots for rank?

That's exactly what it is.

I see. These games are extremely addictive and compelling (this game also has combat that is a carbon copy of fire emblem), and I've been resisting the urge to shell some dosh out. Granted it's easy to resist now, while still in early stages of the game. But then they release bridal and swimsuit units, and the temptation skyrockets.

don't , if you can get 1-2 harps it would be best hope for summon flips

Keep the guns to use as fodder for baha/seraphic weapons, don't bother with the vohu summon as it have pretty shitty stats and the blind from it's call is also really bad. As for grinding spots, the only thing that fits that description is slimeblasting(coop stage 2-1), but you shouldn't do that if you don't have any 5*chara to get lvl100 as fast as possible.

Lyre > everything else. Don't hope for drops, best to go wanpan the raids and leech for books. Only takes 70 books to 3-star one lyre.

That's how they get to you, hence why it's easier to deal with this kind of temptation if you reroll for a strong unit, I don't know tierlists for PotK though so don't even ask if what you have is good
Yeah that's pretty much why people play them, for a lot of them it's the rush you get when you roll

Why are people plotting to roll for summer Korwa next month; is that when the summer characters all get released?

The tiers in PotK are the number of stars the unit has. It can range from 1 to 6 amd affects a lot of shit, like maximum level, skills available etc. Then there are character archetypes, which affect stat growths on level ups. I personally don't feel compelled to spend monies right now, because there are several ways to get 5-star units (6-star is ONLY from evolving), such as special missions that they release like once a week. Do 9 easy tasks (each also gives an individual reward) and you guaranteed get the unit that you chose (you choose out of the two).

There's likely more than just one SSR for summer, last year it was Naru, Percy, Heles and Zoi and thenwe got Bea the idiot in February, Korwa's just the beginning and if last year is anything to go by, we end the summer season with summer legfest AKA ALL OF THEM ON RATE UP

I know how rarity works in potk, I mean tier lists as in who's overpowered as fuck or not, not all 5* are created equa after all, potk also has the problem of archetypes you mentioned, unless things got a little more balanced since release, vitality is still shit, dexterity is godly, offense is good

Wait till you see the Bahamut Coda/Element Changed Class/Finished Revenant Weapon descriptions. She's certified chuunibyou.

Hey, so you fags know how mobile games do, is there any way for me to play Fullbokko Heroes on a Iphone with a U.S. account, or is there a way for me to make a jap throwaway to play it?

Well, I don't have many 4+ stars units to choose from yet, so I can't be picky. However, let me just say that Rhongomyniad fucking WIPES the floor with almost anything, and her leader bonus is so powerful that I decided to build my party around it.

Anyway, I'm sorry for derailing the discussion with a different game. Polite sage for offtopic.

You still here? I'll help since I'm not grinding this event for a second harp.

Thank you, I'll just be 10 minutes if that's okay anytime after that is fine.

Im sure you can make a throwaway jap account, people do that often,but you gotta look up how to do that on your own because

Alright I'll be here when you're back then. Also do you just want to get to coop Vohu quick? I have a tendency to wait for people to get some honor in for rp/exp in coop rooms. If not I'll just get you to Vohu asap.

Just quick is fine thank you, I'm not in a big rush for xp/rp just want a day or so with a chance from the red chest as this harp thing is driving me nuts.

Room ID is 6DD3C and I owe you big time man thank you.

She can't help it.

Thanks a lot man you've made my life so much easier.

Hope you get your harps. Thanks for the room and halfpot drops.

Well, I figured it out.

Just one gold bar and I can get Threo. My dick is hard at the mere thought.

You better take care of it then so it works properly for when you get her
exhentai.org/g/1070952/ada27ba1eb/
exhentai.org/g/1044605/0762c20a71/
exhentai.org/g/1043094/6ca44e1ec0/
exhentai.org/g/1042036/1211cf0882/

About the same for me and Tweyen. The only difference is I still haven't finished grinding Vohu Manah for her rainbow prisms yet.

Too bad I need 8 more nuggets to make a bar. I'm going to hate life after RotB. Also plan on going for Tien afterward, but at a more casual pace, for my own sanity,

All dat impregnation.

I also need 8 nuggets, but I didn't really plan on getting anything besides the SR weapon tickets, a water seal and some Champion Merits.

Hey, what's the best thing to keep in your grid after obtaining a 7th Tiamat Bolt; Qinglong Spear or Fugudoku?

What are the other 3 weapons in your grid?

do you hit cap? if no keep the katana

Here:>>13061010
Nothing beyond the Baha, Katana, and Spear are fully capped (Spear's standing at lvl 141) so I don't think I hit the damage cap.

Forgot the space

I'd say ditch the spear, you already have two weapons with a normal modifier (the bahamut and Lecia's sword you're using as a mainhand)

==Seraphic weapons== yea or nay?

The gbf.wiki doesn't really state how useful to a build they are on a grid, do they just raise the damage cap possible when your element is superior?

Should I skip these and start farming Angel Halo's for Baha?

Ditch the chingchong spear unless you have it at 150 sk15, and then I think you could keep it over the katana just for HP, your grid would have roughly the same attack, slight advantage to katana.

yes. Best on element weapon

Are you rainbowing?
If so, and you don't have the seraphic weapon in your grid, you're doing it wrong. Start SSRing them ASAP.

alright

I am a rainbowmeme, I put it off for so long because the wiki never made clear exactly what the weapons do
maybe I just didn't look hard enough

I don't think the info is in the wiki, but if I'm not mistaken, the bonus is 10% in SR form, 20% in SSR form and the SSR has X majesty for that ~10% bonus to HP and ATK (though it levels like a Bahamut weapon).
I also heard they increase the damage cap, but I dunno about that.

Im rank 60, rank is just a number anyways, at least you'll be able to farm the materials with ease

Is that 10% base for the Primarch weapon skill or could it be increased further in SR form?

I'm at rank 129 with tier 4 unlocked and i've just been using them at SR level

The skill is considered special, it has no level (like a cosmos skill or the mainhand effect for an event weapon). It gets upgraded when you SSR it.

The base skill is flat across the weapon skill level. Only the small atk up and hp up on the ssr version can increase

The seraphic weapons aren't worth working on as a priority until you get to HL and can upgrade it to an SSR.

The angel skill is on it's own multiplier that adds the damage after it's calculated, so if your doing 50k damage, it will (with the SR version) increase it to 55k. This additional damage goes past the cap, so if you auto for 440k, you'll be hitting for 528k with the SSR version.

When you skill up the weapon, it's affecting the majesty skill on the weapon.

The difference between not having and having a seraphic on element in a finished pool. It's pretty huge. Keep in mind this difference only grows bigger and more noticable with debuffs, data, and party buffs.

Alright lets just say hypothetically i'm retarded and don't know what i'm doing, by looking at your posts and "crunching" the numbers myself wouldn't it be more beneficial for example an Earth grid to just replace the seraphic weapon with a Yggu SSR sword with a skill level of 15 and Yggu MLB as a main summon?

It seems that it's only good to have at the beginning for new players until you have a full magna grid then is worthless so there's no point in upgrading it to SSR or at all????

If your fighting on element and have the SSR Primarch weapon, replace the sword.

Basically, first you place them in your grid because you don't have anything decent.
Then you remove them because they have shitty SR stats.
THEN you place them back in because when those babies hit SSR the numbers jump up and suddenly the formerly shitty SR weapons are breaking the damage cap AND giving you a bit of HP.

I'm at rank 130, have all the seraph weapons at SSR, and still don't have Tier 4 unlocked.

Rank 134 here, I don't have a single primarch weapon at SSR.

I main dark, IDAF

What a coincidence, my main is dark too. It just came together naturally while farming grids for the rainbow.
Still need to unlock T4 classes eventually.

Was there any difference between the BD and the TV broadcast?

It was a random purchase while sightseeing months ago.
Colors seem crisper than the TV ones, and Gran's fatal injury was more explicit, otherwise no cuts or any big changes from what I can tell.

Get on that, user. It'll boost your damage a good deal with the new abilities.

My main incentive in making a Class Champion weapon is to partake in the holy communion of Windmemes and Memeslinger my way to victory.

I need either 17 mage creed, or about 8 warrior creed and can switch weapon and get to the last upgrade.

Did you not look at the post above yours? The top is with a seraphic and the bottom is with a 6th yugu sword instead.

Of course if you're maining dirt and bringing it to off element fights you'll probably want a 6th sword anyways to use then but on element seraphics will always beat out every other weapon in the game easily.

When do we get an event about these two? Seems like it could be fun.
And most importantly, they're delicious chocolate Erunes!

Pretty sure we'd get race skins before we get an event for them.

Not like I'm going to draw a Titan anytime soon, but might as well ask: is it 4 Tribunal Thunders in a Titan grid?

No. They're used to offset the HP loss of baal guns.

So I've just started building my earth grid, and I noticed Yggu bows have enmity. I know you're supposed to farm Yggu swords, but isn't enmity almost always better? Do HL grids still use the swords?

enmity is better when it's paired with a small attack or something

magna dirt uses 1 to 2 bows with the rest being swords for enmity

Does anyone know how to stop viramate from forcing me to scroll down to find the chat button?

no it doesn't

magna uses 1 bow if you use ayer and salsa otherwise they go 5 swords

I recall reading somewhere that large enmity at 85% hp =~ large ATK up, meaning any lower hp is that much better. Maybe it was in reference to something specific, like dark grids…

lol

New island and chapters are in.

The code for the island is top, left, right, bottom

drrr…drrr…drrr

There is going to be

SO

MUCH

PORN

ara ara

lots of vore porn ;^)

Okay I fucking give up on getting any Xeno weapons in general. Too rare to get from flips and the items might as well not exist.

see you again tomorrow. Remember those journey drops

Reminder to one turn your nm120s

Well now that's just a technicality

Can you beat EX?
All these come from EX, Maniac, Nightmare 60 and very few leeched raids.
I got 0 harp flips, 4 guns and 7 selfies.

Now I've got some pendants to cap and a few more Warrior Creeds to farm for my Row 4 Classes.

Barely. If I don't skip to her 25% trigger, I get fucked in the ass. Also I spent 500 berries just leeching raids and got 0 books. This is standard though since I get nothing but regular animas and soul balms from every single fucking raid I mvp and host.

Why?

you dont need to lie on the internet, you know
i've spent 600+ and gotten roughly 55 books now

Echidna's the mother of all monsters in Greek mythology, including Cerberus and Medusa coincidentally enough. It makes perfect sense.

Someone was that scared of porci anteaters?

I forgot about the code for island.
There's a slim hope I can make it to spark until Zoe

There's always hope if you're near enough. I've done 11 memedraws Got Kukuru at least and an eternal and just need another 6k to go .

remember that livestream soon as well, pray for freebies or for 20M campaign

I seriously only have four books after 500 soul berries. This is how farming for shit goes for me. I can't mentally take it anymore.

I spent about 200 leaching and got my 10, after that i said fuck it and instead save my rest of my fucking berries on yggu/pendant farming since this xeno shit is a waste of fucking time and berries.

only a few good rewards and the more common drops are useless as fuck and not worth the time and effort.

I'm about 20k near. But I have some 20 chapters to do, and free mission since chapter 40-50 I think. I might be short on it, but I'll get as near as I can.

Godspeed user, and remember:
If all else fails, you can always bet on SEN.

Thanks, and with the recent change in GW, betting on SEN is a possibility now.

What change?

Before, making contribution to your crew points would only be from your crew starting raids.
Now people can fetch half the points they would receive if they started it with other people's raid.

That percentage is only valid when comparing celeste axe and claw, the offset for a big enmity skill is at ~45%.

Lyria is the MVP of vohu.

Wait until you see the new crossfate, guest starring everyone's favorite dirty old user.
Lucky old geezer.
…Wait, did they just NTR their Danchou?

I *think* I used about 300 berries since the start of the showdown event (started with 900 berries, still hovering at 600), and got a 3* harp from books alone. It's not impossible to get one harp in this event, without even autistically leeching raids 24/7.

Box Potato's summon is also bretty gud against Ayylmao Vohu, which was a total surprise for me.

I just wanted a boatload of rainbow prisms for the GW character and now I'm sitting at 6 books from the third harp.

You lucky bastard.
Farm Zooey, she drops rainbow prisms a lot.

GO is a lot harder to join, meanwhile there's a xeno up at any given point in time in the next couple of days. Plus, at 3 EP vs 5 EP it's a lot cheaper in the long run than the other raids that have an almost guaranteed rainbow prism drop. I'd love to join more GOs though, need that gun for the meme grid

I don't want to be laughed at for asking such a stupid question but I need to know the answer so I'll ask you all anyways

Where's the best way to get R+ summons? I have a bunch of SSR that need to be upgraded so my grids can slightly improve but I never get any angel or archangel summon drops only weapons, is there a quest or event where the majority of rewards are R+ summons?

low bully only pls

angel halo is still your best bet for angel summons. You will also slowly accumulate them from raids. Try to max your pendents per week and you will get some archangel summons along the way.

If you are high enough in level, the primarchs also drop an ssr angel summon that gives even more exp. Very hard and higher drop it, as do the raids, if you can get into one.

Always a great feeling of wanting to kill the guy who made them flip chests

guess I got some farming to do, thank you

Mark my words, when you decide to get a GW character you'll be cursing Angel Halo.

You don't use raidfinder? Also, leech during Japan prime times and weekends, there's always one up every 3-5 minutes or so.

I curse KMR or whoever in Cygames thought it was a great idea to change the drop rates.

What's wrong with Angel Halo???

I use the raid finder, but still, those raids fill up in seconds it seems.

There's nothing wrong with Angel Halo by itself.
The problem lies in the sheer number of times you'll have to do it.

Almost 2k runs of it and I have gotten about 5k of each low orb and 6k of each whorl from grinding angel halo. And it's still not enough.

Holy shit, do you actually need to unlock that trophy for something???

Not really I think he's just making a point of how much you're expected to run this 20 AP quest.

All you get from the trophy are crystals. It's not worth actively grinding for. I'm just showing how much I ended up having to run the quest for materials.

I'm at nearly 1.5k runs, the trophy is there just to see how many times you've done it.
My biggest reason for running the halo so many times was to upcap my Eterntal character to 5-star.
I would suggest waiting for a half-AP off magnafest before you go deep into the angel halo mines.

Can anyone translate?

And here I was, thinking I farmed a lot of it.
I still want Threo, Seox and Tien before even dreaming about 5* ing one.

I only going after Threo and Tien max. I fear if I go after more, I'd go insane.

What the fucking shit is this? Keeps jumping around languages when I am trying to do the tutorial. Man I just want to see cagliostro so when I am beating my meat to the old man's loli feet I will care about it.

Shit game fampai

Cagliostro is a gacha character. Just find his fate episodes on youtube.

So, looking forward towards ROTB it seems that I only need 4 Nuggets from the shop to start working on my second Eternal. All my weapons are already uncapped and I think I'm still too early to try and add skills to them, so I was thinking of trading everything else for Golden Seals and see if I can put my hands on a Huanglong Fist.

How do you guys handle a train?
How many Golden Seals am I supposed to have?

I don't speak nerd, faggot. Tell me how I own him so I can enjoy my chingchong pornos more.

If your joining a train, one golden seal should easily be enough for one weapon, I've joined 2 trains and have gotten 25 reams from it, though I've heard that some only managed to get 8-9 reams from a full train, especially if you aren't MVPing your own hosted one.
A Train should take about 2-3 hours, and will give you a nice supply of Blue sky crystals.

What is a train anyway? Also, do I need to do chapter 69 in order to join qilin/huanglong raids?

A train is a bunch of people that can start a raid getting together to start a bunch in succession. It's done with Quilin since its summoning items are tied to one event.

You own him after converting 24 USD into fake slanteye jew virtual currency and fucking buy him.

multiple battles that require a chunk of time to complete with very little to no break time

Example: A magna train is when a person hosts each magna 3 times from Tiamat all the way to Celeste, or 18 consecutive battles straight with no breaks

A train is where a group of 30 players come together and each host a raid, for the other players in join in. And you need to complete chapter 69 to host the Qilin/Huangalongalong raids, though you only need to be a rank 50 to join a raid.

Buy the start draw and select Cog.
Or wait for a legfest with Cog rate ups, pop a few crystals and get 2 of the fuckers jumping on your dick.

The wiki says one chest with a golden card is a guaranteed drop, not sure if it's a new addition or what. I'll try to get 2 Golden Beast seals aniway, just in case, thanks.

So this is just jewshit? Fucking yellowkikes. Fuck westaboo faggots that idolize them. Two nukes wasn't enough.

speak properly child, I can't understand a word you say

He's just trying to fit in, user. We were all at that phase once too.

Yes Holla Forums this is mostly a pay to have a chance to get what you really want or don't spend a penny and grind for a long time to have a small chance to get what you're after kind of game, there really is no PAY TO WIN

Okay than is the touhou thing jewshit? Do I have to pay to get Toyosatomimi no Miko?

They gave a version of her out for free. Just either save to spark while sustaining your lust with hentai and fan art for her or trust in the heart of the Jews and roll during legfest.

The only way to win at this game is to not have a waifu.

The other comic porn game thing. The one with Prince Shotoku as a girl with headphones.

fuck off

How's the lucky charms taste, leprechaun?

Is Claoimh Solaris good?

Something like that at least.

only in castlevania (keep it as placeholder or reduce it)

It isn't used in water grids. If you need the sword stones from it, I would reduce it.
As a new player, it's a nice ssr statstick/water sword weapon until your later on into the game.

What you really want is Kat's sword.

Jesus fuck, add her to my party already.

Perhaps in a year or two.

Thank you cygames for making this wonderful and fair fight that you must do in order to get 5* character.

get a better grid
5*s aren't for newfags

i'm more concerned about the fact he's not spamming unpredictable

Viramate so good.
I'm thinking of skipping the light Harp Mainhand this month and try to go for Sarasa instead, I should be able to get her on the first or second day of GW.

So I paid the jews their pound of flesh and got Stiletto. It also came with Societte and Ayer. Either of them good or just trash?

Fucking autocorrect, Cogliostro.

Ayer's top tier earth

But it's not a cute girl. Can I do something with it? Like trade it for something?

How's it feel to be a whore?
Societte had her water versions rating knockedup to 9/10 by the Japs so she must be.

Did you seriously roll? Outside of legfest? And still got 2 SSRs from the 10 draw?
You're retarded lucky man.

And I mean retarded and lucky as 2 separate adjectives.

Also, Ayer is a punching machine you'll almost never want to use his second skill on, Societte depends if fire or water. Fire's great, water a bit less so.

It's the water version. Also I am less of a whore and more of a trick mark for paying the pimp to get a half and half from Cagliostro.

Also this game is pretty funny when you name your character Hitler.

There was a rare character in there too and a third shiny stone but I forgot what it gave me.

Either way I'd hate to be you wen they start selling her little outfits again.

Forgot to spoiler

Got a lot more where that came from.

Jesus Christ

I said after seeing her skills on her announcement that either Korwa was shitty compared to the original or she had some really retarded numbers for her skills.
Guess they went the "retarded numbers" route.

Should I save all these draw tickets right at the begining of the game? Will events change the odds or adjust draw list?

If it says "Premium Draw Ticket" save it, if it says "SSR Character Weapon" then use it.
The former is affected by draw rate banners, the latter isn't. Rule of thumb, any tickets that are useable from the Rupie draw tab can be used as soon as you get them. If they are on the Premium Draw tab, you should wait for the Premium Gala that comes by the end of almost every month.

save everything for the beginning of the month, when the SSR draw rates are doubled from 3 to 6%

Thanks

Is Beatric good? I pulled her sword off one of the rupie page free tickets so I'm not expecting much.

Beatrix if used right supposedly is a monster in damage.

Beatrice is good now, but her Swimsuit in Ice edition is better.

selfish attacker for dark if you have meanings to make her ta more she can become a beast also waifu

Just hasn't been the same since Beato died.

She's good

But she's in an element where there are no less than 6 far better attackers than her, so eventually you're just not going to have her in your party

Got all harps from store. Still one short. Coco bar it is.

Back on the Huanglong/Qilin topic
How much of an autist will I have to be if I want to get the EX weapons? Any dark/light fags here want to help organize a train?

When you have a summon ready try to join a nip train in co-op.

Make sure to bully her whenever you can

Hosting GO in an hour (10:10 JST).

Thanks for the loot

So I got a bunch of drops from this xenon vogue thing but ai had the summon and we drop. Is there anything on the list I should buy?

If you can afford the harp, buy the harp. Otherwise the champ merits and half elixirs are the only things worth buying off the store (the stones are very useful too, but way overpriced).

God damn it nips.

To be fair at this point Naru is the symbol of sex in this game and I'd plow Korwa so hard her belly would look like she's in 9th month of pregnacy
I'd rather have more Zoi pics though

Well, have two of the newer ones.

There were a couple of lewds but I don't save outright porn for the most part.

Why not? Don't tell me you wouldn't want to be in sexual relationship with the keeper of balance who's and adorable brown girl unaware of how the world works

I'd love to, but it won't work, I'm a Chaosfag.

carbs weapons released

For one thing, subtle is more tantalizing than outright flashing tits and nipples. Artists have to get more creative and that usually leads to a better pic other than huurrr sex.

priorities, cygames

Well at this point it's hard to do something new with Zoi, who already wears a cutesexy bikini and a skirt that looks like it's about to fall off

I have post Vohu stress disorder, the pace is too bloody high lately with events.

Rise of the Beasts soon skyfarer.

Fuck.

Also to anyone here, with the upcoming GW event now being wind should I make my first 4 star dagger wind to help cover my wind team being weak?

the upcoming one is a water boss, the one after that is earth

you can play nig hound with raph bow

Ah thanks.

I have no idea what that means sorry, but I'll try to get the bow.

Oh thanks, I thought it was a reference to niggers or something. Won't be able to unlock a row 4 class in time sadly. Thanks though.

When do odds on draws improve?

any cr wants to spess whale?

End of the month/start of the next month. So soon think.

What Jap would want to fuck a mother?

I wonder how baggy those pants are.

imblying

Just to be clear there is no use for the xenon exp boodt weapon drops other than feeding, right? Don't want to squander something that might be useful on trivial shit.

The autistic Mongol girl was much cuter and you know it.

turn that headband thing green and it will be the perfect picture.

Hosting a GO and a Bahamuto right after, 8:00 A.M. JST if I'm late something happened IRL, don't panic

23D94BB8 - GO

Thanks for the loots.

D0783614 Baha

ty for the help guys, got 3 horns in one go

Leveling up the only way to get CP without the shop?

GW and events with a gacha will give you some good cp. Plus events with badge rewards (such as rotb) have cp as rewards

I think what you mean is that every event has CP you can either earn or buy.

New thread